Boston Devious Helper ALPHA

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone wants to help and test this?

I haven't tested this in a real game yet, so this might be in a really bad state...

Changes/Requirements -> v0.3

You can skip Voice collar.7z if you don't like the collar having a voice.

Otherwise Voice collar needs to override Voice

image.png.5e7af2a01220188931d85fb5d136a750.png

Feedback or ideas appreciated!

Thanks for the Update Akor.

Till now:

Collar was working fine, got them on and also after a while off. 

Bimbo - "Friends":

- Animations cant unequipped the Backpacks from Minuteman Mod

- Animations have some seconds where every PC under Body become invisible like Skycolor think it's maybe a issue when you have the fusion Body's. After some Seconds its back to normal.

- havent seen until now Body Modifications (maybe also the Fusion Body or i havent played long enough)

Pillory: Have had trouble with a not fading away Black loading Screen. You need to Hit enter, seems there is a Dialog Box in the Background open. I think maybe its the Backback here too, because when i unequip the minutemen Items its working fine. 

"SPA" Event was also working. Try now to get out of there lol :)

Until now (4h Playtime) there where no issues BDH related in my Papyrus log. 

Thanks for the Update ! Keep up the good work :)

@izzyknows

Lucky you!... or maybe unlucky you, now you can mess up your new game with this bugy new version =D

@Greyholder

Can you give me a link to that minuteman mod?

Not unequipped happening with or without slutty outfit equipped?

With bimbo-friends you mean the party event where the other bimbos (girls with collars) are summoned?

FusionBody will probably not work atm. I need to make a patch for that first.

But someone would need to tell me the slider/morph names and values that look good for that body...

@Akor Just got the Bimbo Collar. Really like that toy and the back story!!! :) Is it supposed to be purple? Kinda kool looking.. but it's the same missing texture purple, that's why I ask.

There does seem to be an issue with the getting dressed up. I keep having to hit reset events. Piper stops sandboxing like she has something to say, but there's no notification and no dialogue triggers. The slut walk also stops. (NPC's stop approaching)

So far, Piper will trigger tasks, except for getting dressed up, NPC's will approach (slut walk if naked)

All the settings are default except I upped the custom outfit chance a bit. I also saved 2 outfits.

Using the equip/remove outfit does nothing. And wearing either one of them doesn't trigger the slut walk. Being naked does though.

Did I mention I really like the Bimbo Collar? hehehe

@izzyknows

Yes, color should be barbie pinkish/purple, and when it is active 'Bimbo' should blink on both sides.

image.png.b3b80afe94920a30666c8e3b3aebad24.png

I think I found the issue with the slut outfit event getting stuck.

I'm not sure if updating to v0.3.1 will recover a save where this event was active before....

Equip/remove did work for me, but I tested after I fixed the errors so it might have been related to that.

If you press equip/remove you have to exit MCM and wait a second then it should remove/equip the selected outfit.

Did I mention I really like the Bimbo Collar? hehehe

:wacko::thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Akor said:

Yes, color should be barbie pinkish/purple, and when it is active 'Bimbo' should blink on both sides.

Kool! Then it's fine and dandy. It switches between On & Off like it should.

Now to test the fix. :P

Edit: Yep.. it took a clean save. LOL

22 hours ago, Akor said:

@izzyknows

@Greyholder

Can you give me a link to that minuteman mod?

Not unequipped happening with or without slutty outfit equipped?

Backpacks are from Militarized Minutemen: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/29853

(have that installed with We are the Minutemen: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6443)

Normal Clothes/Armor  Equipeed no slutty outfit

With bimbo-friends you mean the party event where the other bimbos (girls with collars) are summoned?

Collor triggered the First Time and wanted to make "new Friends" - ended in the Settlement with a big GangBang Party no other Girls with Collars was there. 

Then People started to show up like this: ((see png) It started only when you wear the collar and have had a sex scene. 
Have reinstalled now the 8k Fusion Textures to look if that helps. 

Have now finished the "SPA Event" was back home, reunited with my companion and got as next event the SPA Event Again. Will see if this continue after this SPA Event :)

invis.PNG

@Greyholder

I think I got the backpack issue sorted.

Frequency of Bad Girl/Karma event might still be too high, I will probably tune it down some more in with the next update.

Have you updated to v0.3.1 yet or is it still v0.3.0?

No idea what is going on with the NPC turning into ghosts O.o

It's only his lower body right? Hard to see because of the darkness, really creepy =O

Does this happen with all NPC or only certain ones?

13 minutes ago, Akor said:

@Greyholder

I think I got the backpack issue sorted.

There are also Googles same thing

Frequency of Bad Girl/Karma event might still be too high, I will probably tune it down some more in with the next update.

Have you updated to v0.3.1 yet or is it still v0.3.0?

Stil on 0.3 will update later that day

No idea what is going on with the NPC turning into ghosts O.o

Maybe its not your issue, i cant find a reason why the Body should cause this. All PC's are effected in visible range. Maybe the new deploy broke something with fogs/Storms/lightening or maybe overlays ... but i think its not from the body a problem.

It's only his lower body right? Hard to see because of the darkness, really creepy =O

Does this happen with all NPC or only certain ones?

And a new one:

Piper was so nice to get some new Batteries .... Collar booting up and whoohoo i hear now a voice too :)
Got the Event with ATTENTION Come all Together …. People Gathering and the Event dont start. I can also run around. Saw a NPC stuck in a Windowframe, maybe the Event was waiting for him. Will try to get the event again and see if its a common issue or a sporadic one. 

13 hours ago, Greyholder said:

Maybe its not your issue, i cant find a reason why the Body should cause this.

