39 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

it might be related to a similiar issue i am having with certain specific DD restraints causing CTD as they are being equipped, and those are Shackles and Chains mostly, with HDT scripts. so most likely caused by the prison, if i was to assume. then again it may not be related, but worth looking into if it is. hope that helps

I don't think this is the case. I ran RBP succesfully and I naver has a problem with HDT other than obvious hdt-isms, like stretching, or occasional stiffening.

2 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

any chance to get some of the other places from Devious Stories added like Muatra's and the Skooma Den place ? they're just kinda sitting there empty and unsused and are great locations with potential..

are there quests at those locations for SS to hook onto? if not, Hex could send you there but you'd just end up standing around. 

2 minutes ago, Duncan Idaho said:

No, did you convert it yourself or is there an SE conversion floating around?

i missed (or just forgot) the part where you were looking for SE stuff. i should ask if anyone is able to port SoT++, now that you mention it

19 minutes ago, jfraser said:

are there quests at those locations for SS to hook onto? if not, Hex could send you there but you'd just end up standing around. 

Exactly.  There is content with potential as an enslavement destination, but it would have to have a quest built for it and something designed as a public interface for SS or defeat mods to use. 

The gold standard is a mod event, so SS simply invokes a SendModEvent and the enslavement mod takes over.  DCL, DF, SD+, SLUTS, Devious Cidhna, and others all work that way.  They're designed to have the player sent to them from another mod as an alternate entry point to their normal startup scenario. 

Secondarily, SS can do StartQuest and SetStage if that quest can handle being started that way and can take over moving the player, equipping (or removing) items, and whatever else must be done.  Anything else is very shaky ground.

Maybe someone can take over an abandoned mod that has promise and fix it up with an interface. 

14 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:
47 minutes ago, jfraser said:

Exactly.  There is content with potential as an enslavement destination, but it would have to have a quest built for it and something designed as a public interface for SS or defeat mods to use. 

yeah, makes sense now that i think about it. still learning how all these things work. not a scripter, i know basic HTML only lol and it's been years since i did any graphic work for work and other things (used to be a comic scanner years ago), but i have taken it upon myself that, i need to learn how to. because there are so many mods with so much potential here that are just lingering in limbo, so i am going to try and learn C to start (i'm an old guy, not sure if it's true that you can't teach an old dog new tricks or not but gonna try lol).

but if i do think of other scenarios with potential where i could suggest them, since many of the mods that SS bridge to don't exist anymore or are buggy and outdated. would be nice to have more viable options.

thanks

1 hour ago, YojimboRatchet said:

yeah, makes sense now that i think about it. still learning how all these things work. not a scripter, i know basic HTML only lol and it's been years since i did any graphic work for work and other things (used to be a comic scanner years ago), but i have taken it upon myself that, i need to learn how to. because there are so many mods with so much potential here that are just lingering in limbo, so i am going to try and learn C to start (i'm an old guy, not sure if it's true that you can't teach an old dog new tricks or not but gonna try lol).

but if i do think of other scenarios with potential where i could suggest them, since many of the mods that SS bridge to don't exist anymore or are buggy and outdated. would be nice to have more viable options.

thanks

Good lord, you don't need to learn C. Just look up the tutorials. Very basic mod making isn't too hard.

17 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

Here is the Skyrim SE conversion for 6.3.1.

Thank you Herowynne!  Your conversion is greatly appreciated.  You rock.  ?  It's uploaded to the mod page.

13 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

This one? Slaves of Tamriel Plus Plus 2.0.0 

Yes, the one with the really catchy name.  ?

13 hours ago, jfraser said:

Good lord, you don't need to learn C. Just look up the tutorials. Very basic mod making isn't too hard.

oh, ok. most of the tutorials i've seen / read mention having knowledge of C is beneficial and helpful. other than that, i've not seen basic tutorials to create mods like this without using coding or having coding knowledge. maybe i can ask for some links to be sent to me privately ?

11 hours ago, Herowynne said:

Here is the Skyrim SE conversion for 6.3.1.

thanks !!

18 hours ago, Duncan Idaho said:

The pirate quest is good but I had the fight issue too and couldn't get out of it except by summoning a follower to kill the crew, kind of immersion breaking. It happened after I stole the key to the footlocker with my gear. They would beat me into bleedout, walk away, then beat me down again when I recovered. Although I was able to convince them to remove my blindfold and armbinder between combat. You can pickpocket the key even if with armbinders for some reason.  Also looking for more quests that are story focused rather than bondage focused. 

Also thanks to the awesome people responsible for the new version + SE version.

Yeah seems like pick pocketing triggers combat, but hitting them with fists or weapons does n't (they just let themselves be killed). Think this might be just a bug in the quest.

But for the pirate quest you are able to escape restrains > get stuff back > and escape (with a fight) which seems reasonable and realistic enough for me.

With the bandits combat almost always happens, even without pick pocketing. Sadly getting your stuff back will end in kill the entire camp and get the quest bugged.

What Im looking for is being a real slave and being forced to do stuff and escape or being abused enough or something.

Something like being sold to a brothel as a slave and you must find a way out of the forced sex slavery (and get punished when you step out of line by the owners).

But Im not sure if that exists maybe on the LE version, but I don't play that (I might when Im sure there is a mod like that or something haha).

16 minutes ago, prologue1337 said:

What Im looking for is being a real slave and being forced to do stuff and escape or being abused enough or something.

Something like being sold to a brothel as a slave and you must find a way out of the forced sex slavery (and get punished when you step out of line by the owners).

Sexlab Devious Stories has something similiar called Red Wave, maybe that might be something along the lines of what you're looking for

2 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

oh, ok. most of the tutorials i've seen / read mention having knowledge of C is beneficial and helpful. other than that, i've not seen basic tutorials to create mods like this without using coding or having coding knowledge. maybe i can ask for some links to be sent to me privately ?

thanks !!

beneficial, sure - it helps to know what an array is or to know the difference between an int and a float, but it's not necessary in order to do the basic stuff. 

I suppose I should clarify - if you want to get super fancy with your mods, some coding knowledge would be essential, yes. But you can make basic "talk to this guy, have this thing happen, advance the quest" mods pretty quickly without that.

Even for things that require actual scripting, the code for doing a lot of stuff is freely available. Sexlab has a guide for how to add sex and the people on this site have proven to be very willing to help when asked.

Work your way through these tutorials to start:

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Category:Tutorials

Edit: the trick to coding in the Creation Kit is figuring out where the hell to put the scripts, at least when you first begin. It was confusing for awhile. Feel free to ask me questions. I'll answer them if I can. :)

19 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

Sexlab Devious Stories has something similiar called Red Wave, maybe that might be something along the lines of what you're looking for

Hey I got it working and it works

But is it correct it's only dialoge? Now I can just spam bringing ale and my debt is paid haha

I seem to have a rare problem. What could cause MCM menu for this mod to NOT show up at all? (SS+ MCM menu worked fine btw)
All the other mods are showing up correctly even newly installed. And SS++ isn't overwritten by anything. I've tried to installed it over old SS+ and to a 'clean' Skyrim (with SS+ disabled). Any suggestion?

Edit: I have a round 104-106 mods listed there and it is suppsoed to be below the 128 limit.

Edit 2: OK apparently "MCM config file (script?) is dumb and if you install new MCM mods into a save that already has some it can just make some entries disappear. Great. Looks like it's all new game for me.

P.S.: My mod list is hella long. Sometimes it can take a minute or two to load some locations/game. I'll provide load order if needed.