1 hour ago, kapibar said:

This got me giggling:

>Fix: No unfair favour loss for bumping into Father when controls are disabled or you're in furniture (might still get the dialogue but not the loss).

Because father is such a decent man, we can't have any unfair punishments ?.

True but whats been pissing me off is STA fires a spank event and if it sets off DD vibration then he gets stuck running at you while your controls are locked for as long as the vibration event lasts. Need to see if I can fix that bug in sta. 

Edited by Monoman1
1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

True but whats been pissing me off is STA fires a spank event and if it sets off DD vibration then he gets stuck running at you while your controls are locked for as long as the vibration event lasts. Need to see if I can fix that bug in sta. 

I can imagine such things must drive you nuts, since it isn't something you planned. Anyway, the phrasing gave me a good morning laugh.

thanks for the update! ^^

i currently ran into two problems

Spoiler

1.) when i failed to make belethor cum "slso" then it didnt advance the quest for him for I dont know if that is an issue.
2.) i did it again where i didnt fail this time got both deliveries but when i went to go back to the house i select the door and get no dialogue from father to get back in.

21 minutes ago, tamai said:

1.) when i failed to make belethor cum "slso" then it didnt advance the quest for him for I dont know if that is an issue.

It's a case of better luck next time. You have to report back that you couldn't get the supplies. 

21 minutes ago, tamai said:

2.) i did it again where i didnt fail this time got both deliveries but when i went to go back to the house i select the door and get no dialogue from father to get back in.

?

The door should only be locked on your first naked supply run. Where he shoves you out the door naked...

7 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

It's a case of better luck next time. You have to report back that you couldn't get the supplies. 

29 minutes ago, tamai said:

okay then that worked perfectly :D i was just  making sure i thought it woudl fail the quest

7 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

The door should only be locked on your first naked supply run. Where he shoves you out the door naked...

yes its the first supply quest where he gives you the mask i completely it and go back to the door but its not activatable. for me at least

1 hour ago, tamai said:

yes its the first supply quest where he gives you the mask i completely it and go back to the door but its not activatable. for me at least

Ok but on your first naked supply run Belethor shouldn't be asking for sex? So I'm confused...

Looking at the code it looks like the only thing that'd block the door dialogue would be if the door wasn't locked. If it's not locked then lock it via the console. 

Target the door and use 'lock 255'

6 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Ok but on your first naked supply run Belethor shouldn't be asking for sex? So I'm confused...

Looking at the code it looks like the only thing that'd block the door dialogue would be if the door wasn't locked. If it's not locked then lock it via the console. 

Target the door and use 'lock 255'

well basically as soon as mother was taken away, i asked father what can i do to bring her back. and then it goes into the whole scenerio where you're a breeder. and for me yea the dialogue became available and the door was locked.

i mean i dont know the cause however next time i have a bug report im going to try to see if i can replicate it on LE before i bring it to you so we can rule that out lol ?because not knowing if its SE thats the issue makes me feel guilty bringing you these reports so i guess feel free to ignore it until i can test it reliably

11 minutes ago, tamai said:

well basically as soon as mother was taken away, i asked father what can i do to bring her back. and then it goes into the whole scenerio where you're a breeder. and for me yea the dialogue became available and the door was locked.

Hmm ok. Looks like becoming his breeder so early on is pushing up your depravity then when the supply run starts;

Function TrapDoors()
    If pchsSupplyRunProg.GetValue() == 0.0 && (pchsPcGaveBlowjob.GetValue() >= 1.0 || pchsPcDepravity.GetValue() >= 5.0)

I'm going to remove the depravity condition. 

Set depravity below 5 and restart the supply run. 

That dialogue though to get mother back is going to have to get some kind of prerequisite and I'm leaning heavily towards 1000 gold. 

Also: I've noticed modesty is not shut off. I could have sworn I did that. Unless I'm confusing it with devious sub (favor for equipping devices)

Edited by Monoman1
9 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Hmm ok. Looks like becoming his breeder so early on is pushing up your depravity then when the supply run starts;

Function TrapDoors()
    If pchsSupplyRunProg.GetValue() == 0.0 && (pchsPcGaveBlowjob.GetValue() >= 1.0 || pchsPcDepravity.GetValue() >= 5.0)

I'm going to remove the depravity condition. 

Set depravity below 5 and restart the supply run. 

That dialogue though to get mother back is going to have to get some kind of prerequisite and I'm leaning heavily towards 1000 gold. 

Also: I've noticed modesty is not shut off. I could have sworn I did that. Unless I'm confusing it with devious sub (favor for equipping devices)

how to set the depravity value? can i do it in the debug? or would it be soemthing like 'set pchsPcDepravity to 5'

and yes love the idea of 1000 gold to advance the first part of the quest ^^ would make prostitution mods come in handy during that part.

Edited by tamai

Updated my SE post with a quick 10.3 and SLS 6.85 conversion. Maybe at some point I should consider opening a proper thread for those.

As always untested (even though I'm updating my mods right now thanks to Monomans updates dragging me back to Skyrim....)

I just realized there's one thing that bugs the hell out of me. Provided the PC finds her mother and talks to her, she is instructed to run to her uncle. Then she is enslaved via SD, but the mother simply comes back to the father like nothing happened. In fact, she walks out of her slavery as soon as conversation with the daughter ends and simply goes home. This is so ridiculously unimmersive I can't even. It's like the whole thing has never happened, mother is back, the player can run from the uncle and come back to her normal life. It would be great if this could be addressed in one of the future updates. Pretty please.

6 hours ago, Silvain said:

Updated my SE post with a quick 10.3 and SLS 6.85 conversion. Maybe at some point I should consider opening a proper thread for those.

