Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, KartoffelStampfer said:

Yeah that would be great haha the name yes got me i just had no idea so i took what was cultural appropriated. Sadly i lost data of my own mod sometime ago i did built the ma'syd'jr shop (Blood and Mud 'Oblivion') i did even the very comforting voice. Maybe i could voice npc's even? Discord link appreciate.

MCM: I will load it now without other mods and see if it stills has no mcm maybe its my load order.

Did you try having the "Papyrus Tweaks NG" ini experimental feature bSpeedUpNativeCalls set to true? You may notice more FPS, papyrus and rendering share game engine timing resources.

It speeds up some Skyrim Papyrus calls, and SkyUI is latency sensitive when adding new entries to the menu.  In Sexlab animation registry is very noticeable the speed-up.

You may need to install the "INI reference" in Misc files first, because the mod do not include one. It runs default without it.   Also, it may help to move the mod to be last or nearly last it plug-in load order.  That always help with the Old man task, because Wartime re-register the house and player to be in the same faction during the task. Without it, you get the response "out of my property" if not NPC friend.  Normally, faction is overwritten by light and atmosphere effect mods that load last.

Edited by safado
20 hours ago, safado said:

Did you try having the "Papyrus Tweaks NG" ini experimental feature bSpeedUpNativeCalls set to true? You may notice more FPS, papyrus and rendering share game engine timing resources.

It speeds up some Skyrim Papyrus calls, and SkyUI is latency sensitive when adding new entries to the menu.  In Sexlab animation registry is very noticeable the speed-up.

You may need to install the "INI reference" in Misc files first, because the mod do not include one. It runs default without it.   Also, it may help to move the mod to be last or nearly last it plug-in load order.  That always help with the Old man task, because Wartime re-register the house and player to be in the same faction during the task. Without it, you get the response "out of my property" if not NPC friend.  Normally, faction is overwritten by light and atmosphere effect mods that load last.

No but i will try it. I found out after deactivating nearly everything that somehow my skyrim.esm is not willing to parlay with wartimes. So maybe i thought i could try to resave it in creation kit but maybe that would make everything worse. I'm out of guesses.. Oh and i used that mod in the past and i had it always down to the bottom.

Crash_2024_5_22_23-36-31.txt

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, KartoffelStampfer said:

No but i will try it. I found out after deactivating nearly everything that somehow my skyrim.esm is not willing to parlay with wartimes. So maybe i thought i could try to resave it in creation kit but maybe that would make everything worse. I'm out of guesses.. Oh and i used that mod in the past and i had it always down to the bottom.

Crash_2024_5_22_23-36-31.tx 53.64 kB · 1 download

I think you did not install Backported Extended ESL Support. (BEES)

It is needed for every mod that is updated or created using new Creation Kit Editor.  It is now a requirement for any SkyrimSE\AE older than 1.6.1130.

Basically, Bethesda under Microsoft has expanded the ESL index limit from 2048 to 4096, like in Fallout 4.

Spoiler
  • On December 5, 2023, Bethesda released the Creations update for Skyrim Special Edition. Not only did this break compatibility with SKSE mods, it also broke compatibility with plugins (.ESP, .ESL, .ESM) by incrementing their header versions from 1.70 to 1.71. Attempting to use a version 1.71 plugin on an old game build will likely crash. So why did they do this? To expand the maximum number of new records in an ESL from 2048 to 4096.

Edited by safado
Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, safado said:

I think you did not install Backported Extended ESL Support. (BEES)

It is needed for every mod that is updated or created using new Creation Kit Editor.  It is now a requirement for any SkyrimSE\AE older than 1.6.1130.

Basically, Bethesda under Microsoft has expanded the ESL index limit from 2048 to 4096, like in Fallout 4.

Hide contents
  • On December 5, 2023, Bethesda released the Creations update for Skyrim Special Edition. Not only did this break compatibility with SKSE mods, it also broke compatibility with plugins (.ESP, .ESL, .ESM) by incrementing their header versions from 1.70 to 1.71. Attempting to use a version 1.71 plugin on an old game build will likely crash. So why did they do this? To expand the maximum number of new records in an ESL from 2048 to 4096.

