Boston Devious Helper ALPHA

@NoJoker

I tried to get rid of the master via FalloutEdit... It was a complete desaster :O

How do you find out where stuff is referenced?

@xxDarkSlayerxx

Did you do a clean save or new game?

I checked with a clean save installation and the normal follower dialog with piper was working fine as far as I could see... =/

@Akor

I will check again in a bit, if and when Piper goes silent on my end when activating your mod. I am not 100% sure, but I think the bug started to happen when the BDH Quest went active (Devious Device on my character, Piper agrees to take it off if my char is the sub)

EDIT:

I had that same issue with 0.2 as well even on a clean save and there I fixed it with copying and pasting FUZ files, I think and now it is back with 0.3 on a clean save.

Okay, I think something was somehow haywire on my end.

I disabled the mod again, loaded my clean save, checked everything and Piper was working totally fine. Then I only activated your mod and the voice addons and disabled the old FUZ test I did myself to fix the 0.2 issue I had (maybe it was a placebo anyway and it sorted itself out at some point back then) and now it seems to work just fine again. Lost a bit of progress, but I can deal with that.

1 hour ago, Akor said:

@NoJoker

I tried to get rid of the master via FalloutEdit... It was a complete desaster :O

How do you find out where stuff is referenced?

@xxDarkSlayerxx

Did you do a clean save or new game?

I checked with a clean save installation and the normal follower dialog with piper was working fine as far as I could see... =/

Check the load order of AWKCR when you load it in FO4edit starts with, for example if the first two digits is 14, check the Armor records, all Bimbo Collars have keywords and object templates, anything starts with 14 is a reference to AWKCR, once removed, select clean master, it should clean AWKCR as a master from the record.

On 6/27/2020 at 11:58 AM, Akor said:

@galgat

You can ignore the warning, DCW is not needed.

It's just a message I put in to test something when I started and never removed it :O

removing those zazout4 .xml seems to have squared everything up. Have not noticed any problems in the mod from that.

Thank you ! I and the log was something i was curious about, I felt that it was no problem, but wanted to check.

EDIT >>> Also I was thinking of Zazout, that early skeleton not the furniture one.  I just did not have zazout4 installed, it may well be okay.

Hello Akor,

great Mod, thank you!

I am currently in Bimbo Mode and got a delivery Quest. I have to deliver a Fusioncore and have it stashed as asked. Problem is, i dont know where and to whom i have to deliver it. Can you please give me a hint. A Questmarker is not visible. Or do i just have to wait for the receiver to show up?

3 hours ago, Kelach said:

Hello Akor,

great Mod, thank you!

I am currently in Bimbo Mode and got a delivery Quest. I have to deliver a Fusioncore and have it stashed as asked. Problem is, i dont know where and to whom i have to deliver it. Can you please give me a hint. A Questmarker is not visible. Or do i just have to wait for the receiver to show up?

You should have a marker. Make sure it's active in the log, on occasion if another quest is active, you have to manually activate it.

1. really nice additions in this one, have been enjoying it a lot, especially the Bimbo collar, very neat idea.

2. been wanting to ask are you using fade to black a lot in some scene call's ?  I know default AAF setting has it activated, I always turn it off so I can see what is happening in case it messes up.  [ I have ran into a few events where the fade to black was maybe activated, and for some reason I dropped into and eternal loading screen. ] [ Not very often so I was wondering about that. ]

EDIT >> I am not blaming the fade to black or anything, I just can not see what may be happening when this happens it sounds like the scene is continuing, but I can not tell what may be happening.

Hi @Kelach

9 hours ago, Kelach said:

great Mod, thank you!

:thumbsup:

Did check the quest if the if quest was active like izzyknows mentioned?

If there is no marker/quest entry something went wrong :(

Do you still have the papyrus.log from the session where you picked up the fusion core?

@galgat

1) :thumbsup:

2)

Yes I do fade out during scenes when I have to position actors (spectator or teleport NPCs to the scene in general).

Does it happen during a specific event or just in general?

I could  add an option to disable the fading, but the fade itself is probably not the issue why you get stuck so it won't help that much...

56 minutes ago, Akor said:

Hi @Kelach

Do you still have the papyrus.log from the session where you picked up the fusion core?

@galgat

1) :thumbsup:

2)

Yes I do fade out during scenes when I have to position actors (spectator or teleport NPCs to the scene in general).

Does it happen during a specific event or just in general?

I could  add an option to disable the fading, but the fade itself is probably not the issue why you get stuck so it won't help that much...

I agree fade is not the issue, it just keeps me from seeing what might be happening.  It has happened in different scenarios, don't think it was specific, And have no doubt it may just be a Bethesda  thing. 

