dragongodmod117 Posted August 23 Posted August 23 Ok so I'm not the only one having issues with manual deflation? I CTD any time I use any hotkey to deflate. Crash logs haven't been helpful... (FHU 2.11) 1
Khiphoz Posted August 25 Posted August 25 Inflation logic should probably account for actor height when calculating the amount of semen on ejaculation. Combined with the separate "cum amount" modifiers this mod already has, this would provide much more accuracy for characters with a non-uniform scale. Â Something like this for volume-based scaling: Quote result_cum_amount =Â result_cum_amount * (inflater_actor_scale / inflated_actor_scale) ^ 3
tobeto Posted August 30 Posted August 30 When pressing the hotkey, my character will play an animation but it stuck there, nothing expel out. Pressing the esc key stop it, then it equip and unequip the Inflater LeakV item. The "Deflate Fail Chance" animation works but not the animation when you successfully expel it. It just stuck midway, the stamina bar just reduced to half then go back up instead of being consume. I used FHU in the past, the older version works fine for me. Does anyone know any fix for 2.11? Or can you send me the older version please. Thanks
xtro334 Posted September 2 Posted September 2 (edited) On 8/30/2026 at 7:50 AM, tobeto said: When pressing the hotkey, my character will play an animation but it stuck there, nothing expel out. Pressing the esc key stop it, then it equip and unequip the Inflater LeakV item. The "Deflate Fail Chance" animation works but not the animation when you successfully expel it. It just stuck midway, the stamina bar just reduced to half then go back up instead of being consume. I used FHU in the past, the older version works fine for me. Does anyone know any fix for 2.11? Or can you send me the older version please. Thanks  I get it to start after double clicking Esc, while holding down mapped key. Edited September 2 by xtro334
ShrödingersCat Posted September 5 Posted September 5 (edited) On 8/7/2026 at 9:17 AM, gegging said: Use ostim bridge or whatever it is called. if it works, you're using the outdated ostim, i'm using ostim sa and it does not work with it  what bothers me the most is there is an inflation mod for ostim called oinflation, but author posted the mod 2023 and never updated/finished it, all it has is inflation and timer based deflation, no animations no nothing. Edited September 5 by ShrödingersCat
sudeliukas Posted September 8 Posted September 8 (edited) Why for me menu not apearing in MCM? All requirements are ok. My version is SKYRIM AE 1.6.1170Â SOLVED Edited September 8 by sudeliukas
xtro334 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 On 8/22/2026 at 11:01 PM, xtro334 said: Decided to upgrade FHU from 2.03 to 2.11. I do have problem with it to fire event to Fertility mod, which worked in 2.03. I have tried it on both old save and new game. Â My bad, I had installed SLSO as req for another mod I tried out, and that was what messed up for my FHU and FM. Â Does anyone know of a patch between FHU and SLSO that works?
the0010v Posted September 10 Posted September 10 On 9/8/2026 at 12:31 PM, sudeliukas said: Why for me menu not apearing in MCM? All requirements are ok. My version is SKYRIM AE 1.6.1170Â SOLVED how did you solve it? having the same issue of the mod not appearing in MCM, wondering if my issue is similar at all. it used to work fine
yhakusho Posted September 10 Posted September 10 I might be mistaken, but wasn't there a mod that made a sloshing sound when walking around with a belly distended by semen? If anyone knows about it, please let me know.
sudeliukas Posted September 10 Posted September 10 13 hours ago, the0010v said: how did you solve it? having the same issue of the mod not appearing in MCM, wondering if my issue is similar at all. it used to work fine  I was missing SexLab Aroused mod, thats it LOLW
hiono Posted September 12 Posted September 12 is there any command i can use to clear sperm inside? there is no inflation but its still showing sperm inside and i think this is messing with cum alchemy as im not getting race specific sperm just cocktails.
foreveraloneguy Posted September 19 Posted September 19 A bit different MCM not loading issue... this all worked fine until I started troubleshooting and disabled a bunch of mods including this one. Once I solved the original problem, I re-enabled all the mods and everything loads correctly except this one. I checked my requirements, the quests are running, but the MCM never appears. running setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 doesn't do anything either. I even reinstalled the mod, but no change.