I have that installed so no and i found the problem kinda not specific sadly. It lies in a script that starts with the game. This happens to me on nano and ad's version so their mods work not for me though.. and it doesn't matter if i run this with my mods or only with zaz and sl activated. The Crash happens merged mods or not after it says wartimes soul facality started...

If i only load sl and zaz with wartimes Netscript mentions NPC Ghost but also my Skyrim.esm - <- Skulfar, if i activate all my mods of course it mentions Ai and Npc Overhaul but even if it would be a critical problem it would ctd in the moment when i reach cellWhiterun not immediate i guess... 

Without wartimes everything goes, all sl mods working fine and do tha thing. 

A little note, i use Pandora for animation injection instead of Nemesis and Fnis but then again all the other LL stuff works with it, Baka, devios devices, mnc, milk mod and so on.

I tested this now for a week net mentions QUEST and skulvar and random id's, i try now to load into feandals appartment per coc if it crashes than well if not still well...

Edited by KartoffelStampfer
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, KartoffelStampfer said:

If i only load sl and zaz with wartimes Netscript mentions NPC Ghost but also my Skyrim.esm - <- Skulfar, if i activate all my mods of course it mentions Ai and Npc Overhaul but even if it would be a critical problem it would ctd in the moment when i reach cellWhiterun not immediate i guess...

Your ZAP is 8+?   If not, it crashes if Wartimes do not find the dance stuff from ZAP 8+(plus is important, 8 is older). Do not know what else could be. 

Good luck.

Edited by safado
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, safado said:

Your ZAP is 8+?   If not, it crashes if Wartimes do not find the dance stuff from ZAP 8+(plus is important, 8 is older). Do not know what else could be. 

Good luck.

Nevermind i used ZAP 7.1 Rev and That was the problem like netscript what are you talking about skulvar is fine. XD

58 minutes ago, KartoffelStampfer said:

It's UIExtension. I copy'd my load profile in mo2, deactivated everything folders and plugins, than i activated the needed stuff and forgot to activate UIExtension, then i startet the game and it tells me UIExtension is needed, after which i activated it too and skyrim CRASHED! 

It's UIExtension 1.2.0 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17561?tab=files

7.1 Rev and ok i will think about after i solved the uiextension problem...

To help you troubleshoot, I have UIExtensions v1-2-0 (for SE) overwritten by "OutfitKeywordChecker - UIExtensions_HugeListPatch" (the patch in optional files, not the mod).

Also, the wheel menu is replaced by "Dear Diary - Paper SkyUI Menus Replacer SE - Dear Diary" and running 1.6.1170.

On 5/24/2024 at 5:02 AM, safado said:

To help you troubleshoot, I have UIExtensions v1-2-0 (for SE) overwritten by "OutfitKeywordChecker - UIExtensions_HugeListPatch" (the patch in optional files, not the mod).

Also, the wheel menu is replaced by "Dear Diary - Paper SkyUI Menus Replacer SE - Dear Diary" and running 1.6.1170.

Thank you for the help i did manage to sort it all out now. :)

*Things that could be improved/made more interesting and that I would like to help work out*

-I would generally recommend a change of location. A small village with a market near the border to Cyrodill that was exploited Father may have been a big shot before. Then came the war etc.. Then the story about mother being in Cyrodill for a cure would fit better. XD

*Reason*
-Whiterun is a place that is used for a hell of a lot of mods and also for a hell of a lot of original ingame events. Using original NPC's and locations always means more work and things to consider, plus for many players using Npcs or the location in other quest/npc/follower mods means writing, finding, merging their mods or making patches themselves. That could be minimized by moving to better (unsused) shores.

Smaller things that could be more immersive/less tedioues.

*Initially only have to send the player to the Shopkeeper [NPC] once, alternatively new shop/npc outside. (Marketstall)*

-[NPC] only hands out items in exchange for a look at your goods (Undress once in front of [NPC] then speak to the Shopkeeper (or something similar). [DIALOG] ~event closer~*

*Get the mead for the party*
-Pick up mead from [NPC]. 
-Met in the cold room (separate room or integrated in the original cellar of the brewery) which is infected by [???     Creature/Humaniod???].
-Solution SEX or FIGHT. (multiple choice)?

