On 2/7/2022 at 9:59 AM, Gudulba said:

When using the garotte with my PC, the alignment is perfect. However when I command an NPC to use the furniture, they are always misaligned (see screenshot in spoiler section).

Is there a way for force alignment for NPCs?

Reveal hidden contents

grafik.png.7483a1b363fbc41664ecd522b2853e5f.png

Thats the usual FNIS misalignment when npc´s try using furniture with unfavorable collision. Nothing to be done from your end.
For new Devices, I use activators rather than actual Furnitures, they don't have this Problem. Will eventual redo the Garotte when I do a maintenance round.

On 1/21/2022 at 3:34 AM, Pamatronic said:

Small sneak peak on the current Device:

20220121030543_1.jpg.16bebf4cd682c3e1895e0467452a14eb.jpg

20220121031756_1.jpg.254022702f8194c8f409145584eea61b.jpg

Features include:

-Fully spawn-able this time

-2 different animation styles (toggleable via MCM)

-Pole and Wall-mounted variant

-Unlimited persistent corpses throughout the world when used on NPC´s (AND unlimited corpses per cell(!))

-escape minigame for Player

It may sound weird but... What do you use for the body of your character. That structure is pretty neat and I've been struggling to find a good setting with a body like that, either I get the chest section too big, or not big enought.

2 hours ago, fanfanzi said:

I have downloaded all the mods,but it still goes wrong.

Could you please tell me what I should do.

Thank you.

I would like to help you here because at least you used the subjunctive when you formed your request.

according to my experience, that would be high possibly caused when you didn’t install Powerofthree´s Papyrus Extender that listed in the hard requirements. Make sure you correctly installed and installed the corresponding version (legendary Edition, or special edition, as well as anniversary edition)

(I guess I could somehow know your native language so I also need to explain the abbreviation of LE/SE)

Edited by CeBlue123
On 2/9/2022 at 11:58 AM, kurokurokurokuro said:

It may sound weird but... What do you use for the body of your character. That structure is pretty neat and I've been struggling to find a good setting with a body like that, either I get the chest section too big, or not big enought.

SilmeriaBody.zip

Its a custom Race/Preset called Silmeria.
Found it ages Ago on some chinese Site, But don't have bodyslide Files for it.

The Escape minigame is finished.

Whenever you are in need of some adrenaline between your adventures, you can now do some high-stake breath play.

Spoiler

20220216181214_1.jpg.a493aaf9bb9a9639dd364006d30f87b9.jpg

20220215234548_1.jpg.fc7e6c10e7ff5ec9c320156d4e66ff76.jpg

20220215234908_1.jpg.0d3a58096c52589833a3e20cece03ed3.jpg

20220216172505_1.jpg.5acc3a07c8aae8280ec562dedf246a53.jpg

20220216172329_1.jpg.a22bdde63475a958a15c19eb2144727a.jpg

20220216182325_1.jpg.4b17da944d3c9987439b72c2646ca152.jpg

For the Milkdrinkers, I´ve included a nonlethal option. So even if you fail to struggle free on your own, the noose will eventually slip after you´ve passed out.

And I´ve also remembered that mfgConsole exists, so we have some appropriate faces now (and even some control over them in the MCM)

Hi!! @Pamatronic?I have tried to download your great mods on my computer but failed.I think that's because my computer is in a low level???

That's OK.I have seen photos they are perfect mods.I'd to see ladies beheaded by guillotine

naked.But it can't apper in my computer?

So,could you guys send some videos about these. I'm looking for videos like this for a long time?          

Send some videos about guillotine.

Please Please Please Please Please Please

I'm really want to see these!!!???

19 hours ago, La furie du Dragon said:

The impaler doesn't seems to work, is it me who doesn't know how to make it work or is it unfinished ?

Yes it's unfinished due to no available impaled animation. Pama lacks of interest in making animation and has lots of works to do.

t.ara seems create an impaled animation in zap 9, maybe then Pama will complete it.

• 2 weeks later...

Version 2.0 is out. It includes the new Gallows AND a spell to spawn all devices:

Spoiler

For Immersion sake, spells are hidden by default. you have to enable them first

20220125235819_1.jpg.1d0958e5723b622b6ca50077a61bd0dc.jpg

20220125235127_1.jpg.3645ceb14d9605409a9b2ff2794d1656.jpg

20220125235801_1.jpg.b8ba4a2cf554233cc441bb1716fae232.jpg

Other Features include:

-forever persistent NPC-corpses (unlimited numbers)

-escape minigame for player

-non-Lethal mode

-2 different animation styles

-fluid option

UPDATE NOTES (important)

Form Id´s have been changed. This means that you need to wipe EVERY trace of earlier versions from your game before installing this.

This is especially true if you are one of my patreon supporters and had a beta version installed!

