Boston Devious Helper ALPHA

@xyzxyz

Is it a permanent problem or was it a one time thing?

@Gamaramdi

There should still be an old debug command in the current version which will give the PC a random slutty outfit.

try this command in the console

set BDH_CMD to 3

It can take a couple of seconds until a new outfit is generated/equipped.

I have not tested it, but it should then trigger slutwalk events, even without the companion.

6 hours ago, Akor said:

@xyzxyz

Is it a permanent problem or was it a one time thing?

@Gamaramdi

There should still be an old debug command in the current version which will give the PC a random slutty outfit.

try this command in the console

set BDH_CMD to 3

It can take a couple of seconds until a new outfit is generated/equipped.

I have not tested it, but it should then trigger slutwalk events, even without the companion.

Tnx man you're my hero!

... mmmh... it dressed me up alright, but nobody cared... i must be ugly af!! LOL

8 hours ago, Gamaramdi said:

... mmmh... it dressed me up alright, but nobody cared... i must be ugly af!! LOL

Make sure you have the settings cranked up and then move to another location. Fast Travel works.

9 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Make sure you have the settings cranked up and then move to another location. Fast Travel works.

I'll do that in a minute, thanks, i stayed in the same spot yesterday, that may be the issue

AAAANNNNNNDDDD... IT WORKS Izzy really knows, Thank you both!

A couple issues I've noticed.

If you're in a settlement that has Slot Machines and are doing a gang bang, one of the NPC's (who is watching) will walk off and head to the Slots. This happens with other mods too. I "think" the attraction level is so high it's overriding the current command. It does override the "work" command.

I don't know if there's a way to cancel the Slots command? Entering the trade menu works and they will stop and go back to "work".

Also gang bang related, one of the NPC's will change outfits or armor on every scene change. This is with all human NCP's. Sometimes it's the quest giver, sometimes it's just a random actor. But it only effects the same actor through all of the scenes.

@izzyknows

The only quest I found relating slot machines has lower priority then BDH, so it should not interfere with NPC packages afaik...

No clue atm. what is going on here or what to do about it :(

The NPC does equip an outfit from another NPC or something completely random?

Hi there,

first thanks for the mod, it's really fun so far.

Is it possible to configure the chance that the "demand help with devices" option doesn't always unlock you? Right now, when I select this option, it's always 100% that my player gets unlocked. I guess that's intended behavior, but it would be great if you could configure how likely it is to work.

1 hour ago, Akor said:

@izzyknows

The only quest I found relating slot machines has lower priority then BDH, so it should not interfere with NPC packages afaik...

No clue atm. what is going on here or what to do about it :(

The NPC does equip an outfit from another NPC or something completely random?

It's probably something funky Bugthesda did in the scripts for the Slots & Soda Fountain. Once they start pathing to them, come hell or high water.. they gonna get their fix! LOL!!

The NPC will equip a random outfit/armor.

It effects any task that has more than one actor.. gangbang/ friends watching. Haven't noticed it with Dogmeat or the Pillory.

When it effects a companion/settler, it sucks, because their original outfit (not vanilla, but manually equipped) will be completely remove from their inventory. Actually that's the case with all humans, but Raiders & Gunners doesn't matter what they wear. LOL

5 hours ago, Arastat said:

Hi there,

first thanks for the mod, it's really fun so far.

Is it possible to configure the chance that the "demand help with devices" option doesn't always unlock you? Right now, when I select this option, it's always 100% that my player gets unlocked. I guess that's intended behavior, but it would be great if you could configure how likely it is to work.

You should try the First Dialog … beg to help with deviced, there you can set a chance in the MCM to get unlocked. The Demand Option is always a success, which is good in case you are stuck ;)

@Arastat

Currently 'Demand...' will always work. It will probably stay this way but I will try to add some consequences to this option with the next major version.

@izzyknows

Yes, it's might be hard coded behavior in some vanilla script. There are only a couple vanilla quests with higher priority then BDH quests and I don't think they deal with slot machines...

I looked into the outfit issue and can't find anything so far. I'm 99% sure BDH doesn't remove any items from NPCs. I also looked into some AAF script but could not see it removing items from actors...

Does it happen during longer play sessions (without saving/loading the game)?

4 hours ago, Akor said:

@Arastat

Currently 'Demand...' will always work. It will probably stay this way but I will try to add some consequences to this option with the next major version.

@izzyknows

Yes, it's might be hard coded behavior in some vanilla script. There are only a couple vanilla quests with higher priority then BDH quests and I don't think they deal with slot machines...

I looked into the outfit issue and can't find anything so far. I'm 99% sure BDH doesn't remove any items from NPCs. I also looked into some AAF script but could not see it removing items from actors...

Does it happen during longer play sessions (without saving/loading the game)?

No. I can load in and the first time a  'group" scene triggers it happens.