I have more ideas for the smaller tasks to make them more varied. Could be a DLC. XD

16 hours ago, KartoffelStampfer said:

*Things that could be improved/made more interesting and that I would like to help work out*

-I would generally recommend a change of location. A small village with a market near the border to Cyrodill that was exploited Father may have been a big shot before. Then came the war etc.. Then the story about mother being in Cyrodill for a cure would fit better. XD

*Reason*
-Whiterun is a place that is used for a hell of a lot of mods and also for a hell of a lot of original ingame events. Using original NPC's and locations always means more work and things to consider, plus for many players using Npcs or the location in other quest/npc/follower mods means writing, finding, merging their mods or making patches themselves. That could be minimized by moving to better (unsused) shores.

Smaller things that could be more immersive/less tedioues.

*Initially only have to send the player to the Shopkeeper [NPC] once, alternatively new shop/npc outside. (Marketstall)*

-[NPC] only hands out items in exchange for a look at your goods (Undress once in front of [NPC] then speak to the Shopkeeper (or something similar). [DIALOG] ~event closer~*

*Get the mead for the party*
-Pick up mead from [NPC]. 
-Met in the cold room (separate room or integrated in the original cellar of the brewery) which is infected by [???     Creature/Humaniod???].
-Solution SEX or FIGHT. (multiple choice)?

I have more ideas for the smaller tasks to make them more varied. Could be a DLC. XD

changing the location of wartimes would result in a lot of problems because the original mod is based there.

What i did so far is only dialogue variety of the original mod, as well as remodeled the house interior.

I am not planning to rewrite the whole mod. 

Right now working on an addon which involves more tasks for the player but keep the original work of pchs and monoman as it is.

So, Ii have been given a day off and sent to Solstice with some gold...

yes, its a surprise, but there is no indication of what I am supposed to do there. I could wander aimlessly calling out "Marco!" but father is rather less than thrilled with failure.

why am I there? so far my character does not read minds (especially father's).. piercing?

2 hours ago, rkd13a said:

So, Ii have been given a day off and sent to Solstice with some gold...

yes, its a surprise, but there is no indication of what I am supposed to do there. I could wander aimlessly calling out "Marco!" but father is rather less than thrilled with failure.

why am I there? so far my character does not read minds (especially father's).. piercing?

In solitude, if you have YPS installed you are supposed to go to a woman in radiant raiment in the cellar. I don't remember her name, but talking to her will give you piercings for the money father gives you

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, adle said:

changing the location of wartimes would result in a lot of problems because the original mod is based there.

What i did so far is only dialogue variety of the original mod, as well as remodeled the house interior.

Right now working on an addon which involves more tasks for the player but keep the original work of pchs and monoman as it is.

Alright i already started out planning the landscape and things that need to be moved. I think most scripts are fine as they are only needs to be reallocated to different npc's, scenes and cells etc.. The home interior doens't need to change for that only the cell change teleport marker for the doors needs to be. Than because scripts and scenes are already written it could be redone on a fresh plugin, also maybe if someone with animation experience would be so gracious to help, it could be modernized cause running some animations have problems without running fnis which is limited to a certain animation count and other problems.. 

One thing thats still needs some workaround/fixes since the launch of this mod regardless of what version, is npc's running into the home interior like guards etc i it is really close on the road though.. On one occassion a guard or two begin to enter the home once with a horse and it ctd happen to me in mono's version most likely reproducible in yours, and the door to home didn't have a black silhouette to make the illusion of entering a room like all other houses in skyrim have. 

I guess this mod needs a team.. 

7 minutes ago, KartoffelStampfer said:

Alright i already started out planning the landscape and things that need to be moved. I think most scripts are fine as they are only needs to be reallocated to different npc's, scenes and cells etc.. The home interior doens't need to change for that only the cell change teleport marker for the doors needs to be. Than because scripts and scenes are already written it could be redone on a fresh plugin, also maybe if someone with animation experience would be so gracious to help, it could be modernized cause running some animations have problems without running fnis which is limited to a certain animation count and other problems.. 

One thing thats still needs some workaround/fixes since the launch of this mod regardless of what version, is npc's running into the home interior like guards etc i it is really close on the road though.. On one occassion a guard or two begin to enter the home once with a horse and it ctd happen to me in mono's version most likely reproducible in yours, and the door to home didn't have a black silhouette to make the illusion of entering a room like all other houses in skyrim have. 

I guess this mod needs a team.. 

as i said. I am not planning to move the location of the house or changing the NPC's.

