4 minutes ago, McAron said:

What could cause MCM menu for this mod to NOT show up at all? (SS+ MCM menu worked fine btw)

Nothing in particular.  I assume that you've tried "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1".  It should work fine installing over SS+.  I did that myself, partway through a game.

In my own experience, new MCM menus come up much faster if I open an MCM for any other mod, then exit.  It's not necessary to make any changes.  You could try that. 

16 hours ago, prologue1337 said:

Hey I got it working and it works

But is it correct it's only dialoge? Now I can just spam bringing ale and my debt is paid haha

ya mostly, and if you leave the ship, you have an extra bounty on your head right away the moment you walk out the door to the deck without permission lol.

you know, i was thinking, about possible scenarios, and it just occured to me, that the immerslave alternate starts has quite a few scenarios. so depending on which one you pick to start your game, all the others are pretty much out there left open with those NPC's.. maybe some of them could be used for SS++ ?

also, might be to fun to use the captured princess scenario as a possible outcome as well, if a player doesn't pick that start in Cursed Loot, maybe there would be a way to use that as well.

anyway, just trying to think of some things to help expand this

Just remember that anything added as an enslavement outcome must have the approval of the mod's author, have a straightforward kickoff mechanism (SendModEvent or StartQuest), and be reasonably complete and free of game-breaking bugs.  Although it was already a SS destination, Slaves of Tamriel ++ is an example of an older mod that's been picked up for polishing and given a reliable conclusion.  Perhaps we'll see other older mods receive a revival.

hi i am writing a function like this.

Function IsQuest()
Int NumDD = libs.playerRef.GetItemCount(libs.zad_Lockable)
Int NumPlug = libs.playerRef.GetItemCount(libs.zad_DeviousPlug)
Int SS = Game.GetModByName("SimpleSlavery.esp")	
If libs.playerRef.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_Lockable)
	libs.playerRef.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousPlug)
	If (libs.playerRef.GetItemCount(Gold001) > (NumDD+NumPlug)*1000)
		If libs.playerRef.WornHasKeyword(libs.Zad_DeviousCollar)
		Debug.Notification("Removed 1000 gold for wearing a collar!")
		libs.playerRef.RemoveItem(Gold001, 1000, true)
		EndIf
	ElseIf (libs.playerRef.GetItemCount(Gold001) < (NumDD+NumPlug)*1000)
		If SS != 255
			Debug.Notification("You are enslaved!")
			sendModEvent("SSLV Entry")
 		Else
			Debug.Notification("Launch Quest!")
			quest.Start()
  		EndIf
	EndIf
Else
Quest2.Start()
EndIf
EndFunction

How do I get SendModEvent ("SSLV Entry") to work?

The quest after "else" starts all the time.

UPD: Rewrote the script, it still does not work, although the notification appears.

6 minutes ago, jfraser said:

So you're getting the "you are enslaved" notification?

Yes

6 minutes ago, jfraser said:

Also, to cover the obvious basics, do you have your properties filled?

Yes, of course.

Event OnEquipped(Actor akActor)
	If akActor == libs.playerRef
		Utility.Wait(0.1)
		IsQuest()
		Utility.Wait(0.1)
		akActor.RemoveItem(Item, 1, true)
	EndIf
EndEvent

Function IsQuest()
Int NumDD = libs.playerRef.GetItemCount(libs.zad_Lockable)
Int NumPlug = libs.playerRef.GetItemCount(libs.zad_DeviousPlug)
Int SS = Game.GetModByName("SimpleSlavery.esp")	
If libs.playerRef.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_Lockable)
libs.playerRef.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousPlug)
	If (libs.playerRef.GetItemCount(Gold001) > (NumDD+NumPlug)*1000)
		If libs.playerRef.WornHasKeyword(libs.Zad_DeviousCollar)
		Debug.Notification("Removed 1000 gold for wearing a collar!")
		libs.playerRef.RemoveItem(Gold001, 1000, true)
		EndIf
	ElseIf (libs.playerRef.GetItemCount(Gold001) < (NumDD+NumPlug)*1000)
		If SS != 255
			Debug.Notification("You are enslaved!")
			sendModEvent("SSLV Entry")
 		Else
			Debug.Notification("Launch Quest!")
			quest.Start()
  		EndIf
	EndIf
Else
Quest2.Start()
EndIf
EndFunction

Quest Property quest2  Auto  
Armor Property Item  Auto  
zadlibs Property libs  Auto  
MiscObject Property Gold001  Auto
Quest Property quest  Auto  

I have a complete script like this.

1 hour ago, stas2503 said:

@jfraser The fact of the matter is that the script finds the mod, but does not launch SendModEvent.

I am now trying to write a variant with RegisterForModEvent according to the instructions from the topic.

Oh, wait. Didn't Hex say he changed it to SSLV_Entry because the space was causing issues in SE? 

Edit: oh, no. That was changing the name of the x marker. Damn, thought I was on to something.

6 hours ago, stas2503 said:

How do I get SendModEvent ("SSLV Entry") to work?

The quest after "else" starts all the time.

You just need the SendModEvent call and SS will start up, moving the PC to the holding cell.  I just tested that with another mod I'm working on.  I placed these lines at the top of a function that gets called for a test dialog topic (dialog isn't required to start SS of course, it was just convenient):

SendModEvent("SSLV Entry")
return

You don't have to register for a mod event just to send the player to SS.  I would avoid starting quests after sending the SendModEvent, though.  Have you confirmed that SS is working correctly by getting yourself sent there from another mod?

