2 hours ago, alexsl said:

Still dont know what is LO and neither is LOOT, im using nexus manager and there is nothing called loot

LO = Load Order, that's where you see all master and plugins, like esm, esp, esl.

LOOT = helps to sort LO for beginners to create a stable LO. If you use Vortex I guess it's included already... it is isn't it?

NMM = Nexus Mod Manager = is the first Mod manager from Nexus

Vortex = is the new Mod manager from Nexus = that's what you're using at the moment (atm)

Dark Arena

- Devious Follower

- Public whore

I had installed before but coudnlt get them to work :

- Slaverun

- S.L.U.T

Most/all of those need a properly installed and started DD framework: choose a DDi version and stick to it, also make a save/load cyclus after all mods are loaded and Sexlab is active before leaving LAL.

Before I forget it, also check SS++ MCM if all possible outcomes are active before leaving LAL.

PS: SE and the new AE with all it's updates might fuck up your Skyrim installation, check if you prevented the AE related SE updates.

Edited by donttouchmethere
1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

It's S.L.U.T.S., those ponygirls still have some rights left ?

This edit title is hilarious xD anywho i don't why there would be and so that goes from dd 4.3 since I did delete them this morning after my answer. Should i just deleted everything and start over ? Also i read about the save...that seem complicated for no reason but if thats the way ill do that.

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

LO = Load Order, that's where you see all master and plugins, like esm, esp, esl.

LOOT = helps to sort LO for beginners to create a stable LO. If you use Vortex I guess it's included already... it is isn't it?

NMM = Nexus Mod Manager = is the first Mod manager from Nexus

Vortex = is the new Mod manager from Nexus = that's what you're using at the moment (atm)

Most/all of those need a properly installed and started DD framework: choose a DDi version and stick to it, also make a save/load cyclus after all mods are loaded and Sexlab is active before leaving LAL.

Before I forget it, also check SS++ MCM if all possible outcomes are active before leaving LAL.

PS: SE and the new AE with all it's updates might fuck up your Skyrim installation, check if you prevented the AE related SE updates.

From all that i gather that expension and integration and i forgot the other one since I'm at work now but they are not needed. 

5 hours ago, alexsl said:

Also I am getting to the auction with Alternate start you can.

I was referring to the auction phase.  You haven't seen that part yet.  So far, you've arrived at the market in the slave pen, spoken to the slavemaster, and been placed on the platform.  The auction with bidding would come next, followed by the outcome where you're sent to an enslavement mod.

Should i just deleted everything and start over ?

Yes.  Having two versions of Devious Devices was causing problems, but removing one now could leave your game in a bad state.  Start clean with just DD 5.1, and as Donttouchme there suggested, save and reload before you leave the start.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

I was referring to the auction phase.  You haven't seen that part yet.  So far, you've arrived at the market in the slave pen, spoken to the slavemaster, and been placed on the platform.  The auction with bidding would come next, followed by the outcome where you're sent to an enslavement mod.

Yes.  Having two versions of Devious Devices was causing problems, but removing one now could leave your game in a bad state.  Start clean with just DD 5.1, and as Donttouchme there suggested, save and reload before you leave the start.

Ok we will see when i get back to work. I just dont know if clicking on uninstall does really uninstall everything now since i seem to have understood that there was remnants of previous version. (Unless by 4.3 you do meen dd expension which to me is just another mod)

7 minutes ago, alexsl said:

(Unless by 4.3 you do meen dd expension which to me is just another mod)

Devious Devices 4.3 has 3 parts:  Assets, Integration, and Expansion.  Remove all 3.  DD 5.1 has the same 3 parts (plus the new Contraptions), but it comes in one package rather than 3 separate downloads.  The Devious Devices mod page has installation instructions if you'd like more detail.

23 minutes ago, alexsl said:

Ok we will see when i get back to work. I just dont know if clicking on uninstall does really uninstall everything now since i seem to have understood that there was remnants of previous version. (Unless by 4.3 you do meen dd expension which to me is just another mod)

9 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Devious Devices 4.3 has 3 parts:  Assets, Integration, and Expansion.  Remove all 3.  DD 5.1 has the same 3 parts (plus the new Contraptions), but it comes in one package rather than 3 separate downloads.  The Devious Devices mod page has installation instructions if you'd like more detail.

