2 minutes ago, Paulonikita453 said:

They are all latest installed versions I am not some idiot you talk with, I already said what the options were. I am saying were cause I unchecked slaves of tamriel, and the mod now works, slaves of tamriel is a buggy mess. But now I have other problems whenever it sends me on dark arena game automatically exits.

Don't be rude, he was trying to help. There is no way of knowing what kind of experience someone had.

Which slaves of Tamriel? And what is dark arena? 

5 minutes ago, Paulonikita453 said:

They are all latest installed versions I am not some idiot you talk with, I already said what the options were.

Is everybody just gone bonkers? What kind of response is this, when the author of the mod tries to help you within an hour of posing your question?

Please go back to your sandbox, where you can hit the other children with your plastic shovel.

This is a place for adults, with appropriate behaviour.

2 hours ago, Paulonikita453 said:

They are all latest installed versions I am not some idiot you talk with, I already said what the options were.

Even ignoring common courtesy, it's wise to be polite when asking for help.  There wasn't much detail in your problem description, but I provided information to help you with your debugging, on the assumption of a bad installation.  The #1 problem that people have with this mod is forgetting to install Fuz Ro D-oh.  #2 is a bad, outdated, or incomplete installation of the mod or one of its requirements.

I have sometimes spent hours of my personal free time helping just one person solve a mod problem, but if you can't be nice, you're on your own.

16 hours ago, Paulonikita453 said:

Let me give you some pointers i've found to work when asking a mod author for help or advice, and even when making suggestions: Start off with an attitude of gratitude.

After all, they spent their own time making, fixing or supporting something that was created for themselves and then shared with the rest of us. They owe us nothing.

If you begin your post with the right attitude: First, you will be less angry or frustrated when you write your problem.

Second; you be be better able to describe your issue. This is important because no one who will offer to help is a mind reader.

When you post your issue:

Do not use abbreviations. Reading your issue, i've no idea what you meant by MC. i assume you meant MCM, but can't be certain.

Make sure you've read thru the forums, though they may be tedious, and use google.

Make a list of the steps you used in troubleshooting the issue.

When you receive a replay, follow the steps you were told to take to try to resolve or narrow down the issue.

Always remember to be polite

Edited by just_Gina
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello I have a very odd bug when this mod is installed and active my player is unbale to die. I just get knocked down and stay there, I can press tab and use items for some reason, but I am unable to actually die even the console command player.kill just knocks me down and I stay there. I have tried other saves without this mod active and I can die just fine. 

However the mod works great I used the MCM menu and forced myself to the slave market got sold and was on my life as a slave, it all works great. 

I just cant die, and I am totally lost as to how to try to fix this. I have tried reinstalling the mod.

I started a new game with LAL got all the mods set up went out into the wilds and could not die.

started another new game launched through steam went through the vanilla start until I got into helgen keep, then I saved.

I then launched the game through MO with all the mods got them set up made a new save. cant die.

I disabled SS++ and tried to load the save with all the mods, says game file corrupted cant be loaded. enable SS++ game loads fine. still cant die

I load the first save just inside helgen with SS++ on cant die. load without SS++ and I can die.

I will attach my load order if that helps

thank you very much for all your work this is an amazing mod.

loadorder.txt

1 hour ago, moosss said:

I have a very odd bug when this mod is installed and active my player is unable to die.

This mod doesn't make the player character essential, or otherwise prevent player death.  You are using Defeat, which can make your character essential, depending on settings.  Have you carefully looked over your settings in the Player As Victim section in Defeat's MCM?  The presence of SS in your mod list shouldn't affect player death, but you have a lot of mods and it's possible that having SS in your lineup is enabling another mod to run properly, and that mod is keeping you from dying.  That's just a guess, since this is strange behavior.  Anyway, start by examining your Defeat settings, since that seems to be the most likely cause.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

This mod doesn't make the player character essential, or otherwise prevent player death.  You are using Defeat, which can make your character essential, depending on settings.  Have you carefully looked over your settings in the Player As Victim section in Defeat's MCM?  The presence of SS in your mod list shouldn't affect player death, but you have a lot of mods and it's possible that having SS in your lineup is enabling another mod to run properly, and that mod is keeping you from dying.  That's just a guess, since this is strange behavior.  Anyway, start by examining your Defeat settings, since that seems to be the most likely cause.

