Boston Devious Helper ALPHA

20 hours ago, Akor said:

@Oldwolf58

What dialog was interfering (DD help or a specific event)?

There should be a dialog option (Ignore DD for now.. | Tell her/him to stop staring... | ...) which should disable BDH dialog for this NPC for like 5minutes to allow other dialog to pop up.

Maybe I forgot this option in some dialog or it could be bugged...

The "ignore DD for now" works fine but for that one instance when you're told to report to the boss in Raider Pet it doesn't . It may be because of the way Raider Pet does a Force Greet for that conversation, I don't know. Other than that your "Ignore" line has worked fine for all other situations.

I did notice something else tho, I was put into a slut outfit and afterwards I sent my Dom off because I was going into the institute. I went to home plate to get rid of everything I didn't want to take into the institute which included the outfit. However maybe i messed up because i didn't use the unequip hotkey and just removed the outfit , but everyone acted like I was still wearing the slut outfit even though I was in my regular ASIA armor.

@Gamaramdi

Just to clarify the voice file are only silent voice files, there is no actual audio. They are needed so the actors will move lips and a so you can skip the dialog.

Do no actors have lip movement during any BDH dialog?

@magnusx

Well technically I think you can also go with a male follower, but the dialog is all written for a female character so you will get some really weird dialog/scenes... :D

With 'slutty mods' you mean outfit mods? Yes it should pick them up, there might be some problems if you only have a few/not all. Which one exactly do you have?

@ugibber

'Nora tried to talk to herself'... How/What exactly did happen there? Nora is your player character? 

Yeah, there might be issues if you only have some of the outfit mods. Which one you have installed?

@Indarello

Agreed, it already on my list of things to check and add. I will take a look at this mod and see if I can figure something out.

Which outfit mods you have installed?  The slutwalk event will trigger random if your character is a sub. The base chance for the event to trigger is pretty high (~50%)

Triggering when PC wears clothes on her own is a good idea, I'm just a bit afraid of checking every player item against a list of hundreds slutty cloth items all the time...

@Oldwolf58

Ok, I will try to add the hotkey for disabling dialog asap then to avoid this issues. I will also check what is wrong with the slut outfit not updating after you unequip it!

21 minutes ago, Akor said:

@Gamaramdi

Just to clarify the voice file are only silent voice files, there is no actual audio. They are needed so the actors will move lips and a so you can skip the dialog.

@magnusx

Well technically I think you can also go with a male follower, but the dialog is all written for a female character so you will get some really weird dialog/scenes... :D

With 'slutty mods' you mean outfit mods? Yes it should pick them up, there might be some problems if you only have a few/not all. Which one exactly do you have?

@ugibber

'Nora tried to talk to herself'... How/What exactly did happen there? Nora is your player character? 

Yeah, there might be issues if you only have some of the outfit mods. Which one you have installed?

@Indarello

Agreed, it already on my list of things to check and add. I will take a look at this mod and see if I can figure something out.

Which outfit mods you have installed?  The slutwalk event will trigger random if your character is a sub. The base chance for the event to trigger is pretty high (~50%)

Triggering when PC wears clothes on her own is a good idea, I'm just a bit afraid of checking every player item against a list of hundreds slutty cloth items all the time...

@Oldwolf58

Ok, I will try to add the hotkey for disabling dialog asap then to avoid this issues. I will also check what is wrong with the slut outfit not updating after you unequip it!

There must be some event like when actor equip something

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=OnObjectEquipped_-_Actor

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Actor_Script

Akor, yes, Nora is my character. A message "Nora wants to talk to you" started to pop up. I don't think it was during the slut walk (not sure). Happened once. Outfits I have so far: Plugs, Dicky's Outfit, Kinky Collars, Equippable Bikini. Others are not converted to the body I use - Atomic Beauty. I'll try to adapt them myself, hence the question - will the mod recognize new outfits if I add them mid playthrough?

@Indarello

Will check it out, thanks for the links! :)

@ugibber

The mods you have should be enough, did you get absolutely no items at all, so you where naked?

BDH will check if you add/remove esp from supported outfit mods and rebuild its item database. So yes, you should be able to add/remove mods any time (if there is no bug :D)

16 minutes ago, Akor said:

@Indarello

Will check it out, thanks for the links! :)

@ugibber

The mods you have should be enough, did you get absolutely no items at all, so you where naked?

