Boston Devious Helper ALPHA

Boston Devious Helper ALPHA

View File

This is an alpha version!

Don't expect a complete, working, fun mod!

Any help testing or giving general feedback would be appreciated!

English is not my first language, so all the dialog is pretty bad!!!

Gameplay

This mod is intended for a female player character with a female companion (Piper | Cait).

Used adult themes:

• Humiliation, FM, FF, Dom/Sub, BDSM, Bimbo, Bestiality

Content

• There is no fixed story/quest to follow.
  • Events are mostly triggered randomly.
  • Not all content is available from start, the PC unlocks new content over time.

Helpers

When locked in Devious Devices the PC can ask friendly NPCs for help.

• Some NPCs will agree to help her, some will not.
  • Sometimes NPCs will demand sexual favors for their help.

Companion

The PC can ask her companion for help with Devious Devices. The follower will only help if the PC agrees to enter a Dom/Sub relationship with her.

• The PC can ask her Mistress to help with devious devices.
  • The Mistress will demand humiliating tasks from her sub from time to time.

Slutwalk

The Mistress will occasionally dress her sub in slutty outfits. (requires additional mods, see Outfit mods below)

• NPCs will notice and comment when they see the PC running around in an outfit.
  • Sometimes they will try to have some 'fun' with the PC.

Bimbo Collar

The PC can obtain a Bimbo Mind Control collar which will trigger various bimbo themed events.

• The collar is given by the companion after completing the basic companion tasks (will take a while to get one!)

Downloads

File

Description

Required

Boston Devious Helper v0.3.21.7z

The main mod

YES

Boston Devious Helper v0.3.9 - Voice.7z

Silent voice files so the dialog scenes work correctly

OPTIONAL, RECOMMENDED

Boston Devious Helper v0.3.9 - Voice collar.7z

Audio voice files for the bimbo collar

OPTIONAL, RECOMMENDED

Boston Devious Helper v0.3.10 - Fusion Girl patch.7z

Fusion girl patch for body morphs (thanks @Greyholder)

YES (if you use FusionGirl Body!)

Boston Devious Helper v0.3.21 Ru.7z

Russian language patch (Thanks @stas2503)

OPTIONAL

Patch - Plugs of the Commonwealth Slot54.zip

Changes the slots of the plugs so they don't conflict with the other outfit mods

OPTIONAL

• You want to install the files in the order like they are in the table above!
  • Patch - Plugs of the Commonwealth Slot54.zip goes after Plugs of the Commonwealth

Requires

Fallout 4 runtime v1.10.163
F4SE v0.6.20

Advanced Animation Framework
Devious Devices

Outfit mods (optional, recommended)

The Slutwalk event requires the following mods to be installed. The mod should also run without them, it will check if the mods are installed or not...

Outfits

Outfits are randomly chosen from the following mods

Fusion Girl Versions/Patches

Thanks @Greyholder for the links (Source)

Accessories

These mods add additional items to outfits

Credits

Thanks to everyone who helped and/or created content this mod is using...
dagobaking, EgoBallistic, an3k, Nebuchadnezzer2
ugibber, izzyknows, stas2503, Greyholder

Kimy, Konata Inoue, lordescobar666, darkconsole, Indarello
Dikr, Dickyftw, Bumex and Newmiller, ousnius and Nezzar84, Bluto Blutarsky

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/02/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Fallout 4 runtime v1.10.163, F4SE v0.6.20, Advanced Animation Framework, Devious Devices

Boston Devious Helper v0.3

!!! Updating from version 0.2.x requires new game or clean safe !!!

New Mod Dependency (Soft)

Bimbo Collar

A new quest based around a bimbofication/mind-control collar.
It comes with 16 new events!

Mistress will now occasionally put a special bimbo collar around her sub.

Besides messing with her mind to make her do all kinds of weird stuff it also has body morph capabilities.
It can temporarily increase the Breast + Butt size to give the PC the right bimbo look.

Quickstart cheat

Spoiler

The bimbo events would normally unlock after you finished all the Dom/Sub events that were in v0.2

To speed things up for testing and stuff, I added a console command which will unlock the collar events right away.
(This will not guarantee that bimbo events are picked/triggered, it will only add them to the list of available events)

1. Start/Load your game, wait some time for the mod to finish loading.
  2. Start the Dom/Sub Quest with the companion.
  3. Open the console and type the command: 'set BDH_CMD to 123'

Body Morph

Currently only supports CBBE Body.

I can add support for other bodies but someone would need to tell me the slider names (+values) to get good looking results.

Body Morphing is used for

• Bimbo Breast enlargement
  • Bimbo Butt enlargement
  • Cum inflation

Cum Inflation

It is now possible for the PC (+other female actors) to get filled up with cum. This is visualized by a growing belly. Currently, this is added only to some of the new events.

Custom Player Outfits

I added some functionality to save/use custom player outfits and use them besides or instead of default ones.

• Atm you can save up to 10 outfits
  • Only checks basic equipment slots: Body, Torso, Arms, Legs (if more slots are needed let me know)
  • Will probably not work with Items that rely on ArmorMods for visuals

How-To

Spoiler
  1. Equip the items you want to register
  2. Open MCM -> Boston Devious Helper -> Custom Outfits
  3. Select a free outfit slot
  4. Press -> Save Outfit
  5. Exit MCM

You can see what slots are free/used by looking at the Items Count entry. It will show how many items are saved for at this outfit slot (0=empty/none)

You also want to set Probability higher than 0 to activate your custom outfits.

