2 minutes ago, Chilen said:

Like clicking the new button on the title screen fresh. I am not good a keeping track of what I had installed with old saves. So I just start completely over when restart. Makes it simple for me.

okay, just had to be sure. some people are under the mistaken impression that keeping a "blank" save at the start of the game on which to load mods is the same thing as a new game. 

did you try reinstalling SKSE?

12 minutes ago, jfraser said:

okay, just had to be sure. some people are under the mistaken impression that keeping a "blank" save at the start of the game on which to load mods is the same thing as a new game. 

did you try reinstalling SKSE?

Ok just reinstalled new copy SKSE from sliverlock. nogo. still not coming up.

11 minutes ago, Chilen said:

I think I will try making a new profile on MO and then turning all mods of and then turn on only what I need to run this mod. see if that does anything

Edit. but that will be later this week. Going to bed now

That's so weird. Good luck! :(

On 3/14/2021 at 5:36 AM, HexBolt8 said:

This seemed better than adding dialog to every NPC in the world, some of whom you might not even have access to at the time you want to set aside funds.  You can also invent characters, like "Magistrate Bjorn", or that fake moustache entity.

Was playing with Exchange Currency, they have a less intrusive way to give you the ability to add an exchanger dialogue to any NPC. At one of the designated exchanger NPCs you can ask "can you give me a list of exchangers?" and you get a scroll that gives you the one-off ability to 'tag' NPCs as merchant note vendors. It works pretty well. I tag stewards usually so I can exchange merchant notes for gold then buy a house with that gold on the spot.

The current freedom fund system works fine and is super flexible in its simplicity but this might be a way to implement agent NPCs if you decide to expand on the system.

On 3/8/2021 at 3:40 AM, Corsayr said:

Obviously that depends a lot on your tastes.

I personally use 

******EDIT*******

Added links

Defeat

SexLab Adventures

SexLab Survival

Prison Overhaul Patched (or maybe it is not patched anymore since it is stand alone... But everyone still calls it POP so... /shrug) ?

Babo Dialog

Hi @Corsayr i see here that you are using Babo dialog, link goes to Baka page and a newer version than the one from LL.....so can i just manually drop the newest files on top of the old ones ?:classic_angel:

3 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

Hi @Corsayr i see here that you are using Babo dialog, link goes to Baka page and a newer version than the one from LL.....so can i just manually drop the newest files on top of the old ones ?:classic_angel:

That is never a good idea. At minimum, you need to uninstall the old files first. Preferably do clean save. The best option is to wait until you're ready to start a new game.

10 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

What version are you currently running?

jfraser is correct that it is usually best practice to do a clean install if jumping a bunch of updates, or if any update says it requires it. But I think you will be okay as long as you are a 3.71 or above to just upgrade. (Disclaimer: Just because I 'think' it doesn't make it a good idea. ?)

Just be sure to run the reset quests option in the MCM*

*all of BakaFactory's stuff requires this step after upgrade. ?

13 hours ago, Corsayr said:

What version are you currently running?

jfraser is correct that it is usually best practice to do a clean install if jumping a bunch of updates, or if any update says it requires it. But I think you will be okay as long as you are a 3.71 or above to just upgrade. (Disclaimer: Just because I 'think' it doesn't make it a good idea. ?)

Just be sure to run the reset quests option in the MCM*

*all of BakaFactory's stuff requires this step after upgrade. ?

Thanx for response Im running  BaboDia v3.42....so i guess i have to uninstall for making upgrade to the newest BaboDia ...yes?

3 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

Thanx for response Im running  BaboDia v3.42....so i guess i have to uninstall for making upgrade to the newest BaboDia ...yes?

If you're upgrading on a current save instead of starting a new game:

- Make a save (a real save, not a quick save)

- uninstall the old version

- open the save you just made and save again

- install the new version

- yet one more hard save

Running a save cleaner would not be the worst idea.

6 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

I would say it would be the safest path since you are that many behind ?

1 hour ago, jfraser said:

not *by* me, exactly. I just added a shovel. Other people did all the real work. 

Do you have any idea how much working in that mine without that shovel, sucks?? ?

Don't under estimate your contribution ?

1 minute ago, Corsayr said:

Do you have any idea how much working in that mine without that shovel, sucks?? ?

Don't under estimate your contribution ?

Well, yes. That's why I added it. ;)

I do need to move it over a little farther. And people are reporting that some effects are still in effect after you escape. Need to look into that too...

Another suggestion here.
The existing platform pose/animation is immersion breaking as the slave is chained between the floor and the ceiling. Problem is that the chains do not actually reach the ceiling which makes it look a bit silly.

Spoiler

01.jpg

Instead, why not pick some chains poses that secures the slave to the floor only.

Spoiler

02.jpg

Or a random furniture pose like the X or a pole. 

