1 hour ago, Duncan Idaho said:

Seems like my follower should be dismissed but they still follow me into slavery which makes escape pretty easy. Is there a setting to dismiss follower? I thought there was but I'm not seeing it. 

There is no such setting in any version of Simple Slavery (original, SS+, SS++, or extra crispy).

2 hours ago, Duncan Idaho said:

Seems like my follower should be dismissed but they still follow me into slavery which makes escape pretty easy. Is there a setting to dismiss follower? I thought there was but I'm not seeing it. 

I'd wish they would be sold into slavery too.......

Took a break from being Lola to check out this quest again, now that its been cleaned up.  I played the continuation version a long time ago so I wanted to see if anything was different.  My only notes are:

1.  When I was whipped for failing to produce any ore on my first shift, I ragdolled and just lay there.  I had to use Captured Dreams' Enable Player Controls to get out of it.  Maybe if I waited longer I would have gotten up?  I don't know, but I waited a good 30 seconds.  Seemed too long to be intentional.

2.  When sitting in my cell and food arrived, I didn't change my stance like everyone else, I remained sitting with my legs straight forward.  Everyone else was either kneeling or standing at that point, I forget which.  I tried to jump to reset my idle but it did nothing.

3. Mod needs more sex.  Or any at all.  ;)

5 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

When I was whipped for failing to produce any ore on my first shift, I ragdolled and just lay there.

Yes, that is an issue with Slaves of Tamriel (not this mod).

I recommend turning off the Ragdoll on Hit option in the Slaves of Tamriel MCM because of this issue.

1 hour ago, poblivion said:

Hi I found several abandoned MODs on the theme of slavery the author gave permission to edit (finish).

If anyone wants to take these MODs and finish them, they think it might be quite interesting.

Sounds like you're volunteering. ;)

1 hour ago, saiermann said:

Connection to the different CCAS scenarios as an outcome would be really awesome.

It will be a cold day in hell before I allow that fiend @Content Consumer or his twisted mods anywhere near one of mine! Or Hexbolt's, in this case. You hear me CC?! I'll never forgive you! Never!! 

17 minutes ago, Zor2k13 said:

So what happens between this mod now and maria eden LE mod? Last time I tried doing the ME SS outcome the game dropped my character at whiterun stables stuck in that chained up auction pose and then CTD that was years ago.

Right now it does nothing.  After the auction you're left standing on the platform.  I'll check with Zaira to see if present-day ME has an enslavement event or other hand-off mechanism.

There is but the whole thing is complicated from what I can remember. I think all you have to do is set it to either make the player a slave of some vampire guy or call the maria training quests so the player ends up in one of the two training locations and then gets to choose sold as whore or sold as slave or set free as a whore to one of the local inns kind of like how maria quick start works.

16 minutes ago, TesteBRBR said:

I think my combination of SS and SD+ on the special edition isnt working correctly. My owner either spawn in the wild and wander around or spawns in a dungeon and gets killed by the enemies there. Anybody knows any solutions?

Simple Slavery places the SD masters in different locations.  I posted a list back on page 2.  Those locations date back to the original SS, and have not been changed here. 

If your SD+ master wanders aimlessly, that might be an issue with SD+ if that master has a personality type that would make it head toward a destination.  Otherwise, it's probably SD+ simply doing what it does.  Masters tend to stay in an area unless you can induce them to move.  The spawn point in Fellglow Keep has hostile NPCs, necromancers I believe.  I got that outcome a long time ago.  Sometimes the master would win; sometimes the necromancers would win.  If the necromancers won, they'd usually re-enslave my character before I could escape.  That seemed reasonable to me.  I'm just offering this as information.  Obviously SS has no control over how SD+ behaves.  It just assigns a master and a personality, and places you with that master at one of the predetermined spawn points.

Released version 6.3.2:

A small update to support Submissive Lola: The Resubmission.  With SLTR, you may pre-select an Auction Buyer who will buy you and come claim you after the auction (that NPC does not actually bid).  For other versions of Submissive Lola, SS++ uses the legacy behavior (the quest is started and you're left on the auction platform, free to seek out a master).  Since SLTR hasn't been ported to SE yet, there be no SE release for SS++ 6.3.2 since it only adds this one feature.

14 minutes ago, rickyking01 said:

this mod is awesome thank you!
Is there a way i can sell slaves from defeat in the auction?

Just now, HexBolt8 said:

No, it's for getting you sold as slave.

Hex beat me to it. Try Paradise Halls.