SexyTop69 Posted September 20 Posted September 20 (edited) On 8/23/2026 at 12:07 PM, dragongodmod117 said: Ok so I'm not the only one having issues with manual deflation? I CTD any time I use any hotkey to deflate. Crash logs haven't been helpful... (FHU 2.11) Â I'm having this issue too, still trying to figure out exactly what it is. The gamepad fix is checked yet it still crashes. Edited September 20 by SexyTop69
SexyTop69 Posted September 20 Posted September 20 (edited) 50 minutes ago, SexyTop69 said:  I'm having this issue too, still trying to figure out exactly what it is. The gamepad fix is checked off yet it still crashes.  I installed version 1.96, no patches for Fill Her Up on 3.4.0 of MOM - Mantras of Mara - performance profile, wabbajack mod list, no additional mods or modifications to the list and expel cum animations and attached items worked including the items I got from doing so. I don't know what's different from the newest version of FHU 2.11 or the Crajjj Edition but 1.96 works for me on expelling cum. Edited September 20 by SexyTop69
SexyTop69 Posted September 20 Posted September 20 4 hours ago, SexyTop69 said:  I installed version 1.96, no patches for Fill Her Up on 3.4.0 of MOM - Mantras of Mara - performance profile, wabbajack mod list, no additional mods or modifications to the list and expel cum animations and attached items worked including the items I got from doing so. I don't know what's different from the newest version of FHU 2.11 or the Crajjj Edition but 1.96 works for me on expelling cum.  I even installed core versions off Crajjj's github, even the CORE 1.96 version and it still CTD for me. The only version I've gotten to work for me is the original Baka version of 1.96. Â
foreveraloneguy Posted September 21 Posted September 21 (edited) On 9/19/2026 at 5:45 AM, foreveraloneguy said: A bit different MCM not loading issue... this all worked fine until I started troubleshooting and disabled a bunch of mods including this one. Once I solved the original problem, I re-enabled all the mods and everything loads correctly except this one. I checked my requirements, the quests are running, but the MCM never appears. running setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 doesn't do anything either. I even reinstalled the mod, but no change.  After way too many hours troubleshooting, I found the problem. For some reason Milk-Mod-Economy-SE-Bodyslide-v8 and FHU have a conflict that causes the FHU MCM to fail to register. The FHU config quest is set to start game, start game enabled. The fix I found was to change the config quest to just start game enabled and now FHU registers its MCM while Milk-Mod-Economy-SE-Bodyslide-v8 is active. I suppose the other possibility would be to leave Milk-Mod-Economy-SE-Bodyslide-v8 disabled until after FHU has registered. But I also use dyndolod which really hates it when you mess with the load order when it's enabled.  I'm not sure if this is a problem with the seq file or something else. I know that regenerating the seq file made no difference. Edited September 21 by foreveraloneguy
Bigjay Posted September 21 Posted September 21 I can't even get this to show up anymore. Tried reinstalling it. Nothing. Fresh start too. It was working, and now just gone. Stupid skyrim update.Â
GanyuuSimp Posted September 22 Posted September 22 I have a problem where ejaculation inside the player doesnt update the sperm count values whatsoever? The actor gets listed as having their sperm inside the player, but the values stay at 0.00. Everything was working fine until this suddenly started happening. Is this a common issue in the thread? has there been a solution?Â
Unkwn37 Posted September 27 Posted September 27 Do I have to do anything special to get ingredients? Manual Deflate still works in the animation, but I dont get anything nor does the cum capacity counter update and auto deflate does updtate the counter and play the animation, but does not give ingredients and I've had this option the whole time.
Bigglsby Posted September 27 Posted September 27 5 hours ago, Unkwn37 said: Do I have to do anything special to get ingredients? Manual Deflate still works in the animation, but I dont get anything nor does the cum capacity counter update and auto deflate does updtate the counter and play the animation, but does not give ingredients and I've had this option the whole time.  I've never had auto-deflate provide ingredients in any version, that I recall.  The most recent the most recent version, as well as Crajjjj patch 2.03.11 and higher, change how ingredients get distributed. You only receive 1 ingredient per 1.0 unit of "fill" that is purged. So you can't manually collect ingredients by partial/stutter deflating.
will1149179 Posted Tuesday at 02:41 AM Posted Tuesday at 02:41 AM (edited) On 9/20/2026 at 12:45 PM, SexyTop69 said:  I'm having this issue too, still trying to figure out exactly what it is. The gamepad fix is checked yet it still crashes. Im not an expert at modding or log reading so just be warned. my crash log kept showing "RBX: (BSWin32KeyboardDevice*)" installing Keyboard Offset Crash fix fixed the issue with manual deflation i also use gamepad to play but press a button on my keyboard to deflate after several hours and manual deflates i havent crashed since Hope it helps Edited Tuesday at 02:43 AM by will1149179 1
PICKLE RIIIICK Posted Wednesday at 11:22 PM Posted Wednesday at 11:22 PM (edited) I tried the keyboard offset crash fix mod, but sadly that didn't work. I tried rebinding to other keys and that didn't work either. Oddly, the animation gets stuck and it only crashes when I hit ESC twice. Running FNIS doesn't help. Version 1.6.117. Â Edit: Tested an old save and the animation still got stuck. Hitting tilde or ESC unstuck it instead of CTD. Edit 2: Tried a completely new save. Animation worked normally but the fluid number for the character was stuck at 0 so nothing happened. Edit 3: Tried an older version of FHU someone posted here and body morph plus numbers worked again, but it also CTD without even getting to the animation. Tried Pandora (which royally fucked up everything) and it still crashed with different FHU versions. Purged and rebuilt without Pandora. Back to square one with stuck animation and CTD. I disabled animations for the mod, and it somewhat worked. No CTD, but still had to unstick it with ESC or tilde. The number also didn't drop at all and actor stayed the same. Edited Thursday at 04:25 AM by PICKLE RIIIICK
Soulely Posted Thursday at 03:12 AM Posted Thursday at 03:12 AM (edited) Idk how, but this seems to be the only mod that I consistently cannot get the MCM menu to show up, no matter which version or patch i try. Currently using MCM Superseeded. Reloading the mods from there doesn't work either. Setstage doesn't do anything as far as I can tell either. Does anyone at least know which version is the most consistent? Its like the only thing not working for me rn Edited Thursday at 03:13 AM by Soulely
PICKLE RIIIICK Posted Thursday at 04:15 AM Posted Thursday at 04:15 AM (edited) 1 hour ago, Soulely said: Idk how, but this seems to be the only mod that I consistently cannot get the MCM menu to show up, no matter which version or patch i try. Currently using MCM Superseeded. Reloading the mods from there doesn't work either. Setstage doesn't do anything as far as I can tell either. Does anyone at least know which version is the most consistent? Its like the only thing not working for me rn All versions I've tried (2.11, 2.10, and an older version someone posted here) show up in MCM for me. The CTD with manual deflation is what's causing my problem. I'm on 1.6.117. Are you on the latest AE? Edited Thursday at 04:16 AM by PICKLE RIIIICK
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now