Boston Devious Helper ALPHA

Hi there! Quick questions:

Updated to 3.9.7 and made a new game to play with this mod's new features.

Didn't install rse kidnaping for bad girl, playing Ivy as companion, she's giving me no quests, already helped me with dd and promised submision, im using multiple companions framework, i only recluted dogmeat and dismissed him, tried to fix this dismissing Ivy and recluting her again.

Any console command to force quests?
Does this work now only with vanilla female companions?

Cheers! and again thanks for this great mod, has giving me a lot of fun!

ScreenShot24.png

Hi @Gamaramdi

I never tested it with Ivy or companion framework, but if you get the dialog to ask for help and start the submission quest the rest should work too.

From which version did you update from?

Did you change settings in the MCM?

Can you upload a papyrus.log?

Cheers! and again thanks for this great mod, has giving me a lot of fun!

:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Akor said:

@NoJoker

Yes, I guess I remove them. I was hoping those animations would get fixed someday but I looks like it won't happen :(

@izzyknows

No worries, like NoJoker said pillory animations are also in SavageCabbage.

I don't think people were using ZaZOut animations anyways or there would have been complaints about the issues with them here already :D

@krill

You mean the ID Attributes right? That's indeed wrong, I must have not payed attention when I copy&pasted stuff around back then.

Thanks for reporting!

@stas2503

Thanks stas2503!

Will add the file to the download page.

I also noticed that the files are not in a valid XML-like format, not just yours but others' as well. AAF doesn't seem to choke on them during parsing so I guess it's not a problem.

Hi,

I'm using unique Player and Followers and it seems to me (didn't test it systematically), that "boston devious helper" is addressing the "first" companian or rather the one who is longest companian. For me Piper became the first dom for Nora and later after I dismissed her MacCready told me, that he was my Mistress. Didn't know he was in that kind of thing... ? Fixed it by dismissing him, recruting Piper first and MacCready afterwards. But I don't know how this works with non vanilla Companions.

@Akor

After all I found the Person to whom Nora had to deliver the Fusioncore. I tried to abort the delivery Quest and it worked, but I decided to play on a little and kill Kellog first. After that I had a Questmarker in Goodneighbour in a secret Chamber beneath the Floor in the Memory Den:

grafik.png.94a9842ea82f2e84e6e0f93349282e4d.png

It turnd out, the Person Nora had to deliver the Fusioncore was her husband Nate in the Memory of Kellog. Obviously he was haunting her for abondaning the search for their son Shaun! You may call it a feature. ;) Had to abort the quest anyway, because Nate didn't take the Fusioncore in Kellog's Memory. Probably some difficulties with timetravel and parallel universe stuff. The ID of Nate seems to be 000a7d37.

grafik.png.af511c7b6bf78d79ee64a49b6cc4a4d7.png

@Akor Think I found an issue. Got the Courier Task and the SenderAlias=Monty was not "enabled".  Maybe add an check for isenabled?

1875298172_Fallout4Screenshot2020_07.01-16_09_22_96.png.b7138ff891075dbbd136be955482d40f.png

