5 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Nothings changed in that regard AFAIK. Supply run is a FG on the FG stack. Same as all the other FG task intros.

Ah, so it's just Skyrim being Skyrim. Understood.

Well the dialogue was rushed but I don't know what you're suggesting...

(Also, personal touches take more time)

Yeah, I know "fan requests" are bothersome.

Anyway, what I had in mind is something more along the Leon quest, where father would punish you wearing the devices for a specific time. For a "personal touch" a pop-up window saying something like "father punishes you for doing/not doing a thing with a set of devices that you need to wear for x time, otherwise he'll get even more angry with you". So, nothing too fancy.

Btw.: I still believe father should force daughter to wear a ring/panel gag permanently. You said it would be problematic since tasks are started by the dialogue, but few mods solved it by making NPCs able to understand gag talk (I know Laura and Dollmaker are such NPCs). And for the forcegreet dialogues, at later stages PC doesn't have anything intresting or influencial to say, so you could just as well change the response to "nod confirmingly" and "shake your head in contradiction".

Edited by kapibar

Hello,

shot question. I'm playing this mod and try to get fathers slave wife. Player is already pregnant via beeing female.

As soon as she is in labor, father approaches her with the slave wife dialogue. After she agress, he leave her alone.

So i tried both, give birth to an child actor, or to child/baby item. But after the birth, there is no dialogue to hand them over. Its just another normal day. 

Its like im stuck in a loop. Does anyone have a solution? 

Im playing on SE with the monoman version of wartime

looking forward for your help

Sincerely 

Edited by adle
Just now, adle said:

After she agress, he leave her alone.

I think that's the idea right? Spoiler:

Spoiler

If you agree to be his slave you get to keep your baby. I think that's pretty much the end of that part of the mod and hasn't been expanded on. 

Again the scope of this mod is insane. It's got a lot as it is but it could have so much more as well.

22 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I think that's the idea right? Spoiler:

Hide contents

If you agree to be his slave you get to keep your baby. I think that's pretty much the end of that part of the mod and hasn't been expanded on. 

Again the scope of this mod is insane. It's got a lot as it is but it could have so much more as well.

ah okay thanks. thought there would be an slave wife ending after that, or that i can hand the kid over. but nothing happened at all. so thats the end. Are you planning on continue?

Just now, adle said:

ah okay thanks. thought there would be an slave wife ending after that, or that i can hand the kid over. but nothing happened at all. so thats the end. Are you planning on continue?

No plans at present I'm afraid. 

6 hours ago, kapibar said:

So, nothing too fancy.

Mmm. Not sure I'm keen on this. Simply because there's going to be overlap. And anytime you've overlap you're going to get complication (and bugs). Besides there is already the devious requirements isn't there? To wear cuffs/boots/gloves/piercings. The problem is YPS really. I think you use YPS too. But YPS has SO many conditions on being able to do things. If you start adding requirements to wear Devious things then you'll never be able to do YPS things. And I don't really like tackling the tangled knot of those conditions in YPS. 

I might be able to do the gag thing but I'll also have to add more condition checking because I'm pretty sure you can't wear lipstick while gagged...

So you kind of need to think about which you want. YPS or Devious. They're kind of mutually exclusive as far as wartimes is concerned. 

13 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

The problem is YPS really.

I think you're one of the very, very few moders in this community that actually tackled YPS in any way. Which is extremely appreciated, it's an awesome mod, but underused because of the way it does things.

As for the lipstick while gagged - I wasn't sure, so I checked. And damn, you're right. YPS not only makes it impossible to apply/remove lipstick. It also recognizes that the PC is gagged. Nevermind then, it really would be too much of a hassle to deal with so many complcation just for a simple aestethic thing.

Just now, kapibar said:

I think you're one of the very, very few moders in this community that actually tackled YPS in any way. Which is extremely appreciated, it's an awesome mod, but underused because of the way it does things.

As for the lipstick while gagged - I wasn't sure, so I checked. And damn, you're right. YPS not only makes it impossible to apply/remove lipstick. It also recognizes that the PC is gagged. Nevermind then, it really would be too much of a hassle to deal with so many complcation just for a simple aestethic thing.

I suppose if I really wanted to I could check your makeup and if it's bad and you've got something blocking it then add dialogue to father to ask to remove the blocking device temporarily so that you can fix your makeup. I dunno though. Sounds laborious gameplay wise. And kind of complicated script wise.

