Alternate Perspective - Sold Out

View File

A quick n simple Plugin for Alternate Perspective I made to test its functionality

Start the Game enslaved through Simple Slavery and go from there. Simple!

Requirements

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/26/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

1 hour ago, markdf said:

This would be lovely if it were paired with a Slavery outcome that starts you out in Helgen, perhaps in jail or owned by one of the spectators.

Well, thats technically a possibility to make but here I just wanted to make a plugin for Ap to be enslaved through SS so my lazy ass doesnt have to use SS's MCM to enslave myself when testing out SS outcomes in the future

..and Id assume its one of those simple things people would enjoy, even if there isnt all too much going on. Yes. (That was actually the main purpose of this, I didnt really think about is shortening testing SS scenarios when I first made it, stupid me ? )

Maybe in the future someone would make something like an AP depended Story that makes you a slave to one of the townsfolk and youre free once Alduin murders them :)

For that though, I think Hexbolt also needed to include a new Option in SS to let an author predefine what outcome is going to be chosen, using SS merely as a placebo to give a mod owned enslavement process some extra immersion, but how many mods could actually make use of something like that I wonder.. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, daaf1337 said:

after inserting files to data i still have original AP intro

Do you load Sold Out after AP?

======================

Im thinking about expanding this mod a little bit btw

After I finished my next Update for AP, I might do a little Quest that has you end up in SS once youre done, just need to gather some cool ideas for that first

Edited by Scrab
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Version 1 is stuck at the title screen after pressing New Game.

Version 2 is going to the original AP, nothing has changed, Sold Out doesn't run.

The size of both files is obviously different, 118kb and 572 bytes.

Load order is properly after the AP.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Scrab said:

You got Simple Slavery properly installed?

I tried it and it worked perfectly fine

I just noticed you need to install another slavery or you will be released after auction, i just downloaded 2 but the test i did before i downloaded them did even have me go to auction.

I think this is due to the fact that AP did an update very recently.

On 9/4/2021 at 5:02 AM, Scrab said:

You got Simple Slavery properly installed?

I tried it and it worked perfectly fine

update:Realized I was a fucking idiot, this mod is not meant to start SS++ automatically, it has it as an option in the Dragon Menu,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

1147888704_APDragon.thumb.jpg.3439163d4930f6f9692cad604b5a81d6.jpg

I was setting up mods and making my saves, installing new mods and what not. Get to SL Creature stuff, testing out, and that nice little dragon got excited. He ended up turning into a big dragon, tonguing me, and it was something else to slide down a dragons gullet in VR.  Luckily I was just testing to make sure the animal penises were working, and made a save before he went big. Now he has a boner every time I load the game in, lol. Someone's happy to see me. CF arousal set at 40, so he's somewhere between 40 and 70.

• 5 weeks later...

With the latest version of AP, I'm not seeing the Sold Out option in the dialogue.

No big deal, I forgot about the Enslave Me Now option in SS. I prefer the nice room of AP to the dank cell of LAL, and all I really need is to start from SS thanks to all the mods it can lead to.

Edited by Fienyx
  • 2 months later...

Can you add into AP some debug options and also add this mod into MCM. I need this because i try using AP - Sold Out option after talk to The Messenger, but I start always as vampire after select this option. This will be really good if we can select/unselect starting options.

I have all requirments needed to AP and this, but unfortunately this mod won't be friendly.

On 5/26/2021 at 1:01 PM, markdf said:

This would be lovely if it were paired with a Slavery outcome that starts you out in Helgen, perhaps in jail or owned by one of the spectators.

Kind of love this. None consensual outcomes.

Still waiting for a new Slaverun.

At the moment, i am using unbound as my starter mod. Would that be something to inco-operate with? I like unbound since you can be not the dragonborn. :)

• 5 weeks later...

"Alternate Perspective"

Weee, I'm a AP newbie and have fun seeing Helgen "not burning!" =D

Some Questions:

There is at least one alternative exit in the cellar. If I leave there, does that change anything on the start?

Is default start... me just leaving the tavern and enter Helgen?

Cute dragon tho, I hope it's only curious and not horny ^^

Spoiler

1938713391_enb2022_02_2314_49_09_74.jpg.00b4a262ee600e72bab5facbf4478a4f.jpg

Edited by donttouchmethere