If you want to try it, well you are free to do so. 

I am focusing on the addon, which will also involve NPC's from whiterun, to stick to the original mod.

On 5/26/2024 at 2:19 PM, adle said:

it would be nice see if servitude (tense scene) were more forced\manipulate. you (as a player) still have control over it 

On 5/26/2024 at 8:03 PM, adle said:

as i said. I am not planning to move the location of the house or changing the NPC's.

If you want to try it, well you are free to do so. 

I am focusing on the addon, which will also involve NPC's from whiterun, to stick to the original mod.

I used to play this mod a lot when it was first released by original author, are you overseeing the development now? Is there a link for most up-to-date version of the mod + what features were implemented since previous authors left? or some general information about the status of the mod.

24 minutes ago, ilovetea69 said:

I used to play this mod a lot when it was first released by original author, are you overseeing the development now? Is there a link for most up-to-date version of the mod + what features were implemented since previous authors left? or some general information about the status of the mod.

im currently on it. trying to fix couple of things first. Then i will create a new thread i guess 🙂 just wait abit.

22 hours ago, adle said:

im currently on it. trying to fix couple of things first. Then i will create a new thread i guess 🙂 just wait abit.

Would be nice if you'll create a system of home visitors with progression of provided "services". Maybe in special room(-s) for this.

Satysfied father will cancel some routine tasks in exchange, because it will generate more money for him, and more respect from people.

1 minute ago, Barry W. said:

Would be nice if you'll create a system of home visitors with progression of provided "services". Maybe in special room(-s) for this.

Satysfied father will cancel some routine tasks in exchange, because it will generate more money for him, and more respect from people.

well actually, i am currently working on something similar like that.

Forced Prostitution of the Player.

The father says, his friends will visit and train the player in her skills. So its easier for her to satisfy fathers needs.

they will regularly visit the player and stuff. But well, i guess father will keep all the money by himself.

Because why should he give gold to the player, if the friends only visit her to train her

One bug: the Jazeem mission usually results in Jazeem saying Get out! You don't belong here!. This is during normal daylight hours.

Biggest problem: lack of information. Like going to Solitude with no idea what to do.

And Father just locked the smithy because I did not throw a party. Absolutely no clues or documentation on how to throw a party...

Maybe someone could contribute a Wartimes Wiki.

On 6/3/2024 at 11:41 PM, adle said:

Glad to hear someone is picking up this mod, looking forward to whatever you produce :) Thank you for putting in the hard work to keep developing this mod

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, fred200 said:

Maybe someone could contribute a Wartimes Wiki.

One bug: the Jazeem mission usually results in Jazeem saying Get out! You don't belong here!. This is during normal daylight hours.

Spoiler
  • That an internal logic issue with Skyrim ownership\friend\foe system. The assets used in the Jazeem "quest" are part of a Bethesda incomplete and abandoned side-story about Nazeem. When the story was abandoned, the ownership of the farm in the game code was assigned to Wilmuth.  To make the Wartime Nazeem story work, the house ownership needs to be re-assigned from Wilmuth  (NPC) to the faction ChillfurrowFarmFaction [FACT:0010DE9D].  Pchs(original author) did that "fix" in the Wartime plugin, but it gets rolled back by any mod that loads after Wartime and edit the farm assets, something like a lights enhance mod will do that.  Manually making Wartime load last always correct that issue, a patch for the issue that load last is better.  It will be difficult to complete the quest If the assets are not assigned to the ChillfurrowFarmFaction faction, because the player is not Wilmuth friend. If your current save is affected by this because Wartime changes got rolled back, you can use console commands to be Wilmuth friend(relationship) and bypass the issue about stranger in property. 
  • During the quest, the player is temporarily assigned to faction "ChillfurrowFarm" and all the NPC on the same faction allow the player to be on the property.  The player is removed from the faction after the "task" is done and pay is received. The internal ownership system takes over and the faction's NPC will kick out of property low relationship with faction player.  Again, this will bug if Wartime "patching" to the farm ownership is overwritten by a mod loading after it.
  • In Wartime Jazeem is Nazeem elderly father (PCHS idea), that why is in the Nazeem property, but the property is kind of bugged because of what I said before.

Biggest problem: lack of information. Like going to Solitude with no idea what to do.