This. Expansion is no longer its own separate mod.

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Ok then that help me I'll try delete all those in a few and get back to you. I just finish work

Hillo i delete expension and integration and i think i already deleted asset this morning Anyway FINIS still says its missing whatever that is :

Spoiler

FNIS Behavior V7.6   2022-01-03 18:08:34
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - E:\stream\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
FNIS.ini InstantExecute=1
FNIS.ini RedirectFiles=E:\Vortex Mods\skyrimse\FNIS Data (Default)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  
Patch: "HKX File Compatibility Check Skyrim/SSE"  

Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading DDC V1.2 ...
Reading DD3 V4.1.0 ...
Reading DD2 V4.0.0 ...
Reading DD V4.0.0 ...
Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V9.0 ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00 ...
Reading DeviousFollowers V1.00 ...
Reading InteractiveGallow V?.? ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...

ERROR(53): Could not find file 'E:\stream\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx'.

So ok i'm going over everything i installed modwhise....

When it ask somethime for Dawnguard or Hearstone and i forgot the other one but i red that with SE you have those included right ?

Edited by alexsl

. I just clear the Devious device that wasn't need + helpless because I didn't feel like it was needed. The I change Unoffichial Skyrim SE patch because it wasn't the right version for my game (i have 1.5.97) i have downloaded the mod UI extension to get Sex Lab Fame

So the nothing is happening after being put on the podium is still happening and also i might had that somehow now the option in the statue of mora to go get sold isnt there any more.

Papyrus.0.log

49 minutes ago, alexsl said:

So the nothing is happening after being put on the podium is still happening

You got further this time.  Although it wasn't obvious to you, the log says that the auction scene did start.  However, you exited the game one minute later, which would not give the scene enough time to finish.

I know that you believe that you resolved the version problem with Fuz Ro D-oh, but if you're not seeing the bidding dialog then something is wrong there.  I suggest taking another look to be sure that you have the right version that matches your Skyrim installation.  You're going to need to have that working properly for other mods, too.  That said, the auction should time out and end after 3 minutes, even if you don't see the bidding.

16 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

You got further this time.  Although it wasn't obvious to you, the log says that the auction scene did start.  However, you exited the game one minute later, which would not give the scene enough time to finish.

I know that you believe that you resolved the version problem with Fuz Ro D-oh, but if you're not seeing the bidding dialog then something is wrong there.  I suggest taking another look to be sure that you have the right version that matches your Skyrim installation.  You're going to need to have that working properly for other mods, too.  That said, the auction should time out and end after 3 minutes, even if you don't see the bidding.

Well ok so i got 1.7 Fuz Ro Doh and again i have Skyrim SE 1.5.97

and it says here :

Spoiler

2.0 - Update for runtime v1.6.342
1.7 - Update for runtime v1.5.97
1.6 - Update for runtime v1.5.80
1.5 - Update for runtime v1.5.73
1.4 - Update for runtime v1.5.62
1.3 - Update for runtime v1.5.53
1.2 - Update for runtime v1.5.50
1.1 - Update for runtime v1.5.39
1.0 - Initial beta release for SSE

so does it not mean i should take 1.7?

Oh also super random question but uh...i cant find a way to play the game in window mode and or also go back to the main menu or like an actual option to close the game because i always alt+tab this close the game by right clicking on the skyrim on my task bar to close it which seem weird. technically i would assume you would go to main menu to go to exit game.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

!!! So i've roam around the room you know by pressing 3 to access free cam since you told me that anyway after 3 min the auction would stop annnnnd that happen eventually !

https://i.imgur.com/rFsFO2Z.png

well that just crash my game crap. So i click on one, was waiting as apparently i receive a lot of device i was assuming was being put (it said restictive glove was added so....does it mean add to inventory then worn ?) but i saw none of them. Then i kept receiving about 10 restictive stuff and the game crash.

