On 11/2/2020 at 6:54 PM, DUBALADO said:

Now it works, brilliant, just brilliant. I had to reveal secrets in the settings, but it works. The only thing is the animation of fluid removal. It is not clear to me how it works, until it works with the assigned button pressing several times. Maybe an adjustment to make this animation... more fluid?

hold the button in to expel cum sometimes it won't let you and you get the message "Despite you best efforts you fail to push out cum" or something like that try again and hold the button down to expel as much cum as possible in this case you'll expel cum until the pool is depleted or your stamina runs out, let go of the button any time to stop expelling cum. there's also an option in the settings of auto expel i think.

Yeah this thing needs a way to display the cum pool outside of MCM....

3 hours ago, Luka10 said:

hold the button in to expel cum sometimes it won't let you and you get the message "Despite you best efforts you fail to push out cum" or something like that try again and hold the button down to expel as much cum as possible in this case you'll expel cum until the pool is depleted or your stamina runs out, let go of the button any time to stop expelling cum. there's also an option in the settings of auto expel i think.

Yeah this thing needs a way to display the cum pool outside of MCM....

It will be what I do then, thank you very much my friend.

installed your mod I like it but it seems to be giving me a CTD every time I fast travel, and it seems to be on random stuff to but all had type of error with NiNode:

[   6]    NiNode(Name: `ImpWallSconceCandle01@#0`)

[   6]    NiSwitchNode(Name: `FXAmbWaterSalmon01A`)

these net 2 were rather odd:

[   4]    BSTriShape(Name: `EditorMarker`)
  [   6]    BSFadeNode(Name: `CloudShape02`)

I do have the crash files if you would like them let me know.

Once your mod was removed no issues, so something was not getting along with your mod just not sure what it is.

Impressive improvement to the original one (major one for me is that it no longer relies on zaz, lol) though there's an issue with streams and puddle that gets equipped where an armor piece related to that slot gets unequipped and doesn't get equipped back. Wonder if something similar to the sexlab's script can be used to re-equip items by the end?

Hi. I don't seem to get the mod working. I'm playing with 3BBB and have installed both FHU and SL Inflation Framework. I tried building the body with "Build Morphs" check and uncheck. I also tried just using FHU without SLIF. Still, the mod doesn't work for me. Any help?

Edit: Nvm, I just expelled some fluid and then SLIF got updated. Dunno why wasn't before though.

I seem to have a weird bug, everything is working just fine exept for one thing, my character doesn't want to inflate no matter how i turn her into a cumbucket, the mcm says i have inflation, she is encumbered, SLS says he is filled up but her belly stays flat, does someone have an idea? (I am on LE with beeing female and SLIF) There is a screenshot to show what is the problem, she is supposed to have a gallon of cum in her but she is still normal

InkedScreenShot3_LI.jpg

8 hours ago, Araluen124 said:

I seem to have a weird bug, everything is working just fine exept for one thing, my character doesn't want to inflate no matter how i turn her into a cumbucket, the mcm says i have inflation, she is encumbered, SLS says he is filled up but her belly stays flat, does someone have an idea? (I am on LE with beeing female and SLIF) There is a screenshot to show what is the problem, she is supposed to have a gallon of cum in her but she is still normal

InkedScreenShot3_LI.jpg

What bodybase are you using? what happens when you take the clothes off? The body your using may not have a belly note or the clothing doesn't have a belly node....

I wondered if this worked with devious devices and i tried it and  IT DOES!

1 hour ago, Luka10 said:

What bodybase are you using? what happens when you take the clothes off? The body your using may not have a belly note or the clothing doesn't have a belly node....

I wondered if this worked with devious devices and i tried it and  IT DOES!

I have UNP and it normally works with clothing on, when i take it off it doesn't change anything

17 hours ago, Araluen124 said:

InkedScreenShot3_LI.jpg

Having the same issue, 3BBB body however. 

6 minutes ago, Araluen124 said:

I found the problem, for some godforsaken reason, slif decided to do drugs and set the NiOverride morphs at 0% rendering every change to 0% of it's value, it was fixed by putting it back to 100

Way over my head lol, how does one set that value back to 100? If you'd be so kind. 

14 hours ago, Araluen124 said:

I found the problem, for some godforsaken reason, slif decided to do drugs and set the NiOverride morphs at 0% rendering every change to 0% of it's value, it was fixed by putting it back to 100

I know what NIOverride is though i don't know how to access it ,but what's SLIF?

7 hours ago, Thebigfuzzy said:

Any solutions to fixing the inflation problems on SE? I still can't seem to get it working unfortunately. I've also messed around with the NiOverride morphs in SLIF, but nothing seems to work.

looks to me like you need to change something NIOveridde or Net immerse Override I think it's called.

Would you be interested in integrating some of SexLab dependent mods over into OSA/OSex?  Thanks to Ostim, apparently SexLab animations can now be imported into Osex, and thanks to OSA's way of handling animations, it's similar to staged sex animations from Wild Life. Imo, it'd be great to have this alongside other gameplay focused sex mods.

4 hours ago, Canceller said:

I prefer this over the original. Any plans on adding a womb/belly widget for the player character? That'll be a great feature.

Second on this one.

Maybe a modification to the fertility mode widget based on the vaginal inflation amount, or a change to it when you go past the ~70% threshold.