so this mod seems to work pretty perfectly and i do enjoy the variation a lot but the expresions seem to kinda break some times not sure if its because the original used a asian looking preset and also lydia looks like she has a rocket inside her which i believe is my fault but anyway,
i believe a button to reset an npc or an animation of the player helping the npc get rid of the cum or maybe even trading ? would be a really cool addition 

and last thing i havent seen the cum pool effect although am not really bothered 

I had an idea I'd like to see implemented: more MCM customization. For example, being able to set some races to 0.0 (the minimum is 0.1, and I'd like the option to disable some races completely (say I want slight inflation from Orcs, but none from Wood Elves, or inflation from Giants but not from Wolves))... Also being able to make failure to expell cum (and expelling it without user input) optional would be awesome. There always comes a point where I want to return her body morph to the default and the mod just refuses... And instead waits to do so at a bad time lol. Plus, since I play with Defeat settings that cause VERY frequent SL scenes, she's pretty much inflated 100% of the time. Being able to disable races and decide when to expell cum would be very helpful in preventing that.

Thank you so much for your work on this!

Hello, thanks for your work!

I'd like to share you some fixes/clues to this mod i made myself while playing with it:
bool Function IsFilledAndPluggedType(Actor akActor, int type) from sr_inflateQuest.psc - error, always returns 'Anal - true', probably some mess with conditions, fixed it.
Also:
Function SetNodeScale(Actor akActor, string nodeName, float value) - i had to use this mod w/o UseBodymorph toggle cuz when toggled - scales are not shown in SLIF (even in morph modus, just zero, but they seems to be applied). So if it is not toggled, everything shows ok in SLIF, but the mentioned function starts working. The mistake is that scale is being applied without +1: in this script if you have 0.1 cum volume, you have your belly 0.1 size!! not 1.01, funny shrinked belly appears. Fixed it by adding +1 if scale is not zero, so it never becomes vacuumed.
Last little stuff - untranslated translations (like russian) are outdated and does not contain same strings as English, so i copied all Eng into Rus.

I attached ready-to-use ModManager stuff, so you could use this code/tips in next update.
Best wishes!

FHU BE SetNodeScale Inflate Fix and Plugged msg and Translation RUS.zip

I miss the "oozing" cum visual effects when expelling, not sure why. I have only your version installed. I have a lot of mods, but the old version from just the regular FHU SE port I used to have before I installed yours worked with no problem. Any ideas what can cause this missing visuals? Ty

Hi. I've got lil problem. Can't get PC registered in FHU. My char is female in SL and other mods, unless i missed something. NPC get inflated nicelly.

Spoiler

1fhu.thumb.png.766cdd422f8f588aa8f0a062603428a9.png

Spoiler

1fhu.thumb.png.4e7f377f88866199038446fb01f144b9.png

Spoiler

1fhu.thumb.png.cf13dbe7856eb5b95367cd009779ab8c.png

Spoiler

1fhu.thumb.png.ef3c7a7c9e034654399c0e0bad1a54b6.png

I remember i had same issue when i was building SSE, but i dont remember how i solved it (or it solved itself?). Any help would be appreciated, it is bugging me as hell rn.

I can't add more than 2 or 3 additional races to FHU, they don't show up in the MCM for me to change values. I don't get any errors saying they failed to add either. Is there a way to make it so the MCM shows more than just the default races, or the option to turn them off if we aren't using creatures etc.?

1 hour ago, mastert3318 said:

For some reason this doesn't work on any characters in my game that are nude. It only shows up when they're wearing vanilla clothing.

Sounds like the clothing have morph files but the basic body doesn't, try building the morph file for the nude body in Bodyslide.

I can't seem to get this mod to register with SLIF. Every time, i'm sure I have all the bodymorphs configured, but FHU never seems to register with SLIF and my character ends up with a bad case of barrel belly likely caused by FHU not using SLIF's belly morphs. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: Also, deflation animations aren't playing.