set bdh_cmd to 43

Butt XL

set bdh_cmd to 51

Butt XXL

set bdh_cmd to 52

Butt normal

set bdh_cmd to 53

@Kelach @Gamaramdi

I don't have a good save for testing companions but I did some tests with piper + a custom follower I made some time ago.
I couldn't find any obvious bug so far, doesn't mean that there is a sneaky one ofc =/

Any chance to get a log from any of you, would help a lot!...

@Gamaramdi

These slots are checked

Spoiler

+-------+------+-----------+
| Index | Slot | Name      |
| 3     | 33   | BODY      |
| 4     | 34   | L Hand    |
| 5     | 35   | R Hand    |
| 6     | 36   | [U] Torso |
| 7     | 37   | [U] L Arm |
| 8     | 38   | [U] R Arm |
| 9     | 39   | [U] L Leg |
| 10    | 40   | [U] R Leg |
| 11    | 41   | [A] Torso |
| 12    | 42   | [A] L Arm |
| 13    | 43   | [A] R Arm |
| 14    | 44   | [A] L Leg |
| 15    | 45   | [A] R Leg |

@delete1618

Review Event / K1-98

That's fixed now, did I read it right?
You maybe still got a papyrus log from where it was not working, just for me to figure out what went wrong?

BDH no longer working

Did you try the MCM command to reset the current event already? maybe some event got stuck.

MCM -> Boston Devious Helper -> Misc -> Command -> Reset Events

Otherwise a papyrus log would help figuring out whats wrong 

Follower Mods

BDH scans the vanilla companion alias to detect the current follower actor. Any mod that changes that or puts the follower into a different alias will probably cause problems.

@izzyknows

Ok, I will add K1-98 to the ignore list!

Ohhh... you are right If you pick an option that doesn't continue the quest there is a chance the force greet will trigger again before the event can end. Will tweak some stuff to try to fix that!

5 hours ago, Akor said:

@delete1618

Review Event / K1-98

That's fixed now, did I read it right?

You maybe still got a papyrus log from where it was not working, just for me to figure out what went wrong?

Sorry. I didn't have papyrus logging enabled at that time. It was only fixed temporarily, also. Her corpse did pop back up after a bit. Using the "disable" command on it resolved it, though. I'm not sure what caused it other than I quit mid review and then reloaded.

10 hours ago, delete1618 said:

Do you know if there is there a companion mod which would be compatible with this (and others, if it's as broken as you say)? I don't really need all the functionality of AFT, only the ability to bring multiple companions with me.

I really don't know. I've tried several in the past and found that for "me" the extra companions cause more headaches than it's worth. If you run Thuggysmurf's mods you can have around 6 or so female companions that trigger the Slut Walk events. They aren't "true" companions so they aren't Mistresses, but work very nicely with BDH.

20 hours ago, Akor said:

BODY

akor

i using CBBE.

and i cant see your hidden contents comment. just BODY  lol

+found command

Spoiler

set bdh_cmd to 41 (or 42)

+solved

-reinstall CBBE for reset base body type ( remove custom preset )

-base CBBE nude type worked ( test with slim type )

-custom CBBE nude type not worked

++ solved

its my fault. my body presets lost build morph checked with bodyslide lol

and

ty for nice mod

akor

16 hours ago, Akor said:

[...]

@Kelach @Gamaramdi

I don't have a good save for testing companions but I did some tests with piper + a custom follower I made some time ago.
I couldn't find any obvious bug so far, doesn't mean that there is a sneaky one ofc =/

Any chance to get a log from any of you, would help a lot!...

[...]

@Akor

I don't have any problems, except that MacCready's insecurity about his sex irritates me a little. But this is actually not a real problem for me, because I usually dismisse male companions when I obtained their perk. I wouldn't wand to rule out MacCready as master if he expressed himself a little more masculine. :classic_smile: If there are more problems, I'd rather suspect the companion mod to be the real cause.

For the test, I just dismissed Piper and had Ada and again MacCready to follow Nora. After MacCready wanted a BDH conversation with Nora and they had some fun, I saved the game. The attached papyrus log ends with this game section.