10 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

You are probably using an out of date zaz

Ah I see, thank you for your assistance. For running current SE ZAZ, could I find it through the search bar, or would it be in a forum or something?

Just now, GIJ said:

Ah I see, thank you for your assistance. For running current SE ZAZ, could I find it through the search bar, or would it be in a forum or something?

Mmm. I'd wait for one of the SE guys to answer. Don't know much about SE. But I think I'm using version 8 of Zaz.

1 hour ago, GIJ said:

ZAZ 8+(2018) revision 3 for Skyrim SE:  Support and files

Direct to files

note: chain physics are for Skyrim Le and do not work yet in the Skyrim SE version. Static weird behavior from chains is at the moment normal.

Edited by safado
2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I suppose if I really wanted to I could check your makeup and if it's bad and you've got something blocking it then add dialogue to father to ask to remove the blocking device temporarily so that you can fix your makeup. I dunno though. Sounds laborious gameplay wise. And kind of complicated script wise.

The other option would be to use the same solution you introduced for the nail polish - it's ignored after boots and gloves become a requirement. If you force the daughter to wear gag at 100 submission, she would already be pretty deep into the fashion addiction, which means more or less that the PC would be forced to wear makeup for the rest of the gameplay, or suffer a damaging debuff. Which is pretty much the point.

Sometimes it's better to just roleplay through super difficult to mod stuff.  

15 hours ago, kapibar said:

Btw.: I still believe father should force daughter to wear a ring/panel gag permanently. You said it would be problematic since tasks are started by the dialogue, but few mods solved it by making NPCs able to understand gag talk (I know Laura and Dollmaker are such NPCs). And for the forcegreet dialogues, at later stages PC doesn't have anything intresting or influencial to say, so you could just as well change the response to "nod confirmingly" and "shake your head in contradiction".

While I like the implication, anything involving long term gag use should ideally consider people using needs mods. Wouldn't want daughter to die of thirst / starve to death.

1 hour ago, DevilFIN said:

Probably not caused by this mod (alone), but on several occasions I've realized at some point that Wartimes MCM has disappeared. Does anyone know what could cause this? 

which version are you using? ive not had that issue on my end

Just thought I'd put in a couple of requests if you ever fancied adding a bit more, could you add the option to request the dog/horse/guard/maid tasks directly from themselves once the main mod is done ( cause for me it seems a waste to have them but not use them afterwards ) and add in father as a innkeeper type (or whatever is needed) for the purpose of using radiant prostitution so he can whore you out for money please.

6 hours ago, DevilFIN said:

Probably not caused by this mod (alone), but on several occasions I've realized at some point that Wartimes MCM has disappeared. Does anyone know what could cause this? 

Try, and wait for refresh. It will re-init the MCM listing.

setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

SkyUI MCM has a 128 list limit.  How many mods you have listed in MCM?

Do not know your issue, but if you have128 listed mods, then it is likely others got off list.

Patch for more than 128 limits.

Original Patch is this post.

Newer based on original.:   Site is not Loverslab  Google: 370-skyui-se-mcm-limit-upgraded-patch

There's also the "SkyUI - Troubleshooting" in steamcommunity.com

Edited by safado
On 3/6/2022 at 1:09 AM, Anunya said:

While I like the implication, anything involving long term gag use should ideally consider people using needs mods. Wouldn't want daughter to die of thirst / starve to death.

I use needs mod. And this shouldn't be a problem since father is taking away all the food from the inventory (daughter is on a strict diet).

Edit: Few hours into the gameplay and I don't see anything different about the supply run. @Monoman1 would you be so kind and spoil the surprise? I don't know if anything should happen or when.

Edited by kapibar
6 hours ago, kapibar said:

Edit: Few hours into the gameplay and I don't see anything different about the supply run. @Monoman1 would you be so kind and spoil the surprise? I don't know if anything should happen or when.

Regular supply runs (up to naked) will run until...

Spoiler

You give father a blowjob. After which belethor will figure out who you are and begin extorting you. 

You can probably fast forwards by setting the pcgaveblowjob var to 1 and do StartQuest pchsSupplyRunQuest and keep starting the quest when finished. At least that's how I speed test it. 

further spoilers

Spoiler

Belethor will demand a blowjob or he'll expose you to the town. Being exposed means you'll pay very high prices in whiterun so you should try not to. 

After a couple of blowjobs, belethor will demand you fuck his dog out in the street for all to see (if bestiality is enabled). Failure to do so = exposure.

