Boston Devious Helper ALPHA

6 hours ago, NIkki1564 said:

while tinkering today it appeared that mistress doesn't remove restrictive boots or collars ?

Were you begging for help?

If you "Beg" for help, they might remove all of the items or just one or two or none... The dialogue is now pretty accurate as what is about to happen.

The boots bug Akor tracked to a bug in Devious Devices.

As for the collar, so far "for me" they've been removed every time. That's why I ask if you Begged.

Question for ya! Does the Atomic Spanking S3 Spank FF loop work for you? Even calling it manually doesn't work for me. The normal Atomic Spanking works though.

Never mind.. fixed it. :)

2 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Were you begging for help?

If you "Beg" for help, they might remove all of the items or just one or two or none... The dialogue is now pretty accurate as what is about to happen.

The boots bug Akor tracked to a bug in Devious Devices.

As for the collar, so far "for me" they've been removed every time. That's why I ask if you Begged.

Question for ya! Does the Atomic Spanking S3 Spank FF loop work for you? Even calling it manually doesn't work for me. The normal Atomic Spanking works though.

Never mind.. fixed it. :)

yes I begged, but I had 4 items on so sounds like shes didnt feel like remove all of them lol  

right now now animations work even started new play through but AAF had 300= errors  down to 3 mod errors

bhouse.esm

nuka.esl

neosky.esm

using google they are in CC  but various opinions online if that will fix it and none of the mods I have installed say they are requirement yet they show ingame as AAF error for missing files

ie: more research for me  :D 

@izzyknows

I run Violate, Raider Pet & Hardship. IF you loose a fight at a Raider Camp, Violate binds you up & passes off to Raider Pet, a Raider "may" want to have a gangbang/public show (BDH).

At that point when their friends are called to watch.. all hell breaks loose since their "friends" (who are not Raiders) are not in Hardship's White Flag faction. Really fun to watch!

:D:D:D

you use bat files to do stuff, how?

Found a nasty bug.

Crap :O

Will investigate asap!

@NIkki1564

Yes, DD boots are currently not recognized correctly. The collar was probably from RealHandcuffs mod, those don't work currently either .(

I will try to add support for RealHandcuffs items.

Any luck getting dance animation to work in BDH yet?

51 minutes ago, Akor said:

you use bat files to do stuff, how?

In the case of Hardship the file just contains

addtofaction 17004c80 0

1700.... being my load order.

bat bw is a lot faster to type. LOL

Oh, the nasty bug, only happens with a gangbang (companion calls the actors) or pillory. But you prolly knew that. LOL

lots of progress......with recent update to aaf there were up dates and merges etc. there were compounding udates to requirements. There was also a conflict with new aaf and and a patch on required list that was now part of aaf.  ie: no longer needed and conflicting. Actually down to 0 errors in aaf now   :)

Been at this for too many hours to keep going, though not quite lvl'd to run to mistress yet.  which may be good in that I had question about that.  If I read correctly its either Piper or Cait ? not both.  whichever I beg for help first ?   Then can I still have the other as second follower or would that mess things up ?

As far as dancing animation it will have to wait til tomorrow, actually later today. I will certainly post on here how it goes, but from what I see now Im expecting to enjoy an awesome mod tomorrow !!!

Thank You Very Much  @Akor and @izzyknows  for the help !!!!

2020-02-16

• Boston Devious Helper v0.1.7.7z
  • Boston Devious Helper v0.1.7 - Voice.7z

!!! IMORTANT BUGFIX !!!

Previous versions had a major bug where NPCs where teleported into the CTEST cell after participating in certain events.

If you have a save with an older version you might have NPCs stuck there :(

I added a script which will try to get these NPCs out of CTEST. You can start it via the MCM or through the console (see below). The script will move the NPCs back to their original editor location (where they were when the game started).

!!! IMORTANT BUGFIX !!!

Fixed

• NPCs getting teleported to CTEST after certain events.

Added

• Command to fix stuck NPC in CTEST
    • MCM -> Boston Devious Helper -> Misc -> Excecute Command -> Fix missing NPC
    • Or via console -> 'Set BDH_CMD to 912'
7 hours ago, NIkki1564 said:

If I read correctly its either Piper or Cait ? not both.  whichever I beg for help first ?   Then can I still have the other as second follower or would that mess things up ?

