Hm... no mcm, FalloutNV_Lang in your LO... where exactly do you have FNV installed?

G:\program files

any idea's ?

I do.

Installed under program files means it's a non-steam install. For FNV, that means it's a pirated version. That means I can't and won't help you further. "Won't" because it's against the rules. "Can't" because there's no telling what the people who cracked the exe did to it, fucking up things like your MCM etc, and because of that anybody requesting help with non-steam versions is just wasting our time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Noticed a minor conflict with sexoutdrugging while playing the rape trauma path. The alcohol conversation would not trigger while it was active (you get the low alcohol dose, medium etc debuffs), however as soon as i disabled it and drank some whiskey the conversation activated (now it was named "alcohol" debuff). Without that the mod is just amazing, really great work.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Xluxlu

I'm stuck, after talking to sunny, Trudy and Chet. Then after moving in and talking to the doc, did all the masturbation chats and now I have no idea what to do... Any help?

I have the same problem, i'm stuck in stage 15 of main quest :( help please

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LaraDogs_Princess

Hello!

Im stuck too in the "motherly" path. Im at the last sentence, Doc Michell follow me to the bed, i have the first animation, we want to do it again and then the mod bug after the second animation. Its like Doc want to tell me something, but nothing happen and just after that my cam is bugged and the mod too. Please help me, i really like this path.

@luna: if you had sex with him already, you're pretty much done - the rest is just flavor

@lara: dunno. The second sex part is really just random, nothing specific going on at that point - between the first and second is when you progress to relationship status. There may be a callback dialog foul-up, although I thought those were fixed.

Guest LaraDogs_Princess

Yeah i guess the progress relationship status is bugged in my game idk why. cause when i talk to Doc after that bug its like nothing happen.

Hello, stuck in stage 15? Already talked to everyone, already finished the masturbation lines.

When I talk to him when my lust is high I get this "<Stretch> Can't wait to go back to bed. <wink> Or if that doesn't work I'll just try to sleep" (not sure if I got that right)

So where's what I do, I try to sleep, nothing happens.

I masturbate but after that it's the same line from the previous masturbation again when I talk to him afterwards.

Here are the console lines thank you.

SetConsoleOutputFilename >> 'xxx'

sqv 51008A4A

->iPath = 3

->iReasonToStay = 3

->iTrudyTest = 2

->DocMCompassion = 2

->DocMOutrage = 0

->DocMSensuality = 13

->DocMMovingOn = 8

->DocMCompanionship = 32

->DocMAnnoyance = 2

->DocMPerv = 0

->AffairHint = 0

->AffairConfirmed = 0

->PeteBlackMail = 0

->PeteCleanUp = 0

->PeteFight = 0

->PeteFucked = 0

->PeteRaped = 0

->ChetFucked = 0

->iPlayerHadSoloFun = 0

->iOKToWatch = 2

->iWasWatching = 0

->iBookGift = 0

->PlayerLeft = 0

->PlayerBack = 1

->iDayLeft = 0

->iDayReturned = 61

->iDaysGone = 0

->rCurrentISGeneral = (00000000)

->rCurrentISFX = (00000000)

->iLastAnnoyed = 0

->iCurrDay = 0

->rNPCLustToken = (55006F67)

->rHornyChatToken = (00000000)

