Let me confirm that Sexout Drugging breaks path 4. Doc never brings up the alcohol topic until the drugging mod is disabled.

I also think this mod needs some loving to be compatible with the latest SexoutNG Beta.

Pride mentioned some recent changes broke old calls, and indeed any house bed animations with Doc fail with a CSES debug message for me.

If I need to get more debug information I will, but I think it will be obvious from trying the new SexoutNG beta.

I don't have any save anymore where I can easily jump in at any given stage of any given path, so if there's an NG debug message, I'll have to rely on someone else getting it for me.

See if this helps a bit.

Path 4

The initial bed scene with Doc, stage 15, gives CES(xxx) Aborting due to 9.3

That is the bad one, and blocks progress. Sorry about the xxx...

After setstage 25, almost all of the scenes play perfectly. I only turned up two failures (You give us a bunch of options...)

Animation 31 results in:

CSES (471) Aborting due to 9.3

Animation 25 (lost virginity) results in:

CSES (473) Aborting due to 9.3

These are not nearly so bad, since they don't advance the Quest. No animation, but no big deal.

The CSES messages are out of a SexoutNG function, of course.

Let me add this is the SexoutNG Beta - and it is called Beta for a reason.

I am reporting these animation failures more as a heads-up than an actual bug report.

If you see something that looks like a  SexoutNG bug, I will report it there.

In all cases the sexout calls look well set up, with appropriate A and B references.

I have to say - the alignment on Sexout animations is getting really good.

And this mod is one of the best for immersion. Fantastic job.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Not a huge update, but in a way it could be.

I'm placing SOFO under a GPL3 license, excluding the sound effects, which are still subject to their original ones (mostly PD and CC-BY, one non-commercial). When I first released it I was pretty burned out, and then came 2 months' worth of extra bugfixing (damn you CK!). I had every intention to tie up loose ends and expand SOFO a couple of months later but couldn't really get into it and then spunk happened. Before you know, it's 2 years later and I still have my ass parked on SOFO without working on it, or seeking out whatever bug may've appeared in the meantime over maybe one or two changes in NG. This is unacceptable, at least the part where due to aversion for legalese, neglect and an earlier need for control, I haven't explicitly stated that others are allowed and encouraged to make it better without needing my specific approval. Maybe at the time I thought "this is my baby, any suggestions or changes have to go through me and I'll put them in" but these days I think about those things differently.

Under GPL3, anyone is and should feel free to carry on the torch, and fix, patch, change, or even mutilate it to their hearts' content, provided of course that the license's conditions are respected. Make sure you understand them, and if you don't, just ask. I'm also putting up a zip in the thread's second post with some dev docs and used scripts, hoping it may be of some use to you, but not guaranteeing that. I'll try to answer questions in as far as I'm still able to do that - been a while.

While I was looking into the legal stuff, I also replaced 3 sound effects - Scream01, Scream02 & swellingsound - for which I could no longer find the source when I released and so was unable to attribute them properly (even though I'm convinced they were PD, I couldn't prove it) - this way I'm as sure as I can be that everything there is on the up & up now if it ever wasn't, which I doubt but it's better to be sure. The source file credits, license, copy statement, other credits and full readme are all included under a "Docs" folder now.

Sad to hear that you fully stop working on it, but i really hope that somebody will expand on it. Seriously, this is, after the sex frameworks, THE best mod i have ever seen in a game. The fact that it's not "instant sex"-ish but more story and progression related makes it soooo much better. :)

Thanks. It's not about saying I'll never work on it again though. It's more about saying it doesn't have to be me. People have ideas, stuff needs updating. I'm just opening up the mod for that by removing myself as the only one who's allowed to work on it or make decisions, entrusting the entire community with it, and keeping it that way forever. Removing barricades. It doesn't have to be a single 'somebody' who expands on it - everybody can, even if it's just a little fix or addition here & there it's more than what I've been doing. If you love somebody, set them free.

• 1 month later...

Hi im having an issue where the doc only says to me "hey how is it going?" and it's like he's stuck into it, cause he follows me and initiate the convos saying that. 

If i talk to pete to do the rape path i can progress, but i wanna do other paths, what could be the problem? thanks.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
On 10/14/2018 at 9:13 PM, Nazzzgul666 said:

Does this still work? I'm currently trying to play FO:NV the very first time and i just couldn't resist adding sexout from the beginning. What makes me worried is that half of the linked requirements aren't avaivable, though. At least not with the links provided with the description.

It is very old, but should still work if you install the old requirements. My advise though is to not install any new fangled NV-sexout mods while you run this, as it is very temporamental and script heavy as it is.

If you are completely new to Sexout, you might want to go for newer mods first and then install this when you are done with those.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

hey there dont know if anyone would help but , i cannot activate the bed pop up in the doc's house, therefore cannot advance in the paths. I started the quest 2 times but still no show. 

when i write  "sqv xx008e0d" my players lust seems negative and i think that is the problem but i tried everything and my character's lust level is advancing reaally slowly. Is there anything i can do about it. I even tried to use console codes to increase the lust level but couldnt do it somehow. 

Edit:  well i had tried everything but turning the lust option off from mcm menu and turn on again. That did the trick. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/6/2015 at 2:08 PM, Doomdriven said:

Sad to hear that you fully stop working on it, but i really hope that somebody will expand on it. Seriously, this is, after the sex frameworks, THE best mod i have ever seen in a game. The fact that it's not "instant sex"-ish but more story and progression related makes it soooo much better. :)

You want a good story progression sex mod, get Sexout Willow. Hell of a lot less nauseating.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

@DoctaSax Hey hey I don't know if you are still supporting this mod. But I keep getting spammed in console with the message fnSAVA: Locktime: 13419 vs 25015 & whenever Mitch go's to have "happy time" in the bathroom I get the same thing followed by SexoutActRunFull: Aborting, actor is invalid, code: 1.

Any chance you could help ? :( So far I actually quite enjoyed the story elements this mod adds haven't even got to any of the smexy stuff lol. Would be a shame to stop using it.

Edited by MotokoKHammond

Sounds like an issue with SexoutNG's handling/checking of whether actors are already occupied in an NG sex scene.

Not much I can really do about it, it's a fairly complicated system - perhaps you could just leave the house for a while, let it reset. "Locktime: 13419 vs 25015" appears as if there's a timer in place for whatever reason and it hasn't run out yet.

1 hour ago, DoctaSax said:

Sounds like an issue with SexoutNG's handling/checking of whether actors are already occupied in an NG sex scene.

Not much I can really do about it, it's a fairly complicated system - perhaps you could just leave the house for a while, let it reset. "Locktime: 13419 vs 25015" appears as if there's a timer in place for whatever reason and it hasn't run out yet.

How long is the timer ? 3 in game days the same as the normal cell reset timer or ? If So I can sure give that a shot, from what I have gathered so far, it flagging that error does not seem to be impacting game performance at this present time.