Hah! Good question! I was just about to try that with Thuggysmurf"s mods. Want to see if I can get 5 mistresses at once.

@NIkki1564

Yes, Piper or Cait. You should be able to switch between them.

Other female followers might work too, never tried that.

There won't be voice files for them though. So you will have minor issues during dialog (no lip movement, lines not skipable, camera always focused on the PC)

@izzyknows

5 mistresses at once?!?!? :wacko:

2 minutes ago, Akor said:

Other female followers might work too, never tried that.

I've tried around 6 or so female companions, they all work fine, minus the minor issues.

I noticed that when getting Pimped Up, the currently worn outfit isn't destroyed anymore,(kool!) except for the Kinky Kollars (IF one is equipped.) unequipped ones are unaffected.

Anyway, gonna go save my lost perverts from ctest hell. LOL

Well the ctest rescue worked for the most part. It ignored 1 settler and the Human Armor Rack (didn't expect the AR to work) from Starlight and Dogmeat. The settler & armor rack it teleported back to the test cell. Dogmeat it completely ignored.

Named NPC's showed the location they were teleported to, "Resident" destination was blank.

Except for Dogmeat.. totally acceptable tool.

I finally had time to try it (latest version) and it seems fantastic. Congratulations!

As it was in a new game, the one who helped me remove the devious devices was Codsworth. All the derogatory dialogues I read (in my head) with Codsworth's voice and it was so fkn funny. :lol:

Hi,

With the recent update, I was finally able to move past the slutwalk-gangbang event. But eventually, after a few more events, I would still get the never ending black screen with the loading green icon. I suspect it does not come from your mod, but more an issue with AAF not finding the right anim ?

So my question is...

Could you (anyone?) post a complete and exact list of the animation packs you are using with this mod and the patches, in the exact load order ? I know this sounds naive for those who are used to it, but reading the forum, you get different patches or load orders, depending on the thread.

Thanks in advance.

21 hours ago, Akor said:

@WAVAW

Sorry, can you give a bit more information what problem exactly you have? :worried:

When loading a save or starting a new one, the game crashes after a few seconds. The file TortureDevices.esm is the main one for Devious Devices.esm, and without it, respectively, your file does not start. 

@izzyknows

Ahhh, the dog, I knew I forgot something :(

Not sure if the Resident thing is bad or I can ignore it.

@LipoCH

Well technically it comes from my mod. It probably a bug with actors not getting ready for the animation or starting the animation itself. If you could upload a papyrus log it would help me a lot fixing these problems.

Did you get stuck in the gangbang event again or another one?

As for animations I have the ones from an3k guide 

Patches 

Patch for animations

AAF - The One Patch to Bang Them All

@WAVAW

You are trying to play without TortureDevices? I don't think I can fix this, like you already wrote it is required by Devious Devices and Boston Devious Helper requires Devious Devices...

14 minutes ago, Akor said:

@LipoCH

Well technically it comes from my mod. It probably a bug with actors not getting ready for the animation or starting the animation itself. If you could upload a papyrus log it would help me a lot fixing these problems.

Did you get stuck in the gangbang event again or another one?

As for animations I have the ones from an3k guide 

Patches 

Patch for animations

AAF - The One Patch to Bang Them All

I also have the animation packs from that thread. But then, may I ask more precisely which patches you have installed ?

I have the Leito/Crazy patch installed as well as the one from Indarello... are they both needed/compatible ?

Finally I have the One Patch to bang them all installed in the end, but according to Indarello, it should not be loaded in the last position... confusing.

42 minutes ago, Akor said:

Not sure if the Resident thing is bad or I can ignore it.

After some more checking, The Resident having a blank/missing destination was a bad thing. I have nooo idea where they were teleported to. I bet the noodle lady is missing Takahashi LOL!!

@LipoCH

These are the animations+patches I have. But be warned I have some animation issues too (floating dicks and wrong positions XD)

Gangbangs have been fine though when I tested them, so maybe it will help you.

