39 minutes ago, jfraser said:

Sounds like you have an old version. Simple Slavery++'s SD owners are out in the world.

mmm maybe, I got that version from the previous convert the SS+ 6.04.001 with the fix for black faces bug, I gonna try the version from this post, unless its the same

I doubt there is an enslavement addon that would allow this for the creature fans. I would cool to see an addon where stable masters come to bid n a new "mare: to train their horses. Or possibly a dog/ wolf breeder in the same sense. Possibly even the companions for a warewolf toy. I know Sexlab survival has a creature dungeon  but I dont think there is a way to be sent there from the auction. Just some ideas.

I've been having trouble (and I can't tell which specific mod it is, but it only shows when I use this mod and Isle of Mara, but whenever I go to the slave market, there's a bunch of red diamond shapes with an exclamation point on them appears outside the auction center and on all slave NPCs. I swear I have all the required mods, but I can't seem to get it working properly ;-;" Does anyone have any answers to this?

ScreenShot2.bmp

11 minutes ago, TakashiShaw said:

I've been having trouble (and I can't tell which specific mod it is, but it only shows when I use this mod and Isle of Mara, but whenever I go to the slave market, there's a bunch of red diamond shapes with an exclamation point on them appears outside the auction center and on all slave NPCs. I swear I have all the required mods, but I can't seem to get it working properly ;-;" Does anyone have any answers to this?

That doesn't necessarily mean that you're missing any requirements. It usually means that you're missing textures and/or your NIF files aren't optimized properly.

11 minutes ago, TheQueenofTraps said:

That doesn't necessarily mean that you're missing any requirements. It usually means that you're missing textures and/or your NIF files aren't optimized properly.

Ah, okay. Do you know how I could go about fixing it by any chance? If it helps, I've been using Nexus Mod Loader to help with organizing mods ^^"

44 minutes ago, TakashiShaw said:

Ah, okay. Do you know how I could go about fixing it by any chance? If it helps, I've been using Nexus Mod Loader to help with organizing mods ^^"

If the problem is missing textures then you're going to need to find them.

If the problem is with the NIF files then this should help:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4089

Despite its name, it works both ways. Both SE and LE.

except the dd mods there doesn't seem to be a single "stable" enslavement mod, they are all alpha, beta or just full of bugs. Maybe slaverun is the most usable one...

I just wanted some simple thing just to add some more challenge but it seems impossible without dd,  (or at least extremely risky because of the bugs)...

I posted here because I wondered what was the point of this mod if there isn't a single usable enslavement mod, but the answer seems to be dd... !

Too bad !

54 minutes ago, zelurker said:

except the dd mods there doesn't seem to be a single "stable" enslavement mod, they are all alpha, beta or just full of bugs. Maybe slaverun is the most usable one...

I just wanted some simple thing just to add some more challenge but it seems impossible without dd,  (or at least extremely risky because of the bugs)...

I posted here because I wondered what was the point of this mod if there isn't a single usable enslavement mod, but the answer seems to be dd... !

Too bad !

Yes, DD has become fairly pervasive. That said, Sanguine's Debauchery usually works well. There is also the updated Slaves of Tamriel ++ , which requires only DD Assets and does not make use of any of the items that might seem incongruous to the setting, like armbimders or chastity gear. You might also try Submissive Lola Resubmitted , which says "Light Devious Device support added. You won't get locked into debilitating restraints every ten feet, but some light restraint play is now there."

I think the integration point of Mias Lair needs some work. You spawn naked right in front of some middle level bandits. Is there a better way to end as a slave in Mias Lair after beeing sold?

Maybe the point where the player, Vess and Niri got captured by the gas trap and the evil Mage approaches the player.

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

I think the integration point of Mias Lair needs some work. You spawn naked right in front of some middle level bandits.

This mod just moves you to a point near Hunter's Rest, which is safe in vanilla Skyrim, and starts the Mia's Lair quest.  Encounters with bandits would be handled by that mod (SL Sex Slaves). 

14 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

This mod just moves you to a point near Hunter's Rest, which is safe in vanilla Skyrim, and starts the Mia's Lair quest.  Encounters with bandits would be handled by that mod (SL Sex Slaves). 

I noticed that. I think it would be better if the player spawns a few quest steps later when she and the other 2 girls were captured. It would be more immersive. The "running away from slavery and tripping over the mod quest" scenario is kinda boring^^

2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

So I startet Mias Lair with this mod but later I got the letter that starts the mod normally. It messes up the quest log.

Some of the mods that Simple Slavery can send a player to are unfinished, buggy, or broken.  I can't debug problems with a quest mod.  I really have no idea how that one works.  Problems there would be for the author of that mod. 

Simple Slavery performs these steps to start Mia's Lair.  If the mod has changed in a way that makes this process no longer valid, the author would have to comment on that.

For quest "aqss_miavessinter":

SetStage(45)

Display some pop-up text.

SetStage(50)

First try of simple slavery++, got a problem at the start of the auction scene, after my character is tied with iron bracelets. Since I have hdt hair I noticed the hair was moving weirdly with nothing else moving, looks like a havoc bug, and suddenly, bam, I was lying on the floor like dead, except I was not dead but the scene was frozen at this point, I had no control (except I could access my inventory and check I had still some hp, I even took a healing potion to be sure, but it didn't change anything). So after a while I just reloaded a previous save...

This was with skyrim se, I don't usually have any havoc bug, stable fps, no idea of the cause here.

8 hours ago, zelurker said:

Since I have hdt hair I noticed the hair was moving weirdly with nothing else moving, looks like a havoc bug, and suddenly, bam, I was lying on the floor like dead, except I was not dead but the scene was frozen at this point

Strange.  I haven't heard of that happening before.

22 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

So I started Mias Lair with this mod but later I got the letter that starts the mod normally. It messes up the quest log. The letter says speak with the jarl of morthal while I'm about to enter mias lair some stages later.

I think it is normal to have both of those quests in your quest log. I think you can simply ignore the letter. I believe your quest log will update properly when you discover the Jarl's daughter later.

42 minutes ago, NoJoker said:

@HexBolt8 Mod doesn't detect Maria Eden 2.5.2 SE version, could you fix that?

I suppose the old quest name changed, so it's not being found.  I can add a check for the newer version, but this mod does absolutely nothing to hand you off to Maria Eden.  It plays the auction scene then leaves you standing there in the slave market.  That's it.  If that's of value to you I can make a tiny update, but it doesn't seem very useful.