It's weird that the Pillory doesn't trigger it. I've had 4 Pillory scenes today. Cait really likes that thing. LOL

I wouldn't worry to much about it, since I'm the only one with the issue. It's probably just on my end. (which wouldn't surprise me)

3 hours ago, redlantern said:

but you gotta have DD and its requirements to use :(
i assume. just like the idea of randoms being able to get cuffs off

Got ya! Yes BDH does require DD. But the good things is, DD does nothing by itself, other that add a vendor & workbench. Meaning, you don't have to use the outfits.

Hardship also has a pretty kool way to get RH removed. I swap between both, BDH if I'm in a hurry.

16 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Got ya! Yes BDH does require DD. But the good things is, DD does nothing by itself, other that add a vendor & workbench. Meaning, you don't have to use the outfits.

Hardship also has a pretty kool way to get RH removed. I swap between both, BDH if I'm in a hurry.

would the game not crash without Torture Devices? the DD requirement. im trying to limit mods

@redlantern

Yes, you will probably have issues (crashes) if you don't install dependencies of mods. 

@Vulgein

Does the camera focus and stay focused on an NPC when he says his/her line? Or does the camera immediately switch back to the player character while the NPC is speaking?

@Greyholder

Does this work now? Last time I tried it out it made the player dialog/subtitles disappear during scenes...

@Akor
 I use

Full Dialoge Interface: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1235/

RoD-Oh Silent voice mod  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39848/

Without a silent voice mod, the scene was locked with a long waiting time. Have had this on all Mods, with the RoDoh everthing was running fine again (and dont forget to enable in the gameoptions the subtitles/dialoges)

Until now everything is running smoothly and in case there is now something missing .. i have not recognized it :)

@Akor

Here's a snippet from where I asked a Raider to remove a DD (Raider Pet collar in this instance) and she (the Raider) ended up with everything unequipped... aka naked! Usually they just swap armor/outfits.

Also, the 2 Scientists and Stockton never showed up. Maybe they weren't suppose to? I don't see the TeleportTo for them.

