41 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

As far as I know, Kidnapped isn't set up to be an enslavement destination from another mod (the mod page does not say that it is).

Right, I'll ask on that mod page if it's possible on their end then. Thanks for quick answer!

So I see that the mod is compatible with SLUTS Redux. Is it compatible with SLUTS Resume for those of us on SE? Not sure if it's an issue on my end or not, but I have to start the quest first, otherwise I get left in the auction house. Even if I do get sent to the carriage driver, it immediately ends with "invalid dispatcher, abandon."

On 3/13/2021 at 7:18 PM, Chilen said:

Yeah dont have the add funds button or change agent button

ScreenShot86.png.fc808f5f71d7ffdc5397b1cbf44300a2.png

Ok this was my own fault. A mistake I made when I first started modding skyrim 2 years ago caused this. After hours of messing with my mods.

I finally went to basics for this mods. Only Skse, skyui, Fuz Roh D'oh, ZAZ and this mod. menu still didnt have the two options. So I decided to re DL everything. When I got to SKYUI on the nexus it said I havent DLed 5.1 but two years ago I DLed 5.0. I put 5.1 in and it worked right away. my mistake.

So thanks to all that helped me with this jfraser, Buridan, And of course Hexbolt8 . Thank you

2 hours ago, Chilen said:

When I got to SKYUI on the nexus it said I havent DLed 5.1 but two years ago I DLed 5.0. I put 5.1 in and it worked right away. my mistake.

Good to know.  Thank you for posting your findings!  That can help anyone else in a similar situation.

4 hours ago, volanthh said:

Is it compatible with SLUTS Resume for those of us on SE?

Yes.

4 hours ago, volanthh said:

Even if I do get sent to the carriage driver, it immediately ends with "invalid dispatcher, abandon."

You should ask about that on that mod's support page.  This mod sends sendmodevent("S.L.U.T.S. Enslavement"), which SLUTS Resume does listen for and handle.  Possibly there's just some initialization or configuration step for that mod that you have to do.  I don't use SE, so that's all the advice I can offer.

6 hours ago, volanthh said:

So I see that the mod is compatible with SLUTS Redux. Is it compatible with SLUTS Resume for those of us on SE? Not sure if it's an issue on my end or not, but I have to start the quest first, otherwise I get left in the auction house. Even if I do get sent to the carriage driver, it immediately ends with "invalid dispatcher, abandon."

I am an LE user so take this with a grain of salt, but I remember that in order for SLUTS to start working at all you have to read the pamphlet that the courier gives you, or talk to a bartender saying "I wish there was a job I could do that didn't involve chopping wood..." etc etc, and then  you have to talk to a carriage driver and go through the description of what you have to do and then agree to it.  After that point, you can either tell a carriage driver "I'm ready to haul some stuff!"  or whatever it is, or get sent to it via Simple Slavery or even straight from an arrest if you have the right version of SLUTS.  I don't know if the SE version included that though.

Hey, having a bit of trouble here. When I arrive at the auction, it seems like only part of it is loaded in and the NPCs are all white with black heads, and nothing happens. Everyone just stands around and I can move out of the cage because of the missing walls. The rest of my game and mods are working properly atm, so I'm not sure how to address this issue. I don't believe I have any conflicting mods and I think I installed it properly, but I can't really tell what's going on here.

EDIT: lmao fixed it, I was on SS+ and not SS++. Just downloaded the right file and we're in business.

Screenshot of what I am looking at - 

ScreenShot0.png

I like the idea of Skyrims Licensed Universal Transport Service.  I clicked on both of your links on the file download page and neither offered an SE version.  I did find this:  S.L.U.T.S. Resume 1.19 B4.1.1 here.  To your knowledge is this version compatible/or work well with Simple Slavery ++.  If so you might want to add the link with SE note.

Thanks for you efforts, it looks really promising.  I have a lot to load up right now starting with SexLab but I am looking forward to getting this working.

I'll be testing as I go.

1 hour ago, remodel said:

I clicked on both of your links on the file download page and neither offered an SE version. 

The SE version of Simple Slavery++ is provided from the main mod page, and the download file contains the suffix "[SE]" in the filename.

For example, the current SE version filename is Simple Slavery Plus Plus 6.3.9 [SE].zip

EDIT:  Sorry, I apparently misunderstood your question.

58 minutes ago, remodel said:

I clicked on both of your links on the file download page and neither offered an SE version. 

I'll update the links for SLUTS the next time I post a new version.  Thank you for mentioning this.  The "Resume" version should work with this mod.

Hi folks, I just posted over on Devious Training and I realized I should probably poke in here and ask a similar question.

A while back SS++ got a feature where if it detected unremovable devices from DD, it aborted the slave auction and they threw out the Dragonborn (until she removed the device...). The Toys framework mod that Shout Like a Virgin is going to be using in SE has its own keyword structure, one of which is ToysNoRemoval (FExxx84D) which serves a similar purpose.

