Boston Devious Helper ALPHA

4 hours ago, Akor said:

@HUNTEROFTRUTH01

Did the mod install correctly?

Let's say you start/load a game with the mod installed and don't leave the cell, do you see the BDH menu in MCM or do you get the Dialog from NPCs when you have a DD equipped?

Do you have all the required mods and or outfits installed?

@Gamaramdi

Body)

So I change it to only check the body slot (33)? I'm neutral on this...

Body Morphs)

I'm not sure if the mod does interfere with the body morphs. =/

What body are you using and did you build your body with "Build Morphs" enabled?

Music)

Reveal hidden contents

BDH installation comes only with dummy silent music files.
If you want to have music during dance/sex scenes you have to install your own music files into BDH.

1. Download LazyAudio XWM FUZ converter
    1. Put your mp3 files into the audio folder
    1. Run audio2xwm.bat 
    1. Rename files in the folder converted to BDH_Default-xx.xwm (BDH_Default-01.xwm, BDH_Default-02.xwm, BDH_Default-03.xwm...)
    1. Copy (Replace) the xmw files from converted to \Data\Music\BDH\Default
    1. In the MCM -> BDH -> Music menu set the number of xwm files you have installed/overwritten.

Hey pretty sure it installed correctly i didn't actually check to see if BDH showed up in the MCM but i did get the dialog once when wearing dds before i uninstalled it but my whole AAF is broken so it could just be my game even tho i have re downloaded it and reinstalled everything multiple times so i have given up using adult mods they break way to easy and i can't get any support from people so it's all good.

21 hours ago, Akor said:

@HUNTEROFTRUTH01

Did the mod install correctly?

Let's say you start/load a game with the mod installed and don't leave the cell, do you see the BDH menu in MCM or do you get the Dialog from NPCs when you have a DD equipped?

Do you have all the required mods and or outfits installed?

@Gamaramdi

Body)

So I change it to only check the body slot (33)? I'm neutral on this...

I Vote for yes! but of course we can ask around maybe 

Body Morphs)

I'm not sure if the mod does interfere with the body morphs. =/

What body are you using and did you build your body with "Build Morphs" enabled?

image.png.c20f9f99357a265132cf8b6b16018a52.png

I'm Using CBBE, I'm pretty sure i did install it with morphs, are this the ones that build the tri files?
and I'm Using True Wasteland Body, i think that Astin's skin does interfere, cause i can't make mods like bare footsteps or the looksmenu sliders to work, the collar just tried to change my characters butt and failed btw.

Music) This is just awesome can't thank you enough for your hard work.

Hide contents

BDH installation comes only with dummy silent music files.
If you want to have music during dance/sex scenes you have to install your own music files into BDH.

1. Download LazyAudio XWM FUZ converter
    1. Put your mp3 files into the audio folder
    1. Run audio2xwm.bat 
    1. Rename files in the folder converted to BDH_Default-xx.xwm (BDH_Default-01.xwm, BDH_Default-02.xwm, BDH_Default-03.xwm...)
    1. Copy (Replace) the xmw files from converted to \Data\Music\BDH\Default
    1. In the MCM -> BDH -> Music menu set the number of xwm files you have installed/overwritten.

@Gamaramdi

Yes, I think its the tri files, but I'm not 100% sure.

I looked at the mods, TWB should be ok, not sure about the Astin skin mod...

Have you tried disabling it and see if it works without it?

Do you have any other mods installed that are using body morphs, and are they working?

8 hours ago, Akor said:

@Gamaramdi

Yes, I think its the tri files, but I'm not 100% sure.

I looked at the mods, TWB should be ok, not sure about the Astin skin mod...

Have you tried disabling it and see if it works without it?

Do you have any other mods installed that are using body morphs, and are they working?

Nope, no other mod, just the ones that i can't make work, i'll try to disable astin's cause is really hard to uninstall it! LOL.

I have another issue:

In the bimbo party can't go any furter than round 3 always get an infinite loading screen before that one.

Update:
Ok Disabled astin's in a collars boob enhancement and still nothing happened, tried the looksmenu sliders and nothing...

Placed 40 songs... LOL that is GREAT!

On 7/8/2020 at 8:17 AM, hkheung said:

Hello Akor

I use NMM CE 0.72.1 

I renamed the folder "Boston Devious Helper v0.3.x - Fusion Girl" in 7z archive to "Data" and it's work now.

Can confirm the folder structure for "Boston Devious Helper v0.3.x - Fusion Girl" seems to be wrong. The morphs weren't working for me either.

The file should be in /Data/Scripts/BDH/BDH_BodyGen.pex
But it's in /Scripts/BDH/BDH_BodyGen.pex

I created a Data folder, and moved the Scripts folder into it. And now it works; I can see the morphs using

set bdh_cmd to 41

I am using NMM. Not sure if that matters. Never used anything else.