Slutwalk

Slutwalk events can now be triggered by:

• Slutty outfits
  • Being completely naked
  • Bimbo Morphs (Breast + Butt)
  • Cum inflated belly

Bad Karma

The PC will now gain bad karma if she demands things or canceling tasks/events. If the karma value gets high enough there is a chance to trigger a punishment event (requires RSE II: Combat Surrender and Abductions)

The PC can reduce bad karma by completing tasks/events.

PC Attitude

At the end of most events you usually get a dialog where you could pick some option to set the PC attitude/mood (positive|negative, submissive|disobedient).

This now has the following effects:

Positive|Submissive attitude

• Trigger events at a higher rate (more frequent events)
  • Completing events will reduce bad karma at a higher rate
  • Demand or canceling events will give more bad karma

Negative|Disobedient attitude

• Trigger events at a lower rate (less frequent events)
  • Completing events will reduce bad karma at a lower rate
  • Demand or canceling events will give less bad karma

1 hour ago, AkiKay said:

Looks interesting. I´ll try it right now. Oh and for anyone using Fusion Girl, you can find a conversion for all supported clothing pieces except for Sporty Underwear so this works with Fusion Girl!

I use Fusion girl so I was hoping that since conversions need the original mod, that would be good enough. Glad you tested it for everyone else :)

I'm on it, looks great, my question is:

I'm Playing with Ivy 5.1, and i don't have a line to ask for help with a collar, so, is the mod made to be helped and dominated by certain followers?

I'm very excited to see what the dom makes my character do.

Thanks!

Update:

I got it, i'm not using the most updated F04 or f4se so... i had to change the esp, is working now.
You might mention it as a requirement.

@Gamaramdi

Sorry, I wasn't aware that this would be  a problem. I'm quite a noob at modding, I will add it to the requirements!

@leopardus

I will check this event asap. Was it the basic masturbation event (PC + Follower) or did it involve other NPCs? With 'invite loading screen' you mean the FadeToBlack sequence before the animation starts?

@xyzxyz

No, you don't need all/any of the clothes mods. It will use what is available, if you don't have any this specific event will be disabled.

@leopardus

I did a quick test of all masturbation events, so far I could not reproduce the issue you reported.

Could you maybe provide me a Papyrus.log?

2 hours ago, Akor said:

@Gamaramdi

Sorry, I wasn't aware that this would be  a problem. I'm quite a noob at modding, I will add it to the requirements!

@leopardus

I will check this event asap. Was it the basic masturbation event (PC + Follower) or did it involve other NPCs? With 'invite loading screen' you mean the FadeToBlack sequence before the animation starts?

No worries! Thanks for this amazing mod

OK first off let me say great mod idea, I'm using it but found a conflict with Raider pet. When you are told to go speak with someone (the boss or lucky) you can't get the mod lines from them without disabling your mod and the only way to do that is to exit the game and disable it since you don't have an mcm toggle to enable/disable the mod. Might be something you want to look into. I even tried the option line let's talk about something else but it simply ended the conversation and when I attempted to talk to them again I got the same lines for your mod. I like the mod and will continue to follow and use it. Keep up the good work!

Other mods that introduce "alternate communication" usually use a dedicated key to bring up those extra subjects in place of normal conversation - Sex em Up for an instance. Maybe it will work for you too?

P.S. Thanks for making this mod. I'll have a justification to keep DD in load order at last.

@Akor Are you open to suggestions?  If so maybe you could add a [ add items to slutwalk selection ] item like how the [ no strip item manager ] mod does it so we can add extra items at will without you having to add more and more clothing mods on your end.  

So far it sounds fantastic.  Looking forward to trying it out 

Looking good so far (almost imagine I've seen this before somewhere else! ;) )

Still very early on in game play but so far don't get animations for masturbation (so I guess I'm missing some animation files somewhere), and also when my follower wants me to do something the on screen prompt (top left) say's BDH wants to do do something rather than the name of the follower?

@Oldwolf58

What dialog was interfering (DD help or a specific event)?

There should be a dialog option (Ignore DD for now.. | Tell her/him to stop staring... | ...) which should disable BDH dialog for this NPC for like 5minutes to allow other dialog to pop up.

Maybe I forgot this option in some dialog or it could be bugged...

@SayKoRn

I'm not sure, I'm not very experienced at modding, still learning things. I will check and update the description if necessary. Thanks for the hint!

@mai_hasegawa

I will definitely consider this if its causing trouble this way!

@GoldenRain

Sure, suggestions are always welcome :)

I know the current system is not well done, I definitely would like to have a way for others to add/define their own outfits, but I haven't found a any/good way of doing it.

I will check the "no strip item manager" mod you mentioned and see if I can figure something out!

@jc321

:tounge_xd:

Do masturbation animations work for you outside of BDH?

What follower are you using?

My English is not good enough to express my feelings towards this brilliant brilliant creation. Thank you, Akor! There's so much thought, creativity and kink in every interaction that I can't believe it's the same ol'dirty FO4 I was playing yesterday. Mistress Piper is the best video game character ever.

Spoiler

ScreenShot5.png.7750b32dda23d6fcbfaa29cf6825e40c.png

That "Competition" scene, Oh my God! You are a genius. Thank you! And it's just an alpha. I'm even scared to fantasize what's coming next (you will implement facial expressions, right?)

10/10

Thank you!

Oh, and it works flawlessly on my butchered save. Two minor glitches: 1. Nora tried to talk to herself once. 2. Piper tried to give her an "over 9000 sluttiness outfit" but failed (I don't have some of the recommended outfits)

Edit: Facial expressions are already there! Sorry, I somehow missed voices patch...