23 hours ago, theanarchistotaku said:

question you say it works with se right? as in right of the bat or do i does it need to be converted?

The Screenshots were made in SE, so yes, it works of the bat.

Depending on your ENB you might experience some slight texture flickering. But this is just an cosmetic issue caused by the old nif files used. The Zap release will hopefully contain the updated versions.

EDIT:

The the scripts itself work on both versions. (papyrus scripts in general don't have any differences between the 2 versions)

But it appears that the SE version of Zap uses different Furniture ID´s for some of its contents.

This will result in some stuff not appearing within the demo cell. And i don't really want to maintain 2 different uploads just for the convenience of some end users (I dont want to sound arrogant here but this is a modders resource after all)

So i´ll limit the DemoCell on LE. Most of that stuff will work in SE as well, but i wont go out of my way to ensure it.

16 hours ago, t.ara said:

Hi Poblivion-I like that.

I am spreading the furnitures all over the zap-park-anyway could I also add a NEW house - "an special" (haunted-house) for pama ´s inside of the park-you simply please send me that sign and I will create a CUTE location for his work inside the park. I will drop some mountains again and then build a nice area-that´s a nice idea:-)

Hi, I made the sign in a hurry, I think be too long, it may not display completly.  Also, I'm not sure the exact title of the inscription.  If it would be better to use for example Pama´s House instead of Pama´s World ?

59 minutes ago, KirovNod said:

Nothing happened whenever I activate the wheel.  (when the furniture is occupied)

For the Garottes which are already there, or for the ones which you can spawn in via console?

I know this is a stupid question, but you DO have SKSE installed, right?

Please tell me what the reason might be.When I throw a punch at the wall or other objects impact sound is heard ,but the garotte or gallows  don't hear anything,my "punch" doesn't affect your objects,causing not removed the corpse from the gallows and not activated wheel for garotte.

52 minutes ago, gogelmogel100 said:

Please tell me what the reason might be.When I throw a punch at the wall or other objects impact sound is heard ,but the garotte or gallows  don't hear anything,my "punch" doesn't affect your objects,causing not removed the corpse from the gallows and not activated wheel for garotte.

You aren´t giving me much information to work with.

make a short video which shows what you are doing. Usually the Debug messages should give some info on whats going on.

On 4/14/2020 at 11:14 AM, t.ara said:

You again make the stuff become alive:-)

(Ich hoffe, dass Du die Integration der neuen "Garottes" in den Framework hinbekommst...würde mich sehr freuen!)

If you think you can also CREATE a script for the "Guiloutine", I prepare another model for the guiloutine as well.

The BLADE and a LEVER would come as activators, like the old model has. The old model has no ideal blade animation, because I have not been able to create own gamebryo-animations, in between, I can add such stuff more better, and perhaps with editor-markers for more easy alignment.

And this script is maybe not far away for a use inside of RACKS, which could be using also an activator-wheel-I made two of them, available inside of ZAP 8(plus).

A further reduction could become a script for torture like the CRUX-stuff and maybe some "hanging on the feet"-stuff-hanging on the feet is maybe also causing the screen-effects (bluring)...unsharping-effects-maybe some blind-effects, heart-beat (which is maybe a vanilla-mechanic-part) and from zap....blindfold-pulsating (this is also a zap-framework-option!)

And my last hint is the addition of a script, which could maybe bring the WHIP-MARKER of ZAP to become alive.

The whip-marker is a furnitue, which could be used in front of whipping-devices. The advantage: the quest-writer is not any longer in the hole, to script an attack with angular precission-you can simply use AI-packs to use this marker if maybe the dedicated furniture is in use. This whipping furniture would need a script, so to cause the effects of a VIRTUAL-attack: sound, decals onto the skin of the victim and maybe some crying and torture effect as well. SYNCING the hits of the whip is not necessary-but maybe can a property spend an interval-related-timer for the whipping-audio...(this is of course only a suggestion-a real-whipping-attack is of course more professional).

This are only some suggestions for your work-I would of course be happy, if you could bring them in.

I think that this modular furniture-related functions will make zap to become more interesting for modding in future. And I have no idea, why scripters in the past did not think about this more early. You work in the style, like Bethesda is adding scripts to furnitures and connect this great work with AI-packs and quest will make a smooth-working gameplay happen.

I hope you have your fun with creating it and you may be happy with your working results inside of the ZAP 9 later;-)))

I must approve.

On 4/14/2020 at 12:15 PM, Surverx said:

I can see... you even made the Carradine effect :)

23 hours ago, poblivion said:

The functional guillotine sounds interesting ?

yep.

