Just now, theHG69 said:

i have an issue. when i make a mistake and the apology dialogue come up, the lines will play, but noting will happen. The dialogue options then is repeatable, but nothing continues to happen. waiting just makes the option vanish with no favor recovery.

What's the PC dialogue line? And what lines play. Please be specific otherwise I can spend ages looking. 

The option disappearing is normal. You only have a window to apologise.

14 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

What's the PC dialogue line? And what lines play. Please be specific otherwise I can spend ages looking. 

The option disappearing is normal. You only have a window to apologise.

Its all of the apologies at all points. I choose the PC dialogue to apologize, the fathers response plays, but nothing happens afterward. Cant be more specific cause it happens to all the apologies no matter the favor/depravity/submission level.

17 minutes ago, theHG69 said:

Its all of the apologies at all points. I choose the PC dialogue to apologize, the fathers response plays, but nothing happens afterward. Cant be more specific cause it happens to all the apologies no matter the favor/depravity/submission level.

Hmm ok. Then a log would be in order

Please tell me you have ui extensions installed

On 3/8/2022 at 9:05 AM, audhol said:

What about using the SLS Whore Licence\Public Whore feature? 

I've had a scene in my head for a while now where you'd arrive back home and there'd be some random guy in the house talking about money or some such with Father. Turns out he's pimping you out and negotiating a price...

Edited by Monoman1
Just now, theHG69 said:

i do have extensions. where might the log be or how do i get it?

\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script

0 is always the newest log.

If the folder is empty then logging needs to be enabled which involved modifying the ini. Have a google for it. 

29 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script

0 is always the newest log.

If the folder is empty then logging needs to be enabled which involved modifying the ini. Have a google for it. 

so i opened the game, attempted the apology a couple times, then when it failed, closed it out.

Papyrus.0.log

4 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Not a single mention of wartimes in that log...

Are you sure the dialogue is completing? Are you getting as far as the PC being given a sex act to perform and a choice of yes or no?

i did before, and when the sex act was supposed to play nothing happened. ive reset the save a couple times. at this point in my current load, its just the basic apology. but i still get no favor back. i can advance to that point and try to get that log.

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I've had a scene in my head for a while now where you'd arrive back home and there'd be some random guy in the house talking about money or some such with Father. Turns out he's pimping you out and negotiating a price...

Yeah a scene like that would definately have more impact and its only fair right? Someone has to pay for all that venison to make his stew and really the party black briar mead is for daughters benefit.  If Father is a bit short of cash for the next party theres plenty of room next to the barn for him to construct the gloryhole shack from billys anims!

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Not a single mention of wartimes in that log...

Are you sure the dialogue is completing? Are you getting as far as the PC being given a sex act to perform and a choice of yes or no?

so i learned that if it doesn't activate an apology, it wont progress the apology stages. poked around the console, and fast forwarded them. i think the line "error: No Spell or Shout passed to HasSpell" is where the problem is cause at the end of the log, i cleaned up right after trying the late stage apology.

Papyrus.0.log

25 minutes ago, theHG69 said:

so i learned that if it doesn't activate an apology, it wont progress the apology stages. poked around the console, and fast forwarded them. i think the line "error: No Spell or Shout passed to HasSpell" is where the problem is cause at the end of the log, i cleaned up right after trying the late stage apology.

Papyrus.0.log 309.59 kB · 1 download

You mean this:

[03/09/2022 - 07:00:17AM] error: No Spell or Shout passed to HasSpell
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.HasSpell() - "<native>" Line ?
    [FotdUtility (4200539E)].fotd_utility.CalculateSuppression() - "Fotd_Utility.psc" Line 606

That's nothing to do with wartimes. Fall of the dragonborn I'm guessing. 

'pchs' are the lines associated with wartimes. 

There are some errors with wartimes in this log. But it's only to do with the forbidden items script (the one that takes your contraceptives). To help me fix this

can you load your complete load order in TesEdit and punch in '34613C59' into the FormID search box in the top left and tell me what item comes up please. 

After that I don't see any errors with wartimes or sexlab that give any indication of a problem. 

The ONLY thing I see in your log that I'd be a bit concerned about is these 'Unable to link' errors. Can you install slaverun and see what happens. You don't need to activate the esp. It's just the scripts need to be present. I'm not sure if you'd have to try it on a new game to make certain the issue isn't baked into the save. 

And maybe just in case, provide a log of starting a new game and waiting a bit to see if there's any initialization errors on start up.

9 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

You mean this:

[03/09/2022 - 07:00:17AM] error: No Spell or Shout passed to HasSpell
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.HasSpell() - "<native>" Line ?
    [FotdUtility (4200539E)].fotd_utility.CalculateSuppression() - "Fotd_Utility.psc" Line 606

That's nothing to do with wartimes. Fall of the dragonborn I'm guessing. 

'pchs' are the lines associated with wartimes. 

