1 hour ago, Herowynne said:

As folks know, Captured Dreams is no longer available.

I converted the version provided by @TheQueenofTraps to Skyrim SE, so that I could test the integration between Simple Slavery++ and Captured Dreams. This is a super-unofficial conversion that is only intended for testing.

My testing notes:

• The integration between Simple Slavery++ and Captured Dreams works well. Choosing Captured Dreams as a slavery auction destination teleports you to the slave ship hold after the auction.
  • I used Bodyslide to build the included apparel for UNPB HDT, and verified that they work with UNPB + CBP physics in SE. Not all garments have "bounce".
  • I omitted some non-lore-friendly-color catsuits from the random lists of garments worn by NPCs. All the garments are still in the mod, NPCs just won't wear them randomly.
  • Captured Dreams NPCs were given KS Hairdos, but KS Hairdos is not required, because the SE conversion includes the hair textures that it uses.
  • I ran SSE NIF Optimizer on all the meshes.
  • I used SSEEdit to forward USSEP changes and Dawnguard changes.
  • Regarding issues and workarounds discussed here. When beginning slavery, the yoke will not be removed. This is because Captured Dreams was not updated to work with Devious Devices version 4.x. As a workaround, use the Devious Followers debug MCM, or some other "cheat" technique, to remove the yoke before leaving the ship. When the "pay debt" option is chosen to begin slavery, after arriving at the Captured Dreams shop, the Master will endlessly read the note. Save and load the save to kick the scene.
  • The Party Favors quest as Elewen's temporary slave in the Thalmor Embassy can get stuck on the guard entertainment if the Thalmor Guards aggro on an invisible enemy, as discussed here and here. I suspect the problem might be due to the invisible player clone used by Spank That Ass for player-voiced comments. Turning off those parts of Spank That Ass can reduce the likelihood of the guards aggroing, but does not prevent it completely. Use the console command setstage CDxExpQuest02 360 to advance out of the guard entertainment.

CapturedDreamsSE.zip 274.88 MB · 4 downloads

Don't mind if I do.

Can someone make a patch for Project AHO? It's one of the best quest mods for Skyrim.

For those who don't know, the quest starts with the player being abducted and sent to a slave auction. If Simple Slavery could get the player to that auction, it would be great.

I think it would only be a matter of triggering the setstage of the quest when you wake up in the cage.

9 hours ago, Highborn said:

Can someone make a patch for Project AHO? It's one of the best quest mods for Skyrim.

For those who don't know, the quest starts with the player being abducted and sent to a slave auction. If Simple Slavery could get the player to that auction, it would be great.

I think it would only be a matter of triggering the setstage of the quest when you wake up in the cage.

i had no idea this mod existed, and it does seem promising, i wonder it if integrates with DD as well, but, i totally second this suggestion. this would be a fun outcome for SS.

Sorry if this has already been answered, but I'm having trouble starting the mod? I use Defeat and after the defeat sequence they just leave me or attack me. It says SS is registered but nothing is happening :/

Edit: So I think the issue is I have open cities and I think I need a compatibility patch to fix this. So does anyone know if the old compatibility patch will work with se and this?

1 hour ago, EmePalindrome said:

Sorry if this has already been answered, but I'm having trouble starting the mod? I use Defeat and after the defeat sequence they just leave me or attack me. It says SS is registered but nothing is happening 

Edit: So I think the issue is I have open cities and I think I need a compatibility patch to fix this. So does anyone know if the old compatibility patch will work with se and this?

On Defeat's Player Post-Assault page, you must enable Simple Slavery by giving it a high weighting, and be sure that you haven't overly restricted it (setting Only After Sex Assault when there's no sexual assault).  I don't see how open cities would conflict with the auction scene.  Conceivably it might block the door to Riften, but slaves don't use that door.

Sorry if this has already been answered, but I'm having trouble starting the mod? I use Defeat and after the defeat sequence they just leave me or attack me. It says SS is registered but nothing is happening :/

I don't have open cities but I have the same problem.?

