6 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

sooo... it seems that SS++ is working perfectly fine.

The mod that's not working as you expected seems to be DA, and you might want to pose your question over there.

oh. I thought it was my own error due to misunderstanding the MCM to enable SS++/overlooking some SS++setting. I will try on DA modpage. 

Thanks for the quick reply!

3 hours ago, Straze said:

Hello, I have been trying to get this to work with Death Alternative but so far I'm unsuccessful.

The Bleed Out Phase > Simple Slavery works fine, but weirdly enough it looks to be 100% the case after Bleed Out to send me to Simple Slavery Auction. 

I may not understand the MCM of Death Alternative to enable both DA Bleed Out events and SS event with a good RNG. I'd love for SS to be rare/uncommon occurrence. 

These are the Settings: 

(I take it that the Higher the number = higher chance of the event to trigger. Yet even with SS as lowest, it still happens most of the time.)ScreenShot20.png.bf822c658cacd74af9f3d0fb1ffbd6c7.png

21 minutes ago, Straze said:

oh. I thought it was my own error due to misunderstanding the MCM to enable SS++/overlooking some SS++setting. I will try on DA modpage. 

Thanks for the quick reply!

What were you defeated by in order to have DA kick in?

32 minutes ago, jfraser said:

What were you defeated by in order to have DA kick in?

I had it happen with The Companions, Bandits (outside) and Necromancers (outside). 

There were some instances that DA did not select Simple Slavery ++ but instead some Radiant Quest.

Edit: Tbh, I am mainly looking for some interesting alternative ways to trigger Simple Slavery Auction, because as of right now my mod list only has Devious Followers that could trigger it eventually. That's why I stumbled upon Death Alternative that is supported by Simple Slavery. 

Edited by Straze
1 hour ago, Straze said:

I had it happen with The Companions, Bandits (outside) and Necromancers (outside). 

There were some instances that DA did not select Simple Slavery ++ but instead some Radiant Quest.

Edit: Tbh, I am mainly looking for some interesting alternative ways to trigger Simple Slavery Auction, because as of right now my mod list only has Devious Followers that could trigger it eventually. That's why I stumbled upon Death Alternative that is supported by Simple Slavery. 

you fought the Companions? lol

I love DA, even though many here disparage it for some reason. Of those three things, I believe only the bandits have their own DA outcome, so it makes sense you ended up with SS a higher percentage of times than you might think.

Guys I'm looking to use this mod with the most 'simple' and immersive combination.

My loaed order is already massive and i'm really sparce in plugins... and i also don't want to add to many more mods.

I have Death alternative, I'm playing only male character, I want to observe some slaving traffic and business in my game but i don't want my game to be about that only or it to clutter the whole experience.
I want to free/rescue slave, or be able to enslave or sell bandit to a market.

I hope you can help me, i'm not famillar with all these mods, most of them does way to much stuff for what I'm looking... I also don't want to use sexlab, I'm already using Ostim and that enough.

37 minutes ago, Lirph said:

Guys I'm looking to use this mod with the most 'simple' and immersive combination.

My loaed order is already massive and i'm really sparce in plugins... and i also don't want to add to many more mods.

I have Death alternative, I'm playing only male character, I want to observe some slaving traffic and business in my game but i don't want my game to be about that only or it to clutter the whole experience.
I want to free/rescue slave, or be able to enslave or sell bandit to a market.

I hope you can help me, i'm not famillar with all these mods, most of them does way to much stuff for what I'm looking... I also don't want to use sexlab, I'm already using Ostim and that enough.

This mod is no good to you unless you want your player to become a slave. That is its sole function - it doesn't have a setting to enslave anyone else. 

45 minutes ago, jfraser said:

This mod is no good to you unless you want your player to become a slave. That is its sole function - it doesn't have a setting to enslave anyone else. 

T_T

This is what i guessed, do you know a mod that would fit more what i'm looking for?

1 hour ago, Lirph said:

T_T

This is what i guessed, do you know a mod that would fit more what i'm looking for?

i believe there's a mod called Paradise Halls or something like that that does something like what you're looking for. I've never used it, but I've heard it does, anyway.

3 hours ago, Lirph said:

@jfraser already answered that, but be warned: Paradise Halls adds a massive script load on your engine, i.e. it's not possible to play PAH and Devious Followers at the same time - the script load just kills your engine. (They're on the opposite sides of the slavery experience, so it wouldn't make much sense anyway)

PAH enhanced and PAH Home Sweet Home lets you enslave enemies instead of killing them. You need to break them, train them, and can either keep them for your service, or sell them.

@HexBolt8

I am not sure if this was ever brought up before, but a thought occurred to me, while I was messing around with outcomes over the last few days, but have you ever considered / thought about adding sliders for each outcome instead of a checkbox ?

If a mod is active and listed in the MCM as active, after verifying the mods, then the user can configure the sliders for each one in terms of percentage, which would allows for a bit more randomness but with preferential percentage for each individual mod in the user's load order.

Anyway, just an idea I thought you might consider.

5 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

have you ever considered / thought about adding sliders for each outcome instead of a checkbox ?

