• 2 months later...
On 7/15/2022 at 9:48 AM, MotokoKHammond said:

@DoctaSax Hey hey I don't know if you are still supporting this mod. But I keep getting spammed in console with the message fnSAVA: Locktime: 13419 vs 25015 & whenever Mitch go's to have "happy time" in the bathroom I get the same thing followed by SexoutActRunFull: Aborting, actor is invalid, code: 1.

Any chance you could help ? :( So far I actually quite enjoyed the story elements this mod adds haven't even got to any of the smexy stuff lol. Would be a shame to stop using it.

I am getting the same message. He just stands there in the bathroom. Tried other methods to put him in a sexout scene.  Actor is invalid is says again. Did you find any solution ?

On 12/25/2022 at 8:24 PM, newvegasfann said:

I am getting the same message. He just stands there in the bathroom. Tried other methods to put him in a sexout scene.  Actor is invalid is says again. Did you find any solution ?

I did not find a fix for this sorry. I eventually gave up in hope that someone smarter then myself would figure out a way to fix it.