53 minutes ago, mastert3318 said:

It's weird because they still have the belly jiggle while nude. Just not inflation

Pretty sure morph files have nothing to do with physics ( SMP or CBPC ). If you don't have the proper .tri files generated it's completely expected to have jiggle but no body morphing.

1 hour ago, mastert3318 said:

It's weird because they still have the belly jiggle while nude. Just not inflation

Sounds like your using a body replacer without a belly bone/node. While you might get the belly to jiggle from physics mods, you won't have inflation. I know this is an issue with the regular CBBE mod as the mod author abandoned the belly node for vagina physics in SE. If you're using the regular CBBE body replacer, I suggest downloading CBBE 3BBB to actually have a working belly for the body.

On 1/25/2021 at 3:55 PM, inkyvonstump said:

I can't seem to get this mod to register with SLIF. Every time, i'm sure I have all the bodymorphs configured, but FHU never seems to register with SLIF and my character ends up with a bad case of barrel belly likely caused by FHU not using SLIF's belly morphs. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: Also, deflation animations aren't playing.

I figured out the first problem - I hadn't found the mcm morph toggle in FHU's mcm and that seemed to fix it. Deflation animations still aren't playing, however.

1 hour ago, ShenGo said:

Does this mod have any possibility of triggering bleedout, by chance? Seems like as soon as she gets really full, she starts falling to her hands and knees, which she'll even do mid SL animation, thus breaking the scene.

Yes it does, which is kinda annoying. Wish there was an option to turn off at least the bleedout animation on auto deflate when full. That's the only problem I have with this mod. Everything is great.

On 1/28/2021 at 12:11 AM, Aylis said:

This is what i use here.

EVA Body - Nude V1.1.7z 5.07 MB · 0 downloads

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot1175.png.edfb8612f97c09c7c3efc14d1bffeb95.png

If those don't work then you got a problem somewhere else. Keep them low in the LO and rerun FNIS/Nemesis.

Hmm. Still not working. Should I mention I'm doing this to an npc?

Edit: How exactly do I install the EVA Body? Maybe I didn't install it right.

On 1/28/2021 at 3:00 PM, Canceller said:

Yes it does, which is kinda annoying. Wish there was an option to turn off at least the bleedout animation on auto deflate when full. That's the only problem I have with this mod. Everything is great.

Mmm, yeah, that's no good. I'll keep tinkering with settings, but if there really is no way to turn that off (or at least prevent it from happening during an SL scene), I'll have to do without this mod for now. Stuff like this is why I wish we could disable auto inflate (or prevent certain races from inflating AT ALL). I like the idea of a large creature inflating her, but a handful of humans (all set to the minimum of 0.10) stretching her to the max seems unnecessary.

Using SE here, character fully inflated, the mod works, morph works, inflation deflation works....However...I tested the new (1.4) version with Beeing female. Nothing gets added, many event passed but no cum gets added into the BF list.  Also the chances % is not changing either.I tried even to set the event timer to 25 to get events more frequently, messages appear, but again nothing happens with BF. Also whatever is that absorption that does not work either, does not matter if I enable auto button or not, the amount inflated is not changing. I tried it on an old save, on a a new save, tried to reset scripts, not working. Tried to move both mods to the end of the load order, using MO, nothing overwrites FHU. Still does not work.

1 hour ago, Midnightbug said:

Using SE here, character fully inflated, the mod works, morph works, inflation deflation works....However...I tested the new (1.4) version with Beeing female. Nothing gets added, many event passed but no cum gets added into the BF list.  Also the chances % is not changing either.I tried even to set the event timer to 25 to get events more frequently, messages appear, but again nothing happens with BF. Also whatever is that absorption that does not work either, does not matter if I enable auto button or not, the amount inflated is not changing. I tried it on an old save, on a a new save, tried to reset scripts, not working. Tried to move both mods to the end of the load order, using MO, nothing overwrites FHU. Still does not work.

Yeah I checked it. Absorption didn't work for me either. I'll fix it.

Regarding Beeing Female, I checked it myself and it worked for me.

Wait 'n' hours will skip the event trigger so if you want to see if it works, wait one hour and check.