Sure, it's worth considering.  Of course, with random numbers there's always the chance that an outcome set for a low probability could still happen three times in a row.  So personally, if there's one outcome that I don't care to see often, I'll enable it at the start of a new game and turn it off after the first time that it triggers. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks, this is a dumb question that betrays my limited scripting knowledge, but I figured I should ask.

Looking through the script source, it doesn't look to me like it's doing any sensitive calls against the plug-in mods and its relying on mod events. Am I correct then, assuming there are no other red flags, that it's safe to compact and ESLify SS++ enslavement mods? Meat Farm, for example, is under the records cap and I need to free up a lot more spaces to keep following my modding plan.

On 9/17/2021 at 12:01 PM, HexBolt8 said:

Unfortunately, no.  At this point we've covered all the things that I'm aware of.  SS++ shouldn't have any trouble finding the enslavement mods that you've installed.  You might try checking that you don't have an outdated version of SKSE or SkyUI, as well as starting up a new game to see if possibly a condition in your existing game is interfering.

I've checked all of that, and no. SKSE is up to date, SkyUI is up to date, and I have created new save games whenever I added new mods, so that isn't an issue.

On 9/17/2021 at 2:10 PM, jfraser said:

Could also double check that you have the correct version. Since a lot of mods have the LE and SE downloads in the same spot, it's easy to picture someone inadvertently downloading the wrong one.

I've checked on that as well, and it is all SE versions and up to date.

40 minutes ago, heck8 said:

I've checked all of that, and no. SKSE is up to date, SkyUI is up to date, and I have created new save games whenever I added new mods, so that isn't an issue.

Just so I'm clear, what do you mean by "new save games"?

47 minutes ago, jfraser said:

Just so I'm clear, what do you mean by "new save games"?

Ok so, after doing the equivalent of turning it off an on (I basically just uninstalled and reinstalled Lola), it is now working. The others still don't work, but lola just said fuck it and appeared, so I guess turning shit off and on does work.

@Leoosp, that doesn't seem necessary.  If the player wants a particular outcome, then only enable that one outcome in this mod's MCM.  Submissive Lola The Resubmission already supports choosing someone to buy you at the slave auction.  The SD+ outcome does not, but I suppose that could be a useful feature for SS++.  But if so, I think it would best go here, so that anyone could preselect a SD+ master.

On 10/20/2021 at 2:30 AM, Leoosp said:

@HexBolt8 The author of Alternate Perspective - Sold Out (Alternate Perspective - Sold Out - Downloads - SexLab Framework SE - LoversLab) would appreciate, the possibility of being able to send an event. To this mod which would enable it to force a particular outcome of auction, with a particular actor as owner. Though only some would allow for this, e.g. SD+, DFC, though is it possible to do this with Submissive Lola - The Resubmission SE/LE (enslaved through event to a particular actor)?

On 10/20/2021 at 3:01 AM, HexBolt8 said:

@Leoosp, that doesn't seem necessary.  If the player wants a particular outcome, then only enable that one outcome in this mod's MCM.  Submissive Lola The Resubmission already supports choosing someone to buy you at the slave auction.  The SD+ outcome does not, but I suppose that could be a useful feature for SS++.  But if so, I think it would best go here, so that anyone could preselect a SD+ master.

I was mostly hypothetical in this post

If I were to add a proper enslavement start into AP I probably wouldnt use SS++ for this, instead have the Player directly started out in some cage or what do I know, have the slaver NPC go to Helgen for what do they know and have Alduin kill him for what does he know and youre then free again for what does she know. Yay!

Making a post entry into this Story through SS could be interestng but I doubt SS++ even has support for conditional alt starts (which this one would be, since choosing this entry after Unbound is completed is kind of pointless and potentially gamebreaking) and if you really wanted to use it as an Entry you woud use it merely as a bridge; having the 1st part of sold out selling you to SS, and the 2nd one is naturally chosen by SS, moving you to Sold outs 2nd part that triggers the intro. Such immersion much wow

If you dont wish to have APs Intro forcestarted through an enslavement story from Sold Out but instead lead to DF or SubLola, youd also could start gathering Lupines & Hexs interest to actually make a story ark for this fairly specific Event for their Follower mods and have them hook into AP as well. Basically turning this thing into a forum wide project of sorts which Id argue is rather overkill in a way

If I really, really wanted to enforce Sold Outs Part 2 to be used as the result of SS++, I could directly edit its MCM for this one auction and reset the changed settings afterwards

Edited by Scrab
55 minutes ago, Soli14 said:

I have an issue with Simple slavery ++, only some of my slavery mods appear.

Be sure that you're using the most recent of this mod.  Sometimes simply reinstalling a mod can clear up problems.  Check that you do not have remnants lying around from an older version, or any loose scripts that were not supplied by this download.  Also check that you do not have anything installed to "patch", "fix", or otherwise alter this mod (exception: voice packages and the Open Cities patch are okay).

Reinstalling the enslavement mods that aren't being detected can help.  If you happen to be using fairly old versions of these mods, updating is a good idea.