Spoiler

"0148","-","AAF - Animations_separator"
"0149","+","ShinoPoses-25902-5-1"
"0151","+","Thrax's Action Poses-33407-1-31"
"0152","+","AAF - Compatibility Patch - Thrax's Action Poses 1.3.1"
"0153","+","AJ_Various_XMLs_2.4"
"0154","+","RohZima_RealAnimatedPoses-31455-1-2"
"0155","+","AAF Anim - FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v2.0a"
"0157","+","AAF - FO4 Animations by Leito - Voice Fix for FF animations 1.1"
"0158","+","AAF Anim - 50 Shades of Fallout 4 1.0.5"
"0159","+","AAF Anim - NSFW Sound Pack 3.0.1"
"0160","+","AAF Anim - Atomic Lust-31853-2-6-1b-1567292472"
"0162","+","AAF Anim - bp70FO4sexanimations_2.3"
"0163","+","AAF Anim - Crazy Animations (NMM Gun Version) - 3-11-17"
"0164","+","AAF Anim - FARELLE_ANIM_MOD_DEV_0.1.2"
"0165","+","AAF Anim - Four-Play Animations by Crazy 1.3"
"0166","+","AAF Anim - Four-Play Animations by Crazy 1.3 - Temporary Patch"
"0167","+","AAF Anim - Bad End Animation Pack 1.0.5"
"0168","+","AAF Anim - Bondage Animations 2.00"
"0169","+","AAF Anim - Vadermania[AAF]"
"0170","+","AAF - Custom Moans v1.2 - The One Patch 1.1.1"
"0171","+","AAF Anim - The One Patch to Bang Them All"
"0172","+","AAF Anim - SavageCabbages Animation Pack v1.1"
"0173","+","AAF Anim - Creature Pack Release 3.00"
"0174","+","AAF Anim - DLC Creature Animation Pack v0.1"
"0175","+","AAF Anim - Mutated Lust 1.3"
"0177","+","Patch for animations (SquirtCum Effects, cumtattoo overlays, stages, fixes) 4.5"
"0178","+","AAF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes_V200207"

I have Leito/Crazy deactivated, Indarello goes last afaik. I don't think One Patch goes last... It hasn't been updated for a while.

Have you looked in your papyrus log yet? Maybe there would be something in it which would help us figuring out what went wrong.

@izzyknows

Epic fail by me then :'(

I looked at the Resident npcs, they should all teleport back to diamond city...

Is this room one of yours?

An NPC helper from the Brotherhood at the Boston Airport wanted a gangbang and pulled some settlers from Sanctuary, among them Garvey and the Vaultec Rep, to the airport and after that, they were stuck here. I used moveto commands to get them out.

I'm using version 0.15.

I think I'm going to have to stop using the mod for now so this doesn't happen again. I was able to track them down only because Garvey was among them and he had a quest marker on him. The quest marker led to a non-door, and that was when I realised something was up.

20200218091344_1.jpg.4da212e7d964d5e17bd20ef49e49430e.jpg

1 hour ago, Tanglin said:

Is this room one of yours?

An NPC helper from the Brotherhood at the Boston Airport wanted a gangbang and pulled some settlers from Sanctuary, among them Garvey and the Vaultec Rep, to the airport and after that, they were stuck here. I used moveto commands to get them out.

I'm using version 0.15.

I think I'm going to have to stop using the mod for now so this doesn't happen again. I was able to track them down only because Garvey was among them and he had a quest marker on him. The quest marker led to a non-door, and that was when I realised something was up.

Yes it is. Version 1.7 fixes it and has a MCM tool to recover the NPC's.

@Akor

I happened to remember noodle lady's ID... don't ask. lol
Her location was showing Diamond City, yet she, or the other missing residents, was nowhere to be found. So I player.moveto 4ded which was in front of Valentine's office and she wasn't there.

But running around the corner to the noodle stand... there she was along with all the others!

I have no idea why that made them all show up.

Oh, and I had visited DC 7 or 8 times before. Oh well! It worked!! :)

1253866176_Fallout4Screenshot2020_02.17-21_45_55_50.thumb.png.14fe77af67c0831275d478cea2c14818.png