Boston Devious Helper ALPHA

3 hours ago, Akor said:

@izzyknows

Probably a bimbo collar event, when it starts the follow package for the companion is activated and then the collar should start booting so there is no dialog for the companion at this point...

Do you have a log the log for when this happened, I would need to know what event it was that got stuck...

You mean for the player dialog to trigger the scene or did I forget to add a collar voice file?

I'll get a log when it happens again. Was working on one of my mods.. several reloads wiped the last time out. LOL

Yes the actual player dialogue that triggers with "Say It" from a silent voice file to the Collar voice file, "I love playing with pussy...." Like the collar takes full control. It was just a thought in the moment. hehehe

@izzyknows

I think I found it, I left some debug code in =(

Yes the actual player dialogue that triggers with "Say It" from a silent voice file to the Collar voice file, "I love playing with pussy...." Like the collar takes full control.

I will try to create some voice files to test it.

Yeah... that didn't make it in... was just an Idea, I left it in the dialog but was too much work :o|

Download v0.3.6

2020-06-16

Updating from version 0.3.2 (or higher) requires NO clean save!
Updating from version 0.3.1 (or lower) requires a clean save | new game!

• Boston Devious Helper v0.3.6.7z
  • Boston Devious Helper v0.3.6 - Fusion Girl patch.7z

Changed

• Fixed a bug with an event was not starting.
  • Added FusionGirl morph patch (thanks @Greyholder )
42 minutes ago, calimro said:

She has sex with other characters

But she doesn't masturbate

Maybe there's some command to tell her ??

Do you have Female Masturbation animations? Like Crazy - Masturbation or Atomic Lust Fingering.

They should show up in the AAF menu.. (hit the "Home" key)

@calimro

Did you get the event/dialog to masturbate?

Is it when you talk to NPCs asking for help with DD or is it the event from the companion?

-Update-

Just found this, maybe your problem is related? Source

Masturbation animations in particular do not work, when they're activated the AAF "wheel" animation in the top right hand corner does not even activate, it removes clothes and that's it. It then becomes impossible to instigate another AAF animation because it thinks one is either loading or still playing.

He says no animations will open later

Everything works for me

Will have full sex and move places all the time

And the game didn't get stuck

There is simply no animation of masturbation

Maybe there is a way to set it up ?

Because a list of what they don't use is always the same suction poses behind 

He stands and picks it up

Or let's say with monsters and stuff that's their knowing position

It is strange that if girls are not change they think they are a man

I think I'll upload pictures to make it clearer or video

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17JDm2XVQPYCwRO9IdWEKAOhtgeFV6-Lw/view?usp=sharing

@Akor

Bimbo Hide & Fuck.

Dialogue gets out of sequence and will end up causing the end of game event (Opponent Request) to hang. Talking to the opponent will get it to play out.

Game 1: Won 3 rounds.

Game 2: Won 3 rounds. Game starts with Round 2 Start... You Won this round... Round 3 Start... You lost this round.. (actually won) Round 1 Start... You won this round. End, You won 3 rounds.....

Game 3: Won first 2, Lost last round. Round 3 Start... You won... Round 1 Start.. You won... Round 2 Start.. You lost this round.. Get fucked... Won Game.. Opponent Request, fade out/in.. hang. Talked to opponent and it triggered the scenes,

The animations always play correctly.. Lose get fucked, win.. next round starts. So the animations are fine. It's like there's no "game reset" at the end for the dialogue. Hope that makes sense!

Attached is the log with the 3 Games. Quit after the last game. ;)

Papyrus.0.log

Also noticed that BimboParty01 is limited to 3 scenes and is selecting the companion as a Bimbo. The last one only 1 Bimbo was used at all. which is where the log ends.

Edit:

Forgot to mention that Raiders & Scavengers are hostile when spawned for Parties..and such.

1078871215_Fallout4Screenshot2020_06.18-23_22_12_100.thumb.png.4b07fc5a23077f842f2c29d97e35501d.png

Papyrus.0.log

Hi! I finally got my own personal bimbo collar. Cool stuff! It came at a price of course - there's no way to clean out those pesky ArmorKeywords from masters now. But that's ok, I can live this that I guess. Oh, and the collar's voice is adorable! Bug report ? Kinky Courier quest: I'm supposed to meet someone to transport something somewhere. I've scanned the area from Sanctuary (where the quest triggered) up to Trudy's diner. No one wants anything transported. What's my next step?

Papyrus.0.log

@calimro

Can't access your google drive link. =/

@izzyknows

Bimbo Hide&Fuck

You are right after testing the event some time the wrong collar topics are picked.

I checked the script and traced the variables, infos and conditions and they all look good to me. 

I have no clue atm what is going on here =(

Bimbo Party

At first I had the companion in the male group but I change it and put her into the female group. Not sure what is better...

It looks like one of the characters has a script property not set. That's why the bimbo party event didn't run correctly. The property should have been set when the mod was installed, not sure why it wasn't. I checked my save games and it was always set...

I use the same agro things like I had in previous versions. No idea why it isn't working anymore...

@ugibber

It should give you a quest marker for the NPC you have to speak to.

The log doesn't show anything related to that event, was it from after the event bugged out? Do you have the log from before that?

I see tons of script errors in your log, not from BDH but from all kind of mods. Did you remove / change mods recently?

Akor, no there wasn't any marker and I suspect there wasn't anyone to speak to, as I checked almost every friendly npc I know. Or was it supposed to be someone added by BDH? The log was made after the event, I haven't enabled logs before that, sorry. And yes, I removed and changed tons of AAF related mods, but surprisingly haven't encountered any problems before Kinky Courier. All the other BDH events played smoothly, except for that thing mentioned by izzyknows, when Piper was used as a Bimbo, while one of the Bimbos was idly standing by for 5 rounds. Also: that Carla and her fucking cow will be the death of me. Please exclude her, otherwise I'll have to disable her through console.