Boston Devious Helper ALPHA

4 hours ago, Akor said:

@Tanglin

Yes, sorry that is my fault :(

Like izzyknows already mentioned this bug was fixed with v0.1.7.

Upgrading to the newer versions require a clean save, correct? Unfortunately, there does not seem to be any good way of cleaning saves without risking breaking something else. Thanks, though. It was fun while it lasted!

Just a head up, still experimenting with the latest version of your mod.

I have followed the exact load order of the various animations and patches, same as the one you provided, thanks for that.

But I still get the black screen at some point. This time it happened during a regular M/F sex scene during Slut Walk.

I would be happy to share my papyrus... if I only knew where to find it. I used windows to look for it and I only found older ones from Skyrim, but nothing for Fallout 4.

@LipoCH

You have to active the papyrus logging in the Fallout4Custom.ini

Open the file "..\Documents\My Games\Fallout 4\Fallout4Custom.ini".
Populate the Fallout4Custom.ini file with the following settings.

..\Documents\My Games\Fallout 4\Fallout4Custom.ini

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
bEnableProfiling=1
sDefaultLogOverlay=Papyrus

Log output from Papyrus will be written to ..\Documents\My Games\Fallout 4\Logs\Script\Papyrus.0.log or ..\Documents\My Games\Fallout 4\Logs\Script\User\ if you have configured a user log.

Not sure how much this will help but here is the last part of the papyrus, describing the gangbang part, just before the black screen appeared and I had to quit the game.

From the (very) little I understand, the mod stopped because it was unable to start a certain FFF scene within the area. Again it could be because of the animation packs, but I think I installed them properly this time.

papyrus (extract).txt

2 hours ago, LipoCH said:

Again it could be because of the animation packs, but I think I installed them properly this time.

Just curious.. can you manually run the FFF animation?

If you have the gangbang animations installed you should be able to run from 3 up to 5 actors, regardless of gender. (well.. I haven't tried it with a male PC, just female PC)

Question... does saying no to a request, ever come with any consequences.  I've said no, 3 times, and no bad things happen.

If nothing happens from saying no, then a possible future request is consequences to refusals, ending conversations, trying to back out of being a sub, and ignoring your follower. All come with punishments.

@LipoCH

The log is in french!!! XD

I translated it and it looks like AAF could not find any FFF animation...

Are you using version v0.1.6+ of BDH?

As far as I know FMM animations come from SavaggeCabbage.

And the FFF version is added through Indarello patch...

Or maybe you need this patch too? Various AAF XML files 2.4

(I'm not sure anymore which patch does what...)

You also have the AAF Themes installed right?

Did you change any AAF animation setting? (in AAF itself or in the BDH animation menu)?

@Krazyone

Currently there is no direct punishment when you say 'No' to a request.

Though if you refuse doing tasks of your mistress she won't remove DD anymore until you complete a task of her...

I didn't want the mod to be too restrictive...

But maybe I could add an option to make the mod more 'hardcore' / punishing...

Hi and thanks for the various advices.

1. I tried to manually start a FFF scene via AAF wizard and no, it wasn't possible. I must have done something wrong with Indarello patch.

2. Thanks for the XML's link. I hadn't them installet yet. I think it mostly adds FF anims but possibly can help solve some issues.

I will do several tests when I have the time.

6 hours ago, Akor said:

@Krazyone

Currently there is no direct punishment when you say 'No' to a request.

Though if you refuse doing tasks of your mistress she won't remove DD anymore until you complete a task of her...

I didn't want the mod to be too restrictive...

But maybe I could add an option to make the mod more 'hardcore' / punishing...

Maybe you could have a mood system, refusal increases bad moods. Being submissive, makes your dominant follower happier. Leading to less worse consequences...

Bad mood at full... She may throw you under the bus, during a battle. Binding your arms, and leaving you to the sexual advances of whatever is nearby or attacking you. Be it Human, Mutant or Animal. You'll never know it was coming, just some nasty comments.

If you have Family Planning Enhanced More Creatures mod, you may wake up with a surprise pregnancy. Birthing a Behemoth could be nasty.

Bad feelings... Wake up to something, or someone in your bed with you.

Longer duration on things she makes you do.

Might insert something where the Sun don't shine. Adhesive + Bowling Pin = A very embarrassing few days for you.

Letting her carry Adhesive, may not have been the smartest idea. As various scenarios play out, as she dominates you big time.

Resusal... May add some light bondage, nothing restrictive, just stuff like a Corset, or kinky boots. Or even some glued on Bikini items.

Just some fun ideas... :)  If you don't like them, then just ignore this post.

Really like this mod, very good start, and interesting idea's. Thank you! for your hard work.

