Goodbye LL

55 minutes ago, gregathit said:

Lay off the personal insults folks.  We don't allow that here at LL as you know.  Thread cleaned.

Yinkle and Pfiffy, holler if there is something Doc, CPU or I need to help you with on transitioning anything.

Thanks for offering help and sorry to bother you. Most of Yinkle's mods are still listed in the Download section, but some are closed. Can you please reopen them and transfere them to me. SLEN and TDF have just been transfered from me to him....   I don't know if Yinkle has any Mods in the LE Download section. 

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

Thanks for offering help and sorry to bother you. Most of Yinkle's mods are still listed in the Download section, but some are closed. Can you please reopen them and transfere them to me. SLEN and TDF have just been transfered from me to him....   I don't know if Yinkle has any Mods in the LE Download section. 

I only show one other mod:  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6163-fill-her-up-se/

18 hours ago, winny257 said:

it's not childish, you don't know the reasons behind the author's decision!
this is the most important point of our community! :classic_wink:

Hide contents

Rule 1

The biggest and most important thing of this community is that the modders come first. They are the ones who make this community worth coming to, they are the ones enabling you to even play these mods.  Meaning if you don't like the way a mod is going, don't be a jerk about it, they can take the mod in whatever direction they want. Don't like it? Then make your own release and put the work in yourself. Find a bug or issue that needs to be fixed? Don't be a jerk about it and raise your concerns and feedback in a constructive manner.

No one comes first here it is a community site and this type of forum has existed for a long time. People that want to pretend they are better than others are the problem here and in society as a whole. To just cut off people from access to something that has been freely provided without any explanation is ruling over people not participating in an open community that is suppose to benefit those it serves.

46 minutes ago, gregathit said:

We are talking about: 

SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5 SE

Sexlab Eager NPC's SE (SLEN)

(these two have just been transfered from me to him, before he decided to leave)

Arousal Based Breast Adjuster for SE (ABBA)

Arousal Based Match Maker [ABMM]

Sexlab LightMeUp

(these are the mods the community will miss badly)

Maids II Sexlab Patch SE

(this is the one I will miss very badly)

Auri - Song of the Green SL Patch

(This seems to be very private.....) 

Horse Headlights SE

(I don't know...)

I don't know if Yinkle has to reopen them himself, or if you can do that. For me they still show up in the list, but are maked as hidden. And I get a:

Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2D161/2

1 hour ago, merManc said:

I'm not looking to cause an argument or come down on one side or the other, but the very first sentence on the Community Rules page does say this:

Exactly, without modders this website would not exist.

but some believe, that they must have everything, and nothing do for it.

when a modder decides to pull everything back, then it is his good right, even if it does not please some. :classic_wink:

2 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

No one comes first here it is a community site and this type of forum has existed for a long time. People that want to pretend they are better than others are the problem here and in society as a whole. To just cut off people from access to something that has been freely provided without any explanation is ruling over people not participating in an open community that is suppose to benefit those it serves.

a website can never exist if there are only people who suck!
without creator it simply does not and therefore modders always come first!
one should always respect the wishes of the modders, otherwise we will lose more and more good modders. :classic_wink:

7 minutes ago, worik said:

?

I have a different path for SL Light me up . It's https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/8331-s

Or is this because mine is the path to LE and yours is SE?

We would like to see both to stay available for the community , please. :classic_mellow:

Yinkle worked on both Skyrim versions, I'm just on SE.... If there are any other mods or patches for the LE Version, please post the links, so the admins can look what they can do. 

21 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Yinkle worked on both Skyrim versions, I'm just on SE.... If there are any other mods or patches for the LE Version, please post the links, so the admins can look what they can do. 

SL-LMU for LE  is the only one in my notes :classic_unsure:

1 hour ago, DoctaSax said:

All files/topics that Pfiffy mentioned have been transferred and restored when necessary. The same goes for the oldrim version of LightMeUp.

Any others?

Thanks, I had no idea removing my work would cause such a kerfuffle, sorry for the hassle.

13 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Just FYI, Wabbajack doesn't violate any rules of this community that I am aware of: it requires an LL account, and does the same things that a normal user would have to do to download and install files.