Spoiler
  • If you got that, it means YPS was detected in the load list and necessary corruption conditions are true.  It is called internally the pchsPiercingsQuest. Note: It may conflict if you also enabled the devious bondage quest that uses DD items.  By default, Monoman version will disable Wartimes DD stuff. DD can make playing Skyrim difficult in a heavy modded game, it needs proper curation of mods and setting to make it play nice.  Wartimes ZAZ quest stuff is separate from Wartimes's DD quest stuff, and is not affected. DD stuff = heavy bondage that disable player capabilities like picking up stuff and sometime walking.
  • That happened to me the first time because I did not read the dialogue and expected a quest marker, like any spoiled Skyrim player. 😝
  • Father instructions: When you get there, look for a shop, Radiant Raiment, and speak to a woman inside named Tris. It's all been arranged.  I've also arranged for passage for you to and from Solitude with Bjorlam and the guards there.
  • Bjorlam is the Whiterun carriage driver.  
  • Tris is an added NPC in Solitude Radiant Raiment cloth store, that is in the room with the entry to the right of the sales counter.
  • Recommend to reduce the game timescale. For every minute that passes in real life, 20 minutes pass in Skyrim.  To reduce timescale, use console command: set timescale to 5
  • Replace 5 with desire number. Do not use 0 or 1. I play with 5 and is more than enough for wartime task and quest, may get tedious for other stuff.
  • YPS like many talented mod author in loverslab, try to force immersive interaction that get tedious because the animations are robotic and slow. You can set each YPS core interaction in the MCM, I set everything in YPS to be "quick".   Piercing Monitoring needs to be manually enabled in the YPS MCM, Wartime piercing quest is likely to bug if the monitoring is disabled.  Bug as fail to detect piercing got done.

And Father just locked the smithy because I did not throw a party. Absolutely no clues or documentation on how to throw a party...

Spoiler
  • This happened to me too and for the same reasons as the previous issue.
  • Father instructions: 'Indeed I do. You see, I'll be holding a little... gathering of guests. You'll serve us.'   First, head over to Honningbrew Meadery and bring back the mead I ordered.  In the meantime, I'll make the necessary preparations here. My friends can't wait to see you, Daughter. So make sure to behave.
  • Go to Honningbrew Meadery and talk to the bartender. Select: Mister Sabjorn, I'm here to pick up a package for my father.
  • You get 20 BlackBriar Mead to inventory.
  • Return home and hello greet "father"
  • Recommend to configure and use the hotkey keyboard shortcut for the All-in-one wheel menu for Wartime in the MCM.  You need UIExtensions installed. The authors (yes both) but mostly PChs, over did the "immersiveness". During the party, you need to greet any party guest with the drink\food pose active, to enable the proper dialogue options.  Get the request, go to magic food barrel in the corner, retrieve food or drink, activate food pose and greet to give food, or activate drink pose and greet to give drink.  Yes, tedious.  During high corruption, you get more humiliating request and responses, including pole dance, non-concent buttplug stuff, free-use scenenarios, and the like.  Sometime the guest will call you.
  • If you got an outfit request from "father", you need to serve on that outfit, or it could trigger punishment after the party.
  • The tedious party request "fulfilled" stuff need to happen many iterations. Default is 10 in monoman1 version, was 20 in original. Can be set in MCM from 4 to 40.  

Note: Wartime consider Father favor as pseudo currency, you can exchange it for something using father dialogue. It's limited to Wartimes lore and corruption goals.

Edited by safado
Posted (edited)

Thanks much for that reply. That helps. I really thought the party we had to throw was something special.

The punishment for being helpful is more questions...

Outfits. Damn Outfits.

How do we know which outfit number we are supposed to be wearing at any given time?

Pretty much none of the .json outfits are in any SE build list. Is there a set of outfit mods and a custom outfits.json anyone can share?

I don't think Father has ever found me in the correct outfit.

Edited by fred200

i  accidently finished the quest before turn off the 'tidding mod'. so i cant grab any books or coins. There is no way to turn off this because I can no longer activate the wheel menu. is there any solution without load the savefile?

Could someone who has successfully compiled Wartimes code please post a list of required modules.

I am currently stuck on:

unable to locate script zadBaseDeviceQuest

It would sure be easier installing a known set of mods, rather than chasing these down one at a time.

Thanks!