Boston Devious Helper ALPHA

@hkheung

Was the shock collar from some quest?

The only thing I could think of might have happend is BDH removed the collar and some other mod/quest added/equipped tried to equip it again and that somehow ended up in an endless loop of adding/removing the collar...

@banana745892474

I think I found the problem, should be fixed in the next version!

@silentj@web.de

The SKE  thing seems to have messed something up with the scripts. The old log is full of script errors. Even base script from Fallout DLC are reporting missing properties and stuff. 

Will check the new log next!

@EgoBallistic

Thanks for testing it EgoBallistic! :)

Just FYI there is an ongoing problem with AAF 114 that we are looking into, where animations sometimes hang in the "gathering" phase

Ahhh ok... Good to know!

3 hours ago, hkheung said:

another time there was a bug after the npc tried to remove the DD devices by making the shock collar appear in the air and start falling on the ground repeatedly and without stopping I still had all the other DD devices on me

That is part of the problem. A DD is blocking anything from being equipped. Armbinder, mittens are bad for this, only keys are allowed to be picked up. That's why I disable both items or disable RH in Violate.

You logs show an infinite loop of something trying to be equipped. Or just guessing.. it's thrown BDH into an infinite loop which may be why it has a hard time figuring out what to remove.

20 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

That is part of the problem. A DD is blocking anything from being equipped. Armbinder, mittens are bad for this, only keys are allowed to be picked up. That's why I disable both items or disable RH in Violate.

You logs show an infinite loop of something trying to be equipped. Or just guessing.. it's thrown BDH into an infinite loop which may be why it has a hard time figuring out what to remove.

Hello izzyknows

thank you for the answer

actually I came to the same conclusion and I deactivated the RH necklace in violate too ! 

what is annoying is that at ego for example it works well !!!!!

Known Issues

2020-02-29

!!! REQUIRES CLEAN SAVE -OR- NEW GAME !!!

• Boston Devious Helper v0.2.0.7z
  • Boston Devious Helper v0.2.0 - Voice.7z

Added

• Mistress has a new task for her sub!
  • Asking NPCs for help with DD now also works for the companion (if she is locked in DD)

Changed

• NPCs from hostile factions should remain peaceful during events.
  • Mistress will dress her sub more frequently.

Fixed

• Bug that prevented NPCs to be teleported back after events.
  • Companion not sneaking when PC has DDs equipped.
  • Companion not using audio voice files (for non BDH dialog) when the PC has DD equipped.
  • Dogmeat being added to events.
  • Minor bugs.
5 hours ago, hkheung said:

Hello izzyknows

thank you for the answer

actually I came to the same conclusion and I deactivated the RH necklace in violate too ! 

what is annoying is that at ego for example it works well !!!!!

If you have the mittens or armbinder equipped and exit then load that save, Hardship will go into an infinite loop trying to give back the settings menu. I haven't tried it while handcuffed. I make a habit (or at least try to) of not being bound or wearing any DD items when exiting the game.

For me at least, disabling the arm binder, mittens & yokes has reduced the DD issues by 95%. And I can run DD & RH with Violate and have no issues.

7 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Just FYI there is an ongoing problem with AAF 114 that we are looking into, where animations sometimes hang in the "gathering" phase.  It does not seem to be related to dialogues or anything that a mod could control.  Once it happens, the actor who got hung in the gathering phase will always hang in gathering until the game is saved and reloaded.

Good to know. I was seeing this too (mentioned as an aside in some recent Violate thread discussions) an it did seem to crop up coincident with upgrading to AAF 114.

6 hours ago, Akor said:

Known Issues

2020-02-29

• Boston Devious Helper v0.2.0 - Voice.7z

Added

• Mistress has a new task for her sub!
  • Asking NPCs for help with DD now also works for the companion (if she is locked in DD)

Changed

• NPCs from hostile factions should remain peaceful during events.
  • Mistress will dress her sub more frequently.

Fixed

• Bug that prevented NPCs to be teleported back after events.
  • Companion not using audio voice files (for non BDH dialog) when the PC has DD equipped.
  • Dogmeat being added to events.
  • Minor bugs.

Hi. Everything worked great with previous version. After removing, making a clean save and installing new version, I have an issue. The first time my companion want's to talk to me, after becoming her sub, dialogue does not work. I get the popup that the BDH companion want's to talk to me I initiate conversation but, it just starts default conversation, not BDH conversation. Tried many time with no luck. Created another clean save and still no luck. Went back to previous version again and everything works ok.

@Akor So far "NPCs from hostile factions should remain peaceful during events. " is working, except for Dogmeat. He's hostile as hell. LOL

And so far, all tasks with a companion, 10+, has been sex with just them. No gangbang, pillory or getting Pimped Up.

All "ask for help" with NPC's have been sex with Dogmeat.

This is on a vanilla (no mods at all) save.

2 hours ago, dailythebee said:

oh no clean save?!!

If a heavily scripted mod says "clean save or new game".. it should be taken to mean a save (or more accurately, a play through) that has never had the mod installed... or a new game. You cannot "generally" clean a scripted mod by uninstalling/saving/installing because the scripts are permanently baked into the save.

I use Ms. Valut111 for testing or a quick new game. Because it's a clean un modded vanilla save.

14 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Хорошо знать. Я также видел это (упомянутое как отступление в некоторых недавних обсуждениях темы Violate), и, похоже, оно совпало с обновлением до AAF 114.

AAF 114 WORKS PERFECTLY !!!

1 hour ago, Akor said:

@izzyknows

shiiiit!

forgot to remove some debug stuff :(:(:(

Don't know why the faction thing doesn't work for dogmeat. It should make everyone friendly. But I don't have a save to test this scenario =/

Here's a log where I asked a Raider for help and dogmeat spawned in and I died very shortly there after. Flak from explosions. LOL

Plus a bunch of banging Piper. hehehhe

Papyrus.0.log

6 hours ago, izzyknows said:

If a heavily scripted mod says "clean save or new game".. it should be taken to mean a save (or more accurately, a play through) that has never had the mod installed... or a new game. You cannot "generally" clean a scripted mod by uninstalling/saving/installing because the scripts are permanently baked into the save.

I use Ms. Valut111 for testing or a quick new game. Because it's a clean un modded vanilla save.

Installed new update 0.2.1 on same save and everything works again. No need to start a new game. No glitches so far.

On 2/29/2020 at 4:35 PM, Akor said:

2020-02-29

Fixed

I just want to confirm that this fixes the problems with BDH and Ivy 5.1. Thank you!

@stas2503

The plug patch is not required but the other slots will have issues with other outfit items so one item will not be equipped sometimes.

Does packing the voice files into ba2 work? I tried doing that but the lip files where not working for me that way...

Thanks for the translation! :)