30 minutes ago, Inception said:

Why is "I'll take the tryhard model" a hard requirement?

It shouldn't be any longer with Monomans editted version.  The original was in heavy development and some required mods never got integrated with the thought process that went with them.  That is one of them, probably had an idea and lacked time to add it.

8 hours ago, AoE_Freak said:

I just experienced an issue where I am not being punished. Whenever I get Father mad, like when I stand on the furniture or mess up when cooking, once I apologize, Father says something ending in "Brutus should be able to fuck that out of you" but nothing happens afterwards. All the other stuff with the horse and punishments has worked for me so far, and I definitely have horse animations for vaginal and anal, so it isn't that.

I have encountered the same bug. handjob apology and milking task work fine, but second brutus apology nothing happens.

2 hours ago, Foxcrest said:

I have encountered the same bug. handjob apology and milking task work fine, but second brutus apology nothing happens.

that topic is linked to other dialog topic without goodbuy.

So your problem: your topic has goodbuy flag or you miss scripts(which starts sexlab animations) connected to linked topics. Script name in the picture is not for starting sexlab scene, but in the next linked dialugue topics tthere are. That is just example.

I presume there is something wrong with flags in your plugin. LE/SE?

Ofc, there may be other reasons - I didn't tried last version myself yet, so can't tell if all is fine with it...

1668169285_.png.1f4b1647492ec0f0f41ae8b8d723dfcd.png

Edited by Iroha
12 hours ago, Foxcrest said:

Detected no issues today during my speed run of v6.3. Progressed all the way through. Maybe I fixed it. Who knows.

19 hours ago, lcewolf said:

What about the soap?

Ah I dunno. I kind of want to get back to my own mods at this stage.

@Monoman1  Ive always had an issue with mother having a neck gap meaning like you can see through her neck, I can fix the issue by setting her weight from 0 and then back again to 100 any idea why this is? not sure if its just on my end

Edited by tamai
26 minutes ago, tamai said:

@Monoman1  Ive always had an issue with mother having a neck gap meaning like you can see through her neck, I can fix the issue by setting her weight from 0 and then back again to 100 any idea why this is? not sure if its just on my end

Ah it's in my compiling profile while she's wearing the tunic but not while she's naked. I'm pretty sure for me it's just messed up outfit bodyslide in my CK profile. 

I'd have to check my main profile to be sure. 

7 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Ah it's in my compiling profile while she's wearing the tunic but not while she's naked. I'm pretty sure for me it's just messed up outfit bodyslide in my CK profile. 

I'd have to check my main profile to be sure. 

I just went looking around for answer after i posted that but I found the fix, from what people were telling me that there is an issue(afaik) with weight of the npc it shoudl either be 0-100 if its anything else it can cause issues since i check in the CK hers was set to 95 so i just set it to 100 and pressed ctrl+f4 to export the facegen and that seemed to have done the trick.

image.png.ce3a6b04850c3b5de7824c602b0ef2c6.png

tada!! ❤️

Edited by tamai
3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Detected no issues today during my speed run of v6.3. Progressed all the way through. Maybe I fixed it. Who knows.

I just tried out the new update and sadly I am still having the same issue with not being punished. Maybe starting a new game will fix the issue? Whenever I apologize to father, he says that Brutus could fuck me as punishment, but instead of giving me an opportunity to say something, the conversation ends and I never get a chance to fuck Brutus or regain the favor I lost. I know it isn't an issue with the animations, because I got the animation pack that was recommended a few times earlier and installed all of the horse-related animations a few days ago, and I have even seen some of them while playing. 

Also, thanks for all of the work you've put into this mod, it is really great!

Im using the latest version and I may be doing something wrong here but i keep getting a notification that says something like "need to get more supplies soon" i recall him mentioning belthor so i went up to talk to belethor there was no dialogue i could choose that woudl satisfy the quest that i saw and father mentioned giving me money and items but he had never given them to me yet.

Also I had an idea for a task, maybe another task could be feeding the puppy!

2 hours ago, tamai said:

Im using the latest version and I may be doing something wrong here but i keep getting a notification that says something like "need to get more supplies soon" i recall him mentioning belthor so i went up to talk to belethor there was no dialogue i could choose that woudl satisfy the quest that i saw and father mentioned giving me money and items but he had never given them to me yet.

Also I had an idea for a task, maybe another task could be feeding the puppy!

I got this too. First thing my father ask me Day 0, my first force greet in a fresh new game.

I don't see the option either.

The next day my father did ask me the supply run and the option appear normally.