Thank you for the quick reply

I thought it may have something to do with defeat but I've never had this problem before. I looked through it and the only option seeming to relate to player being essential is unchecked (pic attached) I toggled it on and off still cant die. 

I do have a lot of mods almost all of them are from the Skyrim SE for Beginners guide. 

the new mods I have added at the same time as SS++ are Devious devices, Deviously enslaved, Slave tats, Sluts transport, Public Whore, Raven Break, Slaves of tamriel, Trade and barter, Realistic Neds and Diseases All in One. 

20210817162959_1.jpg

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

after some searching I found the console command to get info on the player help <NPC's name> 4

replace <npc name> with your player name. 

and it says player setessentail 0. which should mean I can die I have also attached a screen shot of the command prompt after I got the player info and then used the player kill command. I do no know enough to understand if some of those CRDE lines mean anything.

20210817170423_1.jpg

39 minutes ago, moosss said:

player setessentail 0

No offense, but I think you confused yourself a little.  "player setessential 0" looks like something that you entered (not a response from the game).  A good way to check the PC's status is simply "player.IsEssential".  In my game, the result is 1 (true) because I have the Essential toggle enabled in Defeat.  When I uncheck that toggle, the result is 0 and the PC can die (such as from player.kill).

All I can really tell you is that this mod is not making the player essential.  It's conceivable that some weird mod conflict is causing that, but mod conflicts are difficult to track down other than by tediously trying new games without some of the recently added mods enabled.

1 hour ago, moosss said:

the new mods I have added at the same time as SS++ are Devious devices, Deviously enslaved, Slave tats, Sluts transport, Public Whore, Raven Break, Slaves of tamriel, Trade and barter, Realistic Neds and Diseases All in One. 

I don't use all of those mods, but those I'm familiar with are safe, particularly Trade & Barter, Devious Devices, Deviously Enslaved Continued, and Slave Tats.  You might try starting a game without the new mods (but keeping SS++) to see if that solves the problem.  If it does, you could then add the new mods one at a time to pinpoint the problem.

Edited by HexBolt8
20 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

No offense, but I think you confused yourself a little.  "player setessential 0" looks like something that you entered (not a response from the game).  A good way to check the PC's status is simply "player.IsEssential".  In my game, the result is 1 (true) because I have the Essential toggle enabled in Defeat.  When I uncheck that toggle, the result is 0 and the PC can die (such as from player.kill).

All I can really tell you is that this mod is not making the player essential.  It's conceivable that some weird mod conflict is causing that, but mod conflicts are difficult to track down other than by tediously trying new games without some of the recently added mods enabled.

I don't use all of those mods, but those I'm familiar with are safe, particularly Trade & Barter, Devious Devices, Deviously Enslaved Continued, and Slave Tats.  You might try starting a game without the new mods (but keeping SS++) to see if that solves the problem.  If it does, you could then add the new mods one at a time to pinpoint the problem.

Thank you very much for your replies. a very good chance I did confuse myself.

I think I found the problem it seems to be the RavenBeak prison mod that was making me unkillable for whatever reason.

I was doing what you said here and making new games adding a mod at a time and RavenBeak made me un killable and also forces your male character to use a female body for some weird reason so for that test I was hadvar with boobs :P

SOLVED RAVEN BEAK PRISON MOD was the culprit why I don't know.

thank you again for you time and replies, I apologize for taking up your forum space.

Have a wonderful day and a great year!

Sorry if a stupid question but, is the only physical location Riften? 

I've only just started using this as I had a couple of dependencies already, on a new fresh game when I go into Riften I saw the posters/board etc, noticed the "new door" and can go inside, talked the to the auctioneer etc but backed out as I wanted it to be a chance thing rather than force it. 

Now I'm doing some of the fetch quest stuff in Solitude and I see the posters there that unless I'm reading it wrong in the changelog were "removed everywhere but Riften"?  and I'll be buggered if I can find a door anywhere.

