Boston Devious Helper ALPHA

2 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

is there a command to trigger the event all tasks completed?

Thanks

John

I honestly don't know.

If you have a stuck task, you can reset all events in the MCM. Or use the command
set bdh_cmd to 911

I "think" that just clears current events. I've had the chance of a new task set to 100% and ran 911, then the same task triggered again. But, that was on a new run. Seems after you make it through the list once, then that setting is ignored, since technically, there are no "new" tasks. Which makes sense.

17 hours ago, izzyknows said:

You can adjust the occurrence timing in the MCM.

The Bimbo Collar is given after all the companion tasks are exhausted. There's a bunch of em! :)

Or after you submit to being a sub, you can use.

Reveal hidden contents

set bdh_cmd to 123

Ok thank you!

@hkheung

What mod manager are you using? The FG patch installed fine for me with MO2.

@NoJoker

Ok, will see if I can do something about it.

@Oghmatorro

In general events happen only/mostly when friendly NPCs are close by. Also if the PC has a weapon drawn or is sneaking it will block events.

You can find the settings izzyknows mentioned under:

MCM -> Boston Devious Helper -> Companion

Spoiler

Set these values lower to increase event frequency:

Idle Timer Min/Max

Set this value higher to increase event frequency:

Active Chance

@MrCruelJohn

is there a command to trigger the event all tasks completed?

There is only the 'set bdh_cmd to 123' console command.

It will flag all companion events as played so the bimbo collar events are unlocked.

You still have to play/unlock the SlutWalk/Helper events, but those quests don't have that many so they should unlock very quickly.

You can also go to MCM and set 'New Task Chance' to 100% this will make sure you unlock/play new events as soon as possible.

MCM -> Boston Devious Helper -> Misc -> New Task Chance -> 100%

Hello Akor

I use NMM CE 0.72.1 

I renamed the folder "Boston Devious Helper v0.3.x - Fusion Girl" in 7z archive to "Data" and it's work now.

However I am still trying to get your mod to work properly
After some tests, uninstall, installation and other new game, I managed to make the request for help work for the player
But there are still some problems with plugs of the commonwealth that your mod no longer recognizes (I have the DD patch for PotC) because even equipped I only have access to the vanilla dialog or the fact that I cannot ask only once help has an npc so if the npc does not remove all DD I have to go see someone else

I'm continuing my research to try to make your mod work 100% but would you happen to have the fusion girl mod in version 1.45?

Cordially

Hi @hkheung

hmm... must be a NMM thing, do you have the same issue with the other downloads or only the Fusion Girl patch?

The plugs are no DD | RealCuffs items it is normal that they don't give you the "Ask for help" dialog.

Did you get the "Ask for help" with plugs in BDH v0.2?

The plugs (+patch) are only used for slutty outfits.

I don't use Fusion Girl so I'm not sure, is 1.45 a new version? Is there a problem with it?

no it's just your fusion girl patch which doesn't install properly the others no problems

and yes version 0.2 removed PotC devices

normally the patch for PotC transforms the cards into DD elements

the new version of fusion girl mod is 1.61 but i think have a problem with this version

I wanted to try v 1.45 but couldn't find it

@hkheung

You had this installed I assume PotC_DD.7z ?

I think it will still work but maybe it is a load order/ install issue. You cannot use both the DD and BDH Patch. I think what every you install last will override the other.

What problem you have with 1.61? I looked through the files and could not find anything different in terms of compatibility with BDH... If it worked in v1.4 it should also work in 1.6

8 hours ago, Akor said:

@hkheung

You had this installed I assume PotC_DD.7z ?

I think it will still work but maybe it is a load order/ install issue. You cannot use both the DD and BDH Patch. I think what every you install last will override the other.

What problem you have with 1.61? I looked through the files and could not find anything different in terms of compatibility with BDH... If it worked in v1.4 it should also work in 1.6

Hello Akor 

yes this is the one

I managed to have the player's BDH dialog. finally !

it came from the devious devices mod which for I do not know that reason no longer worked because I realized that AAF Violate did not recognize it either.

your mod is the last one on my loading list so nothing can replace your mod

i will continue testing to see now if your mod can remove PotC devices like those from DD

yes i thought i had a problem with FG 1.61

38 minutes ago, Gekofin said:

I’m having the same problem with the dialogues not appearing. How did you fix this? @hkheung @Akor

hello Gekofin

For me it came from the devious devices mod which for I do not know that reason no longer worked because I realized that AAF Violate did not recognize it either

hello Akor

good after a lot of tests I can't remove the plugs from the PotC mod with your mod even with the DD PotC patch.

So I'm going to remove the patch so that I can remove them manually.

if you have advice or ideas or if you have time to see why I am interested if not i would do without

cordially

4 hours ago, NoJoker said:

Can u add an option to block the stupid ass Devious Device "Hmmm" dialogue when you have a gag equipped, it's beyond annoying.

You can do that with xEdit by removing the Devious Devices.esm quest dialogue.

Delete all the DD_Library_Gag****

Which leaves just the DD_Ligrary_Kimy_VendorDLG

2074836889_DesktopScreenshot2020_07.11-13_06_04_27.png.682b117afd225673c24f00a32cf5e860.png

@hkheung

I checked things and I don't think PotC as DD are compatible with DD. Even when the Dialog to remove them would work it would cause problems with some BDH events that don't expect the plugs to be devious devices.