After fucking the dog a couple of times Father will stop giving you a hood for the run thus forcing you to expose yourself. Belethor will agree to keep his prices the same and give you access to his 'special stock' as long as you continue to suck his dick. Failure to do so means you've effectively nowhere in whiterun to buy/sell stuff. 

On 3/4/2022 at 8:17 PM, Monoman1 said:

I've explained cock size before - the actor needs to be initialized by SOS first. Honestly, I might just remove that control. 

The others - I'll probably need a log at this point. They work ok for me. 

Defaults are (there's a button for that btw but it needs to be set up in the script): 11, 100, on.

Hi Monoman!  I do apologize on making you repeat yourself.  I must've initially overlooked that.  Very sorry indeed.

Anyhow, sure thing:  here's my log.  For this log, I opened the MCM and tried to configure each thing individually, starting with Cum Pools, and then closing the MCM afterwards before trying to configure the next thing.  After doing so, I then quit the game.

Thank you again for your assistance.  I really appreciate it.

Papyrus.0.log

1 hour ago, OlBenny said:

Hi Monoman!  I do apologize on making you repeat yourself.  I must've initially overlooked that.  Very sorry indeed.

Anyhow, sure thing:  here's my log.  For this log, I opened the MCM and tried to configure each thing individually, starting with Cum Pools, and then closing the MCM afterwards before trying to configure the next thing.  After doing so, I then quit the game.

Thank you again for your assistance.  I really appreciate it.

Papyrus.0.log 430.81 kB · 2 downloads

That log looks bad. Really bad. 

You've got a lot of serious errors and they're not just confined to wartimes. I'd imagine a lot isn't working in your game. 

'Unable to link type' errors are generally catastrophic in my experience. I'd double check your install. Cut your load order down to a minimum and slowly build it up checking the logs as you go. 

Also. It looks like you're missing UI extensions?

Edit: id start with uiextension. These kind of errors can cascade and cause a chain reaction of unrecoverable failures. 

I don't know how you've been playing sls/wartimes without the ui menus. They're pretty essential... ?

3 hours ago, Xiaron said:

Question for you @Monoman1

Is there a way to stop/pause the plug removal script? It's causing some interesting conflicts with other mods for me when the plugs are removed but not replaced again after sex and have been removed from inventory.

Mmm. Nothing really handy. It's all fairly tightly interconnected. 

You'd have to compile scripts.

Edited by Monoman1
On 3/3/2022 at 11:27 PM, Monoman1 said:

Good suggestions there folks but my suggestion involved adding one dialogue topic and a few conditions ?

What about using the SLS Whore Licence\Public Whore feature? 

Either as a condition to get mother back caged, "If you want ma back I can make it happen but you must carry this paper and let me put a special mark on your body"

Or as an alternative ending to being the breeding mare?

9 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

That log looks bad. Really bad. 

You've got a lot of serious errors and they're not just confined to wartimes. I'd imagine a lot isn't working in your game. 

'Unable to link type' errors are generally catastrophic in my experience. I'd double check your install. Cut your load order down to a minimum and slowly build it up checking the logs as you go. 

Also. It looks like you're missing UI extensions?

Edit: id start with uiextension. These kind of errors can cascade and cause a chain reaction of unrecoverable failures. 

I don't know how you've been playing sls/wartimes without the ui menus. They're pretty essential... ?

Really?!?  *Sheogorath voice*  Well, that's not good to hear.  Indeed, I wonder how, then, my game has been lumbering along.  Surprisingly, no, apart from SLS and Wartimes, my game was getting along quite nicely.  Actually, having mentioned it, installing both SLS and Wartimes indeed was causing very significant issues for me. as in game-breaking issues, including save corruptions and CTDs (when I was trying to load a non-corrupted save).  Anyhow, no, I did not have UIExtensions installed.  I didn't realize it was a requisite.  I have since installed it, and, much to my delight. I can now toggle Cum Pools, a feature I really wanted!  This genuinely excites me!  Not only this, the LAL quest completed; the SLS issue has seemingly been fixed, after a bit of testing; and my log size has also decreased!  Hard to believe that not having that one mod installed was causing so many problems.  A big THANK YOU to you Monoman1 for taking your time!  I really, really, really appreciate your assistance!  Cheers to you!  ?

i have an issue. when i make a mistake and the apology dialogue come up, the lines will play, but noting will happen. The dialogue options then is repeatable, but nothing continues to happen. waiting just makes the option vanish with no favor recovery.