I've searched the file info and threads for Plus and Plus Plus but the only talk of doors I can see is the Riften one which is there and functional so wanted to clarify. 

Just wanted to make sure the mods installed and working correctly in case I have an unobvious conflict before I waste any more time with this character/save.  

1 hour ago, Downloader said:

... is the only physical location Riften? 

Yes, only Riften.

1 hour ago, Downloader said:

Now I'm doing some of the fetch quest stuff in Solitude and I see the posters there that unless I'm reading it wrong in the changelog were "removed everywhere but Riften"?

There's an MCM option to display advertising posters in other cities.  The change log was referring to these signs.  I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Edited by HexBolt8
21 minutes ago, axone_zero said:

What key should I press to sell my hero?

Nothing happens for some reason.

I have a VR version

Without VR you need to talk with either the auctioneer or the slavemaster and tell them that you have this fantasy of being sold.

Normal way to get enslaved is being sent here by another mod.

20 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Without VR you need to talk with either the auctioneer or the slavemaster and tell them that you have this fantasy of being sold.

Normal way to get enslaved is being sent here by another mod.

Yes, I talk to the master and find myself on the platform.

And then what? I stand on the platform - but nothing happens.

4 minutes ago, axone_zero said:

for LE you need to have Fuz-Roh-Do (sp?) installed, so you can read the non-voiced dialogue - no idea how that would be handled in VR.

On the platform first all your DDs get unequipped, AFAIK this mod is still on 4.3 so that alone might take quite a while, even if you have nothing equipped, it needs to go through the whole list.

Then the austioneer calls for bids on you, and bidders one to eight start bidding on you until someone gets the hammer.

After that the scene blacks out and another mod, which you hopefully have chosen beforehand in the MCM, will take over and the job of SS++ is done.

Just to make it clear, although the description page says it: This mod does no enslavement by itself, it's only a hub where some mods can send you to, and other mods may claim you. Sometimes they're the same, like DFC or SLtR, but mostly they're not.

23 minutes ago, axone_zero said:

11 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

for LE you need to have Fuz-Roh-Do (sp?) installed, so you can read the non-voiced dialogue - no idea how that would be handled in VR.

On the platform first all your DDs get unequipped, AFAIK this mod is still on 4.3 so that alone might take quite a while, even if you have nothing equipped, it needs to go through the whole list.

Then the austioneer calls for bids on you, and bidders one to eight start bidding on you until someone gets the hammer.

After that the scene blacks out and another mod, which you hopefully have chosen beforehand in the MCM, will take over and the job of SS++ is done.

Just to make it clear, although the description page says it: This mod does no enslavement by itself, it's only a hub where some mods can send you to, and other mods may claim you. Sometimes they're the same, like DFC or SLtR, but mostly they're not.

Detailed and accurate. My understanding is that VR uses the same mods as Skyrim SE so you will need the SE version of Fuz

I’m having a little problem with SLUTS resume LE version.. 

once SLUTS buys me and I get sent outside too the Riften carriage driver, he talks about buying me and that.. then I can say ‘I’m ready to haul’ so he jumps off the cart and moves me to a safe distance for the magic too happen... then nothing ? he freezes and I’m stuck.

First of all I thought I had to read the pamphlet first.. but no joy, same outcome happens.

Second I thought it was the SLUTS mod itself or the carriage driver.. nope that works fine at Riften

So I’m a little confused what’s causing this and is there a way fix it?

4 hours ago, stumpy1975 said:

once SLUTS buys me and I get sent outside too the Riften carriage driver, he talks about buying me and that.. then I can say ‘I’m ready to haul’ so he jumps off the cart and moves me to a safe distance for the magic too happen... then nothing

Simple Slavery just does the hand-off to the enslavement mod.  After that, you're in its hands.  Since your character was sent to the carriage driver, the hand-off occurred as it should and Simple Slavery was done with you.  You should report the problem that you're having to SLUTS Resume's author, in as much detail as you can, being sure to mention that you were sent there from this mod.

13 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Yes, the problem turned out to be in the non-working under vr fuz ro doh.

I found it working on reddit. Right here - 

Everything worked with him