Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

Here's also log for the Thalmor's second party (event spoilers)

Spoiler

...where they put player up in chains and rape over and over again.

I used wait until 7 am, saved and quit game to get cleaner papyrus log. Somewhere at 8:40 the message came for freedom and then nothing even if i waited more. I don't actually see anything relevant in the log, the dialogs are never logged. And i have very few mods, just to have perfect testing ground for this mod. But i want to move on to other mods now because this one just ain't working, feel free to add me on Steam as i am nearly always online and free to test things.

Papyrus.0.log

8 hours ago, KittyCaitlyn said:

Upon starting the game and making my character, I go to MCM and start slavery, doing so I got to the ship talk to the guy after setting my options, picking the lowely slave I go to the mine, worked fine until 8PM where none of the ore was checked and wasn't locked in cage as the rules said. Next I tried the other version of this, went and said I would pay off my debt, well and good, until she was reading the note, for 15 minutes until I called it quits, tried removing player control and waiting an hour to make the scene continue, neither worked.
Mod list:

Reveal hidden contents

Alternate Start

Auto Unequip Shield to Back

Bodyslide and Outfit Studio

CD Part 1 4.15

CD Part 2 2048k

CD Part 3 UNPB

CD Part 4 UUNP

Demoniac Texture

DDA

DDE

DDI

DCL

Estrus Chaurus

Estrus for Skyrim

FNIS Behavior

FNIS Creatures Pack

FtM

Fuz Ro Doh

HDT

Lara Croftish RaceMent Preset

Maevan2's Eyebrows

MfgConsole

Mikan Eyes

Ponytail Hairstyles

RaceMenu

SexLabAroused

SexLabFramework

SkyUI

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

ZazAnimationPack

Mod Load Order (Ordered by Loot)

Reveal hidden contents

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
AzarHair.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
SkyUI.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
MikanEyes All in one.esp=1
Maevan2EyeBrows.esp=1
Backshields.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
Captured Dreams.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1
FtM_3 - OBIS + CCOR.esp=0
FtM_3 - OBIS.esp=0
FtM_3.esp=1
FtM_3 - CCOR.esp=0
zzEstrus.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp=1

I have this problem. My fix:

When she starts reading the note, save the game. Then load that save. Play proceeds normally. 

10 hours ago, CanadianTeaMaker said:

I'm having a bug where the Iron yoke in the slavery start doesn't get removed after being placed in the mine. Is there any way to fix this ingame with console commands or such?

since you are getting the bug that the yoke isnt being removed, that tells me and im sure vel will agree, that you are using DD 4.0/4.1. this is a known bug and wont be fixed until there is an update in CD to do the minimal support for DD 4.0. if you are using DCUR (deviusly cursed loot) you can us its "free me" to remove the yoke, before the fade to black scene happens. i have found that you can use DCUR's free me with no issues since it respects the quest item keyword from other mods where the DD 4.0 one does not and can break quests.

12 hours ago, CanadianTeaMaker said:

I'm having a bug where the Iron yoke in the slavery start doesn't get removed after being placed in the mine. Is there any way to fix this ingame with console commands or such?

2 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

since you are getting the bug that the yoke isnt being removed, that tells me and im sure vel will agree, that you are using DD 4.0/4.1. this is a known bug and wont be fixed until there is an update in CD to do the minimal support for DD 4.0. if you are using DCUR (deviusly cursed loot) you can us its "free me" to remove the yoke, before the fade to black scene happens. i have found that you can use DCUR's free me with no issues since it respects the quest item keyword from other mods where the DD 4.0 one does not and can break quests.

also the device is a standard device so if you really want you can give yourself a key and have a lovely (aka frustrating as hell) time of struggling to remove it as you would normally.

I started with a fresh install and have an odd error.

When i pick a retreival quest, text wider than the screen pops up saying read a letter from the master.  I don't have a letter.  When i look at my quests, the title of the quest is the test saying 'read the letter'.  the quest contents are empty other than go to solitude.  

The master's name is 'hunter'.  I don't remember that being the case the last time i played this.

Any ideas?

UPDATE - nevermind, had one of the old files installed.  All fixed.

Hi, is there any where I can get previous version of DDi and DDx( I think those are the ones I am thinking of). I updated to the latest versions of those, only to find out that they are incompatible with CD. Also, how goes things with the updating of CD to be compatible with the new versions of those mods(assuming you intend to)?

3 hours ago, leprechaun99 said:

Hi, is there any where I can get previous version of DDi and DDx( I think those are the ones I am thinking of). I updated to the latest versions of those, only to find out that they are incompatible with CD. Also, how goes things with the updating of CD to be compatible with the new versions of those mods(assuming you intend to)?

PM me.

Anyone else that needs them send me a PM.

