2020 年 10 月 12 日上午 12:30,CeBlue123 说:

肉奴荡妇被戴上手铐,在断头台上玩他们肮脏的阴户并被斩首!

好吧,我在开玩笑,但我从 SirNibble 的 SLAL 中编辑了一个动画,并得到了这个修改后的“最后高潮”位置。

看起来很角质。

感谢 Pama,这个版本运行良好。我们还能得到 Wayrest Guillotine 站立式膝盖版本吗?

显示隐藏的内容

306849102_2020-10-1118_18_36.png.fe195bbeaad777b1da51494d2d559cf4.png1802912643_2020-10-1118_19_19.png.2353be345e8e36363bab072532cc6dad.png

pamaGuiloutineFaceUp.hkx正在获取信息... pamaGuiloutineFaceUpStill.hkx正在获取信息...

嘿,我想知道像你一样做需要什么

Greetings there. Having issues with it too and since I didn't want to "be made fun of", I got all the requirements checked, redownloaded all of them, made sure FNIS worked, started new games, checked the SL Animation Loader, gone through all of the SexLab in MCM, disabled DD, but nothing worked. Animations don't work, nothing moves and placed like Guillotine cannot be accessed. The scripts work fine, the game seems to end, the skin color changes, the hair disappears, the liquids are there but no animations. And what's weird is how the Garotte is the only exception: the object can be animated, the sitting animation works, but that's the only animation that works for a character. And no, I did generate behavior files on FNIS several times, I have all my ZaZ 8 animations enabled, SKSE works fine. What could be causing the issue? I'm playing on LE

20 hours ago, VampERR said:

Greetings there. Having issues with it too and since I didn't want to "be made fun of", I got all the requirements checked, redownloaded all of them, made sure FNIS worked, started new games, checked the SL Animation Loader, gone through all of the SexLab in MCM, disabled DD, but nothing worked. Animations don't work, nothing moves and placed like Guillotine cannot be accessed. The scripts work fine, the game seems to end, the skin color changes, the hair disappears, the liquids are there but no animations. And what's weird is how the Garotte is the only exception: the object can be animated, the sitting animation works, but that's the only animation that works for a character. And no, I did generate behavior files on FNIS several times, I have all my ZaZ 8 animations enabled, SKSE works fine. What could be causing the issue? I'm playing on LE

Check Fnis/nemesis again. If the animations don't work it really cannot be anything else.
(Garrote uses regular Zap animation, so this would explain why it works)

On 2/23/2024 at 8:51 PM, xtro334 said:

Hi Pamatronic

Since face overlays seems to be the problem both with decapitation and face not changing color in spitroast, is it possible to temporary remove face overlays just before doing those two? 🤔

Removing it permanently kind of uglifies skyrim. 😉

Face overlays have nothing to do with the spit-roast issue. Thats caused by using Face presets/facegeoms which ignore common naming conventions.
And removing active overlays before decap doesn't prevent CTD, already tested this. It needs to be disabled in the ini.
Just use the fake decap option if you prefer keeping your overlays.

On 3/4/2024 at 8:27 AM, Pamatronic said:

Check Fnis/nemesis again. If the animations don't work it really cannot be anything else.
(Garrote uses regular Zap animation, so this would explain why it works)

I don't quite know if I'm checking FNIS wrong or I just don't have the needed animations. I have generated the behavior files again, I did check all the SL animations and made sure they were all registered and activated. Same issue. Maybe you didn't mention some other animations required for this mod on your modpage, maybe the Zap8 isn't enough? Could it be that some other mod (like Frostfall) be overriding the animations? Something to do with replacing IDs and all that? It's just aside from generating the FNIS files I really don't know what else to check here.
Also, just found out that the gallow's text when you interact with a person in it always says "her" when it could be a man in here. Perhaps that could be the issue with other objects.
Edit: is manual download a thing for this mod? I know some mods like SOS absolutely require a mod manager. I used manual download as I'm so used to that. I'll try using NMM and see if it works

Edited by VampERR
9 hours ago, VampERR said:

Edit: is manual download a thing for this mod? I know some mods like SOS absolutely require a mod manager. I used manual download as I'm so used to that. I'll try using NMM and see if it works

No, Manual Download is NOT a thing (and neither is NMM)
The mod uses a fomod installer to install the correct Animation files(LE/SE).
Which probably means you just messed up your manual install.

Use Vortex or MO2 like a civilized human.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Pama

I wish to ask you a technical question about the tree stump.

I'm using it in ravenous as alternative beheading method. For the player as victim or as exrcutionner, no problem, but I wish to make a scene with Simza as executionner as alternative to the guillotine scene. All is working well until the victim uses the activate package... Simza don't stay nearby the stump and go away... so, no anim, except the victim is beheaded at the end.