[07/01/2020 - 04:04:03PM] BDH-DEBUG - STATE_BIMBO_COLLAR_ACTIVE||[bdh:bdh_bimboquest <BDH_BimboQuest (0E04A6CC)>]
[07/01/2020 - 04:04:03PM] BDH-DEBUG - SelectedTask: [bdh:bdh_bimbotask_courier <BDH_BimboQuest (0E04A6CC)>]||[bdh:bdh_bimboquest <BDH_BimboQuest (0E04A6CC)>]
[07/01/2020 - 04:04:03PM] BDH-DEBUG - STATE_SLUT_IDLE||[bdh:bdh_slutquest <BDH_SlutQuest (0E0234C8)>]
[07/01/2020 - 04:04:04PM] BDH-DEBUG - BDH_CompanionAlias follow=True||[bdh:bdh_companionalias <alias BDH_CompanionAlias on quest BDH_CompanionQuest (0E01A242)>]
[07/01/2020 - 04:04:04PM] BDH-DEBUG - STATE_TASK_SETUP||[bdh:bdh_bimbotask_courier <BDH_BimboQuest (0E04A6CC)>]
[07/01/2020 - 04:04:04PM] BDH-DEBUG - Task Master: BDH_Const_BimboRole_Owner||[bdh:bdh_bimbotask_courier <BDH_BimboQuest (0E04A6CC)>]
[07/01/2020 - 04:04:04PM] BDH-WARNING - BDH_Global_BimboContent=11||[bdh:bdh_bimbotask_courier <BDH_BimboQuest (0E04A6CC)>]
[07/01/2020 - 04:04:04PM] error: Array index -1 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
    <unknown self>.bdh:bdh_utility.RandomActor() - "E:\Mod Organizer 2 (Fallout 4)\mods\Boston Devious Helper - DEV\Scripts\Source\User\BDH\BDH_Utility.psc" Line 10
    [alias PartnerAlias00 on quest BDH_BimboQuest (0E04A6CC)].bdh:bdh_partneralias.ForceRefToBystanderMale() - "E:\Mod Organizer 2 (Fallout 4)\mods\Boston Devious Helper - DEV\Scripts\Source\User\BDH\BDH_PartnerAlias.psc" Line 122
    [BDH_BimboQuest (0E04A6CC)].bdh:bdh_bimbotask_courier.STATE_TASK_SETUP.OnBeginState() - "E:\Mod Organizer 2 (Fallout 4)\mods\Boston Devious Helper - DEV\Scripts\Source\User\BDH\BDH_BimboTask_Courier.psc" Line 132
    [BDH_BimboQuest (0E04A6CC)].bdh:bdh_bimbotask_courier.GotoState() - "E:\root_obse\f4se\scripts\build_src\ScriptObject.psc" Line 42
    [BDH_BimboQuest (0E04A6CC)].bdh:bdh_bimbotask_courier.Setup() - "E:\Mod Organizer 2 (Fallout 4)\mods\Boston Devious Helper - DEV\Scripts\Source\User\BDH\BDH_BimboTask_Courier.psc" Line 110

<truncated stack>
[07/01/2020 - 04:04:04PM] error: alias PartnerAlias00 on quest BDH_BimboQuest (0E04A6CC): Cannot force the alias's reference to a None reference.
stack:
    [alias PartnerAlias00 on quest BDH_BimboQuest (0E04A6CC)].BDH:BDH_ReferenceAlias.ForceRefTo() - "<native>" Line ?
    [alias PartnerAlias00 on quest BDH_BimboQuest (0E04A6CC)].BDH:BDH_ActorAlias.ForceRefTo() - "E:\Mod Organizer 2 (Fallout 4)\mods\Boston Devious Helper - DEV\Scripts\Source\User\BDH\BDH_ActorAlias.psc" Line 94
    [alias PartnerAlias00 on quest BDH_BimboQuest (0E04A6CC)].BDH:BDH_NpcAlias.ForceRefTo() - "E:\Mod Organizer 2 (Fallout 4)\mods\Boston Devious Helper - DEV\Scripts\Source\User\BDH\BDH_NpcAlias.psc" Line 108
    [alias PartnerAlias00 on quest BDH_BimboQuest (0E04A6CC)].bdh:bdh_partneralias.ForceRefTo() - "E:\Mod Organizer 2 (Fallout 4)\mods\Boston Devious Helper - DEV\Scripts\Source\User\BDH\BDH_PartnerAlias.psc" Line 158