So i retried, this time i got sent to dark arena mod after 3min 20 sec (i started a timer to see) and that didn't crash so im trying that now.

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by alexsl
1 hour ago, alexsl said:

so does it not mean i should take 1.7?

I'm on LE, so I'm not in a good position to give advice on SE or AE mods.  Not seeing any dialog for the auction scene is usually a problem with Fuz Ro D-oh, but maybe something else is happening.  The auction times out for you (the log also confirms that), so at least you can continue.  That's not ideal, but I don't think there's anything else I can do.

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I fear there is a lot more messed up with your game unrelated to SS++.

It's time to start a topic in SE tech support, you have enough questions to make it big ?

https://www.loverslab.com/forum/73-technical-support-skyrim-special-edition/

Guess i'll do that. Well it only crash that time, not after that. Now beside the fact that fuz roh doh refuse to work there is also the fact that unlike before when 2 people would have sex because of the solicitation option or as public whore the only thing that happen is that my character stand there and the NPC masturbate themself. At first i tought SOS SE was doing something so i removed it, but nope they still do so i became bored of just watching no interaction xD

Alright I did it :

Edited by alexsl
1 hour ago, alexsl said:

At first i tought SOS SE was doing something so i removed it, but nope they still do so i became bored of just watching no interaction xD

Sounds like the new DDi 5.1 SL filter, but that's only true if you run around in DDs and start sexytimes...

Other than that, do you have enough SLAL packs installed for variations till DD 5 filters them all out?

Edited by donttouchmethere
8 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Sounds like the new DDi 5.1 SL filter, but that's only true if you run around in DDs and start sexytimes...

Other than that, do you have enough SLAL packs installed for variations till DD 5 filters them all out?

Ok....So...DDi ? Devious device (integration wich is include in Devious device VR & SR) ? Well in both case i use to do it before while wearing cuff or wathever prior to trying to move around all the mod here one of the quest i did while playing around was that there was a quest from i dont know wich mod but you could become the i guess public whore for the inn (its not from public whore) and the uniform i got put in was a collar and cuff i believe and all those interaction with custumer that the character serve went smoothly. They add sexy many different way and what not. Same as when i do sollicitation option through any npc it usually go smoothly.

So.... SLAL....unsure what that one is. Is is Sex lab arroused but im missing an L ? If the question is about Sex lab i have only Sexlab Arroused Redux and the framework of Sexlab

4 hours ago, alexsl said:

So.... SLAL....unsure what that one is.

SLAL is an abbreviation for SexLab Animation Loader, a framework for adding more sex animations.  However, the basic set provided with SexLab should be sufficient for most situations.

As a general observation, it looks like you recently added a lot of mods that are new to you.  It's a common mistake.  When you have problems, you can't be sure where that's coming from.  It's best to start with a few core mods centered around SexLab and Devious Devices and play with them a while until you're confident that it's stable.  Then gradually add mods, allowing time to get familiar with them before adding more.

This is getting off topic, no longer related to Simple Slavery.  Perhaps those who wish to continue the discussion can do so on the topic linked above.  I'm not trying to be mean or anything, just looking to keep this discussion focused on its topic.

I'm having trouble with Death Alternate and I'm not sure if I'm just over looking something. SS++ works when I go through the mod menu and click the "Enslave me" button, but I can't get DA to send me to the auction to make  sure that they are working together. DA does send me on quests that it install though. Any ideas of what I'm missing?

33 minutes ago, reptile8373 said:

I'm having trouble with Death Alternate and I'm not sure if I'm just over looking something. SS++ works when I go through the mod menu and click the "Enslave me" button, but I can't get DA to send me to the auction to make  sure that they are working together. DA does send me on quests that it install though. Any ideas of what I'm missing?

Did you click the thing in DA to enable other mods?

3 hours ago, jfraser said:

Did you click the thing in DA to enable other mods?

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, I knew it had to be something simple. I swear I looked through all the options in those menus and couldn't find anything. It was the "manual register" button that I just completely missed

Edited by reptile8373