As best I can tell it has functioned excellently, I am running it totally alone with no other mods other than dependency needs for this mod. ( and the clothing dependency's needed for some of the scenarios. )

1.  I am curious as to what games the Companion may throw at you.  Mostly all I have seen is masturbation action's.  I think once and NPC did a BJ.  But for the most part it has always just been a  masturbation/humiliation thing.

2. Are there more things that could happen ?

EDIT >> it would be nice if you could include the .psc files as well, for learning, and minor modifications to help me make it a more personal experience.

Could also help some of us to help you find minor problem's or helpful solutions.

Edit >> (1. && 2. figured out.)  I got it I assume you're using a Global count or something I eventually reached a level where things started to spice up quite a bit in the sex act's.

Really good mod, Thank you again!

Is there a condition for the pillory scene to start properly? Like sufficient number of NPCs or specific gender of NPCs nearby or something? I am getting what I think is the infinite black screen issue, but others are having success so...

I have pillory animation available, and I can get it to trigger with AAF Home key.

@LipoCH

Ok, hope you get this fixed. If you need more help or have an more issues please tell me! :)

@Krazyone

Oh, your mistress is evil! =O

Some good Ideas, I will write them down and see if I can add some punishment features in the future!

@galgat

Thank you! :)

Currently it's just a random chance to get a new event type if one is playable. So sometimes if you get very unlucky rolls it will take a while to see new things.

I don't think anyone can learn something from my spaghetti code :D. Maybe how to not do things...

But If you really want I can upload them.

@afa

Pillory event needs the pillory furniture, which should be ok in your case because otherwise the scene would not start (fade to black). So it must be either the spectator NPCs which it tries to gather or the animation...

If I remember right there are 2different pillory devices each with it's own animations. Maybe I try to start the wrong animation for the pillory device that is present.

Could you upload a papyrus log so I can check what exactly went wrong?

Question, since we don't have the source code, ;)

I "asked" an NPC for help 3 times while wearing leg cuffs, all 3 times they said yes.. but removed nothing. Bitch LIED to me!! LOL

"Demanding" she removed them.

So... I know there's a chance of them saying no, and the dialogue reflects it. But is there also a chance they can lie to you? (which would be kool btw)

Pillory log, hopefully it is useful.

I look into the two kinds of pillory. I have one from torture device, and one from Zaz

I ran two trials one with each present, both lead to black screen.

Log 0 is with Zaz, Log 1 is with torture device

Both are done in Red Rocket settlement since I have to build the pillory, the settlement has either 4 settlers with 3 male, 1 female Or 3 settlers with 2 male and 1 female....can't remember.

In Log 0, I boot into the game, had to keep denying Piper request until I get a pillory request, accept, then use the MCM reset when the black screen shows up.

In Log 1, I boot into the game, she asked for pillory the first try, accept, then use the MCM reset when the black screen shows up. I mess around a little bit after that checking to see if pillory scenes for both types are available and they seem to be.

Papyrus.1.log Papyrus.0.log

Possible feature... Followers remove Devious Devices from themselves. Over time, I wouldn't want to spoil their fun too quickly...

Reason... I've been playing with Boston Devious Helper for quite some time, a guy with a Flamethrower got the better of my character, and trussed both of us up in lots of gear, from the AAF Violate mod.

Cait, my current follower. Was happy to untie my character, but was not that bothered about releasing her own tight bondage. I think she likes it... :grimace:

Just a possible future feature...

9 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Possible feature... Followers remove Devious Devices from themselves. Over time, I wouldn't want to spoil their fun too quickly.

Or have them release you and then give you the keys so you can release them.... or not. LOL Which would be nice because you wouldn't end up with a bunch of keys.

Violate takes the DD keys anyway, and since using BDH, I never bother looting them, unless I have a companion.

Just found out that if you're using a Pip-Boy hider, it conflicts with the bra's from Lacy & Sporty underwear. Took me 10 minutes to figure out the issue, & 2 minutes to fix it. hehehehe

Leaving aside female player oriented dialogs and female clothes, it would be technically possible add an option to the mod to play as male? Or is too difficult?

And more complex one I suppose, invert roles, player as dom and companion sub?

Thanks in advance, sorry for my english, and congrats for the mod, taking a look to the scripts, it looks very complex and shows a very high skill level...

?

@Krazyone

I was thinking about this a bit, what I could do is maybe make the NPC helper quest also work for the follower/mistress.

So the PC could ask NPCs...

• to help her getting out of DD
  • to help her mistress getting out of DD
  • to help both getting out of DD

@izzyknows

Is that the bug where the Pip-Boy disappears? I had that happen to me too a couple of times but i didn't figure out it was coming from the underwear stuff...

@antoniut

I don't think I have any check to prevent a male from becoming a sub...

So that should be possible, but all the events assume a female dom/sub relationship. It would be weird to play it because the dialog doesn't make sense for a male player character...

Adding a game mode where the PC has the dom role would be a lot of work. It completely changes how the events play. Probably would have to write new scripts for everything...