Boston Devious Helper ALPHA

@izzyknows

Yay... it finally works! :wacko:

I haven't found a good way of dealing with the dialog problem. I can force close them but I always have to be careful not to close my own dialog... :(

@LinksSword

I'm not sure the Vault-Tec-Bimbo collar would fit very well into Skyrim, not very lore friendly ;P

2 hours ago, Akor said:

@izzyknows

Yay... it finally works! :wacko:

I haven't found a good way of dealing with the dialog problem. I can force close them but I always have to be careful not to close my own dialog... :(

@LinksSword

I'm not sure the Vault-Tec-Bimbo collar would fit very well into Skyrim, not very lore friendly ;P

Well it could be repurposed into a dwemer collar of sorts... still wouldn't be lore friendly but who cares about lore friendly mods in my eyes any mod that adds new stuff that bethesda hadn't created themselves would be considered not lore friendly. :D

Besides that people looking for sex mods i don't think are looking for lore friendly stuff just saying. After all that in itself isn't exactly lore friendly now is it? 

so i did manage to stop the sjf error when i reinstalled savagecabbage and the addon that mod requires however i have another problem that persists, sometimes when i am going into a AAF sex scene the scene never loads and is stuck on the black screen with the loading icon on the bottom. Or in one case piper asked my character to dance while she masturbate, my character started to dance but piper just stood there and after i finished she was still standing there and no dialogue would pop up so i disabled her and enabled her and moved her to me which got her unstuck and she was behaving normally again..

6 hours ago, LinksSword said:

so i did manage to stop the sjf error when i reinstalled savagecabbage and the addon that mod requires however i have another problem that persists, sometimes when i am going into a AAF sex scene the scene never loads and is stuck on the black screen with the loading icon on the bottom. Or in one case piper asked my character to dance while she masturbate, my character started to dance but piper just stood there and after i finished she was still standing there and no dialogue would pop up so i disabled her and enabled her and moved her to me which got her unstuck and she was behaving normally again..

To get out of the problems you mention..

Stuck in Black Screen: Quick Save then Quick Load. This will allow you see what exactly is going on.

Then...

Open MCM>>Boston Devious Helper>>Misc>>Run Command>>Reset Events

Or you can use the console command "set bdh_cmd to 911"

That will clear all the stuck animations/events without the risk of breaking a companion.

Then.... exit the game and post your papyrus log.

If you can 't manually play an animation, or it doesn't show up in the list, a mod will hang when calling that animation. So, go through & manually test them. If they work, great! If not fix em. LOL
If they do manually play and you still get a stuck event, reproduce it & post the log.

@LinksSword

Like izzyknows already mentioned if you could upload logs it would help me figuring out what went wrong =/

@izzyknows

Pillory event is killing me :(

I have somewhat an idea what might have happened, but not sure how to fix it :(

I changed something so the event should skip scenes if it bugs out, so it should at least now end without getting stuck anymore.

Download v0.3.9

Updating from version 0.3.2 (or higher) requires NO clean save!
Updating from version 0.3.1 (or lower) requires a clean save | new game!

2020-06-27

• Boston Devious Helper v0.3.9.7z
  • Boston Devious Helper v0.3.9 - Voice.7z
  • Boston Devious Helper v0.3.9 - Voice collar.7z
  • Boston Devious Helper v0.3.9 - Fusion Girl patch.7z

Changed

• Added support fort Canary Save File Monitor
  • Tweaked pillory event a bit in case it bugs out.
  • NPCs in PowerArmor are now ignored for events.

I have one thing I that your mod seems to bring up, I know dropping your mod makes it disappear. Zazout4.esp missing.

Not used zazout4 in like forever it is sort of bugged with AAF.

Zex good but zazout4 not so good.  Wonder what you have that is bringing the error up in AAF console.  posted image, and my AAF load order such as it is. The numbers in front of mod name are for me so the AAF files are at top on my MO2 Mod folder in the order they are installed, as I edit the .xml's some, and it is handy to have them always be at top in folder in order I installed them.

EDIT >>> That load order should be pretty much the same as this Guide, which is pretty spot on.