As always untested (even though I'm updating my mods right now thanks to Monomans updates dragging me back to Skyrim....)

@Silvain

Maybe asking @nomkaz to close his unofficial conversion to SE "Wartimes - a daughter's tale (Alternate start scenario) SE 1.5" or redirect to maintained version.  Because people already are getting confused about bugs in old converted version and will be more if another version is added to the SkyimSE side.

3 hours ago, safado said:

@Silvain

Maybe asking @nomkaz to close his unofficial conversion to SE "Wartimes - a daughter's tale (Alternate start scenario) SE 1.5" or redirect to maintained version.  Because people already are getting confused about bugs in old converted version and will be more if another version is added to the SkyimSE side.

Actually, my conversion is "Official" and and approved by the original mod author. I update it when the mod author updates the original version. If someone else gets permissions and elects to upload an SE version with more fixes, they are more than welcome to. Then I will have a reason to take mine down.

1 hour ago, OlafOlafOlaf2 said:

For some reasen, even through father finished, I still get the notification "failed to satisfy father (-6 favor)" or something similar (hand job), I'm using SLSLO, any idea how to fix this? Has this been reported before?

Is 'Use separate orgasms' enabled in the sexlab Mcm?

13 hours ago, kapibar said:

I just realized there's one thing that bugs the hell out of me. Provided the PC finds her mother and talks to her, she is instructed to run to her uncle. Then she is enslaved via SD, but the mother simply comes back to the father like nothing happened. In fact, she walks out of her slavery as soon as conversation with the daughter ends and simply goes home. This is so ridiculously unimmersive I can't even. It's like the whole thing has never happened, mother is back, the player can run from the uncle and come back to her normal life. It would be great if this could be addressed in one of the future updates. Pretty please.

Maybe later. Haven't looked much at the alternate endings. 

Here's a random thought. Should Father gradually 'get bored' of you. Which would make things more difficult and eventually end up in being tossed out permanently. 

I was thinking reduce maximum favor cap by say 2/3/4 a day. 

If set to 4 then max favour cap would be basically halved in 2 weeks...

Perhaps a reduce favour cap per day setting and a minimum favour cap setting. 

It's become 'easy enough' to keep the home and access to those sweet licences. Player should be ditched eventually into the big bad world without licences/bed/ + probably a devious follower in tow. 

Perhaps only after pregnancy has finished. 

Or start multiplying the usual favour gain by decreasing amounts. Less favour for the same tasks. 

Edited by Monoman1
34 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Here's a random thought. Should Father gradually 'get bored' of you.

for me i say its plenty hard with trying to save up for licenses since its hard to save up for an armor/weapons/magic to do reliable adventures + then saving up 20 favor for i think a day off. So you have to afford all of those things all at once not to mention during that time you're probably vastly under leveled :D which will take some time to be able to level up (assuming your'e playing with higher level enemeies) makes it difficult to play without a follower so on top of all that you need an extra 1000 gold to hire someone. So imo it is already difficult.

But I do like the idea of him kicking you out and taking perhaps all your licenses, with the exception of maybe giving you a weapons license to protect yourself. I can imagine that he says hes bored of you and wants you to get some world experience, the player could be like "but.. father how can i survive etc without.. " he then will respond "thats not my problem sweetheart etc"but if you say have high enough submissiveness or favor during that time he will allow you to keep your weapons license and give you his sword you can name it like "fathers sword" or something lol anyway just an idea.

i was speaking of difficulty in terms of favor capping, i think the favor values for my preferences work very well ^^ but it is as you say you can set it in the menu's then that woudl be a great idea

Edited by tamai
3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Here's a random thought. Should Father gradually 'get bored' of you. Which would make things more difficult and eventually end up in being tossed out permanently. 

Actually just today I exited WT and fuck me, it's really hard to screw things up and get tossed out considering how many favour boosts PC receives. Fashion gives 5-6 favours on every check easy. Then there are those little tasks. You'd have to make a concious effort to do shit wrong, so your idea is great.

But - here's another perspective - father spends shitload of time planning to mold the daughter into a perfect slut. I don't think he'd just got rid of a slave girl just because he's bored. I believe a guy like this would first secure a replacement bitch (which he can't do because he never leaves the house). So in my opinion it'd be cool if father gave daughter a task to find him a new toy that would be her replacement. PC would tie a knot on which she will hang.

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Either that (I'm not exactly for it, a toggle to switch it off, please) or...

Why kick out, when you can whore out?

Less favor for mundane tasks, more for "professional" performance.

If Mother is not home yet, then Daddy can simply start really whore PC out, like PW or RP plus some licenses provided or making some shows (why not ending every party by making it with Aldo to amuse guests even more. Twice.) or sending PC to come clients for the night/ letting someone come and play at Home. *

If Mom is back and caged, AFAIK Father wants a child of his own, meaning after giving him a child, Daddy could give a choice of selling PC into slavery, kicking PC out or continuing as servant/ slave whore etc., depending on submissiveness, depravity and favor.

* - I know making scenes is time consuming and prone for ending up broken.

12 hours ago, OlafOlafOlaf2 said:

For some reasen, even through father finished, I still get the notification "failed to satisfy father (-6 favor)" or something similar (hand job), I'm using SLSLO, any idea how to fix this? Has this been reported before?

Do you mean finished sexlab animation without orgasm?  or with orgasm?   If orgasm are not occurring with SLSO then try to disable orgasm conditions in the general tab of the SLSO MCM and maybe raise the timer for the stage 2/3 animations.   "failed to satisfy father (-6 favor)" generally means no orgasm.

Edited by safado