2 hours ago, safado said:

It is Vortex issue.  I think, finding this same issue and why a while back but can't recall.

Found issue and way to replicate. Putting together a summary for the Vortex "bug" feedback entry. 

Thank you much!  Only way to get these things fixed - is to report them.

One additional request though - by all means report it through the bug reporting mechanism. That is the way to track it, and get it fixed.

But also - please report it as an issue on the link I posted. That is the only way it gets visibility with the user community.

Edited by fred200

The father isn't removing the Mask of Shame, even when I specifically tell him to "get me out of these infernal devices" and even when his text seems to agree. I also have a ton of favor with him.

I guess plan-B then: Is there a console command to remove the Mask? There's an unequip console command, but that's no better than simply trying to unequip it that way.

Devious Devices also says the MCM menu is locked while wearing devices. It might be cursed to wear this mask for all eternity.

Edited by ReMeDy
38 minutes ago, ReMeDy said:

The father isn't removing the Mask of Shame, even when I specifically tell him to "get me out of these infernal devices" and even when his text seems to agree. I also have a ton of favor with him.

"I'm back with the supplies" should remove the mask

I guess plan-B then: Is there a console command to remove the Mask?

No. Devious devices are scripted. Some mods have options to remove devices. Devious followers or cursed loot for eg. 

Devious Devices also says the MCM menu is locked while wearing devices

Yea. There's an option to disable that. Default enabled is a bit silly IMO. 

Edited by Monoman1
1 hour ago, tinkerbelle said:

Unfortunately, one can only disable the Hardcore flag when not wearing devious devices.

Was referring to DD there. Sls has a hard-core option but its default off. 

13 minutes ago, ck2modfan said:

SLS is aware of Fertility Mode (potion shows up as option on MCM). WT main page shows Beeing Female required for pregnancy awareness.

Does WT recognize Fertility Mode as it does Beeing Female? Looking to try out the pregnancy ending.

Yup. I use FM. 

9 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

"I'm back with the supplies" should remove the mask

Really? It never has in my experience. I've always had to remove it manually.

Perhaps ReMeDy and I are experiencing a similar issue.

Edited by Balgin
5 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

Unfortunately, one can only disable the Hardcore flag when not wearing devious devices.

Go back to a save without equipped DD. Open DD MCM, uncheck "devices\Lock this menu when tied".

Make an export of settings in debug. Used it next time your start a new game. 

If you have problem with DD breaking progress, go to DD MCM debug and try "terminate DD Quest". 

13 hours ago, Balgin said:

Really? It never has in my experience. I've always had to remove it manually.

Perhaps ReMeDy and I are experiencing a similar issue.

Need a log for stuff like this. Preferably

Load game

"I'm back with the supllies"

Exit & post log. 

Also SE/LE and version of DD would be useful. 

11 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Need a log for stuff like this. Preferably

Load game

"I'm back with the supllies"

Exit & post log. 

Also SE/LE and version of DD would be useful. 

Returned to house. Saved game. Exit. Reload. Load game. "I'm back with supplies.".

SE. WT 8.6. DD 5.1.

Noticed that moment left house to do supply run, got various messages that lots of people (individually) saw me naked (even though for about 1 second) and that reputation affected. Until exited Belethor's shop and those messages went away.

Also, have changed (at start of game) timers for supply run from default to 10-10 days (also tried 9-10 days). Still getting task every 2-3 days. 

Only viable option at this point is to load older save and do the supply run naked.

Papyrus.0.log

21 minutes ago, ck2modfan said:

Noticed that moment left house to do supply run, got various messages that lots of people (individually) saw me naked (even though for about 1 second) and that reputation affected. Until exited Belethor's shop and those messages went away.

Also, have changed (at start of game) timers for supply run from default to 10-10 days (also tried 9-10 days). Still getting task every 2-3 days. 

Only viable option at this point is to load older save and do the supply run naked.

Is this log for taking off the mask not working? There are no errors with wartimes. Don't see anything suspicious with DD either except something to do with the device hider. 

PS. Time between runs changes after the NEXT supply run (The run after the upcoming one should change. Not the upcoming one). 

25 minutes ago, ck2modfan said:

got various messages that lots of people (individually) saw me naked (even though for about 1 second) and that reputation affected. Until exited Belethor's shop and those messages went away.

The way this works is there are checks if you're wearing your mask. If you are then you're fine. If you're not wearing it and people see you naked then you start getting a bad reputation which decreases your buy/sell prices. Once you're bad rep hits max it stops. So it sounds like you're not wearing the mask at all.... Or at least the mod thinks you're not. And if the game thinks you're not wearing it then there's no reason why it'd show up being removed in the papyrus log.

12 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Is this log for taking off the mask not working? There are no errors with wartimes. Don't see anything suspicious with DD either except something to do with the device hider. 

Yes. Can't take the mask off. When try, only option is Put It On or Carry On.

For Device Hider, use Item Hider Slot = None. Been a habit to change the default since MWA (not using this game).

Tried dropping mask. It shows up on floor but visually also shows on PC.

