Man, DoctaSax, you should do more. Either expand this (I got no clue how) or do another story. Never thought a -basically- romance mod would interest me but this has been so blinking awesome that I just need more. How about the lone ranger in Novac?  I don't know. But it's a pity to only have one episode of SOFO. Damn pity.

Loaded an older save now the bed works and stove works

Torn vault suit from where?

Another thing Has been there from i first installed the mod: I cant dance only two moves and then the ani stops tapdance works though,i havent made the mp3 thingie so no music :-/  does it matter?

In my first try a havent activated lust in mcm done now

Im using bnp body with all the armor convertions is that a problem ScR talking about cali body should i change body to cali

Man, DoctaSax, you should do more. Either expand this (I got no clue how) or do another story. Never thought a -basically- romance mod would interest me but this has been so blinking awesome that I just need more. How about the lone ranger in Novac?  I don't know. But it's a pity to only have one episode of SOFO. Damn pity.

Thanks. I'll probably expand on what there is in late summer maybe, along the lines of what I set out to still do in the second post.

Another story... I have a few ideas, but nothing beyond that. The truth of it is, it took about a year to make what was in it at first release. Gets a bit tiresome, I can tell ya that. So, now that most fixes are out of the way, I do plan on taking that break.

Loaded an older save now the bed works and stove works

Torn vault suit from where?

Another thing Has been there from i first installed the mod: I cant dance only two moves and then the ani stops tapdance works though,i havent made the mp3 thingie so no music :-/  does it matter?

In my first try a havent activated lust in mcm done now

Im using bnp body with all the armor convertions is that a problem ScR talking about cali body should i change body to cali

Dancing is very much related to how long the music track you're dancing to lasts. No music = very short dance.

SCR holds the records for the torn vault suits - the meshes & textures come from one of its sources (SCS probably). In-game, you get it by getting your regular vault suit damaged through combat or brutal rapers settings (if you have SCR clothes swapping on), going through the Pete side of P4 in SOFO, or you can make one with a regular vault suit and a pair of scissors at a workbench. Maybe sexoutstore has some too, I dunno.

Every thing run smooth now exept the dancing thing.

Would it be possible to upload your personal soundtrack  to drop in my data?(ready made,out of the box)

I found this SCR testtrunk in the docs house containing the damaged vaultsuit so its not your mod its the  SCR mod i guess

Whats SCS?

Sorry for all the qustions have been in oblivion

SCS = Sexout Clothing System - it has many meshes and textures for clothing items that are in SCR.

I can't really upload my music. It's all still under copyright under American law (which this site falls under). And you know how the music industry gets. However, a lot of the things in my own soundtrack can be found in some way at archive.org

You could of course just fill the "dance" folder alone - that's where the dance music should go. Although I recommend doing it all.

Was wondering, with the new release of the stable version of SCR, could this mod be tied to using the stable version of SCR instead of the alpha/beta one going forward?

The stable version is the former beta, it was only the case because there were features in the beta not yet in the stable version :)

So I'm starting a new route after the new SOFO update. I just got into the "slutty" path and the purple hue appeared when I'm inside Doc's house, but this time the hue does not disappear after I leave his house, is there a fix for this?

A hue in P2 probably just means your character's horny. You can fix that the way you would IRL. If that's not it, I'm gonna need some sort of screenie to know what's going on. Maybe a readout of sqv xx008A4A as well.

Just a little note to say I am looking into an SSR version of both sofo and checkmeout. I want both to be available to every user that wants 'em, so I'm thinking of making the SSR version the one I'll be working in, copying to an SCR version. Which is the tidiest way of going about it, no matter how everything works out in the long term.

Checkmeout should be easily done, although I just remember there may be a "naked" variable I may be using. Checkmeout all depends on complicated condition nesting in the dialog lines, so it's not easy to cut out, but it's probably better to temporarily just copy the variable to checkmeout itself. At some point it may even detect nudity again :)(Eh, forget that, it wasn't even in SCR anymore anyway, hehe)

I need to go over a few things for SOFO, but that shouldn't be as much of a pain as I initially feared rightaway.  I'm also thinking of adding Pregnancy as a master, but will hold off on that for a while to see what ends up where etc. I wanted to create some dialog about that at some point anyway, note the vagueness of the timeframe ;)

While there are no drugs in the master, that'll mean they'll get cut out of the fridge exemption list & may be removed if you have those in inventory. Note: they'll end up in the fridge right next to where you're standing, and a message will tell you about it. Somebody really ought to have thought of an inclusion list in addition to an exemption one, but there it is.

Anyway, for both, I need clothingeval as a soft master, and for sofo a version of Lust too. I'm hearing no problems with just switching the master on checkmeout & clothingeval so that could be set up pretty quickly. Don't know what sen4mi would like to do about it; if it's just a matter of changing the master I could do it, but don't know enough about MCM to maintain it if it ever needed a few extra entries - any non-geck code, I'm quite lost in the woods :P
Lust... might just need an all-nx version eventually, to get rid of my need for quest vars to check & manipulate in sofo. Can't do one without the other, but in the meantime, a literal copy of Lust can suffice, I hear. I don't think Chase is interested in maintaining or developing it anymore, and I might just ask to take it over. Unless someone else wants it :)

I'll be helping out to weed some things out from SSR as well.