Edited by lcewolf
3 hours ago, lcewolf said:

I got this too. First thing my father ask me Day 0, my first force greet in a fresh new game.

I don't see the option either.

The next day my father did ask me the supply run and the option appear normally.

oh okay so it fixes itself then yea ill just wait for the next day and see if that fixes it. I have my timescale set to 10 rather then 20 so im constantly paranoid if thats the reason things may not work as intended.

If anyone has problems with values in .json files for clothes and devices (I know I had), here's the tutorial from @Monoman1 himself with detailed description on how to do it:

1. Get A List Of FormIds in Decimal:

Open the mod you want to get the FormIds for in TesEdit. Select all the items you want to export. You can use click and shift + click to select a bunch of records at once. And use Ctrl + click to select/unselect individual records. When you're happy with your selection right click on any selected record and choose apply script. Select AT - Quick Display. A box will pop up. In the top box type 'FULL'. All caps, no quotes. Check the 'Export as csv' button. Press Ok. TesEdit will begin spitting out the information you need. 

If you're doing this to create a BikiniArmor.json then make sure it is ARMO records you are selecting. Not ARMA!

When it's finished navigate to your TesEdit folder '\TesEdit\Edit Scripts\'. Inside there will be a new file called 'exported.csv'. Open it in Excel.

You also want to install this addon to Tes5Edit:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49373

On 8/4/2021 at 12:40 AM, AoE_Freak said:

I just tried out the new update and sadly I am still having the same issue with not being punished. Maybe starting a new game will fix the issue? Whenever I apologize to father, he says that Brutus could fuck me as punishment, but instead of giving me an opportunity to say something, the conversation ends and I never get a chance to fuck Brutus or regain the favor I lost. I know it isn't an issue with the animations, because I got the animation pack that was recommended a few times earlier and installed all of the horse-related animations a few days ago, and I have even seen some of them while playing. 

Also, thanks for all of the work you've put into this mod, it is really great!

Sounds like a hole in the dialogue conditions. On checking there's a check for dog handjob animations instead of horse handjob animations. Try this esp and let me know. 

<snip> for version 6.3 only!

On 8/4/2021 at 1:01 AM, tamai said:

Check the quest log. It should tell you what to do. Generally the supply run starts with talking to father to get the gold and list. So I'm not sure if there's something wrong or you guys are misunderstanding how the supply run works. Haven't changed much to do with the supply run this update other than the time check.

Edit: On speed run test I can't see any issues. 

On 8/4/2021 at 8:08 AM, kapibar said:

with detailed description on how to do it:

Just to point out that since posting this guide an issue with PapyrusUtil SE has come up where FormIds should be added in hexadecimal with a 0x in front for SE users. Which is actually somewhat easier. 

I wonder does LE read hex... would simplify things. Though why did I start converting them to decimal to begin with then? The thought of converting all my jsons though.... *shudders*

Edited by Monoman1
46 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Just to point out that since posting this guide an issue with PapyrusUtil SE has come up where FormIds should be added in hexadecimal with a 0x in front for SE users. Which is actually somewhat easier. 

I wonder does LE read hex... would simplify things. Though why did I start converting them to decimal to begin with then? The thought of converting all my jsons though.... *shudders*

Just wanted to inform you that something's fucky with the numbers exported from Tes5Edit. I just checked and the number I get from the DDE doesn't match the numbers in your original .json.

10 minutes ago, kapibar said:

Just wanted to inform you that something's fucky with the numbers exported from Tes5Edit. I just checked and the number I get from the DDE doesn't match the numbers in your original .json.

numbers exported from tesedit include the two most significant digits (the load order index) which is not included in the json. The 'json getter' in that thread will convert the numbers for you. 

Edited by Monoman1
10 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

numbers exported from tesedit include the two most significant digits (the load order index) which is not included in the json. The 'device finder' in that thread will convert the numbers for you. 

Well, fuck me, so that's what the json getter excel was for :D. OK then, now I get it, thanks!

8 minutes ago, kapibar said:

@Monoman1 hate to publish under myself, but it can't be helped. I have a bug with the newest version. Tris doesn't pierce PC's ears (no animation, application, doesn't take the money). Yolie's piercing works fine, the problem is just with Tris, specifically after Wartimes dialogue.

Enable piercing monitor in yps

56 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Enable piercing monitor in yps

It is enabled, that's the problem. Yolie's piercing works normally, the tats are applied, animation works as desired, everything is fine. The problem is Tris.

Additional info: the message box saying that Tris is done 'after what seemed like an eternity' pops up before the warning about clothes blocking the slots. Don't know if this helps. After that nothing happens.

Edited by kapibar