5 minutes ago, stas2503 said:

Oh ... The mod really doesn't work for me. The player is not sent to the auction to quests.

Okay, that explains why the SendModEvent wasn't working for you.  That's progress.  Check that you have Zaz animations installed (I suggest version 7 or higher) and that the SS++ MCM is visible and responding to clicks.  You might also try reinstalling in case you had a glitch before.

Hello there! I couldn't find the answer in this thread, so sorry if this has been solved already and I didn't know :S

I have been sent to slave auction, so good. But once chained in the platform, nothing happens: no dialog, no forwarding quest, nothing at all. So I just stand hanging in there eternally.

Is there any fix for this?

23 minutes ago, Alstier said:

Hello there! I couldn't find the answer in this thread, so sorry if this has been solved already and I didn't know :S

I have been sent to slave auction, so good. But once chained in the platform, nothing happens: no dialog, no forwarding quest, nothing at all. So I just stand hanging in there eternally.

Is there any fix for this?

Triple check that you have Fuz Ro-Doh: Silent Voice installed. That is almost always the issue what that happens.

25 minutes ago, jfraser said:

Triple check that you have Fuz Ro-Doh: Silent Voice installed. That is almost always the issue what that happens.

Checked and updated Fuz Ro-Doh to last version. Still got the same issue.

I just noticed that the Quest Journal seems broken. It appears like this:

•  
  • Stop Dragging your feet. I'm hung over and I don't feel like carrying you.

Any ideas?

16 minutes ago, Alstier said:

Checked and updated Fuz Ro-Doh to last version. Still got the same issue.

I just noticed that the Quest Journal seems broken. It appears like this:

•  
  • Stop Dragging your feet. I'm hung over and I don't feel like carrying you.

Any ideas?

Try starting a new game (brand new, not starting from some sort of clean save) and see it it works.

2 minutes ago, jfraser said:

Try starting a new game (brand new, not starting from some sort of clean save) and see it it works.

Solved the issue. You were right, the problem was the Fuz-Ro-Doh silent voice. There are some versions around there and I had the wrong one. The one that worked was the 1.7.

Thanks for the help :)

The SE version of this works with Defeat? I keep getting into fights and losing but every time I just run away, even though I've set the outcomes to be 0 for all options except Simple Slavery (100%).

Trying yet again to get a mod build together that doesn't constantly crash. I was using a patched Version of Simple Slavery that actually was working in Se.

By the way, this one, as that one, has no shackles on me when I'm strung up, but the prisoner being sold before I go up on the block does.

Edit: Nvm...took several defeats and a lot of fucking but finally got sent to SS++ by Defeat.

26 minutes ago, Malphias said:

The SE version of this works with Defeat? I keep getting into fights and losing but every time I just run away, even though I've set the outcomes to be 0 for all options except Simple Slavery (100%).

Yes, the SE version of Simple Slavery works well with Sexlab Defeat SSE 5.3.5. I have tested that combination.

When Simple Slavery is installed after Sexlab Defeat, then Simple Slavery must be turned on in Sexlab Defeat's MCM.

Go to MCM -> Defeat -> General -> click List of loaded compatible mods, if it shows Simple Slavery: No, then Simple Slavery is not enabled yet.

Click Check for compatible mods to cause Sexlab Defeat to enable all compatible mods, then click List of loaded compatible mods and verify that Simple Slavery is turned on.

38 minutes ago, Malphias said:

By the way, this one, as that one, has no shackles on me when I'm strung up, but the prisoner being sold before I go up on the block does.

Yes, the player character is also supposed to have shackles. Here is what it looks like for the player character in my game.

pcshackles.jpg.30b30e8f0a1c246ebda611949be23ba7.jpg

31 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

Yes, the SE version of Simple Slavery works well with Sexlab Defeat SSE 5.3.5. I have tested that combination.

When Simple Slavery is installed after Sexlab Defeat, then Simple Slavery must be turned on in Sexlab Defeat's MCM.

Go to MCM -> Defeat -> General -> click List of loaded compatible mods, if it shows Simple Slavery: No, then Simple Slavery is not enabled yet.

Click Check for compatible mods to cause Sexlab Defeat to enable all compatible mods, then click List of loaded compatible mods and verify that Simple Slavery is turned on.

Thanks, but yes... I know. I've used both before. Just not this version of Simple Slavery. But, I do thank you for responding. As for the chains...why don't I get chains when being sold? :(  Is that part of this mod or something that has to  be linked in from another? Most likely Devious Devicse but...I have that too.

25 minutes ago, Malphias said:

As for the chains...why don't I get chains when being sold?

It's from Zaz Animations.  You can test it with "Player.PlayIdle ZazAPCAO301".  If you have something interfering with player animations, that might be the cause.  Or maybe you had a glitch the previous time.  Save your game, "coc sslvmarket", talk to the auctioneer, and ask for a pretend auction (which is actually real).

2 hours ago, Malphias said:

Edit: Nvm...took several defeats and a lot of fucking but finally got sent to SS++ by Defeat.

Yes, I understand -- you can skip the sexual assault after defeat.

I have been doing quite a bit of testing of the Sexlab Defeat handoff to Simple Slavery++, and to speed up that process, I did the following:

MCM -> Defeat -> Player as victim -> [Right side] Settings -> Sexual assault chance = 0%

MCM -> Defeat -> Player Post-Assault -> (Misc) Simple Slavery -> uncheck Only after a sexual assault

Hope that helps!