Spoiler

03.jpg

Even the wheel.

Spoiler

04.jpg

You don’t need to have the actual furniture there as that will only get in the way. Just use the SendAnimationEvent and pick a random animation from a string array.

I’ve already mentioned some of these in your SubLola mod, but I’ll just copy them here for simplicity;

X (ZazAPCAO025, ZapXCrossPose01, ZapXCrossPose01b, ZapXCrossPose02, ZapXCrossStruggle01, ZapXCrossStruggle02),

Wheel (ZazAPCAO263),

Chains (ZazAPCAO312, ZazAPCAO313), etc.

If you are using an AI package with idles instead, I believe the idles have the same names in CK. Add them all to your AI package and check the ‘random’ option there. 

I don't know if it's a problem with my setup ("wrong" version of ZAZ?), but a few times I've seen Cursed Loot's cover idle override the auction pose, gone into the menu to disable that feature temporarily, and been left standing there plainly. If this is a common occurrence for others as well and not just a unique edge case I've made for myself, it'd be convenient if changing the pose mid-auction applied it immediately, so it could be used as a workaround. Then again, I haven't tried CL 9.0 yet either, so maybe that mod will be better-behaved in a future playthrough anyway.

1 hour ago, daeeb1a said:

a few times I've seen Cursed Loot's cover idle override the auction pose

This mod sets the auction pose, and does not expect anything else to change it.  If another mod changes your pose, then it will stay changed for the rest of the auction.

Hi

First off thank you Hexbolt8 for the updated mod of Simple Slavery and Submissive Lola

I was wondering, it would be great to have a option to store my items in a storage and maybe buy it back after being sold.

My pc gets sold as a slave but keep all of his inventory ? It would be fun after being sold having to start with nothing except maybe ragged clothing.

Climbing back the staircase, one step at a time to glory

Thanks for thinking about it

8 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

My pc gets sold as a slave but keep all of his inventory ?

It's the most compatible way.  Several outcomes are soft enslavements that just tie you to a dominant follower, things like Devious Followers Continued, Submissive Lola, or DCL's Leah/Leon.  Should you lose all your stuff in those cases?  Maybe.  Maybe not.

12 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

it would be great to have a option to store my items in a storage and maybe buy it back after being sold.

SL Defeat has an immersive and configurable way to separate you from your stuff by giving it to the guy who defeated you and sold you into slavery.  I don't think this mod could improve on that.

16 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

it would be great to have a option to store my items in a storage and maybe buy it back after being sold.

Just thinking this through, what would a slave buy it back with?  And it wouldn't be cheap (none of this business of buying back tens of thousands of septims worth of gear for 200 gold, or a blowjob if you don't have the 200).  A lot of it wouldn't stay on the shelf for long.  Unique items like Dawnbreaker would get snapped up by successful adventurers (ones who didn't get themselves enslaved).

21 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

It would be fun after being sold having to start with nothing except maybe ragged clothing.

This is exactly what I do.  I configure Defeat to rob everything worth more than a rock, with a week to get it back.  If I can't, it's gone.  I'll have to craft replacements, use backup gear from a supply cache, or loot new stuff.

34 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

SL Defeat

This is why it is so hard to replace this mod

Yeah putting the Robbing outcome at max and lessening the value should rob me pretty much of anything.

I had the simple slavery outcome after a event in Babodialogue, it was cool, kept all my items thought and i wondering what if ?

39 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Just thinking this through, what would a slave buy it back with?

After adventuring and have new wealth, i think my wording was wrong, i didn't mean buying my stuff right after slavery...

41 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Unique items like Dawnbreaker would get snapped up by successful adventurers (ones who didn't get themselves enslaved

Ah this would be a fun mod like Naked Dungeons when npc have stolen your equipment and you have to convince them to give it back.

Stalking or seeking the new adventurer to regain your precious item :P 

45 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

This is exactly what I do

Yup i like my pc being in a rut but get back on track,i think i will crank up my defeat settings !

28 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

I had the simple slavery outcome after a event in Babodialogue, it was cool, kept all my items thought and i wondering what if ?

That's a fair point.  There are other ways to arrive at auction than combat defeat.  I suppose this mod could have a basic optional feature to remove (as in destroy, gone forever) any items above a price level, but I wonder if many people would use it.

30 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

Stalking or seeking the new adventurer to regain your precious item

Ask to become that successful adventurer's follower.  Bide your time, then steal back your "precious".  Look over your shoulder for the rest of your life.  That would be fun!  Some of my characters would absolutely do that, if the follower mod for it existed.

Would it be possible for simple slavery to send the player to SL Kidnapped Redux SE? That mod can currently send the player to simple slavery, but I'd like it the other way around.

I really like that mod once I've been captured, but random enemies suddenly spawning around me (which is the way SL Kidnapped triggers) is just too unimmersive for me.