Ok my heroe :D

Here is an idea/suggestion about integration with Defeat/Naked Dungeons/DCL defeat or any combat rape mod:

1. to be added Player Essential Option in your MCM/scripts: ON

2. set "knockout timer" to X (MCM/Scripts wherever): say 20 seconds

Now the gallows for example actvate, the player falls, ragdolls (this is possible without dieing), then hangs there (at the moment lies there) for 20 seconds, then gets killed by the mod (not really killed, just HP damage to 0) and then enters essential stage -> defeat mods can trigger.

For garotte ofc this would just mean that after reaching the defined "death" or a defined HP ratio (say 10%) from suffocating, the 20 sec timer starts (no more damage applied in that period) and then the rest HP is taken away. 

this could even be combined with a slow fade to black (or fade to blur for ENB users) that is fully active on the last second of the 20 timer.

This way MOD A could place and use your furnitures and then "bridge" to a combat defeat mod. 

Ok sorry, combat defeat is just too hard a fetish of mine :)
And I hate to see only Sexlab Defeat beeing considered. its such a buggy and dated mod, even the "fixed" bane version. 

@Delzaron:

If you are planning to revive a new and better "Bad Ends" mod, I hope you could consider some suggestions (Don't take this as request and I surely mean no offense for anyone):

- Consider to make the "execution room/s or chamber/s" as separate Cell, maybe connected with doors to the City's Jails or Jarl's Palaces (Tribunals).

This should avoid all problems with existing (from vanilla or mods) decorations - furnitures - gardens - and so on in the public areas. And it should semplify the "walk" to the execution place.

This should also permit the use of "temporary clones of NPCs" as spectators. (Spectator that could have "fun" with the condemned before the execution, btw.

- Consider the possibility to resurrect the Player (After all he/she is the Dragonborn, semi-god hero/heroine savior of Skyrim) but without dependencies (Like in the Shout As A Virgin mod).

Maybe making him/her loosing all precious stuffs, or skills, or something other (erasing savegames and forcing to restart from low level, it's only an example). Or even not, maybe "very soft" dependencies with slavery systems.

- Above said, consider the possibility for the guilty Player to avoid the execution becoming the Jarl's (or Jarl's Housecarl's) sextoy for a selectable time (one week, one month ... ).

Thank you for your patience and your works.

2 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

For the Garottes which are already there, or for the ones which you can spawn in via console?

I know this is a stupid question, but you DO have SKSE installed, right?

I tried all the garottes and yes I do have SKSE and FNIS installed. Also I found that the word "initiating" appear when I active the wheel, when I make npc sit on the garottes, the word "aborting" shows up and nothing happen. 

I can´t get it to work in zap9...

Script has been accepted, I changed the ID´s of the activator and the DUMMY...but nothing is happening.

I will have to look into the original mod. I guess my scripts are on wrong places.

And what about properties instead of fixed ID´s for the activator and the DUMMY?

ZAP has different texture-versions to offer and so I would need for every furniture-variation another script, only for the ID-exchange.

It would even be helpfull to enter the IDs by a variable then. The activator(wheel)-script is the same like in the gallow-mod?

24 minutes ago, KirovNod said:

I tried all the garottes and yes I do have SKSE and FNIS installed. Also I found that the word "initiating" appear when I active the wheel, when I make npc sit on the garottes, the word "aborting" shows up and nothing happen. 

Confirm. And initialization occurs with non-lethal garotte, after that, the lethal one also works. And if you start with a lethal one, it won't work.

2 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

@Delzaron:

If you are planning to revive a new and better "Bad Ends" mod, I hope you could consider some suggestions (Don't take this as request and I surely mean no offense for anyone):

- Consider to make the "execution room/s or chamber/s" as separate Cell, maybe connected with doors to the City's Jails or Jarl's Palaces (Tribunals).

This should avoid all problems with existing (from vanilla or mods) decorations - furnitures - gardens - and so on in the public areas. And it should semplify the "walk" to the execution place.

This should also permit the use of "temporary clones of NPCs" as spectators. (Spectator that could have "fun" with the condemned before the execution, btw.

- Consider the possibility to resurrect the Player (After all he/she is the Dragonborn, semi-god hero/heroine savior of Skyrim) but without dependencies (Like in the Shout As A Virgin mod).

Maybe making him/her loosing all precious stuffs, or skills, or something other (erasing savegames and forcing to restart from low level, it's only an example). Or even not, maybe "very soft" dependencies with slavery systems.