<truncated stack>
[07/01/2020 - 04:04:04PM] BDH-DEBUG - PartnerAlias: EMPTY [[bdh:bdh_partneralias <alias PartnerAlias00 on quest BDH_BimboQuest (0E04A6CC)>]]||[bdh:bdh_partneralias <alias PartnerAlias00 on quest BDH_BimboQuest (0E04A6CC)>]
[07/01/2020 - 04:04:04PM] BDH-WARNING - no bystander was selected||[bdh:bdh_partneralias <alias PartnerAlias00 on quest BDH_BimboQuest (0E04A6CC)>]
[07/01/2020 - 04:04:04PM] BDH-DEBUG - PartnerAlias: Monty||[bdh:bdh_partneralias <alias PartnerAlias00 on quest BDH_BimboQuest (0E04A6CC)>]
[07/01/2020 - 04:04:04PM] BDH-WARNING - SenderAlias=Monty||[bdh:bdh_bimbotask_courier <BDH_BimboQuest (0E04A6CC)>]
[07/01/2020 - 04:04:04PM] BDH-DEBUG - PartnerAlias: Settler||[bdh:bdh_partneralias <alias PartnerAlias01 on quest BDH_BimboQuest (0E04A6CC)>]
[07/01/2020 - 04:04:04PM] BDH-WARNING - ReceiverAlias=Settler||[bdh:bdh_bimbotask_courier <BDH_BimboQuest (0E04A6CC)>]
[07/01/2020 - 04:04:04PM] BDH-DEBUG - STATE_COLLAR_ACTIVATE||[bdh:bdh_bimbotask_courier <BDH_BimboQuest (0E04A6CC)>]
[07/01/2020 - 04:04:04PM] BDH-DEBUG - BDH_CompanionAlias follow=True||[bdh:bdh_companionalias <alias BDH_CompanionAlias on quest BDH_CompanionQuest (0E01A242)>]
[07/01/2020 - 04:04:20PM] BDH-DEBUG - STATE_SLUT_IDLE||[bdh:bdh_slutquest <BDH_SlutQuest (0E0234C8)>]
[07/01/2020 - 04:04:28PM] BDH-DEBUG - state_task_intro||[bdh:bdh_bimbotask_courier <BDH_BimboQuest (0E04A6CC)>]
[07/01/2020 - 04:04:41PM] BDH-DEBUG - STATE_SLUT_IDLE||[bdh:bdh_slutquest <BDH_SlutQuest (0E0234C8)>]
[07/01/2020 - 04:04:49PM] Weather monitor timer tick...
[07/01/2020 - 04:05:02PM] BDH-DEBUG - STATE_SCENE_INTRO_TRIGGER||[bdh:bdh_bimbotask_courier <BDH_BimboQuest (0E04A6CC)>]
[07/01/2020 - 04:05:11PM] BDH-DEBUG - STATE_SLUT_IDLE||[bdh:bdh_slutquest <BDH_SlutQuest (0E0234C8)>]

9 hours ago, Akor said:

Hi @Gamaramdi

I never tested it with Ivy or companion framework, but if you get the dialog to ask for help and start the submission quest the rest should work too.

From which version did you update from?

Did you change settings in the MCM?

Can you upload a papyrus.log?

:thumbsup:

Hi, tnx for the answer,

Updated from 2. something, uninstalled all first, and started a new fresh game.
I did got the dialog, so im guessing it had to do something with having 2 companions at somepoint, i just started the game so im going back before finding dogmeat and test it from there.
I did change the settings on mcm, when it didn't got the quests.
I'll start papyrus and send you the info if it doesn't work.

BTW, will this still work as intended in the previous versions to get the slutwalk without companion?
set BDH_CMD to 3

6 hours ago, Kelach said:

Hi,

I'm using unique Player and Followers and it seems to me (didn't test it systematically), that "boston devious helper" is addressing the "first" companian or rather the one who is longest companian. For me Piper became the first dom for Nora and later after I dismissed her MacCready told me, that he was my Mistress. Didn't know he was in that kind of thing... ? Fixed it by dismissing him, recruting Piper first and MacCready afterwards. But I don't know how this works with non vanilla Companions.

@Akor

After all I found the Person to whom Nora had to deliver the Fusioncore. I tried to abort the delivery Quest and it worked, but I decided to play on a little and kill Kellog first. After that I had a Questmarker in Goodneighbour in a secret Chamber beneath the Floor in the Memory Den:

grafik.png.94a9842ea82f2e84e6e0f93349282e4d.png

It turnd out, the Person Nora had to deliver the Fusioncore was her husband Nate in the Memory of Kellog. Obviously he was haunting her for abondaning the search for their son Shaun! You may call it a feature. ;) Had to abort the quest anyway, because Nate didn't take the Fusioncore in Kellog's Memory. Probably some difficulties with timetravel and parallel universe stuff. The ID of Nate seems to be 000a7d37.

grafik.png.af511c7b6bf78d79ee64a49b6cc4a4d7.png

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Man your killing me!! LOL

5 hours ago, Gamaramdi said:

BTW, will this still work as intended in the previous versions to get the slutwalk without companion?
set BDH_CMD to 3

You don't need the command now. It will trigger if you're naked, (that's how my new runs start) wearing a slutty outfit or have a morph active.

@Kelach

It should not matter in what order or how long you had the companion. It just checks who is the current companion.

At least from what I can see from skimming through the scripts..

I will do some tests and see if I find something.

And I will change it so male companions are ignored.

You really got unlucky with who the event picked as target, from all the possible NPC it picked one who was not reachable :D

(Will add Nate to the ignore list so this won't happen again)

@izzyknows

Ahhh... more strange stuff happening :(

I do check if NPCs are enabled. Actually I check if they are disabled, which I hope does the same thing but how knows =D

You sure the actor was disabled and not in some other weird state?