18 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

On Defeat's Player Post-Assault page, you must enable Simple Slavery by giving it a high weighting, and be sure that you haven't overly restricted it (setting Only After Sex Assault when there's no sexual assault).  I don't see how open cities would conflict with the auction scene.  Conceivably it might block the door to Riften, but slaves don't use that door.

I will double check the settings but I'm pretty sure it's open cities. At least that or I am looking for the door in the wrong place... I tried finding the auction place on my own and I can't find the door, but maybe I'm not looking in the right spot. 

23 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I think all my settings are good. 

20200803142146_1.jpg

7 minutes ago, EmePalindrome said:

It says there that simple slavery is in "the riften worldspace" and open cities changes that.

That patch will let you walk in and out of the slave market with open cities.  That's not a bad thing.  It's intended that you can do so if you want.  My point was that you don't need it for the auction.  If Defeat isn't sending you to the slave market, fixing the door for open cities won't change that.  Defeat sends you to the auction, then the auction sends you to an enslavement outcome.  Most outcomes don't leave you in the slave hall, free to walk out. 

14 minutes ago, EmePalindrome said:

I think all my settings are good. 

They're okay, but not prefect for testing the SS post-assault outcome.  With those settings you have a 100/140 (71%) chance of being sent to SS.  Set the other outcomes to zero if you want to be sure.  You should also have Player As Victim enabled on Defeat's general settings.  That should work.  If it's not, that would be a support question for Defeat.  This mod just responds after Defeat sends the Simple Slavery mod event.

15 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

That patch will let you walk in and out of the slave market with open cities.  That's not a bad thing.  It's intended that you can do so if you want.  My point was that you don't need it for the auction.  If Defeat isn't sending you to the slave market, fixing the door for open cities won't change that.  Defeat sends you to the auction, then the auction sends you to an enslavement outcome.  Most outcomes don't leave you in the slave hall, free to walk out. 

They're okay, but not prefect for testing the SS post-assault outcome.  With those settings you have a 100/140 (71%) chance of being sent to SS.  Set the other outcomes to zero if you want to be sure.  You should also have Player As Victim enabled on Defeat's general settings.  That should work.  If it's not, that would be a support question for Defeat.  This mod just responds after Defeat sends the Simple Slavery mod event.

Ohhh ok I didn't realize that the other outcomes affected the percentage. I will try that. And do you think that patch will work with SE?

Ohhh ok I didn't realize that the other outcomes affected the percentage. I will try that. And do you think that patch will work with SE?

only one way to find out.

I thought this was the first I've heard of that  patch but I looked in the comments and saw that I commented on it last september. XD

I think SD+ needs to be fixed the auction outcome at least, and Submissive lola too

I tried wolf club but there is no outcome for S.slavery ++ and if I try to go there all the npc get aggressive mode

I gonna try SL (Red wave) to see if there a outcome already

47 minutes ago, Jack005 said:

I think SD+ needs to be fixed the auction outcome at least, and Submissive lola too

I could help if you define "fixed".  It's always worked well during my testing, and I recently tested the SD+ post-auction outcome a lot.

38 minutes ago, EmePalindrome said:

They just said "we'll make it realistic" and then nothing happens. Whatever the issue is, is probably why defeat isn't starting it too. 

Something is seriously wrong.  You should be immediately stripped, then the auction will start.  If you "sqv simpleslavery" the quest should be running (even before you talk to anyone).  Also check that the scripts are installed (perhaps just reinstall the mod). 

14 hours ago, EmePalindrome said:

works with SE ... having issues with SS++ Defeat is not initiating it

Just for reference, the SE version of Simple Slavery++ works well with Sexlab Defeat SSE 5.3.5. I have tested that combination.

When Simple Slavery is installed after Sexlab Defeat, then Simple Slavery must be turned on in Sexlab Defeat's MCM.

Go to MCM -> Defeat -> General -> click List of loaded compatible mods, if it shows Simple Slavery: No, then Simple Slavery is not enabled yet.

Click Check for compatible mods to cause Sexlab Defeat to enable all compatible mods, then click List of loaded compatible mods and verify that Simple Slavery is turned on.