BDH will check if you add/remove esp from supported outfit mods and rebuild its item database. So yes, you should be able to add/remove mods any time (if there is no bug :D)

Yes. no items at all, totally nude. Oh, I just remembered I probably didn't have Dicky's outfit (played all night - everything's blurry). Or did I? Ok, anyway, next event added dicky's outfit properly.

4 hours ago, Akor said:

@Gamaramdi

@magnusx

@ugibber

@Indarello

@Oldwolf58

Only have lacy underwear and sporty underwear, have no more room for pluggins, reaching dangerously the 250 x( tyvm, gonna give it a try, if she end up naked i guess it counts as slutty xD

On 2/4/2020 at 4:19 PM, Akor said:

@SayKoRn

I'm not sure, I'm not very experienced at modding, still learning things. I will check and update the description if necessary. Thanks for the hint!

Well it seems someone in AAF discord is using your mod without Deviously Cursed Wasteland so may aswell tag it as a "Soft Requirement" instead of just "Requirement".. just to avoid any confusions ^^

I'll be sure to try the mod out when i get back into Fallout 4, definitely!

I may have an issue, or its just me being inept,

I'm using piper as the companion, I got the mod working fine and got the first DD removed by her in order to have her set as the mistress, however after that point the only response my character gets from begging is "maybe later" or "i'm not in the mood", the other three options all work fine and demanding she remove the devices works, its just the begging option that never changes, 

I have tried waiting for a few days in game, but nothing changes, is there something I'm missing here or is it a genuine issue?

Another note is that I didn't use a clean save when starting the mod, i don't know if that would cause any issues here or not

I have ideas!
My 200+ year old bimbo doesn't know how to survive and behave properly in post nuclear society. So Mistress could...
1. Dress her every morning - random low level armor or clothes with an option to negotiate ("Mistress, what do you think about this outfit?")
2. Tell her what and when to eat and drink."Drop that now, It will kill you!" (Removes random items from inventory) "I have something better for you" (Gives some random food, drinks, cum, pee, poop, squirt in mouth...    Sorry, I got carried away.
3. Helps her to manage settlements. "We need more/less settlers, defense, crops..." "You need to establish the line between..." "I don't want this painting here". "I think Preston has to go. Preferably to Oberland Station". "We'll need an extra bed. I've invited Cait to help with your training".
4. Comment on her skills. "I'm not happy with your performance. You looked tired during last gangbang. We have to work on your endurance".
5. Tell her where to go. "I know that sucking cocks is your number 1 priority, but you promised to find Nick Valentine half a year ago. So, no more cocks for you, unless it's Valentine's cock".

Please feel free to ignore ^  I'm sure you've got enough (and much better) ideas of your own.

@SayKoRn

Yes, I checked it, its really not required. I changed the description. Thank you :)

@ugibber

I think I found the bug which caused your character trying to talk to herself :D. It should be fixed with v0.1.2!

Suggestion are always welcome! It will probably take a while until I add new content though. Currently I want to focus on fixing things, but I will definitely write your ideas down so I don't forget them ;)

@IgnisFatuus

Did your character do any tasks for her mistress? When the companion removes DD from the PC she will refuse to remove any more until the PC has completed a task for her.

@magnusx

lacy + sport underwear should work fine. If you run into issues though a papyrus log would be super helpful for me to figure out what went wrong. :)

@Akor I found the issue, I was inept, after having a look in the MCM I noticed all the block event timers that would prevent the tasks from happening, I almost never keep my characters weapon holstered for long so I think that kept resetting the timer on her getting given a task, after reducing all the block event timers to the minimum time allowed and standing around a bit she was issued a task and everything progressed normally.

Apart from that hiccup on my part, I really like the mod so far, its nice to see semi-randomised dialog in a mod were you inevitably go through the same options a bunch of times, it keeps things feeling organic.

@ugibber

I tried to remove it with FO4edit but it gets automatically added back when I save the esp with CK. I think it is because it is referenced by DD and I reference DD so it is added automatically. Not sure how this works exactly...

I will check the logs and see if I can fix things. THanks for the logs! :)

@IgnisFatuus

Ahh, ok that why nothing happening for you. Maybe I should reduce the block timer default values a bit so other won't run into the same problem.

Yes, I tried to make the dialog as varied as I could, even with my bad english XD