->iIndex = 85

--- Quest state -----------------------------

Running? Yes

Current stage: 15

Priority: 80

sqv 51022308

->iStage = 0

->iVarInit = 0

->iBusy = 0

->iNauseaRelief = 0

->iCryingTalk = 0

->iDrinkTalk = 0

->iAgora = 0

->iVomitCount = 0

->iTalkCount = 0

->iNightMareCount = 0

->iDreamControl = 0

->iFXType = 0

->iRPForward = 0

->fTimerCrying = 0.0000

->fTimerNausea = 0.0000

->fTimerSpookyFX = 0.0000

->iClothingTalk = 0

Running? No

Current stage: 0

Priority: 100

sqv 5101EDFF

->iSinceTheme = 11

->iLastTheme1 = 5

->iLastTheme2 = 15

->iLastTheme3 = 14

->iLastDance1 = 0

->iLastDance2 = 0

->iLastDance3 = 0

->iLastLone1 = 0

->iLastLone2 = 0

->iLastLone3 = 0

->iLastLong1 = 17

->iLastLong2 = 13

->iLastLong3 = 2

->iLastLove1 = 0

->iLastLove2 = 0

->iLastLove3 = 0

->iLastLust1 = 2

->iLastLust2 = 18

->iLastLust3 = 6

->iLastSex1 = 25

->iLastSex2 = 12

->iLastSex3 = 21

->iLastStrife1 = 0

->iLastStrife2 = 0

->iLastStrife3 = 0

Running? Yes

Priority: 50

sqv 51008E0D

->iLinedUp = 0

->iAnim = 0

->iType = 0

->iAnalOK = 0

->iInterrupted = 0

->iHoldingSex = 0

->iNearBed = 0

->fLastGDP = 0.0000

->fPCLust = 8.6303

->fPCLustDiff = 0.0000

->fDocLust = 22.9059

->fDocLustDiff = 0.0000

Running? Yes

Priority: 50

Hello, stuck in stage 15? Already talked to everyone, already finished the masturbation lines.

When I talk to him when my lust is high I get this "<Stretch> Can't wait to go back to bed. <wink> Or if that doesn't work I'll just try to sleep" (not sure if I got that right)

Since you're on path 3, it looks like your compassion count isn't high enough to unlock the transition to the next stage. There are different ways of raising it, like doing a bit of household work as well as providing a sympathetic ear when the man's having it rough.

Hey Docta

Really outstanding work on this.  In the last week I played through the slutty and rape victim lines.  I was entertained by both, and a little disturbed by some of the rape one.

You did some really cool things with visual and sound effects.  I'll admit at first I thought "what did this jackass do to the visuals!" but it worked, set the mood well and communicated some fear and emotion.  And it's hard to listen to some of those sounds without being affected.

Having no quest tracking proved difficult to adjust to, but wasn't unpleasant when I got used to it.  I liked that there wasn't a magical arrow pointing me to what my character couldn't really "know" was the goal, and it made me think a bit which helped get into the story a little more.  Only at one point did I feel totally lost, which was more about another mod not playing well with this one (explained below in spoiler).

I had no bugs really (at least not with SOFO itself), just 2 things to report/mention:

1) No cum from Doc, at least in sexout terms.  Is that intended?   I assume it was or just hasn't been implemented yet.  Not a huge deal

2) I can't play the rape victim character anymore.  After all that she went through with Doc I can't walk her out of goodsprings and have horrible things happen to her  :P Also not a huge deal.

3)

I wasn't ready for the fight with Pete, and as a result got my ass kicked a bit.  Another Kick in the Head kicked in and blacked me out, and transported me to Doc's house.  I got back outside and Pete is hanging out in his chair on the porch, like nothing happened, and Doc strolls over.  I finally figured out that Doc was looking for a dead Pete, not a live one, so I console killed him and all went ahead as normal.

Very awesome mod, I enjoyed it greatly.  I'll likely come back and try some other lines out later too.

Edit: I suck at spoiler tags apparently.  All fixed now.

• 1 month later...

This mod seems to be responsible for CTDs i had trying to interact with Sink - Old World Blues DLC.

With this mod loaded every dialogue option i tried on it ened with CTD sooner or later.

When i disabled this mod - after some trial and error - things start to work fine.

Is there any known fix to this issue?

This mod seems to be responsible for CTDs i had trying to interact with Sink - Old World Blues DLC.

With this mod loaded every dialogue option i tried on it ened with CTD sooner or later.

When i disabled this mod - after some trial and error - things start to work fine.

Is there any known fix to this issue?

My dialogue structure is pretty damn clean; SOFO also doesn't touch anything related to OWB. I can't fix what I don't break. With dialogue conflicts, it's entirely possible that one mod's bug makes another mod look like the bad guy. Posting an LO might help.

Well, its hard to say. While googling i've noticed plenty of other people had issues with the same thing. Even goddamn goodbye option was leading to CTD.

Tho i failed to find anyone who would come to any reason of that happening - maybe exept of poining at some mod i've never used.

Its obviously not something your mod does directly - maybe some changed variable is causing a mess? I dont know tbh.

Just said that after turning this one mod off it stopped crashing.

Had SOFO quite high in load order but obviously not higher than OWB.esm. Guess it was first of esps.

• 3 weeks later...

Update: 20140721

Sofo now requires spunk's lust tracking rather than sexoutLust's. Doc M will be automatically added to spunk's lust tracking.

Adapted the bed sex system to NG's UDF-based system.

Added Doc M to NG's RestrictedActor formlist

No new content