Papyrus.0 - 1 ada 2 maccready.log

But I had another issue a few hours ago. In Sanctuary, while Nora was in Bimbo mode, I dismissed Piper and had Ada and Dogmeat follow Nora to do some testing. After a while I realised, that a female settler (slave from just business) was following Nora without invitation and working as Prostitute. That's strange, because as far as I noticed the assignment as Prostitute ends if you take a slave as Companion. I couldn't send her away (Go home) either. I thought it was a bug from an unfinished aaf-animation, so after I couldn't get rid of her I loaded a save before this happend and didn't care to secure the papyrus log. But afterwards I thought, did the female settler slave jump in for Piper as Dom? Or what should happen, if you dismiss your Companion while in Bimbo-mode?

I could test it, when Bimbo mode triggers again.

12 hours ago, izzyknows said:

I really don't know. I've tried several in the past and found that for "me" the extra companions cause more headaches than it's worth. If you run Thuggysmurf's mods you can have around 6 or so female companions that trigger the Slut Walk events. They aren't "true" companions so they aren't Mistresses, but work very nicely with BDH.

I was able to resolve the problem by reinstalling AFT and BDH, putting BDH lower in the load order, and setting a companion as my "main" companion in AFT. BDH only seems to work with whoever is set as the main companion.

@Akor

Had the stalking npc-event again. This time I'm pretty sure it's realated to your mod. Nora had to get a certain picture and in the process got equiped with some restraining devices. After that she asked Lukas Miller (armor caravan leader) about help. He agreed if Nora would be "kind" to him and his friends. After the first round, in which Nora was a spectator only, they didn't ask for a second but started to follow her around and they must have been ashamed of the adult stuff that took place beforehand, because they talked as if nothing had happend. But kept following.

I stoped the game to save the papyros log instead of reseting the event. Have a save a few minutes ago anyway. :classic_smile:

Papyrus.0 - lukas miller.log

PS: Had no companions this time.

2 hours ago, Kelach said:

@Akor

Had the stalking npc-event again. This time I'm pretty sure it's realated to your mod. Nora had to get a certain picture and in the process got equiped with some restraining devices. After that she asked Lukas Miller (armor caravan leader) about help. He agreed if Nora would be "kind" to him and his friends. After the first round, in which Nora was a spectator only, they didn't ask for a second but started to follow her around and they must have been ashamed of the adult stuff that took place beforehand, because they talked as if nothing had happend. But kept following.

I stoped the game to save the papyros log instead of reseting the event. Have a save a few minutes ago anyway. :classic_smile:

PS: Had no companions this time.

You got a serious stack dump issue for starters. Looks like you uninstalled several scripted mods mid play through. Advanced Needs, DCW, CWSS, Cum Overlays

And at the rate it's dumping stacks of data, it's no wonder things are wonky. LOL

You best bet is to trash that save and start a new game. BTW, do not load that save, then try to start a new game without completely exiting the game first. Bits of messed up stuff will carry over to the new run. Cause... ya know...Bugthesda! hehehe

13 hours ago, izzyknows said:

You got a serious stack dump issue for starters. Looks like you uninstalled several scripted mods mid play through. Advanced Needs, DCW, CWSS, Cum Overlays

And at the rate it's dumping stacks of data, it's no wonder things are wonky. LOL

You best bet is to trash that save and start a new game. BTW, do not load that save, then try to start a new game without completely exiting the game first. Bits of messed up stuff will carry over to the new run. Cause... ya know...Bugthesda! hehehe

Thank you for the advice, I think I don't have any other options in the medium term. However, at the moment I have the problem that I am not yet clear about which mods I want to use in the future. Probably I wouldn't get far beyond Concord before I had to restart again to keep a "clean save". :relaxed:

And despite the impressive papyrus log the game is running rather smooth most of the time. The above mentioned problem could as well partly be caused by some bold changes I made in the mod config about using furniture and increasing search radius in combination with a narrow build settlement and a packbrahmin blocking one of two entrances. The outstanding pathfinding "AI" of fallout 4 adding the rest.