The creators of Wabbajack are gatekeepers, plain and simple. If you create a list containing mods they don't like, they can and will delete your list and try to get you banned from sites like Nexus. I've never used their program but I know someone who did and they eviscerated his work. Plus I loathe the way their program gives them the ability to spy on what mods a user installs under it. They remind me of Camilla Zhang, the SJW gatekeeper that Kickstarter hired--and then fired.

15 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Sorry to see you go, LightMeUp was a staple for many years. Best wishes.

Just FYI, Wabbajack doesn't violate any rules of this community that I am aware of: it requires an LL account, and does the same things that a normal user would have to do to download and install files.

False.

I have a mod I made for myself that has a quest given by Ulrich in the very beginning of the game when you escape the tower. When you start to go up the stairs and you are given a quest to rescue Roggvir in Solitude as part of joining the Stormcloaks or Imperials. You can go to Solitude and watch him be beheaded or you can try to save him. You also get a scroll called ‘peace of the people’. It’s an area effect 600 meters where anything under level 100 is calmed for 120 seconds and will not remember who set Roggvir free.

If you try to save him cast the scroll near the execution stage. You then talk to Roggvir he will tell you to meet him in Windhelm and escape though the main gate. The dialog is now changed a little in Solitude toward Roggvir’s escape but only text is displayed otherwise the dialog is silent. You go to Windhelm and speak to Roggvir and he gives you a choice of a weapon (bow, staff, one hand or two hand) called ‘The Imperial Slayer’ which gains power as you level and has a special power that every legion solider you kill adds to it’s damage output. It is overpowered intentionally toward the slaying of Imperials. Completion will start join the Stormcloaks.

If you use this scroll before near the execution stage you will not be able to save him and fail it but that opens a new quest to speak to a Imperial spy near Windhelm name Graves who gives you a weapon (bow, staff, one hand or two hand). Call ‘The Storm Slayer’ in exchange for the scroll or its destruction which gain power as you level and has a special power that every Stormcloak solider you kill adds to its damage output. It is overpowered intentionally toward the slaying of Stormcloaks. Completion will start joining the Imperials.

I never released it to the public and never will. This mod took over 500 hours of programming, debugging and game play to get it right. It was intended to make a video as part of artistic endeavor which go a whopping 4 views in the 3 months it was up on YouTube so I assumed it was of no interest to the public consumption anyway.

As to the OP they may have reasons otherwise and have rights to their work so taking those works and keeping them alive may not be in good interest since those works are part of a legal protection of copyright.

3 hours ago, demack said:

As to the OP they may have reasons otherwise and have rights to their work so taking those works and keeping them alive may not be in good interest since those works are part of a legal protection of copyright.

I didn't ask Yinkle why he leaves. I just asked him to leave his mods for the community, because a lot of ppl like what he has done and he said it is ok if I take care of them. I will do it with respect for him and with respect of his work. I expected the same as we transfered my ports of SLEN and TDF from me to him. 

8 hours ago, DoctaSax said:

All files/topics that Pfiffy mentioned have been transferred and restored when necessary. The same goes for the oldrim version of LightMeUp.

Any others?

4 hours ago, Abe0 said:

I have this files for LE

explorer_2020-09-22_13-58-17.png

I have not looked throu the LE section...

23 hours ago, merManc said:

I'm not looking to cause an argument or come down on one side or the other, but the very first sentence on the Community Rules page does say this:

I am not trying to create an argument either. Nice to see someone reasonable backing up what they say. others just want to argue and lord it over others, just see the comments posted. I want to participate in a community that participates in some form of creativity even if its just to escape from society for a few moments. I dont believe that rule is to state that modders are to rule over all but to allow them freedom of expression to create the content as they seem fit. My comment was about appearance and Yinkle cleared that up by allowing us to be a community. Thanks Yinkle.

20 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Thanks.... 

First thing I did was to make it clear, that these mods are not by me.

I'm missing ABBA voices and ABBA outfits for both LE and SE. I need your help here. Where did Yinkle put them? 

external server, files are quite big for clothing.

I am not at the pc right now but I got both for se only