Its also HEAVILY recommended to not upgrade on preexisting saves. start a new one,

After installation Run FNIS.

There shouldnt be any major issues, but if you find one, please let me no. Idealy, you also provide the steps to reproduce the error.

and MOST importantly:

if it works, send some pics of your victims.

11 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Version 2.0 is out. It includes the new Gallows AND a spell to spawn all devices:

Reveal hidden contents

For Immersion sake, spells are hidden by default. you have to enable them first

20220125235819_1.jpg.1d0958e5723b622b6ca50077a61bd0dc.jpg

20220125235127_1.jpg.3645ceb14d9605409a9b2ff2794d1656.jpg

20220125235801_1.jpg.b8ba4a2cf554233cc441bb1716fae232.jpg

Other Features include:

-forever persistent NPC-corpses (unlimited numbers)

-escape minigame for player

-non-Lethal mode

-2 different animation styles

-fluid option

UPDATE NOTES (important)

Form Id´s have been changed. This means that you need to wipe EVERY trace of earlier versions from your game before installing this.

This is especially true if you are one of my patreon supporters and had a beta version installed!

Its also HEAVILY recommended to not upgrade on preexisting saves. start a new one,

After installation Run FNIS.

There shouldnt be any major issues, but if you find one, please let me no. Idealy, you also provide the steps to reproduce the error.

and MOST importantly:

if it works, send some pics of your victims.

I did some very quick testing with the gallows. I have one technical question and one observation.

• Question: It looks like hanged NPCs are technically not dead (at least the two that I tried; one was a follower so she could not die, but the other was a random NPC and should be able to die). What is the best way for other mods to detect that a NPC is handled by your mod and should not be modified (e.g. do not change animations, etc)? Membership in a faction? Current package is one from your mod?
  • Observation: I hanged them just outside of Riften and then repeatedly entered/left Riften to cause the cell to be unloaded/loaded. The persistence worked very well - there was a slight delay so I could observe the "corpses" moving to their position, but it is no biggie. I did not remove the outfit of my victims prior to hanging them, and when "visiting" my victims they were sometimes dressed and sometimes naked (i.e. the armor/clothes in the torso slot was missing). Not sure what is going on, maybe a race condition between the game restoring the outfit when the NPC is loaded and your mod restoring the ropes?

[Edit] The question about detecting NPCs is more general for your mod, not just for the gallows but also for victims of your other furniture.

[Edit 2]

I just realized that I was missing powerofthree's papyrus extender ?. You are allowed to make fun of me ?.

Interestingly the outcome for my follower was technically worse, without the papyrus extender she was "hanging around" unconscious at the gallows, with the papyrus extender she "glitched out" when she was supposed to die (playing the "injured" animation in mid air) and when I entered Riften she teleported to my side. Leaving Riften again she was hanging at the gallows but kept moving up and down. It might be beneficial to detect NPCs who are not able to die even with powerofthree's functions and handle them in an alternate way by setting them unconscious.

The random NPC died as she was supposed to. This time her equipped armor was unequipped consistently when leaving Riften.

Anyway, please do not take my observations as criticism. This is great work and I am impressed how well things work in general ?. Especially because I have a lot of mods that could cause issues with the whole procedure (e.g. KO framework) and it still works pretty reliably.

Edited by Kharos

Some follower mods, and some player-death mods, use deferredkill -- which blocks a lot of what this mod does.

if PO3_SKSEFunctions.HasDeferredKill(victim)
		victim.EndDeferredKill()
	endIf

pamaPersistentGallows has a line

PO3_SKSEFunctions.InstantKill(victim)

Is that function from an older version of of PO3?

13 hours ago, markdf said:

pamaPersistentGallows has a line

Is that function from an older version of of PO3?

I took a closer look at that one, too, as it was causing an error in my papyrus log. Pama's code does:

PO3_SKSEFunctions.KillNoWait(victim)

As far as I can see KillNoWait is for the SE version of PO3, while InstantKill is for the LE version of PO3.

Edited by Kharos

How did you deal with corpse?The victim of being hanged by gallow is the only corpse I can move through Jaxon.That's amazing!

(I think you create a non-actor to replace the corpse, then move the invisible corpse to other place?)

Still has a little bug in my game:

When choosing hanged with loosing feet animation, the corpse struggles strange, seems stuck by an invisible collision. Loading or Fast travel and return, the corpse turns normally. And, if choose "cut down", the corpse slowly fly into sky lol. And it's a strange problem about hanging over one victim, "cut down" command only effects on first one, but maybe due to I hanged the same victim with placeatme id 2 or more.(I'll check it by using different victims later.)

And, maybe mentioned in front, but my character won't killed by chopping block and guillotine and stuck in scenario. My character dies normally in other ways. Due to other deathcamera mod?

Edited by Flegmenth