To prevent misunderstandings, I am not asking for any solutions to my problems. I'm only discribing what I see, in case it might help. :classic_smile:

@Kelach

Spoiler

But I had another issue a few hours ago. In Sanctuary, while Nora was in Bimbo mode, I dismissed Piper and had Ada and Dogmeat follow Nora to do some testing. After a while I realised, that a female settler (slave from just business) was following Nora without invitation and working as Prostitute. That's strange, because as far as I noticed the assignment as Prostitute ends if you take a slave as Companion. I couldn't send her away (Go home) either. I thought it was a bug from an unfinished aaf-animation, so after I couldn't get rid of her I loaded a save before this happend and didn't care to secure the papyrus log. But afterwards I thought, did the female settler slave jump in for Piper as Dom? Or what should happen, if you dismiss your Companion while in Bimbo-mode?

I sounds like some event might have trigger involving the female settler and the event bugged out maybe because you dismissed piper...

If you want to dismiss/change companion make sure no event is going on.

Maybe draw a weapon | sneak (to prevent events from starting) and go into the MCM and reset events (to stop any event that might be running)

You might also want to avoid dismissing the companion while you have a companion.

Spoiler

Had the stalking npc-event again. This time I'm pretty sure it's realated to your mod. Nora had to get a certain picture and in the process got equiped with some restraining devices. After that she asked Lukas Miller (armor caravan leader) about help. He agreed if Nora would be "kind" to him and his friends. After the first round, in which Nora was a spectator only, they didn't ask for a second but started to follow her around and they must have been ashamed of the adult stuff that took place beforehand, because they talked as if nothing had happend. But kept following.

What I could find out in the log is that during the first scene the animation with the PC was not starting and then the event got stuck while waiting for the animation to start/stop.

Did you change the payprus log settings, your log has a strange format somehow =O

Also do you have the CumOverlay mod still installed? There is something really weird going on with it. When AAF starts an animation it looks like it is receiving hundreds of AAF events per seconds...

According to the log data its not all from the current animation its from animations that where probably running some time ago... 

Really strange stuff =/

@delete1618

Yes, BDH will only check the main companion alias (from the base game) to detect who is the companion.

Glad you got it working! :)

Hello Akor

i have a problem i think with your mod 0.39

indeed I can not ask for any help from npc (no dialogue) that I can come across !!!

however when I set the automatic dialog option of npc to 100% it works
the npc follows me and tells me a sentence like "it's dangerous to wander .... blablabla" then appears the options for choosing dialogues

so two possibilities

either your mod works like this
either I have a problem but impossible to know why

I uninstalled and reinstalled but it's the same
even with a new game it's the same

I am not multi-companion mods and AAF works with no errors and no errors F4SE scripts (testing with AAF_GFV.EXE 1.9.6)

do you know any mods that could block the dialog for the player?

if you have an idea i'm really interested

cordially

@Akor

I have CumOverlay still installed, Updated it 3 days ago from version 1.3.1 to 1.3.4. In game it seems to work as intended, but it also seems to interfere with tats after rape, because I don't get them anymore even if there is a message about a new tattoo. But this might also be an artifact of the previously installed "Patch for animations" which apeard to be working since version 7.x. I uninstalled it again after reading about what it does to other mods. Don't know if I got rid of all of it's content or even files by uninstalling it in vortex.

I also have to admitt I don't know much aboaut papyrus log. Never had it activated on perpose until you asked for a log. Just enabled it in the Fallout4.ini by setting the boolean from 0 to 1:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

I guess I'll start a new game if I have 2 weeks vacation at the end of July and figured out which mods to use. :)

Hi @hkheung

Is only the NPC dialog (ask for help with DD) not working or the companion dialog also not working?

What was the last version of the mod that did work for you?

What is the 'automatic dialog option'?

'it's dangerous to wander...' I don't think that dialog is from my mod...

Do you have a papyrus.log, maybe from when the PC equips a Devious Device...

