15 hours ago, JuliusXX said:

It's a problem in game. DAYMOYL's MCM has all the options for Defeat, but Defeat just won't start when my PC is in bleedout. 

Just checked it again in game in this time. Checked it on npc bandits(in cave which on the path to Riverwood) with default Defeat mcm settings(didnt changed Defeat settings after activation from mcm). And I can say it is kind of working. Both checks Defeat was triggered by Death Alternative(message "Defeat DA Trigger selected" in papyrus.log). In second time I found Defeat mcm option "Player can resist" was deactivated by default. From strange things I saw after bandit unequipped armor and pushed player to surface for resisrance check("Player can resist" activated) he just continued to use sanbox and go to sleep and for animation player was teleported to second bandit. Also checked surrender key and it also working.

I think before playing with Defeat very important to set up Defeat settings for own tastes and use Export function to not waste time for it in next time. Im playing with Defeat which I set up for myself and just used Import each time and because think I didnt encounter with kind of problems. Many thigns like chance for assault or group rape or resist option can be just disabled\set to 0%-10% in mcm options and make illusion like defeat is not working. Maybe here also possible some conflicts with mods. If there is some errors from Defeat or DA then they can be logged in Papyrus.log.

5 hours ago, Tkc said:

Didnt see kind of changes. In the readme for CF and AC only changes for already exist functional.

CF from defeatfixed readme:

AC from defeatfixed readme:

In my heavy mod configuration game become only more stable. 

if you take a look to Defeat MCM you find out new lines in submenu about DD. and you need to install Defeat with DD support scripts or without them. as you know many scripts was cutted from CF, AC, Defeat. if they was rejected because they was duplicated so some of this mods may work not so as they was. i tested it and see that they work a lil bit different. some actions of Defeat didn't fire in Being Female or in Fill Her Up for example. as i told my game becomes more stable but i confused with all that i wrote.

On 9/26/2018 at 12:28 AM, plamya said:

i got the same when i had dance with installation. and yes it's some kind of Defeat problem but it's not a problem of the last version of Defeat. i didn't find the root of the bug for my shame but you can try to clear and rebuild SexLab and every mod that depends of it.

Thanks for your suggestion,I tried to do as you suggested but that didn't resolve the issue, only way to resolve it was to revert back to Goubo's 535 version.  So it has to be a setting in the version Bane put out that I'm missing.  Will just keep with what works unless someone else has a solution.

5 hours ago, ercramer69 said:

Thanks for your suggestion,I tried to do as you suggested but that didn't resolve the issue, only way to resolve it was to revert back to Goubo's 535 version.  So it has to be a setting in the version Bane put out that I'm missing.  Will just keep with what works unless someone else has a solution.

Was kind of same problem when before animation start player was teleported to giant camp(animation triggered by any mod but it was not each time). As I remember it was old changed sslActorAlias.pex which was changed by old "More nasty creatures Sexlab patch"(I have MO and just forgot about this patch and after some version of MNC(or newer Defeat?) bug appeared). When I updated patch from MNC page bug disappeared. Try to check maybe you have some installed patch for Sexlab which changing sslActorAlias or other Sexlab script and restore original sexlab files or update patch to newest version.

On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 8:43 AM, Tkc said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I dont know what happened but anyrandomnik removed LL profile, removed defeatfixed.zip links. I also donk know if it is same man but admin(his name is Armis) of russian amlmods site where defeatfixed theme was before it was posted on LL also removed amlmods site and database and even didnt get site base to other people and users made other site amlgames but it is has no amlmods database and just empty and also has no Defeatfixed theme. I dont know reason of this and didnt ask amlgames admin about this just read message on amlgames.

Dont know if was newer versions but I have defeatfixed 180903 (and several older) if it will need.  Attached archive. If someone has newer versionn please post the link.

defeatfixed030918.7z

Tkc, Do you have the last defeatfixed before the incorporation of Devious Captures? I believe it will be a Jan/Feb 2018 build maybe even Dec 2017. Could you post it if you do? Thanks.

5 hours ago, npd732 said:

Tkc, Do you have the last defeatfixed before the incorporation of Devious Captures? I believe it will be a Jan/Feb 2018 build maybe even Dec 2017. Could you post it if you do? Thanks.

Latest version of Defeat where I see no Devious Captures mcm record. It is january 2018 defeat fixed version(only english mcm translation txt has 17.02.2018 modification time).

defeatfixed.zip

6 hours ago, Tarinator said:

After the PC is assaulted, their chest armor is still removed and they cover themselves. Can this covering yourself animation be triggered on/off? If not, could that potentially be an option in the future? 

Option already present, look again because it's there.  (Cover Self Animation)

I'm trying to use Defeat alone without DAYMOYL, setting player essential without the hp threshold event, but it seems to be not working correctly much, my char still died sometimes, and not sure how struggle work as it takes nearly 30s to press left n right to get up, does anyone know how to set it easier?

Not sure if it my Defeat acting up, or a possibly a compatibility issue (doubtful because I have no other mods that tamper with getting knocked down or with taking damage) This issue only started happening recently but all my recent mods have been armor mods (all uninstalled and retried to see if there is any issues). When I get attacked in defeat I either don't get knocked down at all (even if the fight is drawn out, and even with a obviously compatible target, like a wolf or a person), this isn't my biggest issue. The main problem is that now, whenever I DO get knocked down, my camera tries to switch the camera view to look at my PC as she falls to the ground, but instead, that panning camera repeats over and over, about 10 times, TRYING to watch my PC crawl on the ground before the inevitable happens. Then my PC dies and to back to last save like when you die normally. My only questions are (besides how to fix it) where should Defeat be in my load order, any obvious mods that I am obviously unaware of that affect Defeat. I read some of the forum, but it's also 506 pages, so yeah, not going through all of that to find a answer :) Any and all help is appreciated!

On 9/27/2018 at 1:07 PM, Tkc said:

Was kind of same problem when before animation start player was teleported to giant camp(animation triggered by any mod but it was not each time). As I remember it was old changed sslActorAlias.pex which was changed by old "More nasty creatures Sexlab patch"(I have MO and just forgot about this patch and after some version of MNC(or newer Defeat?) bug appeared). When I updated patch from MNC page bug disappeared. Try to check maybe you have some installed patch for Sexlab which changing sslActorAlias or other Sexlab script and restore original sexlab files or update patch to newest version.

Thank you, very much.  The sslActorAlias was the issue, resolved by reinstalling the patch that was posted.

36 minutes ago, Whizkid said:

there is a stable version, just page back and u'll see it...

Loaded a few dif ver.  All give me disabled in mcm . A link to one that finished install . Hateing installing you must close menu and wait tell notification that never comes.  

3 hours ago, shaidien said:

Loaded a few dif ver.  All give me disabled in mcm . A link to one that finished install . Hateing installing you must close menu and wait tell notification that never comes.  

u have to enable it via mcm, it's disabled by default...

21 hours ago, shaidien said:

So what's the trick ? Just pressing the button did nothing for me. Maybe missing something

new game or existing game that u are trying to upgrade defeat too, this version does not need death alternative, if all else fails try to do a clean save or test it on a new game.