It has happened very seldom, I seem to avoid it ever happening, (and this may sound off the wall), but if I do the conversation in third person, I have never seen it happen.

2 hours ago, dailythebee said:

hi

i installed highheel . ASA , chainbikini , dickyPinup  ( no installed lace/sporty underwear )

and slutwalk - get pimpsup - nothing get any outfit

so i need all recommanded outfit mods?

sorry my bad english

Did you build the outfits in Body Slide? (don't forget to have Build Morphs checked)
Also craft them and make sure they work correctly.

If they work as expected, then wait to get Pimped Up again, and after the scene plays out, exit the game & post your papyrus log. (Akor has a metric crap ton of debug messages LOL)

No, you don't need all of the outfits. If I remember right, you need at least 1 of the outfits installed before Pimped Up will trigger.

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

Did you build the outfits in Body Slide? (don't forget to have Build Morphs checked)
Also craft them and make sure they work correctly.

If they work as expected, then wait to get Pimped Up again, and after the scene plays out, exit the game & post your papyrus log. (Akor has a metric crap ton of debug messages LOL)

No, you don't need all of the outfits. If I remember right, you need at least 1 of the outfits installed before Pimped Up will trigger.

ty for repl

i fixed problem with new game.

9 hours ago, Akor said:

Hi @Kelach

[...]

Yes, the Quest was active, I even deselcted all the other Quests, so I won't overlook the Marker. I also tried to select the quest and press the R-Key, to jump to the Questdestination on the map, but it only shows my current location, and I tried from diffrent ones.

Sorry, I don't have any papyrus.log from that part of the game.

Is it possible, that the Problem occured, because the location I have to deliver the Fusioncore doesn't exist in my Game? If I had to deliver the Fusioncore to the Prydween for example, that would be the case. After Nora became the Sub of Piper she somewhat got destracted from searching for Shaun. She is now level 30 but didn't even bother to find Nick ... :relaxed:

@galgat

Strange... I'm not aware that changing camera to first/3rd person changes anything significant. Maybe just a coincidence... :classic_unsure:

@Kelach

I think the event must have bugged out then =/

It must have either not picked an NPC or the NPC is in a weird location which is not reachable...

I'm afraid the only thing you can do is try to reset the quest via MCM.

MCM -> Boston Devious Helper -> Misc -> Execute Command -> Reset Events

Or if that doesn't help load a safe from before the event started.

After Nora became the Sub of Piper she somewhat got destracted from searching for Shaun. She is now level 30 but didn't even bother to find Nick ... :relaxed:

:P

@Akor I found out that the ZaZOut4 animation XMLs are causing AAF warning and errors, since ZaZOut animations are outdated and using outdated skeleton as well, perhaps you should remove all ZaZOut animation XMLs all together in the next update. I don't know if your scripts also call ZaZOut4 animations, if so, you should remove them from scripts as well :)

Quote from updated guide:

SKIP/SCRAP THESE MODS/PATCHES (Incompatibilities)

Mods

5.ZaZOut

9 hours ago, NoJoker said:

@Akor I found out that the ZaZOut4 animation XMLs are causing AAF warning and errors, since ZaZOut animations are outdated and using outdated skeleton as well, perhaps you should remove all ZaZOut animation XMLs all together in the next update. I don't know if your scripts also call ZaZOut4 animations, if so, you should remove them from scripts as well :)

Quote from updated guide:

I vote no on that. I like the Pillory scenes, and they work fine as is. But not my mod and Akor can do whatever. ;)

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

I vote no on that. I like the Pillory scenes, and they work fine as is. But not my mod and Akor can do whatever. ;)

SavageCabbage already has Pillory animation which is included BDH as well. ZaZOut4 is redundant.

In BDH_equipmentSetData_Dance.xml , 'Dance EasyGirl Bottom', 'Dance EasyGirl Bottom Top' and several others have double 'unEquip...' entries while some others have  'unEquip...' and reEquip...' entries. Since I know NOTHING about this animation system, I was wondering if this was intentional. 

@NoJoker

Yes, I guess I remove them. I was hoping those animations would get fixed someday but I looks like it won't happen :(

@izzyknows

No worries, like NoJoker said pillory animations are also in SavageCabbage.

I don't think people were using ZaZOut animations anyways or there would have been complaints about the issues with them here already :D

@krill

You mean the ID Attributes right? That's indeed wrong, I must have not payed attention when I copy&pasted stuff around back then.

Thanks for reporting!

@stas2503

Thanks stas2503!

Will add the file to the download page.