This is an old bug. I forget what it's caused by, but I also had it a long time ago. Like 3 years ago. LOL

@Akor

Had to reset events after the Bimbo Collar swapped (actually just stripped my PC) to a sluttier outfit. Everything up till then was working very well.

Edit: After resetting the events, everything stopped working. Can't even ask for help with DD.

Edit2: Rolled back to a working state, When Cait asked for the outfit back and it's removed & she says her lines, I know what I'm going to get you..... then I think a bit of dialogue is missing. I got Something along the lines of Companion Slut Outro1...Outro2 & Outro3.

Edit 3: I'm really thinking that it's a dialogue issue with your companion wanting to give a task but is missing the dialogue which stops everything.  But it's weird, there's no notification [Cait wants to talk to you] she just keeps close like she wants to say something but all you get is the vanilla dialogue.

@Akor

Vanilla save, grabbed Piper.. didn't use the bimbo collar fast start, just normal progression. New Task Chance set to 100.

Pimp up

Dance

Masturbate

forget this one... can't read my shorthand! LOL

Sex

Whore Out (PC picks the clients)

Squirt contest

(Return outfit)

Pillory

Gang bang with "PC's" friends --- Get notification to talk to Piper, after getting enough NPC's for GB, only get vanilla dialogue. Reset Events clears everything as it should. Reset 3 times & GB fails at the same point every time.

On another note..
Slut Walk with an NPC.

Dance while they masturbate ... triggers your companion to masturbate not the NPC

Work my pussy real hard ... triggers blowjob ... companion watches while buffing her button. LOL

I need a nap!

@Greyholder
Will add googles to the unequip list.

Yes, the script was probably waiting for all NPCs to get close and because the NPC was stuck it didn't progress.

@izzyknows
I found the dialog issue(s) and hopefully fixed them all in v0.3.2

Edit3) Was that with or without collar? 

Download v0.3.2

2020-06-8

!!! VERSION 0.3.2 REQUIRES A CLEAN SAVE -OR- NEW GAME !!!

• Boston Devious Helper v0.3.2.7z
  • Boston Devious Helper v0.3.2 - Voice.7z

!!! VERSION 0.3.2 REQUIRES A CLEAN SAVE -OR- NEW GAME !!!

Fixed

• Fixed critical dialog issues in some events.
  • Some items not unequipping during scenes.
  • A few minor issues here and there...
4 hours ago, Akor said:

@izzyknows

It was probably a bimbo event that got selected but could not start due to some condition.

Should be better with v0.3.2, not sure if I fixed all events though.

Well so far, just 2 Bimbo events, it's working. The Bimbo humor is AWESOME!! "Be sure to like & subscribe.." LMFAO!

Anyway,
Slut Walk: Dance, NPC masturbate... NPC doesn't buff her button.

Went through all the companion tasks without a hitch. :)

Undressing is working much better now. :)

Have to say, the Bimbo collar has made me laugh more than any mod ever! Keep up the awesome work!!!

Gotta GO! Collar is vibrating!!!!

@izzyknows

Thanks! ;) :thumbsup:

I think the Slutwalk/masturbate issue might be related to single animations starting all at once to quickly. So I added a delay to it, but it looks like it was not enough...

The NPC just undresses and stands there naked right?

BimboHeroine

I found/fixed the issue with no target being selected, will be in the next update.

Resetting event does indeed currently not affect bimbo events :(

Will also be fixed in the next version.

14 minutes ago, Akor said:

@izzyknows

Thanks! ;) :thumbsup:

I think the Slutwalk/masturbate issue might be related to single animations starting all at once to quickly. So I added a delay to it, but it looks like it was not enough...

The NPC just undresses and stands there naked right?

BimboHeroine

I found/fixed the issue with no target being selected, will be in the next update.

Resetting event does indeed currently not affect bimbo events :(

Will also be fixed in the next version.

Slutwalk/masturbate... No the NPC never undresses.

She watches/tracks the scene like a spectator, but doesn't "cheer". I can rotate my PC during the animation & she responds to the position change.

It's exactly like Masturbate/watch. That's what I mean!

Sorry just woke up.  Coffee hasn't kicked yet. LOL

Bimbo Heroine:

Kool!!

Kool!! and

MORE COFFEE!! Please. ?

@izzyknows

Slutwalk/masturbate... No the NPC never undresses.

She watches/tracks the scene like a spectator, but doesn't "cheer". I can rotate my PC during the animation & she responds to the position change.

It's exactly like Masturbate/watch. That's what I mean!

Can you give me a log when that happens please?

I haven't found anything wrong yet.

Bimbo Morphing

I did some testing, when the collar gets removed breasts+butt might will stay morphed a bit longer then set in the settings...

But 6 days is definitely too long...

Boobs did reset via bimbo collar event right?

Can you try inflating belly size via cmd (you need to call it multiple times >4 to see it increase) and then wait 5 hours... does it deflate then?

; inflate belly by 1 increment
set bdh_cmd to 23

You can reset morphs via this commands

; reset belly
set bdh_cmd to 22

; reset boobs
set bdh_cmd to 43

; reset butt
set bdh_cmd to 53

1 hour ago, Akor said:

Can you give me a log when that happens please?

I haven't found anything wrong yet.

As soon as it triggers again I'll quit & grab the log.

1 hour ago, Akor said:

Boobs did reset via bimbo collar event right?

My PC had morphed butt, belly then boobs. When the boobs reset to normal so did the butt & belly, all 3 at once. The belly morphed during the Vault Tech cum collection... if that makes a difference. Prolly not.

Will try the belly cmd here shortly.

set bdh_cmd to 23 doesn't do anything. Ran it 10 times & no morph. Boobs would jiggle like something was going on. LOL

By ran I mean, entered command, exit console, open console, enter command........