[05/21/2020 - 07:52:19PM] BDH-DEBUG - STATE_HELPER_ACTIVE||[bdh:bdh_helperquest <BDH_HelperQuest (0E00D4F1)>]
[05/21/2020 - 07:52:19PM] BDH-DEBUG - STATE_SCENE_TRIGGER||[bdh:bdh_helpertask_dog <BDH_HelperQuest (0E00D4F1)>]
[05/21/2020 - 07:52:38PM] BDH-DEBUG - STATE_SCENE_SETUP||[bdh:bdh_helpertask_dog <BDH_HelperQuest (0E00D4F1)>]
[05/21/2020 - 07:52:39PM] BDH-DEBUG - PartnerAlias: Institute Scientist||[bdh:bdh_partneralias <alias PartnerAlias00 on quest BDH_HelperQuest (0E00D4F1)>]
[05/21/2020 - 07:52:39PM] BDH-DEBUG - PartnerAlias: Institute Scientist||[bdh:bdh_partneralias <alias PartnerAlias01 on quest BDH_HelperQuest (0E00D4F1)>]
[05/21/2020 - 07:52:39PM] BDH-DEBUG - PartnerAlias: Old Man Stockton||[bdh:bdh_partneralias <alias PartnerAlias02 on quest BDH_HelperQuest (0E00D4F1)>]
[05/21/2020 - 07:52:40PM] BDH-DEBUG - PartnerAlias: Raider Scavver||[bdh:bdh_partneralias <alias PartnerAlias03 on quest BDH_HelperQuest (0E00D4F1)>]
[05/21/2020 - 07:52:42PM] BDH-DEBUG - TeleportTo: Dogmeat [[Cell <RedRocketExt (0000DD9F)>]->[Cell <ShamrockTaphouse01 (00045156)>]]||[bdh:bdh_teleporteralias <alias BDH_TeleporterAlias on quest BDH_Core (0E0090A0)>]
[05/21/2020 - 07:52:42PM] BDH-DEBUG - Temp_DogmeatActor: Dogmeat||[bdh:bdh_dogalias <alias BDH_DogAlias on quest BDH_CompanionQuest (0E01A242)>]
[05/21/2020 - 07:52:47PM] BDH-DEBUG - STATE_SCENE_START||[bdh:bdh_helpertask_dog <BDH_HelperQuest (0E00D4F1)>]
[05/21/2020 - 07:52:50PM] BDH-DEBUG - Remove All||[bdh:bdh_helperquest <BDH_HelperQuest (0E00D4F1)>]
[05/21/2020 - 07:52:50PM] [DD]: RemoveDevice
[05/21/2020 - 07:52:50PM] [RaiderPet] OnItemUnequipped event: collar
[05/21/2020 - 07:52:50PM] [RaiderPet] DD_Unequipped event
[05/21/2020 - 07:52:53PM] BDH-INFO - eqSet: ||[bdh:bdh_animationlib <BDH_LibQuest (0E01E7C1)>]
[05/21/2020 - 07:52:53PM] BDH-INFO - AAF_API.StartScene||[bdh:bdh_animationlib <BDH_LibQuest (0E01E7C1)>]
[05/21/2020 - 07:52:55PM] [RaiderPet] Collar removed safely.
[05/21/2020 - 07:52:55PM] [RaiderPet] Player made a break for freedom
[05/21/2020 - 07:53:00PM] BDH-INFO - OnSceneInit||[bdh:bdh_animationlib <BDH_LibQuest (0E01E7C1)>]
[05/21/2020 - 07:53:00PM] BDH-INFO - Scene {BDH:9} initialized!||[bdh:bdh_animationlib <BDH_LibQuest (0E01E7C1)>]
[05/21/2020 - 07:53:00PM] [RaiderPet] OnAnimationStart event
[05/21/2020 - 07:53:00PM] BDH-INFO - OnAnimationStart||[bdh:bdh_animationlib <BDH_LibQuest (0E01E7C1)>]
[05/21/2020 - 07:53:00PM] BDH-INFO - Animation {BDH:9} started: FD-Floor02-01Tease||[bdh:bdh_animationlib <BDH_LibQuest (0E01E7C1)>]
[05/21/2020 - 07:53:00PM] BDH-DEBUG - STATE_SCENE_STARTING||[bdh:bdh_helpertask_dog <BDH_HelperQuest (0E00D4F1)>]
[05/21/2020 - 07:53:02PM] BDH-DEBUG - SetPosition (): 3119.264648/1022.083130/511.977173||BDH_Utility
[05/21/2020 - 07:53:03PM] BDH-DEBUG - STATE_SCENE_STOP||[bdh:bdh_helpertask_dog <BDH_HelperQuest (0E00D4F1)>]
[05/21/2020 - 07:53:43PM] BDH-INFO - OnAnimationStop||[bdh:bdh_animationlib <BDH_LibQuest (0E01E7C1)>]
[05/21/2020 - 07:53:43PM] BDH-INFO - Animation {BDH:9} stopped.||[bdh:bdh_animationlib <BDH_LibQuest (0E01E7C1)>]
[05/21/2020 - 07:53:44PM] BDH-INFO - OnSceneEnd||[bdh:bdh_animationlib <BDH_LibQuest (0E01E7C1)>]
[05/21/2020 - 07:53:44PM] BDH-INFO - Scene {BDH:9} stopped.||[bdh:bdh_animationlib <BDH_LibQuest (0E01E7C1)>]
[05/21/2020 - 07:53:45PM] BDH-DEBUG - TeleportBack: Dogmeat [[Cell <ShamrockTaphouse01 (00045156)>]->[Cell <RedRocketExt (0000DD9F)>]]||[bdh:bdh_teleporteralias <alias BDH_TeleporterAlias on quest BDH_Core (0E0090A0)>]
[05/21/2020 - 07:53:49PM] BDH-DEBUG - state_helper_outro||[bdh:bdh_helpertask_dog <BDH_HelperQuest (0E00D4F1)>]
[05/21/2020 - 07:53:57PM] BDH-DEBUG - STATE_TASK_COMPLETED||[bdh:bdh_helpertask_dog <BDH_HelperQuest (0E00D4F1)>]
[05/21/2020 - 07:53:58PM] BDH-DEBUG - Mayonnaise IsBusy (IsInScene)||[BDH:BDH_PlayerAlias <alias BDH_PlayerAlias on quest BDH_Core (0E0090A0)>]
[05/21/2020 - 07:53:59PM] BDH-DEBUG - Mayonnaise IsBusy (IsInScene)||[BDH:BDH_PlayerAlias <alias BDH_PlayerAlias on quest BDH_Core (0E0090A0)>]
[05/21/2020 - 07:54:00PM] BDH-DEBUG - Mayonnaise IsBusy (IsInScene)||[BDH:BDH_PlayerAlias <alias BDH_PlayerAlias on quest BDH_Core (0E0090A0)>]
[05/21/2020 - 07:54:01PM] BDH-DEBUG - STATE_HELPER_IDLE||[bdh:bdh_helperquest <BDH_HelperQuest (0E00D4F1)>]
[05/21/2020 - 07:54:02PM] BDH-DEBUG - BDH_CompanionAlias follow=False||[bdh:bdh_companionalias <alias BDH_CompanionAlias on quest BDH_CompanionQuest (0E01A242)>]

@hkheung

Is it for all NPC in all BDH-Quests/events or only certain ones?

@Greyholder

Ok, thanks. I will try it out again :)

@izzyknows

But it was not a gangbang event this time right? I thought missing outfits were only happening during gangbang events...

The NPC thingy is indead a minor bug :P

The aliases got filled even though the event didn't require any additional NPCs.

8 hours ago, Akor said:

But it was not a gangbang event this time right? I thought missing outfits were only happening during gangbang events...

Correct. With gangbangs they just swap armor and or outfits. Seems like the Remove All was also ran on the Raider, well apparently it was. LOL