So, do I need to use function like victimenter() (I didn't saw executionnerenter() in your script) instead of activate package ? Do Simza need to use an activate package too ?

Finally had time to try these, amazing stuff 😜

On 2/23/2024 at 8:51 PM, xtro334 said:

Since face overlays seems to be the problem both with decapitation and face not changing color in spitroast

Had the same issue for both decap and spitroast. Turns out the game applied the default head textures from the character/female folder for those deaths and I was using a custom race with a different texture. Using the same texture for both solved this issue.

Edited by Vivi
On 2024/2/20 at AM8点55分, brewmasterhal said:

Tried enableplayercontrols ?

If you mean to enter this command in the console, then he does nothing

Correction, he can make it possible for me to take off my heels, but he can't make it possible for me to get the right height with them on!

Edited by AntimonyF5
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Trying to execute victims in Temple of Molag Bal mod and it won't recognise they are dead.  So I have to resurrect then kill em again.  It's looking for OnDeath if I recall correctly.  Is it because you are killing via scripts?  Thanks.

Any plans about update time? Like "few months|half of the year|this year"? Or "it will be when it will be" only prognose?))

By the way - i tried to figure out where is this "condition" for those "dangling choke sounds" for Gallow in TES5Edit to fix "silent dangling on Gallow for non-uniques girls like Bandits" - didnt find it

Can you give any tips where it is to make easy edit in TES5Edit -  "condition|gender check|quest|sound" , or may be possible just duplicate files so ALL NPCs will have same sound? (since 99% of time i roleplay "Gallow save during already dangling" only for females any way, males just going silently into Chop Block without any save, who cares))

Edited by Fnakasjg
Hey, I asked you a question before on Fanbox about the repeated playback of the beheading animation in Lonely City. Do you remember. I just got to know CK recently. I wanted to create an animation where the victim was tied to a wooden stake and executed with a crossbow (similar to the one where the prisoner was tied to a wooden stake and shot in the last century), but I realized that I had no idea how to deal with the guards and their crossbows, so I gave up. I was thinking maybe you could consider it in the next vote, and I will definitely come and vote.HHHHHHHH
Oh, by the way, there's a trivial issue. What's the problem with the texture error of that wooden pier (guillotine)? I reinstalled it several times but couldn't solve this problem
On 4/12/2024 at 2:37 PM, Halleck2 said:

Hi,

Trying to execute victims in Temple of Molag Bal mod and it won't recognise they are dead.  So I have to resurrect then kill em again.  It's looking for OnDeath if I recall correctly.  Is it because you are killing via scripts?  Thanks.

OnDeath should usually fire normally, but it might be possible that the Molag Bal mod is looking for onKill instead, which would not fire. You should ask the author about it.

On 4/19/2024 at 9:08 PM, Fnakasjg said:

Any plans about update time? Like "few months|half of the year|this year"? Or "it will be when it will be" only prognose?))

Even If I made a prognose, It wouldnt be anywhere near accurate. So its the "its done when its done" thing.

On 4/19/2024 at 9:08 PM, Fnakasjg said:

By the way - i tried to figure out where is this "condition" for those "dangling choke sounds" for Gallow in TES5Edit to fix "silent dangling on Gallow for non-uniques girls like Bandits" - didnt find it

This condition is in the papyrus script. you wont be able to change it with TES5Edit.
If I dont forget it til next update i can add an MCM option to ignore this check.

On 4/22/2024 at 4:30 AM, Evil Raccoon said:

Hey, I asked you a question before on Fanbox about the repeated playback of the beheading animation in Lonely City. Do you remember.

I remember. And the Issue is still related to immortal NPC´s. The Scene waits for the character to die. If this isnt possible because some other mod has made the character immortal, the scene will keep looping.

I wanted to create an animation where the victim was tied to a wooden stake and executed with a crossbow

I experimented with this, but its extremely janky because the AI´s accuracy with ranged weapons and spells is all over the place if you try to make them shoot via script.

Oh, by the way, there's a trivial issue. What's the problem with the texture error of that wooden pier (guillotine)? I reinstalled it several times but couldn't solve this problem

The Guilloutine uses textures from zazAnimationPack, so you might want to check if you have the correct version installed there.

8 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Even If I made a prognose, It wouldnt be anywhere near accurate. So its the "its done when its done" thing.

This condition is in the papyrus script. you wont be able to change it with TES5Edit.
If I dont forget it til next update i can add an MCM option to ignore this check.

Got it, thank a lot) Will wait for it so with great interest)) (as well as waiting for those new one devices ofc you showed few months ago)