On 7/8/2018 at 3:48 PM, KittyCaitlyn said:

Upon starting the game and making my character, I go to MCM and start slavery, doing so I got to the ship talk to the guy after setting my options, picking the lowely slave I go to the mine, worked fine until 8PM where none of the ore was checked and wasn't locked in cage as the rules said. Next I tried the other version of this, went and said I would pay off my debt, well and good, until she was reading the note, for 15 minutes until I called it quits, tried removing player control and waiting an hour to make the scene continue, neither worked.
Mod list:

Reveal hidden contents

Alternate Start

Auto Unequip Shield to Back

Bodyslide and Outfit Studio

CD Part 1 4.15

CD Part 2 2048k

CD Part 3 UNPB

CD Part 4 UUNP

Demoniac Texture

DDA

DDE

DDI

DCL

Estrus Chaurus

Estrus for Skyrim

FNIS Behavior

FNIS Creatures Pack

FtM

Fuz Ro Doh

HDT

Lara Croftish RaceMent Preset

Maevan2's Eyebrows

MfgConsole

Mikan Eyes

Ponytail Hairstyles

RaceMenu

SexLabAroused

SexLabFramework

SkyUI

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

ZazAnimationPack

Mod Load Order (Ordered by Loot)

Reveal hidden contents

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
AzarHair.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
SkyUI.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
MikanEyes All in one.esp=1
Maevan2EyeBrows.esp=1
Backshields.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
Captured Dreams.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1
FtM_3 - OBIS + CCOR.esp=0
FtM_3 - OBIS.esp=0
FtM_3.esp=1
FtM_3 - CCOR.esp=0
zzEstrus.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp=1

Hey there,

I noticed this as well, you can fix it by saving and reloading the game (at least that worked for me) and the scene will continue playing!

Hit a small bug with the personal favor for master quest where when you get to the embassy and go inside Elenwen walks out but then nothing happens. Tried numerous things from previous posts and used the possible fix options from the mod itself but nothing seems to trigger the event. I heard that activating the story at a specific time can cause conflict so I tried it on numerous time frames but to no avail. Is there a console command that I can use to bypass this?

12 hours ago, Molevalence said:

Hit a small bug with the personal favor for master quest where when you get to the embassy and go inside Elenwen walks out but then nothing happens. Tried numerous things from previous posts and used the possible fix options from the mod itself but nothing seems to trigger the event. I heard that activating the story at a specific time can cause conflict so I tried it on numerous time frames but to no avail. Is there a console command that I can use to bypass this?

Few things first (not just for you but for anyone else running into this issue)

1 - It does not matter when this quest is done, everything inside is a duplicate of the original including all of the actors as there was a lot of things in the locations that modifying could break the original quest.

2 - Biggest reason it does not advance is the guard who brought you in is not there, make sure he is.

3 - Other reason it may not advance is another mod trying to do something with the player or one of the other actors.

4 - it may be an issue with an animation not letting the scene end, you can try resetting the player's idle in the MCM menu and see if that lets it advance.

5 - If Elenwen walks up to you but does nothing and the guard is there and the other things did not work there is only 2 other issues I can think of:

- Either you or the Guard are out of position as it wants them to be on the markers exactly

- One of the conditions of her dialogue is not being met. She has 3 possible dialogue choices but the conditions are pretty not likely to not be met:

Capture Embassy dialogue.JPG

This dialogue is in the second phase of the scene, the first usually happens during the fade in which starts Elenwen's movement towards the player and guard and also moves the player and guard into position.

If everything else fails do the following BUT it will skip part of the dialogue with Elenwen:

Stopscene xx12DCFA      - scene name is CDxEQ02_B1_Greet01    also xx is the mod position ID

setstage CDxExpQuest02 125    - this will start the next scene

Thank you for those tips. I was able to progress by doing the setstage CDxExpQuest02 125 but not in the way you think. I loaded up a save where I was stuck and typed it in and it didnt work. So I exited out and reloaded the game where I was at the Captured Dreams shop, started the event and everything loaded up fine. No issues at all. Thank you for this Veladarius.

I don't know what I've done cause I get black screen on load for the past few weeks. 

Installed Simple Slavery, Cursed Loot and Devious Framework+Support. Oh and changed to CBBE (and reinstalled Captured Dreams without the UNP thingies, cause nip piercings on UNP were showing in the air). Then tried to fix it by uninstalling Cursed Lood and DFW+DFWS to no avail. 768mb SKSE ini, ctrl-alt-del then return and a whole lot of other solutions. Freaking black screen.

My guess is something that has to do with either CBBE or whatever, but I give up on the game. I won't even bother reinstalling and I'll wait for the future version of this mod. Never had the chance to play throughout  the whole Captured Dreams mod. Arggh. And now have to start from scratch?? All the freaking quests I done in the normal game (btw I never finished Skyrim ever either).

10 minutes ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

only 1, they are the texture packs, the higher the numbers the higher the resolution. i personally use the 512x512. it is lower res. but helps with the mods i use.

