I don't know if it was mentioned before, but on my end (SE, without SLIF) the morph started working when I removed the "Body Morph" toggle, thus letting nioverride do its thing.

So, first of all, great mod. No CTDs, no issues with body scaling, everything in the base mod works like a charm. However, the Fertility Mode integration does not seem to be working for me. In the events tab of the MCM, it shows FM as being installed, but there seems to be no impact on conception chance whatsoever. Wondering if anyone else had a similar issue, or could point me in the right direction.

On 11/2/2020 at 2:19 PM, Kuroyami said:

-Possibly some compatibility with Player Succubus Quest, where the player can absorb(deflation with no spawned puddle or dripping), and it counts towards PSQ's drains/energy/etc.

Yes please? This would be great and it would make the not draining when plugged bit really useful for a second wind.

4 hours ago, dragongodmod117 said:

I have to ask, is there a possible SGO3 patch coming? Like how you made Fertility and Beeing Female patches

Soulgem oven 3 is outdated, Soulgem oven 4 is in beta tho on github from what i've seen tho on the SSE Conversion thread it's mostly stable.

On 12/2/2020 at 5:33 AM, TimNick151297 said:

I've installed FHUBE on top of the existing FHU installation and now the particle effects when expelling cum are gone. Anyone got an idea why this happens?

I am also having this problem.  Are the animations from the fill her up mod ? ive dropped it down to the bottom to make sure none of the animations are being overwritten. It did seem to work at some point so im thinking i added another mod that somehow interferes. Would being a femboy or futa equipped stop the visual of the animation ?

Everything works except the animations for me; it's affecting me both with and without the patch on new files. My character just stands around doing their normal idle instead of transitioning to the deflation start and loop. I ran FNIS and it registers the animations as far as I can tell since the animation count does go up, but the animations don't play during the expel event. Cum does come out and the belly deflates just fine. Any insight into the issue, I'm on LE? All my other installed animations work, including creatures, attack anims, etc so I know FNIS is working.

there was something updated? i don't see anything being updated.

anyways. i love the new additions baka has done. even these little things like when you expel, you leave a small puddle on the floor.

and in that regard i was hit with something when i was fighting the ghosts at the meridia temple. the puddle is rather subtle and small and maybe if there is a way for the mod to detect how much cum or how long the expelling process has been going, to spawn a large puddle instead. and assets for this already exists within vanilla:

these ghostly remains from vanilla could as well be GIANT CUM PUDDLES for the dirty minded! haha.

Spoiler

489830_20201122114201_1.png

489830_20201122114313_1.png

489830_20201211200708_1.png

3 hours ago, Sidepath said:

I#m trying to get the race cum effects to work with the trolls in the dlc. They don't have effects defined.

If I recall correctly, there should be a hotkey you can assign in the MCM to add the race in game without needing to change the code, a feature that was in the original mod as well. I know it's not exactly the same since you'd have to do it every time you encounter them for the first time, but you should only have to do it it once and you'll be all set. I was able to add goats and horkers and affect their cum amounts fine even though they aren't part of the original list.

Also whatever the update did, it completely fixed my issues, and I even see the new MCM options in addition to the new animations and cum pools, thanks!

On 12/11/2020 at 4:07 PM, Lazulitus said:

Everything works except the animations for me; it's affecting me both with and without the patch on new files. My character just stands around doing their normal idle instead of transitioning to the deflation start and loop. I ran FNIS and it registers the animations as far as I can tell since the animation count does go up, but the animations don't play during the expel event. Cum does come out and the belly deflates just fine. Any insight into the issue, I'm on LE? All my other installed animations work, including creatures, attack anims, etc so I know FNIS is working.

just in case, did you enable deflation animation in the mcm?

4 hours ago, squart2203 said:

just in case, did you enable deflation animation in the mcm?

Yup! I think mine may have been an isolated issue. I use MO, and I've had it use old scripts, old behaviors, or other oddities even after installing new mods. I was recently using the XXL version of FNIS through it, and sometimes it would export animations and sometimes it wouldn't, made the switch to the regular version recently and now I have no issues even though they work basically the same. So as far as this mod is concerned I don't think there was a problem with it, it works great for me now and I love it.