So I do not recommend using the DD patch with BDH :(

On 7/3/2020 at 1:49 PM, Akor said:

Hi @dailythebee

What body are you using?

You can test morphs with these commands

Hide contents

Breasts XL

set bdh_cmd to 41

Breasts XXL

set bdh_cmd to 42

Breasts back to normal

set bdh_cmd to 43

Butt XL

set bdh_cmd to 51

Butt XXL

set bdh_cmd to 52

Butt normal

set bdh_cmd to 53

@Kelach @Gamaramdi

I don't have a good save for testing companions but I did some tests with piper + a custom follower I made some time ago.
I couldn't find any obvious bug so far, doesn't mean that there is a sneaky one ofc =/

Any chance to get a log from any of you, would help a lot!...

@Gamaramdi

These slots are checked

Hide contents

+-------+------+-----------+
| Index | Slot | Name      |
| 3     | 33   | BODY      |
| 4     | 34   | L Hand    |
| 5     | 35   | R Hand    |
| 6     | 36   | [U] Torso |
| 7     | 37   | [U] L Arm |
| 8     | 38   | [U] R Arm |
| 9     | 39   | [U] L Leg |
| 10    | 40   | [U] R Leg |
| 11    | 41   | [A] Torso |
| 12    | 42   | [A] L Arm |
| 13    | 43   | [A] R Arm |
| 14    | 44   | [A] L Leg |
| 15    | 45   | [A] R Leg |

@delete1618

Review Event / K1-98

That's fixed now, did I read it right?
You maybe still got a papyrus log from where it was not working, just for me to figure out what went wrong?

BDH no longer working

Did you try the MCM command to reset the current event already? maybe some event got stuck.

MCM -> Boston Devious Helper -> Misc -> Command -> Reset Events

Otherwise a papyrus log would help figuring out whats wrong 

Follower Mods

BDH scans the vanilla companion alias to detect the current follower actor. Any mod that changes that or puts the follower into a different alias will probably cause problems.

@izzyknows

Ok, I will add K1-98 to the ignore list!

Ohhh... you are right If you pick an option that doesn't continue the quest there is a chance the force greet will trigger again before the event can end. Will tweak some stuff to try to fix that!

Like Captain Sparrow said:

But why the rum?? Why so many slots? 33 should be enough, your killing the sluttinessss!! Just check out my outfit, and nobody cares!
image.png.5a15ff7ebe91e13c58d2397665ecad62.png

3 hours ago, Akor said:

@Gamaramdi

Well...  technically it's working fine, your character is not naked! :P

I could reduce number of slots, but in your case it then would probably regard the PC as naked which is not really true...

@HUNTEROFTRUTH01

You mean when you load the game or load a save game?

Does it always crash or only sometimes?

??? You're right, but it would make things hotter if all we need is to remove one slot, i've noticed that in the slutwalk just one cloth is the one that triggers the events, usually some underware, and that is great, because we can wear a lot of different combinations as long as we include that one, so is very immersive.

6 hours ago, Akor said:

@Gamaramdi

Well...  technically it's working fine, your character is not naked! :P

I could reduce number of slots, but in your case it then would probably regard the PC as naked which is not really true...

@HUNTEROFTRUTH01

You mean when you load the game or load a save game?

Does it always crash or only sometimes?

It happens every time i try to leave a cell. When i leave a cell i go into the loading screen fine then after a few seconds my entire game freezes up and i have to use task manager to close it.

On 7/13/2020 at 10:47 PM, Gamaramdi said:

Breasts XL

set bdh_cmd to 41

Breasts XXL

set bdh_cmd to 42

Breasts back to normal

set bdh_cmd to 43

Butt XL

set bdh_cmd to 51

Butt XXL

set bdh_cmd to 52

Butt normal

set bdh_cmd to 53

Hi, btw this doesn't work for me, i'm using https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/32845 is that why?

And, what the music menu for? how can i set some song for the dance? sorry, i don't undestand that

@HUNTEROFTRUTH01

Did the mod install correctly?

Let's say you start/load a game with the mod installed and don't leave the cell, do you see the BDH menu in MCM or do you get the Dialog from NPCs when you have a DD equipped?

Do you have all the required mods and or outfits installed?

@Gamaramdi

Body)

So I change it to only check the body slot (33)? I'm neutral on this...

Body Morphs)

I'm not sure if the mod does interfere with the body morphs. =/

What body are you using and did you build your body with "Build Morphs" enabled?

Music)

Spoiler

BDH installation comes only with dummy silent music files.
If you want to have music during dance/sex scenes you have to install your own music files into BDH.

1. Download LazyAudio XWM FUZ converter
    1. Put your mp3 files into the audio folder
    1. Run audio2xwm.bat 
    1. Rename files in the folder converted to BDH_Default-xx.xwm (BDH_Default-01.xwm, BDH_Default-02.xwm, BDH_Default-03.xwm...)
    1. Copy (Replace) the xmw files from converted to \Data\Music\BDH\Default
    1. In the MCM -> BDH -> Music menu set the number of xwm files you have installed/overwritten.