I have an idea, btw, on having a slightly higher level of hand-holding in sofoso that people don't feel "what do I do now?" every once in a while, but without just telling them to go here, do that with quest objectives of course.  Could use some input from people with a silly sense of humor to pool some ideas.

Did I say 'little note'? Well, you know me.

Well, there's always a little catch, hehe. But it was never gonna be a huge undertaking; I just needed a few details squared away.

Anyway, attached are test esp's of sofo for both SCR & SSR. You still need the data from the main download.

They pretty much had the same amount of cleaning/commenting out (references to pregnancy & other SCR drugs), the difference at the moment - beside the master dependency - is that SCR-SOFO carries the edit to the greeting topic in the SCR version it was built on (beta 0530.1). The edit being that a new quest was added to the topic's list of "added quests" there & that sticks when I add quests of my own to share that topic. Shouldn't give problems but could if it's removed from SCR to pregnancy & I haven't yet adapted to it with lightning-fast speed.

Reliance on SCR-clothing swap in 2 scenes has been replaced, for both, by an updated script I had in place a while back. That does what it does without overall problems, because it's just player-only, torn-only & just in 2 scenes (and is still optional, only triggering when you wear a vanilla vault suit). Tested it twice in an SCR game and it seems to work there. Haven't quite gotten around to SSR testing in-game but don't see what the difference would be, and I'd sooner get on with a few other things first.

I... got a little sidetracked sketching out a new Pete scene for P6 that I'll try to smuggle in soonish, while I move some technical things around. In the meantime, you may want to stay away from P6 in the SSR version if you're starting that out, or not. There shouldn't be technical breakage, but a scene with doc m there requires that you wear a torn vault suit, and you probably no longer have the 'easy access' to it in-game that you had in SCR from damage and recipes. That's just a gameplay limitation for you at the moment, no more. If you get stuck that way you can probably look up the formID in SSR & console-add it (any SexoutS vault suit with an editorID ending in H25P0B3). The new scene should clear that up, for both versions, when it's in. I was gonna add something like it anyway & it'll just be better all around ;)

Both need a compatible version of clothing eval (there is one, thanks to sen putting it up). If you go SSR sofo, go SSR clothing eval, be consistent that way, however you choose.

The same goes for SexoutLust. Chase said to be fine if I take that over for a while, & it makes sense that I do it because no other mod is really dependent on it that I know of. Until I get thread control there to put up a simple copy for the time being, you can likely make your own SSR copy of Lust by having both SSR/SCR open in FNVEdit & switching out the master name.

Let me know if something doesn't look right. These esp's are just to test with; there's little reason to expect breakage, but you never truly know until you do, if then. I'll be putting in more changes soon enough so it's not yet worth a full update. When it's time that'll be in 2 different packages with the esp having the same name. That's just to avoid final packaging foul-ups when I add new content, by forgetting to copy an ogg file or whatever; I do have a history of things like that :)

SOFO - SCR 20130605 beta.7z

SOFO - SSR 20130605 beta.7z

While i like this mod very much i'm beginning to feel kinda frustrated.
Once in a while , after a couple of quests i like to go visit doctor Mitchell but i'm just not getting anywhere.
I know it's the point of the mod to convince this old man to feel something again (in a way or another) but a couple of extra tips

scattered around wouldn't be so bad

I'm aware of that - and it's gonna be something I'll work on once I've gotten a break in. Some sort of hint system, without giving it all away.
In the meantime, there are a few tips in the thread. And if you need another nudge, I can do that too - but I'll need to know where you are (see the how to get help section in the second post).

Yup, a hint system would be perfect. Giving advice without taking away the very essence of this mod.
I've actually followed the mini-walktrough in the second post. I've started with the second path (the slutty one).
I gave the correct answers, allowed some..uhm.. "peeping", gained information from the citizens and talked to Mitch while he was sitting on three different chairs... 
While traveling i even managed to find sexy and naughty sleepwear and i've unlocked some extra dialogue options i guess.
I'm honestly stuck, perhaps i'm missing something and i can't think about anything else to do to unlock some extra content
I'm just worried. Maybe i kinda screwed up the slutty path by...i don't know, cooking or cleaning around? Is it possible to make mistakes and screw up the chosen path?

Housework doesn't screw up anything, it just adds to a counter that doesn't matter in that path.

Let me have a look at the console readout from "sqv xx008A4A", xx being sofo's place in your LO. (Don't forget to pageup too, so that I see it all.)