Ok Because I thought that was the cause of CD crashing everything is working but entering the CDshop just CTD 

5 hours ago, Jman3000 said:

Ok Because I thought that was the cause of CD crashing everything is working but entering the CDshop just CTD 

as far as entering the shop and getting a CTD, you will have to verify that you have all the requirements needed for CD, along with DD. also make sure you have fos ro doh. it helped when i was getting a CTD with another mod. Vel would be able to help more, you may want to upload your papyrus logs for him to look at and see if there are any errors that may be causing the CTDs

17 hours ago, Jman3000 said:

Upload a log of when you enter the shop, preferably one with at least a few minutes of play before hand so I can see what all is going on in your game. The only reason for it to crash on entering the CD shop is if you are using the bodyslide meshes from v3 (or my files which I really need to update) as there is an issue with the v3 bodyslide files for the ebonite corset with attached belt and the mesh it creates will cause a ctd. I recommend using the v4 bodyslide files instead (at least from DDx). If one of the slaves has that on then it will crash.

4 hours ago, Veladarius said:

Upload a log of when you enter the shop, preferably one with at least a few minutes of play before hand so I can see what all is going on in your game. The only reason for it to crash on entering the CD shop is if you are using the bodyslide meshes from v3 (or my files which I really need to update) as there is an issue with the v3 bodyslide files for the ebonite corset with attached belt and the mesh it creates will cause a ctd. I recommend using the v4 bodyslide files instead (at least from DDx). If one of the slaves has that on then it will crash.

I'm currently having trouble creating a log for SKSE idk if you guys know how to make one for it I followed the steps on editing the Skyrim.ini file to have it create logs but its not working for some odd reason also I believe I am using DDx 4.1 

I'm getting a bug where nova repeat themselves in a constant loop. It only started when I got moved from the mine to the smithy and it only happens with npcs from captured dreams. I was able to work around this by attacking the affected npcs and then surrendering but now the quest is bugged out at the part where I have to meet what's-her-name at the dwemer ruins. She loops repeatedly too and it gives me the objective to find the odd dwemer core at the troll camp but It doesn't give me a direction. Some things I've tried/noticed:

I've tried all the quest commands to no avail. The command showquesttargets works before I talk to the woman but not after.

Disabling the npc after she tells me to go to the troll camp doesn't help.

The objective does show up in the journal. But using console commands don't work. I've tried setstage, completecurrenobjectibe, even the go to quest target command but the console does nothing.

Completequest command does work but when I go back to captured dreams I just get given the task again and its still bugged out.

I've tried resetting the quest through the MCM and the task manager with no luck.

And finally I've tried adding the core with player.additem but it's not a quest item so I don't get an option to give it to D'zra or the master and the objective stays uncompleted. Any ideas?

7 hours ago, Foxtrot6 said:

I'm getting a bug where nova repeat themselves in a constant loop. It only started when I got moved from the mine to the smithy and it only happens with npcs from captured dreams. I was able to work around this by attacking the affected npcs and then surrendering but now the quest is bugged out at the part where I have to meet what's-her-name at the dwemer ruins. She loops repeatedly too and it gives me the objective to find the odd dwemer core at the troll camp but It doesn't give me a direction. Some things I've tried/noticed:

I've tried all the quest commands to no avail. The command showquesttargets works before I talk to the woman but not after.

Disabling the npc after she tells me to go to the troll camp doesn't help.

The objective does show up in the journal. But using console commands don't work. I've tried setstage, completecurrenobjectibe, even the go to quest target command but the console does nothing.

Completequest command does work but when I go back to captured dreams I just get given the task again and its still bugged out.

I've tried resetting the quest through the MCM and the task manager with no luck.

And finally I've tried adding the core with player.additem but it's not a quest item so I don't get an option to give it to D'zra or the master and the objective stays uncompleted. Any ideas?

The dialogue is looping because it is not being allowed to finish properly (as far as Skyrim is concerned anyway), just let it finish normally and then get away from her as the force greet has a specific distance.

As for the core, it is at the giant's camp towards the road with the farm out in the open sitting on top of some wood stacks.

15 hours ago, Jman3000 said:

I'm currently having trouble creating a log for SKSE idk if you guys know how to make one for it I followed the steps on editing the Skyrim.ini file to have it create logs but its not working for some odd reason also I believe I am using DDx 4.1 

I don't need the SKSE log, just the papyrus log.

6 hours ago, Jman3000 said:

I think I got the log 

Papyrus.0.log

This is only about a minute long log and looks to be mostly just the initial game startup. I think I saw Devious Framework in there and (as I remember) it has been reported to cause issues with CD. The errors from CD are property errors primarily on the custom items as they still use v3 scripts which uses ZAP and v4 does not so it has a missing property error on the animation used with belts (struggle animation I think).

If you can give me one with a few minutes of play before going into the shop (nothing major, just enough for me to see what mods are doing what) and make sure that logging is turned on in Devious Devices. If I see the start of the devices being equipped on npc's then I know that the interior is being loaded, if not then it isn't getting to the point of loading it and is being killed off before it is loaded.