- Above said, consider the possibility for the guilty Player to avoid the execution becoming the Jarl's (or Jarl's Housecarl's) sextoy for a selectable time (one week, one month ... ).

Thank you for your patience and your works.

- for towns, I consider public execution, outside the city (for example, the south gate of Riften is perfect).

- yes, I consider to ressurect the player or make a false execution (screen to black). For ressurect, script exempes are welcome. For false execution I think I'll send the player to a bad event (simple slavery for exemple). I never suceed to play shout as a virgin mod...

- i don't kn ow about that...

10 hours ago, Nymra said:

Now the gallows for example actvate, the player falls, ragdolls (this is possible without dieing), then hangs there (at the moment lies there) for 20 seconds, then gets killed by the mod (not really killed, just HP damage to 0) and then enters essential stage -> defeat mods can trigger.

For garotte ofc this would just mean that after reaching the defined "death" or a defined HP ratio (say 10%) from suffocating, the 20 sec timer starts (no more damage applied in that period) and then the rest HP is taken away. 

this could even be combined with a slow fade to black (or fade to blur for ENB users) that is fully active on the last second of the 20 timer.

This way MOD A could place and use your furnitures and then "bridge" to a combat defeat mod.

Thats actually a pretty smart Idea, but i don't exactly know how the mods in question would behave.

I know that slDefeat for example needs a valid aggressor for a scene to Trigger, so this Idea wouldn't work here.

If you want to do some research on such triggerConditions in DCL, etc... be my guest. I dont have the energy or patience to play such mods.

Retroactively trying to force in compatibility which another mod really is highly impractical. And I have no experience in Questscripting anyway, so this would take me ages.

I think my time is better spent making new modular functionalities and leave the Integration to other people. But if Delzaron is going to build something new from the Ground anyway, i would be more than happy to Taylor my stuff for such a mod. 

9 hours ago, t.ara said:

I can´t get it to work in zap9...

Script has been accepted, I changed the ID´s of the activator and the DUMMY...but nothing is happening.

I will have to look into the original mod. I guess my scripts are on wrong places.

And what about properties instead of fixed ID´s for the activator and the DUMMY?

ZAP has different texture-versions to offer and so I would need for every furniture-variation another script, only for the ID-exchange.

It would even be helpfull to enter the IDs by a variable then. The activator(wheel)-script is the same like in the gallow-mod?

I found a rare Bug which would only trigger for a select few people and (I think :/ ) fixed it.

Its related to the furnitureEnter animation. But for reasons i wont even try to understand, my character skips this animation 98% percent of the time, so this bug is difficult for me to trace.

I´ve uploaded a new Version (1.1.5). The BugFix is included there. i changed the fixed ID´s to property´s, as asked. Also included sound options. A detailed documentation on ALL the properties has been added to the File page.

(Yes, activatorScript for the wheel is the same as in the gallow and has to be set up in the same way)

I´ve also included a NEW script for generic painfull Furnitures like cruxes, spiky chairs, whatever you want to attach it to....

9 hours ago, KirovNod said:

Also I found that the word "initiating" appear when I active the wheel, when I make npc sit on the garottes, the word "aborting" shows up and nothing happen. 

See? thats actual usefull information i can work with.

I think i found the Reason for this, but as mentioned above, that bug rarely ever appears on my game, so its difficult to trace.

Download the new 1.1.5 version. The fixed version is included there.

I noticed that placing one of yours garotte, another object that seems a clone and it's called "Garotte Dynamic" is placed some meters below the previous one.

I suppose it's something needed for the functionality of the entire process, but ....

Well, it doesn't disturb if you place the garotte into a one floor house but if you place it in the second floor of a high structure (like Fort Dawnguard, for example), the "fake" object appears mid air in the below room.

Second:

Am I wrong assuming to NEVER use this furniture with Serana?

It seems she become permanently irresponsive and laying on the ground forever is "used" into a non lethal garotte.

On 4/14/2020 at 12:29 AM, Pamatronic said:

Pama´s Deadly Furniture (scripts)

View File

This is an ongoing work to bring actual functionality to the ZAP furnitures. Starting of with the Garotte.

Important

Additional Furnitures/Updated Functionalities for already implemented ones will be posted here, so stay tuned.

the furnitures uploaded here are prototypes, so you might see some Debug notifications here and there. The cleaned final versions will be included in Zap9.

Features

-works on player and NPC´s

-Fully interactive. The garotte for example allows to slowly suffocate your victims, or to keep going until their necks break.

-Fully self contained. doesn´t require any Quest scripting to work.

-Nonlethal mode available which will knock you/NPC out for a adjustable time rather than killing.