Capture4.PNG

Capture.PNG

@galgat

I guess it's coming from these XMLs I made for some pillory animations to support FF actors.

Does the error go away if you delete those?

\AAF\BDH_ZaZOut4_FF_animationData.xml
\AAF\BDH_ZaZOut4_FF_positionData_Furniture.xml
\AAF\BDH_ZaZOut4_FF_tagData.xml

31 minutes ago, Akor said:

@galgat

I guess it's coming from these XMLs I made for some pillory animations to support FF actors.

Does the error go away if you delete those?

\AAF\BDH_ZaZOut4_FF_animationData.xml
\AAF\BDH_ZaZOut4_FF_positionData_Furniture.xml
\AAF\BDH_ZaZOut4_FF_tagData.xml

I thought about that but wanted your idea on it. also I keep getting a

BDH-WARNING - Deviously Cursed Wasteland.esp not installed||[bdh:bdh_deviouslib <BDH_LibQuest (2F01E7C1)>]
[06/27/2020 - 11:27:55AM] [DD]: Updating to version 6

I have never had that mod installed, not sure if not having it will cause problems or not ?

1 hour ago, xxDarkSlayerxx said:

Really enjoying version 0.2 so far. Is 0.3 safe to install or should I wait a bit longer?

Don't do it!

It causes potentially catastrophic spikes in serotonin, oxytocin, dopamine endorphins and adrenaline!

Yeah it's fine to install the latest version. ;)

@Akor I personally removed AWKCR requirement from Devious Devices since DD doesn't really need much from AWKCR other than crafting station and AWKCR is really outdated and bloated. I notice this mod also has AWKCR as a requirement, does this direct require AWKCR or indirectly due to DD?

Anyway I advise every modder removes the requirement for AWKCR in the future.

EDIT: I removed AWKCR requirement by removing several keywords from BIMBO armor records, like _clothingslot50necklace and primary color swap.

@xxDarkSlayerxx

It should be ok to upgrade to v0.3 now.

I mean there is always a risk of something bugging out but I think it's not more|less stable then v0.2...

@NoJoker

I don't think I use anything from AWKCR. Those references come from DD as far as I remember.

I tried to remove them once but everytime I load/save the esp in the CK it puts it back in...

If it is a problem I could try to resolve the DD reference in a script and not in the CK. Then I could probably get rid of all the referenced stuff.

Ah I upgraded, but I noticed again, that the supplied FUZ files somehow render certain vanilla dialogue from the player and npc's silent as well. There are 41 vanilla FUZ files being replaced by your mod. (31 if I ignore MalePlayerVoice)

EDIT:

Hmm, trying to figure out why Piper is silent out of a sudden. Especially her generic random chatter when I loot stuff is completely silent.

34 minutes ago, Akor said:

@xxDarkSlayerxx

It should be ok to upgrade to v0.3 now.

I mean there is always a risk of something bugging out but I think it's not more|less stable then v0.2...

@NoJoker

I don't think I use anything from AWKCR. Those references come from DD as far as I remember.

I tried to remove them once but everytime I load/save the esp in the CK it puts it back in...

If it is a problem I could try to resolve the DD reference in a script and not in the CK. Then I could probably get rid of all the referenced stuff.

I removed them via FO4Edit, the BIMBO Collar Armor Records reference to AWKCR but not DD, once I removed the keywords and object template, and successfully purged the AWKCR master from the esp.

18 minutes ago, Akor said:

@xxDarkSlayerxx

How/where do you see that?

MO2 doesn't show me any conflict with the voice files.

Also the voice files should all be in the \Sound\Voice\Boston Devious Helper.esp\ folder, they should not affect vanilla dialog at all

I'm confused =(

I am confused as well and had that with version 0.2 already, but no idea how I fixed it again. It is really weird.

EDIT: Oh and there are no conflicts by default, but there is at least one FUZ file in your \Sound\Voice\Boston Devious Helper.esp\ folder for Piper, which has the same file name as the original vanilla FUZ file. It is 0001A2C7_1.fuz. I am just going to do a dumb approach and test around a bit.

EDIT 2: Yea, somehow Piper is completely silent for me now. I only have subtitles working, no mouth movement, no sound, nothing.