Goodbye LL

Hi all,

I've decided to remove all my Skyrim Mods for personal reasons.

I won't be back and all of my mods have been removed from this website.

Please don't try to re-publish my works out of respect for my wishes. Moderators, if you see ABBA, ABMM or SLLMU published on this site I'd ask that you remove them.

I've left the files I was made admin for (but didn't author) and leave it up to the moderators to pass on admin rights for these.

Sorry about this but I really need to move on with my life and I see this work not as a legacy but as a period in my life I'd rather forget hence the removal. Best wishes to all :)

Yinkle

Ok.. Now we have to move TDF and SLEN back.... 

Is there a chance to get a caretaker for your mods, so that they don't die? A lot of ppl enjoyed your work.

A lot of ppl come and go... I will not tell you, that you should stay, but I think that you might leave something behind, so we will remember you.

41 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Is there a chance to get a caretaker for your mods, so that they don't die? A lot of ppl enjoyed your work.

A lot of ppl come and go... I will not tell you, that you should stay, but I think that you might leave something behind, so we will remember you.

Fill Her Up needs a new caretaker as well. 

4 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

This seems sort of childish in its appearance. Ill take my ball and go home????

it's not childish, you don't know the reasons behind the author's decision!
this is the most important point of our community! :classic_wink:

Spoiler

Rule 1

The biggest and most important thing of this community is that the modders come first. They are the ones who make this community worth coming to, they are the ones enabling you to even play these mods.  Meaning if you don't like the way a mod is going, don't be a jerk about it, they can take the mod in whatever direction they want. Don't like it? Then make your own release and put the work in yourself. Find a bug or issue that needs to be fixed? Don't be a jerk about it and raise your concerns and feedback in a constructive manner.

If anyone needs ABBA, ABMM, FHU, ABBA Voices and Light Me Up , let me know if I am missing anything else, as I may have downloaded it but renamed it something else.
I have put these mods in one Zip file for those who wish to either fix an install or missed out on getting the
 latest versions

Just send a message for the Zip file as I do not want to republish the mods but I would like to help people enjoy Yinkle's mods that maybe missed out on an update or accidently deleted their mods.

11 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Sorry Pfiffy, this was as unexpected for me as it was for you, but life takes some odd turns sometimes. I really would prefer that my LL creations don't have any influence on peoples lives anymore. But if you want it, I grant you permission to be the caretaker of my LL works. I think the person who posted before me has all my files. PM me if you need anything more, I'll check back for the next week or so.

Edit: Some guy called "TheOriginalGeez" mailed me complaining that his auto installing modlist was broken due to ABMM being removed. Please ban this guy and the horse (wabbajack.org) he rode in on...

@randomuser123two : Can you send me the files or give me links, please via PM I also need the files for the Maisds SL patch. 

@Yinkle @CPU : I will take over the mods to give them a chance to stay alive and take back TDF and SLEN. Because I didn't use them myself until now, I can not offer much of support, This will be the task for the community and the ppl that appreciate Yinkle's work, until I worked myself into the stuff. If the threads are still availible it would be nice if I don't have to write new descriptions.....

11 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

@randomuser123two : Can you send me the files or give me links, please via PM I also need the files for the Maisds SL patch. 

@Yinkle @CPU : I will take over the mods to give them a chance to stay alive and take back TDF and SLEN. Because I didn't use them myself until now, I can not offer much of support, This will be the task for the community and the ppl that appreciate Yinkle's work, until I worked myself into the stuff. If the threads are still availible it would be nice if I don't have to write new descriptions.....

Sure thing. I do not know if I have Maids SL Patch I will have to see I know for a fact I have everything I have stated so far. If I find it I will DM you a re-zipped version that includes the patch.

7 hours ago, tamai said:

as much as you want to try to control people in how they behave its just not possible, only thing you can do is make the decision to choose how you behave and react to it.

Kendo 2 - Thank you for the link.  I'll bookmark this as another source I can use for modding.  But other than that, no more forums for me.  I'm done.

tamai - I didn't say that.  But I think 27X went too far on his little rampage. 

On 9/21/2020 at 2:12 AM, Yinkle said:

Hi all,

I've decided to remove all my Skyrim Mods for personal reasons.

I won't be back and all of my mods have been removed from this website.

Please don't try to re-publish my works out of respect for my wishes. Moderators, if you see ABBA, ABMM or SLLMU published on this site I'd ask that you remove them.

I've left the files I was made admin for (but didn't author) and leave it up to the moderators to pass on admin rights for these.

Sorry about this but I really need to move on with my life and I see this work not as a legacy but as a period in my life I'd rather forget hence the removal. Best wishes to all :)

Yinkle

:cry:

Farewell!

?

?