Thank you for the tips. The console command was very useful!
This is the result:

->iPath = 2

->iReasonToStay = 5

->iTrudyTest = 1

->DocMCompassion = 28

->DocMOutrage = 2

->DocMSensuality = 222

->DocMMovingOn = 4

->DocMCompanionship = 78

->DocMAnnoyance = 44

->DocMPerv = 0

->AffairHint = 2

->AffairConfirmed = 2

->PeteBlackMail = 1

->PeteCleanUp = 0

->PeteFight = 0

->PeteFucked = 4

->PeteRaped = 0

->ChetFucked = 1

->iPlayerHadSoloFun = 0

->iOKToWatch = 2

->iWasWatching = 0

->iBookGift = 0

->PlayerLeft = 1

->PlayerBack = 0

->iDayLeft = 41

->iDayReturned = 41

->iDaysGone = 1

->rCurrentISGeneral = (00000000)

->rCurrentISFX = (00000000)

->iLastAnnoyed = 41

->iCurrDay = 41

->rNPCLustToken = (12006F67)

->rHornyChatToken = (12003BC0)

->iIndex = 18

I do not know which one of these lines is the most important to progress into the mod, but i believe the line   ->iBookGift = 0        should tell me something about giving him a book of some kind
Plus, if i'm correct the line ->DocMMovingOn = 4  should have a five instead of four. Means that i still need to talk with him about something right? 

Edited with Spoiler tag. Sorry ^^

Looks like it's the movingon bit, yeah. Some of that dialog only triggers when he's sitting down, and isn't guaranteed to do so due to the random factor. Be on the lookout for when he's having a beer in the evenings, maybe, it oughta be under the usual generic chat main topic, iirc. If not, get out of convo, try again.

(Can you put that read-out in a spoiler there, btw?)

• 2 weeks later...

Update is up: 20130614

changes:

- same ones as in the temporary test esp's earlier in the thread, ie cleaned out stuff for compatibility with both SCR & SSR. Haven't heard problems so I'll assume there aren't any.

- changed sofo to use nx-ified Lust 6.6. You don't need to add lust tracking to Doc M yourself, sofo takes care of that for ya.

- quickly copy-pasted moveto refs into my bed sex randomizer for better immersion (I think so). Thanks to prideslayer for still finding room for an old-call version of them, otherwise you'd have to wait for the next update.

If you're gonna update, make sure you're not in Doc's house when you do.

Also, make sure you're running it with NG 2.6.78 & Lust 6.6 (needs a Lust-free clean save)

Haven't had the time or energy to do much in-game testing. If anything's broken, I'm sure I'll hear about it - *should* be fine though :)

• 2 months later...

It would seem I'm locked inside Mitch's house. :s

And when I sleep in his house, he ends up at the chair in front of the bed, watching me. O_O

But yeah, can't leave his house..  in the rape victim storyline.

He's mentioned something about finding a list of things to do and going out to Trudy or Chet's for food.

But there's the problem. I can't leave.

You are indeed locked in for a brief amount of time in P4. It's only unlocked when you hit stage 10 of the trauma quest - in the beginning, all you do is cry a lot & be sick. Doesn't make much sense to let you go just yet, or that'd you want to leave just yet. Just sweat it out a bit more, get plenty of rest. Oh, and ehm, don't freak out when he watches you - he means well :)

The chores list & food run are part of the freeform generic stuff you have in each storyline. I should probably disable the food run bit at that point, .

Hello all, I'm still having issues with the music, so I'm just gonna tell u guys what i did and maybe someone can pick something up, so here I go:

1, pick a song and convert it to MP3 with the file in radionvextend

2, copy the MP3 to a SOFO folder (dance for example) and click the 'dance rename' file to rename the file to SOFO dance

3, copy SOFO dance mp3 back to radionvextend and click 'convert to Mono Ogg'

4, copy the Mono file back to dance and copy and paste it 25 times (as there are 25 room)

5. done

p.s. do i still need the mp3 file (in the dance folder) WITH the Mono file, or should i just delete all the mp3 files and keep ONLY the Mono files. and if i do need the mp3 files with the mono files, do i need to copy both of them 25times?

Cheers

You need both the mp3s & mono oggs, really. The oggs are for being played on in-game radio appliances, the mp3s are really for your pipboy radio, but I *think* you still need the mp3s to be in the folder for the oggs to work. (It's been a while since I looked into all this.)

Also, I'm not sure if it's worth the trouble if you're not going to add a sufficient number of different songs, although obviously there can't be any dancing without dance tracks & I think that's your main objective here. In that case, you pick the track, convert to mp3, copy X times, do the renaming batch file so it renames all mp3s, convert to ogg.

I know, selecting a bunch of songs can quite the pain, but in this day & age I can't upload my own tracks, of course, and this is the best I can do while still keeping it legal.

Hey Docta, I am reinstalling my new vegas after a brief flirtation with Skyrim. I figured I wiould like to give SOFO a try. As it does change quite a bit in good springs I was just wondering if you know how compatible this is with the tryout mods. Assuming I would have to skip out on the powder gangers content if I use this, correct?