-Fully reusable

-tons of options (death camera duration, knock out duration, amount of chocking damage to PC/NPC ...)  (only available via script propertys right now, so you NEED the Creation kit to change them)

-(coming soon) options for equippables like gags/blindfolds

- sound Options

-Self construction routine. This allows you to place these things via console /cell builder/other placement mod (description below)

Installation

Mod manager of your choice or drop manually into you data Folder

Demo Location

-outside of the regular world.

type the following into your console

"coc pamaTestZone"

Detailed Descriptions/property Explanations

TheGarotte (pamaGarotteFurniture):

Reveal hidden contents

This Thing works like This:

1. Victim Enters (NPC will be set to restrained, so they will remain locked)

2. turning the wheel will increase "intensity"

-initial intensity is 0. nothing will happen

-on intensity 1, victim will start to loose health every second. damage increases slightly every second (this is to ensure characters with high health cannot out-regenerate the damage)

-on intensity 2, the damage will be dealt at double the speed.

3. If health of the victim reaches zero or "intensity" reaches 3, the victim will die/be knocked out (depending on lethal/nonlethal settings)

4. NPC´s have to be released manually by turning the wheel again.

5. if set to nonLethal, the player will be ejected automatically after an adjustable time period

6. resets itself automatically

Properties

-automaticForNPC: not used yet

-automaticForPlayer: not used yet

-damageNPC: the initial value dealt to NPC´s every second, if intensity is rising.

-damagePlayer: the initial value dealt to the Player every second, if intensity is rising.

-equipOption1: not used yet

-equipOption2: not used yet

-equipOption3: not used yet

-equipOption4: not used yet

-GarotteDummyID: For t.ara to use. select the fitting dummy-Furniture here

-wheelID: For t.ara to use. select the fitting dummy-Furniture here

-humansound0: sound to be played while intensity = 0

-humansound1: sound to be played while intensity = 1

-humansound2: sound to be played while intensity = 2

-humansoundFinal: sound to be played when Character dies/gets knocked unconscious

-soundIntervall: seconds between sounds (leave blank to disable sounds)

-lethal: when set to true, characters will die. if false, they will just be knocked unconscious.

-deathCamDuration: controls the deathcamduration IF the player is killed BY the Garotte. when lethal is false, this will control the time the player remains unconscious.

-wheel: select the individual wheel you want to associate with this garotte.

-zbf: select zbf (this is the link to Zap bondageShellScript)

Note

the Garottewheel needs to be fitted with the helper script "activatorForExecutioner"

its property "targetFurn" needs to be set to the Garotte

The Generic Painfull Furniture (pamaGenericPainfullFurniture):

Reveal hidden contents

This can be attached to any Type of Furnitures which are supposed to be painfull, but not deadly.

-NPC´s will be locked upon use. You need to attack the Furniture to release them.

-comes with sound Options and screenspace modifications to make it "feel" painfull

-healt will be reduced. It will dance around 1/3 of the victims health.

Properties

-zbf: select zbf (this is the link to Zap bondageShellScript)

-bloodyScreenIntervall: the intervall between visual effects (recommended = 2)

-humansound: sound to be played when active

-soundIntervall: seconds between sounds. (leave blank to disable sounds)

For those who cannot use the Creation Kit, but still want to place this somewhere else

currentlyAvailable.jpg.35011097b2075d8c1d306dad34d745aa.jpg

1. use the console/placement mod to spawn one of these.

2. For Furnitures with activators (i.e. Garotte, some Racks, ....) you need to attack the main Furniture first to spawn in the remaining parts. (if it doesnt work first time, keep trying)

For Modders

-you DO need the esp right now, since i had to define some dummyFurnitures. this will be eliminated in the Full ZAP9 Release.

-If you want any modifications for Use in your own mod, just ask. I´m always happy to help :)

SE Version

-works in SE, you might experience some minor texture flickering on the ACTIVE Furniture. Will be fixed in ZAP9 release

Compatibility Issues:

For Sexlab-Defeat users:

You need this version: SexLab Defeat v5.3.5 fixed - Eng 180903 Bane Version Defeat v535 Fixed 030918 (+Bane fixes v2) (+ restored all rest eng strings 24.09.2018) ESP

which you can find here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/19941-sexlab-defeat/page/505/

The old default v5.3.5 WON´T work properly!

Interactive BDSM

Not fully compatible right now.

Only the NON-Lethal variants will work properly.

Also, check out the Gallow:

Special Thanks / Credits

-t.ara for all the Furnitures/animations/Motivation