Edited by ck2modfan
12 minutes ago, ck2modfan said:

Yes. Can't take the mask off. When try, only option is Put It On or Carry On.

For Device Hider, use Item Hider Slot = None. Been a habit to change the default since MWA (not using this game).

Tried dropping mask. It shows up on floor but visually also shows on PC.

Sounds like the issue is actually equipping the mask. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Sounds like the issue is actually equipping the mask. 

Seems like DD is the issue. Set bondage to arm and leg cuffs only. Got the DDs, equipped them, heard the click. Then punished for not wearing accessories. Like hood, visually correct.

Unrelated... expanded piercings to use more than the defaults. One was nose bridge. NPCs, including father, is getting dialog option to unsolder nose bridge. Haven't gone through all the extra piercings yet.

For the tavern clothes (Wench outfit; the 2nd outfit the Father hands me), the Father doesn't like my modded Tavern Clothes BD's version. What do I need to edit in SSEEdit to fool the Wartimes mod into thinking the Tavern Clothes BD's matches the one the Father likes, or what can I do to mod the BD version as a replacement for the Tavern Clothes the father likes?

I attached a screenshot of the item in question. What item properties do you think the Father wants to see to satisfy him?

TavernClothesAdjustment.jpg

Edited by ReMeDy
1 hour ago, ReMeDy said:

For the tavern clothes (Wench outfit; the 2nd outfit the Father hands me), the Father doesn't like my modded Tavern Clothes BD's version. What do I need to edit in SSEEdit to fool the Wartimes mod into thinking the Tavern Clothes BD's matches the one the Father likes, or what can I do to mod the BD version as a replacement for the Tavern Clothes the father likes?

I attached a screenshot of the item in question. What item properties do you think the Father wants to see to satisfy him?

TavernClothesAdjustment.jpg

Your tavern clothes are not replacer, but it is fixable.  You can expand the list of outfits, too. 

Note: is good etiquette to enclose big images in spoilers, also loved your work on CK2.

Do this outside the "home" cell.  You need to remove the default tavern outfit and replace it with yours using the menu options. 

Use this "guide" to modify the outfits json using UIextension menu.

Spoiler

Edited by safado

Gotcha, thanks :). Edited my post just now.

I'll give your post a try. I didn't want to do the BD replacer mod option because then literally all of Skyrim's NPC women would be wearing the absurd outfits. I like my PC unique :D.

Edited by ReMeDy
On 10/29/2021 at 7:17 PM, Monoman1 said:

And there is a good advantage in bringing Mother back (halves her upkeep). Probably too much advantage. I'm still looking for more disadvantage so that you'd genuinely at least resist getting her back. 

lol i couldn't figure out how to keep Mother alive after bringing her back, Wartimes seemed to give me no clues, so she kept dying. There is a permanent, irreversible consequence for this: A debuff with -50% to all xp gain.  Wartimes popup says Father will be angry, but Father doesnt react at all, so i guess its just unfinished.
Loaded a save and eventually discovered you have to buy the Mother-food from Father for $50 and serve it with the Meal idle.

How do i get mother back actually? Just paying the coin? Bc i get that message she was dropped for dead after not paying.

and how to keep her and get the amp going?

also is there a way to kinda pause fathers tasks for exploring around an enable when going back? 
or playing it just kinda low tasked slow burn?

-should i disable all yps fashion things when not running the mod? I think it has too many dependancies.

Lingerine etc from other mods are probably not accepted to fulfill the fashion jobs!?

Edited by Hpl55
39 minutes ago, Hpl55 said:

How do i get mother back actually? Just paying the coin? Bc i get that message she was dropped for dead after not paying.

and how to keep her and get the amp going?

also is there a way to kinda pause fathers tasks for exploring around an enable when going back? 
or playing it just kinda low tasked slow burn?

-should i disable all yps fashion things when not running the mod? I think it has too many dependancies.

Lingerine etc from other mods are probably not accepted to fulfill the fashion jobs!?

To keep the mother alive, you have to give the father money, either every day or for several days.

As far as exploring is concerned, the most difficult thing at the beginning is to get 100 favours. Once reached, you ask the father for a licence (if you have SLS (20 favours)) and 1 week off (80 favours).  And you get freedom for a week.

Personally, I don't disable yps, who cares about makeup or hair in a dungeon? I just put a bit of make-up on my bitch when I go into town, to get a bit of a Speechcraft bonus.

Hi @Monoman1

First, let me thank you for your continued efforts on Wartimes, SLS, and everything else. Your work is much appreciated! ?

I'm currently using SLS 0.674 and I noticed that the MCM -> Misogyny & Inequality -> Skills Gain Change gets loaded from saved JSON settings, but does not correctly get applied to the player character when the loaded value is unchecked.

Spoiler

20211102160708_1.jpg.dfffc351bb32b96af0fd4d7b4ebf9326.jpg

I examined the scripts, and I suspect the cause is the following:

In script SLS_Mcm.psc the function LoadSettings() is missing a call to function ToggleIneqSkills() so that the debuff perk is removed from the player character if the loaded InequalitySkills value is turned off.

Thanks again!