Anyway, the mod is amazing. I've been enjoying it a lot :) . I love the progression with the companion.

@Akor Seems something went south with the dance scene. Seems it can't find the tag SEXYDANCE... which is right there in the SC theme data. But in SexyDance format.. not sure if that makes a difference.

Spoiler

[07/16/2020 - 09:24:34PM] error: BDH-ERROR - AFF: [034] Failed to start 'F' scene because there are no 'SOLO FEMALE HUMAN' animations. Filters: includeTags (SEXYDANCE), excludeTags(NONE), combinedTags(%VAR4%). Install animation pack with this type of animation.||[bdh:bdh_animationlib <BDH_LibQuest (0E01E7C1)>]
stack:
    <unknown self>.debug.TraceStack() - "<native>" Line ?
    [BDH_LibQuest (0E01E7C1)].bdh:bdh_animationlib.LogError() - "E:\Mod Organizer 2 (Fallout 4)\mods\Boston Devious Helper - DEV\Scripts\Source\User\BDH\BDH_Quest.psc" Line 44
    [BDH_LibQuest (0E01E7C1)].bdh:bdh_animationlib.::remote_AAF:AAF_API_OnSceneInit() - "E:\Mod Organizer 2 (Fallout 4)\mods\Boston Devious Helper - DEV\Scripts\Source\User\BDH\BDH_AnimationLib.psc" Line 1020

From the theme data:
<!--SavageCabbageAnimations_positionData-->
<tag position="F-Dance01-01HipShakeStart" tags="SavageCabbage,F,NoFurn,Dancing,SexyDance,Neutral,Held0,Love0,Stim1,Dom0,NullToSelf"/>
<tag position="F-Dance01-02HipShake" tags="SavageCabbage,F,NoFurn,Dancing,SexyDance,Neutral,Held0,Love0,Stim1,Dom0,NullToSelf"/>
<tag position="F-Dance02-01TwerkStart" tags="SavageCabbage,F,NoFurn,Dancing,SexyDance,Neutral,Held0,Love0,Stim1,Dom0,NullToSelf"/>
<tag position="F-Dance03-01TwerkStart" tags="SavageCabbage,F,NoFurn,Dancing,SexyDance,Neutral,Held0,Love0,Stim1,Dom0,NullToSelf"/>

@Gamaramdi

Body Morphs

Hmm... If Looksmenu also not works I would guess you didn't build with morphs or something went wrong building them.

Or maybe you have to rebuild after you install the TWB | Skin mod?!

I'm not sure, I don't know much about body morph stuff. I just open BodySlide and press buttons =D

You had this turned on when you build things in BodySlide correct? And did you batch build everything?

image.png.afd48c206a9e39acd0c08c0b0912a500.png

Bimbo Party

Its always after round3? 

CAn you give ma a papyrus log from when this happend?

@izzyknows

Straaaange...

I use the same case like in the SC theme for selecting the dance animation. I guess AAF converts it then to upper case internally.

settings.IncludeTags = "SexyDance"

Is this now a permanent problem for you, or was it just a one time thing?

Did you change/update any related  mods recently (AAF, SC Anims, Themes)?

8 hours ago, Akor said:

@izzyknows

Straaaange...

I use the same case like in the SC theme for selecting the dance animation. I guess AAF converts it then to upper case internally.

settings.IncludeTags = "SexyDance"

Is this now a permanent problem for you, or was it just a one time thing?

Did you change/update any related  mods recently (AAF, SC Anims, Themes)?

It's not just him. I encountered that every time the scene came up, even after manually adding the "SexyDance" tag to an animation.

22 hours ago, Akor said:

@Gamaramdi

Body Morphs

Hmm... If Looksmenu also not works I would guess you didn't build with morphs or something went wrong building them.

Or maybe you have to rebuild after you install the TWB | Skin mod?!

I'm not sure, I don't know much about body morph stuff. I just open BodySlide and press buttons =D

You had this turned on when you build things in BodySlide correct? And did you batch build everything?

image.png.afd48c206a9e39acd0c08c0b0912a500.png

Yep, so far so good, ate the very less the body is builded that way so if it should work when naked... but it doesn't.

UpDate:

Rebuilded everything and it's working.

Bimbo Party

Its always after round3? 

CAn you give ma a papyrus log from when this happend?

I just activated it, i'll send you 6 gbs of papyrus next time it fails LOL  ??