Is it feasible for future versions to make SS++ aware of this keyword in addition to the DD keyword to ensure that Shout Like a Virgin's quests don't get broken by SS++ auctions? SLAV was a staple of my LE builds, as was SS++ so I anticipate I'll have them both on my SE build when SLAV SE becomes available... so as you can imagine I'd like them to coexist peacefully :)

16 minutes ago, gregaaz said:

A while back SS++ got a feature where if it detected unremovable devices from DD, it aborted the slave auction and they threw out the Dragonborn

It actually gives you a choice, though it strongly encourages you to keep the items and end the auction.

22 minutes ago, gregaaz said:

Is it feasible for future versions to make SS++ aware of this keyword in addition to the DD keyword to ensure that Shout Like a Virgin's quests don't get broken by SS++ auctions?

Toys is in beta.  We'll have to see how things develop.

29 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

It actually gives you a choice, though it strongly encourages you to keep the items and end the auction.

Even better!

29 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Toys is in beta.  We'll have to see how things develop.

That makes sense!

I wanted to hop in here and let people know, that there's a developing issue with DAYMOYL.  It seems (for some reason far beyond my understanding) that DAYMOYL's BSA file is suddenly no longer compatible with TESV.  Several people are reporting issues, the issue has been confirmed by a community manager, but no fix has come out yet.  Since it's a requirement for this mod, I figured I should put out the word.

1 hour ago, nigwriter said:

I wanted to hop in here and let people know, that there's a developing issue with DAYMOYL.  It seems (for some reason far beyond my understanding) that DAYMOYL's BSA file is suddenly no longer compatible with TESV.  Several people are reporting issues, the issue has been confirmed by a community manager, but no fix has come out yet.  Since it's a requirement for this mod, I figured I should put out the word.

It is not a requirement for this mod. SS has no dependencies. Well, kind of one with Fus, but technically it doesn't *rely* on it.

How can a mod just become incompatible? Unless there's an update I haven't seen.

10 hours ago, jfraser said:

How can a mod just become incompatible? Unless there's an update I haven't seen.

You're right.  It can't, and there hasn't been.  Neither the LE nor SE version of DAYMOYL has changed for years.  This talk of incompatibility started when someone reported on Nexus that Wrye Bash issued a "warning" that DAYMOYL isn't compatible with Skyrim.  It seems to be an issue with Wrye Bash, if anything.  Regardless, as you explained, it's not a matter for Simple Slavery because DAYMOYL is not a requirement.

30 minutes ago, SwordnShieldUser said:

For the SE version, which one of the enslavement mods has the least hassle? 

Not sure what you mean by "least hassle".

I have tested Simple Slavery++ with the following mods on Skyrim SE:

• Submissive Lola. Works on both LE and SE. You have to choose which SubLola master you want before getting enslaved.
  • Devious Followers Continued (DFC) with my own conversion of DFC to SE. This enslavement works automatically with no prior choice needed.
  • SLUTS Resume. It works, but initiating the enslavement part is a bit clunky -- the guard leads you to the carriage driver, and things can go awry along the way.
  • Devious Cidhna with all 3 options: pirates, bandits, and vampires. This enslavement works automatically with no prior choice needed.
  • Captured Dreams with my own conversion to SE. Many caveats here - Captured Dreams is no longer officially available, and it is a huge mod on its own, but the enslavement quest is worth trying a couple times. There are two very different paths you can take.

Personally, I like the Devious Cidna enslavement options a lot. On the other hand, if I want to get enslaved to a follower, then I would choose SubLola or DFC.

1 minute ago, Herowynne said:

Not sure what you mean by "least hassle".

I have tested Simple Slavery++ with the following mods on Skyrim SE:

• Submissive Lola. Works on both LE and SE. You have to choose which SubLola master you want before getting enslaved.
  • Devious Followers Continued (DFC) with my own conversion of DFC to SE. This enslavement works automatically with no prior choice needed.
  • SLUTS Resume. It works, but initiating the enslavement part is a bit clunky -- the guard leads you to the carriage driver, and things can go awry along the way.
  • Devious Cidhna with all 3 options: pirates, bandits, and vampires. This enslavement works automatically with no prior choice needed.

Personally, I like the Devious Cidna enslavement options a lot. On the other hand, if I want to get enslaved to a follower, then I would choose SubLola or DFC.

Oh sorry, what I meant by least hassle is compatibility with SE. But thank you for your infos on the mods that you've tried. I'll try out Cidhna as it seems to be like a plug and play mod.

7 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

You're right.  It can't, and there hasn't been.  Neither the LE nor SE version of DAYMOYL has changed for years.  This talk of incompatibility started when someone reported on Nexus that Wrye Bash issued a "warning" that DAYMOYL isn't compatible with Skyrim.  It seems to be an issue with Wrye Bash, if anything.  Regardless, as you explained, it's not a matter for Simple Slavery because DAYMOYL is not a requirement.

It's happened for me, and I don't use Wrye Bash.  It was a Vortex report.