There are some errors with wartimes in this log. But it's only to do with the forbidden items script (the one that takes your contraceptives). To help me fix this

can you load your complete load order in TesEdit and punch in '34613C59' into the FormID search box in the top left and tell me what item comes up please. 

After that I don't see any errors with wartimes or sexlab that give any indication of a problem. 

The ONLY thing I see in your log that I'd be a bit concerned about is these 'Unable to link' errors. Can you install slaverun and see what happens. You don't need to activate the esp. It's just the scripts need to be present. I'm not sure if you'd have to try it on a new game to make certain the issue isn't baked into the save. 

And maybe just in case, provide a log of starting a new game and waiting a bit to see if there's any initialization errors on start up.

slaverun is already present, on any fresh load in, it says SUM doesnt recognize the latest Sexlab for AE (says its untested) so it says it fails to start but i havent noticed anything egregiously failing. and that form id comes up with the contraception potions.

Papyrus.0.log

2 minutes ago, theHG69 said:

still doesn't work. the log shows an apology fail despite accepting the apology action he wanted me to do toward the end of the log.

Papyrus.0.log 432.2 kB · 1 download

It's expected output. If the apology doesn't succeed, it fails. 

So you definitely are getting to your line "As you wish, Father."? You click it and nothing happens?

That fragment should be sending mod event "pchsWtPunishBegin"

And quest script pchsWtFavour is set to receive it: 

Event On_pchsWtPunishBegin(string eventName, string strArg, float numArg, Form Sender)
	; SendModEvent("pchsWtPunishBegin")

Debug.Trace("pchs: On_pchsWtPunishBegin(): ApolPun: " + ApolPun)
	Apology.BeginPunish(ApolPun)
EndEvent

At which point you should definitely be getting trace: 'Debug.Trace("pchs: On_pchsWtPunishBegin(): ApolPun: " + ApolPun)' in your log. But you're not. 

I'm finding it hard to think of anything now. You're AE right? Is SKSE actually working on AE now...? Perhaps all these mod events aren't working on AE SKSE yet? But I'm not qualified to answer that question. 

(And fuck bethesda if this is the case. Shitheads wasting both our time (not directed at you obviously))

3 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

It's expected output. If the apology doesn't succeed, it fails. 

So you definitely are getting to your line "As you wish, Father."? You click it and nothing happens?

That fragment should be sending mod event "pchsWtPunishBegin"

And quest script pchsWtFavour is set to receive it: 

Event On_pchsWtPunishBegin(string eventName, string strArg, float numArg, Form Sender)
	; SendModEvent("pchsWtPunishBegin")

Debug.Trace("pchs: On_pchsWtPunishBegin(): ApolPun: " + ApolPun)
	Apology.BeginPunish(ApolPun)
EndEvent

At which point you should definitely be getting trace: 'Debug.Trace("pchs: On_pchsWtPunishBegin(): ApolPun: " + ApolPun)' in your log. But you're not. 

I'm finding it hard to think of anything now. You're AE right? Is SKSE actually working on AE now...? Perhaps all these mod events aren't working on AE SKSE yet? But I'm not qualified to answer that question. 

(And fuck bethesda if this is the case. Shitheads wasting both our time (not directed at you obviously))

im getting to "as you wish" with nothing happening yes. the AE SKSE is out and has iterated a couple times i think, but im sure its not perfect yet. if you cant think of anything and its just broke, that's fine. means the answer is to manipulate it through the console. i appreciate the time.

3 minutes ago, theHG69 said:

im getting to "as you wish" with nothing happening yes. the AE SKSE is out and has iterated a couple times i think, but im sure its not perfect yet. if you cant think of anything and its just broke, that's fine. means the answer is to manipulate it through the console. i appreciate the time.

Just check that the favour quest hasn't taken a shit for some reason. 

Do 'sqv pchsFavourQuest' in the console. 

It should be 'Running'.

Without me looking at the code, anyone know what the dealio is with the cost of hair make overs in YPS. 

First hair dye was like 40 coins. Now it's 3600 for a refresh...?

Now that's some serious inflation...

I can recall reading somewhere that everything done through the vendors is supposed to have leveled prices.  I think there may even be a MCM option to adjust it? 

Without me looking at the code, anyone know what the dealio is with the cost of hair make overs in YPS. 

Looking at the code, I see that the values in the MCM are multiplied by the player's level and the amount of hair that needs to be dyed (in cm, not by its stage number). If you were leveling while your hair was growing, I could see it.

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

The default price in YPS is multiplied by PC level. You can turn it off, but if you haven't it'll go up pretty quick. Should be an option in the MCM.

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Use a firewall magic to block YPS from accessing commodity prices from the aether.

?

Edited by safado

Not sure if anyone else is having this issue,

with update 10.0, father is always aggravated with PC when asking for a favor, no matter what time of day. The disturbed sleep script seems to not stop at the specified times anymore.