Firstly, huge kudos @Akor for making a 'fun' adult mod for FO4! I was worried that there was never going to be anything but rape, torture and death in the Commonwealth :/

After a long break, I've finally been dragged back and am, once again, wasting my life in the wasteland :D

One issue that I have had is the Minutemen quests getting really screwy (Preston asking me to rescue a kidnapped Boomer for Zimonja, the final molerat at Starlight being found captive in the back room of Backstreet Apparel etc). Seems faction related but haven't dug into it deeply enough to find the cause (or to be certain that it's BDH causing it for that matter). And one small request - could you maybe extend the idle timers for the events? Sometimes (not often, admittedly!) I do kinda want to finish a quest but 10 mins is rarely enough and suddenly getting stripped 3/4 of the way through a dungeon can be a bit rough ;)

@delete1618 - Are you using the 'One Patch'? I had the same trouble with dance anims at first (would play from AAF menu but BDH couldn't find them) but discovered that that patch is really out of date and pretty much just breaks all the modern anim packs. Probably only useful now if you're using Crazy's anims so either delete it or move it up your mod order so that it only overwrites Crazy (might still be OK after Leito and Atomic Lust but Indarello's patch does a much better job with those).

@Gamaramdi - I got the infinite load when I didn't have enough valid animations (mostly gangbang stuff). Savage and BP70 both have group anims but make sure they don't get overwritten by out of date patches. Was a bit of a hassle for me as there are no men in my game but again, Indarello's patch fixed that right up ;)

@Sally Sinamon

Firstly, huge kudos...

:D:thumbsup:

Idle Timer

Did you try drawing a weapon, this should disable events from triggering?

I'm not sure if increasing Idle timers is the best option in case you don't want to be bothered for a while.

I could maybe make it so the Hotkey that disables the dialog also disables events from triggering. This way you can turn on/off the mod when you don't want interuptions during when the PC is going on an adventure...

Dance anims

@delete1618 - Are you using the 'One Patch'? I had the same trouble with dance anims at first (would play from AAF menu but BDH couldn't find them) but discovered that that patch is really out of date and pretty much just breaks all the modern anim packs. Probably only useful now if you're using Crazy's anims so either delete it or move it up your mod order so that it only overwrites Crazy (might still be OK after Leito and Atomic Lust but Indarello's patch does a much better job with those).

Interesting, this might indeed be related. I recently updated AAF + related mods (Themses, Patches...) and its broken for me since then :(

Sounds like @izzyknows updated something too recently and I'm pretty sure it was working for him before or he would have said something already long time ago =D

Well, if it's useful to anyone, this is the AAF chunk of my (left pane, MO2) load order (with everything working as best as I can tell)

AAF (v133) (little out of date now but working)

rufGTs Old Animations (not called by BDH but there's a couple that I really like)

AAF Themes (all three installed but obviously, you need to actually do the install after all the others and then move it)

Atomic Lust

ZazOut4 (you *must* delete the skeleton.nif from the mod!!)

<<One patch here if you need it>>

Leito Anims

VIO_Strap

Vioxsis' Strapons of Fallout 4 (yeah, two versions of that but some mods require the old one still. New one overrides the meshes... seems to work fine like this)

Savage Cabbage

Custom Moans

BP70

Leito Voice Fix (could likely move this above custom moans, not sure)

Patch for animations (Indarello)

That all works for BDH with a couple of exceptions:

Dogmeat has no dick (would need the creature pack in there somewhere, I guess. Probably near the top)

The supermutant scene just has a popup saying 'Player is doing something with Biggus Dickus'. I think there's an install option in the Leito pack for supermutant anims which would probably fix it.... not sure, not my thing ;)

I've used that with both CBBE and Fusion Girl (remember the BDH patch) and it's all good.

At present, I've removed Grey's anims because all the single scenes get picked instead of the staged ones. Needs a patch and I'm lazy. If you want it though, it can go at the end as it's XMLs are all up to date.

And finally @Akor - yep, tried that.... I find the sneak/weapon drawn things a bit unreliable..... I can always do the 'About being your sub' dialogue and pause it (I think? I'll admit I've not actually tested it!) but..... That switches it back to *me* being in control rather than my mistress..... I really like the fact that BDH keeps the dom dominant so am reluctant to 'cheat' out of that ;) Just somehow being able to bring the event frequency down to, maybe, two or three times a (game) day rather than every few (realtime) minutes would allow BDH to 'co-exist' with the main game rather than completely taking over..... Just a thought to help bring BDH into long-term gameplay ❤️

@Sally Sinamon

Cool, thanks for the info... maybe I'll get my AAF working again with it ?

Do you remember what event exactly did trigger with sneak/weapon drawn, so I can check why the weapon check is not working?
I'm not sure if the 'About being your sub' dialog still is working as intended. You should be able to disable Companion-Events for 1 game day, but I implemented this very early and later never tested it if it still works... :O

I think I will just increase the timer limits, so people who want less frequent events can adjust things better!