@Gamaramdi

Maybe it is related to what Kelach reported, switching/multiple companions might cause issues. I will investigate if this is the case asap!

@stas2503

Thx ! :)

I will include the fixes in the next version.

hi

i ask something

Enhance boob morph (bimbo collar event) - no increace size

but event tree - fine  (npc ask for big boob etc...)

how to check for this problem with console? or let me know increase boob size console

+ using mod

CBP physics

Race mod  (skeleton by zaz)

2 hours ago, Akor said:

@Kelach

It should not matter in what order or how long you had the companion. It just checks who is the current companion.

At least from what I can see from skimming through the scripts..

I will do some tests and see if I find something.

And I will change it so male companions are ignored.

You really got unlucky with who the event picked as target, from all the possible NPC it picked one who was not reachable :D

(Will add Nate to the ignore list so this won't happen again)

@izzyknows

I do check if NPCs are enabled. Actually I check if they are disabled, which I hope does the same thing but how knows =D

@Gamaramdi

Maybe it is related to what Kelach reported, switching/multiple companions might cause issues. I will investigate if this is the case asap!

@stas2503

Thx ! :)

I will include the fixes in the next version.

I guess it is related, your on the right track, i went back to find Ivy, skipped dogmeat and everything fine! maybe dogmeat aint a good mistress... LOL

12 hours ago, izzyknows said:

You don't need the command now. It will trigger if you're naked, (that's how my new runs start) wearing a slutty outfit or have a morph active.

You... devil genius!!! Thats a great idea, your my hero! Love it! so now you can run without companions and still play with the mod, awesome!
My question is, "naked" means no slot 33? or nothing at all?

6 hours ago, Akor said:

I never tracked down Monty's refid to see what his current state was. His location was at a vanilla random spawn point, overpass by MassBay Medical and it looked like it selected one of the xmarkers where Monty "would" spawn.

Ya know what... I just remembered that I loaded an older save to get an updated settlement blueprint, then loaded right back into the current run. Crap! Just ignore this for now!

5 hours ago, Gamaramdi said:

You... devil genius!!! Thats a great idea, your my hero! Love it! so now you can run without companions and still play with the mod, awesome!
My question is, "naked" means no slot 33? or nothing at all?

Akor would have  answer the slot. But most likely it's just slot 33. I usually use a couple rings from Dicky's Pinup, since the Collar doesn't see them and taze the shit outa my PC. LOL

Plus I run all of Thuggysmurf's mods, which drowns you in caps. Usually end up dumping caps on dead bodies just to get rid of them. hehehe

I've hit a really annoying bug with the bimbo review event. It summoned 3 NPCs--two from Diamond City and one the synth you rescue from the gunners (K1-98). I saved and loaded at some point, and now K1-98 became a permanent follower. I turned off all the follower variables and removed her from all factions, and that fixed it so that her AI tried to leave me at least. However, BDH keeps adding her back to the "BDH_Faction_Slut_State" and teleporting her back to me. I killed her, hoping that would help, but now her corpse is just following me around. It started out that her corpse would just spawn at the load point when I switched areas, but now her corpse is stuck to me feet just below the surface, so it's constantly blipping into and out of view while in third person view.

I assume the problem is that she keeps being readded to that faction. How do I stop that?

Also, the Bimbo Collar can be removed by equipping another Devious collar. At that point, the Bimbo Collar is freely donned and doffed. I think this breaks the bimbo script.

2 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Akor would have  answer the slot. But most likely it's just slot 33. I usually use a couple rings from Dicky's Pinup, since the Collar doesn't see them and taze the shit outa my PC. LOL

Plus I run all of Thuggysmurf's mods, which drowns you in caps. Usually end up dumping caps on dead bodies just to get rid of them. hehehe

LOL Thanks, you just love this community, we're always having a great time

5 hours ago, delete1618 said:

I assume the problem is that she keeps being readded to that faction. How do I stop that?

K1-98 sounds like a good candidate for the ignore list. She's a 1 & done NPC anyway.

Have you tried disable markfordelete yet?

I've had to kill a couple reviewers before. 1 was even the "leader" of the group, and the script & dialogue still played out. hehe Buuut... neither time was a load screen involved.

5 hours ago, delete1618 said:

Also, the Bimbo Collar can be removed by equipping another Devious collar. At that point, the Bimbo Collar is freely donned and doffed. I think this breaks the bimbo script.

I've noticed this happening with Violate. It does seem to break the unequip blocking until the collar triggers again. I've not left it unequipped to see if it still triggers... yet. Restraints Workbench here I come!