@Kelach

hmm... I think izzyknows is right somehow your save is messed up. Not saying that there is still an issue with BDH but hard to tell with all that stuff in your log =D

I have the same papyrus setting but I have never seen it log all that stack stuff...

1 hour ago, Akor said:

I have the same papyrus setting but I have never seen it log all that stack stuff...

It's pretty common when you have broken, poorly written or running to many heavy scripted mods. The stack dumps will get to the point it totally corrupts the save. Back in the day, you could safely & easily clean the unattached instances, but not anymore. Well, unless you know exactly which ones can be deleted.

Edit: Devious Devices with puke out a string of stack dumps if you unload a bunch of shipments into a workbench. Good thing is, it doesn't create a loop. It's just one time.

1 hour ago, Akor said:

Hi @hkheung

Is only the NPC dialog (ask for help with DD) not working or the companion dialog also not working?

What was the last version of the mod that did work for you?

What is the 'automatic dialog option'?

'it's dangerous to wander...' I don't think that dialog is from my mod...

Do you have a papyrus.log, maybe from when the PC equips a Devious Device...

thank you Akor for the answer

in your mod when we are equipped with DD peripherals normally when we cross an npc we can ask him for help

(for a companion you have to use the "talk" option and your mod is triggered) but here I cannot trigger the help dialog of your mod

it worked well before with the 0.2X version

and the option comes from your mod but I'm the one who explains it badly

in your mod there is in the options, an option to force the npc to come to you and speak to you but I don't know what it's called anymore

8 minutes ago, hkheung said:

in your mod there is in the options, an option to force the npc to come to you and speak to you but I don't know what it's called anymore

Would that be the Slut Walk? Where an NPC will approach and comment.. slutty outfit, big bouncy boobs/butt.....

3 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Would that be the Slut Walk? Where an NPC will approach and comment.. slutty outfit, big bouncy boobs/butt.....

hello izzyknows

I think it's in the helper menu the last option

@hkheung

Did you try different DD, is it with all devices or only specific ones?

Do you get any other dialog instead, or just nothing?

You said you already tried starting a new game right?

You have a papyrus.log for me?

@NoJoker

You mean this Quest? I checked it has a lower priority then BDH quests, so what you describe should not happen if the CK wiki tells the truth =P

1 hour ago, Akor said:

@hkheung

hello Akor 

-I tried several DDs
-There is nothing at all no dialog box only the dialog
  vanilla
-I have started a new game again so I no longer have the papyrus.log

I started all over again and I didn't install your mod

at the moment of these lines I will re-install your mod and I will keep you posted

just for info : there is a problem with your FG patch it installs in the data folder !!!

1 hour ago, Akor said:

@hkheung

@NoJoker

You mean this Quest? I checked it has a lower priority then BDH quests, so what you describe should not happen if the CK wiki tells the truth =P

Yes it's this quest, Dogmeat AI will force it to go back to the investigation location immediately once it's teleported by BDH.

I wonder how often are those things supposed to happen:

Companion

• The Mistress will demand humiliating tasks from her sub from time to time.

Slutwalk

The Mistress will occasionally dress her sub in slutty outfits. (requires additional mods, see Outfit mods below)

Bimbo Collar

The PC can obtain a Bimbo Mind Control collar which will trigger various bimbo themed events.

I played for an hour now und the mistress (Piper) doesn't demand anything? Is something supposed to happen before?

30 minutes ago, Oghmatorro said:

Ok I just entered Diamond city and got an BDH event. Now I'm dressed like a slut. So working as intended I guess.

So far no humilating tasks or the bimbo collar.

You can adjust the occurrence timing in the MCM.

The Bimbo Collar is given after all the companion tasks are exhausted. There's a bunch of em! :)

Or after you submit to being a sub, you can use.

Spoiler

set bdh_cmd to 123

27 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

You can adjust the occurrence timing in the MCM.

The Bimbo Collar is given after all the companion tasks are exhausted. There's a bunch of em! :)

Or after you submit to being a sub, you can use.

Hide contents

set bdh_cmd to 123

is there a command to trigger the event all tasks completed?

Thanks

John