Edit: Nope it has to be equipped to trigger.

@Akor This has been a long standing issue, but a minor one.
The Slut Walk Greeting can immediately loop if the response doesn't trigger an event. It will usually loop twice, but I just had it loop 4 times. The log only shows it triggering once.

Interestingly, the looping responses are always of the non event type. Meaning, if the first one is, "Cork It"..etc.. the following are the same negative responses.

[07/03/2020 - 05:54:17AM] VM is thawing...

[07/03/2020 - 05:54:42AM] [DD]: RemoveDevice
[07/03/2020 - 05:54:42AM] [RaiderPet] OnItemUnequipped event: collar
[07/03/2020 - 05:54:42AM] [RaiderPet] DD_Unequipped event
[07/03/2020 - 05:54:45AM] BDH-DEBUG - STATE_HELPER_IDLE||[bdh:bdh_helperquest <BDH_HelperQuest (0E00D4F1)>]
[07/03/2020 - 05:54:45AM] BDH-DEBUG - BDH_CompanionAlias follow=False||[bdh:bdh_companionalias <alias BDH_CompanionAlias on quest BDH_CompanionQuest (0E01A242)>]
[07/03/2020 - 05:54:47AM] [RaiderPet] Collar removed safely.
[07/03/2020 - 05:55:32AM] BDH-DEBUG - STATE_SLUT_ACTIVE_SEARCH||[bdh:bdh_slutquest <BDH_SlutQuest (0E0234C8)>]
[07/03/2020 - 05:55:45AM] BDH-DEBUG - PartnerAlias: Lexi||[bdh:bdh_slutalias <alias SlutAlias0 on quest BDH_SlutQuest (0E0234C8)>]
[07/03/2020 - 05:55:45AM] BDH-DEBUG - STATE_SLUT_ACTIVE_GREETING||[bdh:bdh_slutquest <BDH_SlutQuest (0E0234C8)>]
[07/03/2020 - 05:57:10AM] BDH-DEBUG - STATE_SLUT_IDLE||[bdh:bdh_slutquest <BDH_SlutQuest (0E0234C8)>]
[07/03/2020 - 05:57:22AM] VM is freezing...
[07/03/2020 - 05:57:22AM] VM is frozen

5 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Have you tried disable markfordelete yet?

Well, strangely, when I loaded the save to try this, she isn't showing up anymore. Quitting and reloading didn't work until you asked me to try something else, ha.

I do have another problem in that this mod doesn't seem to be working at all anymore. My companion (Piper) no longer acts as a dom to me, and the NPCs no longer offer their help with removing DD (chance to do so is set at 100). Additionally, the Bimbo Collar, though equipped, hasn't triggered in quite some time.

I did install Amazing Follower Tweaks to allow Curie and Cait to come along with me (gotta play dress up as much as possible!). Is there a known compatibility issue between that and this mod? I notice that when I activate the AFT settings item on a follower, nothing happens, so this may be messing up AFT also.

1 hour ago, delete1618 said:

Well, strangely, when I loaded the save to try this, she isn't showing up anymore. Quitting and reloading didn't work until you asked me to try something else, ha.

I do have another problem in that this mod doesn't seem to be working at all anymore. My companion (Piper) no longer acts as a dom to me, and the NPCs no longer offer their help with removing DD (chance to do so is set at 100). Additionally, the Bimbo Collar, though equipped, hasn't triggered in quite some time.

I did install Amazing Follower Tweaks to allow Curie and Cait to come along with me (gotta play dress up as much as possible!). Is there a known compatibility issue between that and this mod? I notice that when I activate the AFT settings item on a follower, nothing happens, so this may be messing up AFT also.

Well that's how it always works. LOL

AFT can cause a lot of issues on its own. Problem is, if you disable it to test, you'd have to roll back to before it was installed since it's a scripted mod.

But, just "guessing" Installing AFT porked your save. Again, just a guess, I'd say AFT is not compatible at all with BDH.

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

Well that's how it always works. LOL

AFT can cause a lot of issues on its own. Problem is, if you disable it to test, you'd have to roll back to before it was installed since it's a scripted mod.

But, just "guessing" Installing AFT porked your save. Again, just a guess, I'd say AFT is not compatible at all with BDH.

Do you know if there is there a companion mod which would be compatible with this (and others, if it's as broken as you say)? I don't really need all the functionality of AFT, only the ability to bring multiple companions with me.