Boston Devious Helper ALPHA

I started a new game so we'll see how it goes.

The last one was an update on an existing run. Don't remember for sure, but I "might" have loaded a different character to grab a blueprint, then loaded the run without exiting the game. Which I know better than to do that. LOL

Stash, the traveling chems dealer, showed up at Starlight out of the blue, and had lost her trader dialogue... so something went south.

2 hours ago, ugibber said:

that Carla and her fucking cow will be the death of me.

tdetect & shoot the bloody thing!

or

If you use Place Everywhere, hit the "Insert" key and scrap the bugger. That's what I do for ALL caravans.

27 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

tdetect & shoot the bloody thing!

or

If you use Place Everywhere, hit the "Insert" key and scrap the bugger. That's what I do for ALL caravans.

I somehow thought they were essential. I will eliminate those institute snitches asap.

@ugibber @izzyknows

I changed some stuff which might improve|fix some of the issues... not sure though...

Still haven't found out why some of these things happen...

@izzyknows

What's wrong iwth the chems dealer? Did the bdh dialog not show or normal dialog?

@calimro

Yes, I can watch the video now. You might want to turn on subtitles, without them it is kind of hard to figure out what it going on.

What I could see is that maybe it is not the masturbate animation it might be the dance animation that is not working, but can't tell without subtitles or a log...

Maybe you can upload a log when this happens again or you still have the papyrus.log from when you recorded the video?

C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script

Download v0.3.7

2020-06-20

Updating from version 0.3.2 (or higher) requires NO clean save!
Updating from version 0.3.1 (or lower) requires a clean save | new game!

• Boston Devious Helper v0.3.7.7z

Changed

• Added Carla to ignore list.
  • Tweaked some stuff regarding the issues from the last days, not sure if things are 100% fixed yet.
2 hours ago, Akor said:

What's wrong iwth the chems dealer? Did the bdh dialog not show or normal dialog?

Nooo... I really don't think it had anything to do with BDH. I was doing some things the game didn't like, you know like opening it. LOL Some other things were also going on that let me know the save was approaching the end.

@Akor When you changed the companion from male to female positions, did you change the factions? Or maybe the Bimbos faction? Just wondering, cause if I add them to Hardship's White Flag faction (kind of like the slave faction) everybody chills out. It seems that the Bimbo's aren't being seen as non hostile by Gunners. Raiders etc. The SM, Longus and his brother don't agro anyone. Must be cause they're well dressed. LOL

The Party Time still only has 3 scenes (instead of 4) running and only 1 Bimbo, companion & PC participates, while the other 4 watch.  Them some lazy Bimbo's!!

Oh, and it always the same Bimbo working every time Party Time runs. I "think" it's always Cara...

@izzyknows

:o(

I did test the party event with my save and it works fine for me. Didn't test if it runs all 5 scenes but all actors get paired up every round...

Can you upload a new log maybe?

I don't do anything special with the player, companion, bimbo characters. I only add other character that get pulled into events in the captiveFaction which should make them non hostile to everyone else...

@izzyknows

It was the same error again as before a script property was not set... or I think it was not set at the time the other script tried to access it...

Huh... where did you get those, I don't remember adding anything to get these in game?! :classic_blink:

@NoJoker

Is that a thing? Does this work, is anyone using this? =O

@LinksSword

I tried to add some bimbo themed content in v0.3... but it's weird stuff and lots of bugs :o(

Download v0.3.8

Updating from version 0.3.2 (or higher) requires NO clean save!
Updating from version 0.3.1 (or lower) requires a clean save | new game!

2020-06-21

• Boston Devious Helper v0.3.8.7z

Changed

• Added Carla to ignore list (wasn't working before).
  • Added Kelly to ignore list.
  • Maybe fixed Bimbo Party event bug.
8 minutes ago, Akor said:

@izzyknows

It was the same error again as before a script property was not set... or I think it was not set at the time the other script tried to access it...

Huh... where did you get those, I don't remember adding anything to get these in game?! :classic_blink:

@NoJoker

Is that a thing? Does this work, is anyone using this? =O

@LinksSword

I tried to add some bimbo themed content in v0.3... but it's weird stuff and lots of bugs :o(

Yeah, AAF Violate and Real Handcuffs added support to it, you don't need add the mod as a requirement, very simple task, check the page out, just need 1 simple script.

There is an engine bug that sometimes when you save the game, some mod data is lost, if the mod has support for it, it will warn user next time they load the save, so they don't continue playing the broken save.

2 hours ago, Akor said:

@izzyknows

hmm... I'm not sure about that, I think you are cheating! :P

Cheating?!?!?!  Never! Well almost never. Except when I'm playing a game.

BTW.. Nice job!! Can't wait to see the texture on the cum pack.  Ya know IF you decide to make something like that. hehehe

Oh, Kelly seems to be ignored now. She was a blast trying to hunt down during turning tricks. You can't FT anywhere close to her as she'll teleport to the opposite side of the map. LOL

any chance you will make a skyrim edition of this sort of thing? yeah devious followers is a thing already but does it have the bimbo collar? nah.. So i personally would love to see the bimbo collar as a thing in skyrim plus skyrim already has a bimbofication mod that would go well with it.

@Akor
Is there a way to block NPC dialogue until after the final fade in?

For example, Party Time: During the final fade out/in, an NPC, native to the location, can start a dialogue, traders wanting to do business, settler needing haaalp!!... This causes the fade out/in to freeze in black screen, with pretty much no way to carry out the conversation.

This "can" happen with all events that import NPC's , not just Party Time.

Current workaround:

Doing a F5 & F9 clears the black screen and everything continues on normally.

5 hours ago, LinksSword said:

is there a way i can test the bimbo collar without waiting for the event? i just want to check if the morphs work.

nvm i found out on page 1.

If you just want to test your morph settings, you can manually morph with these.

; Boobs
set bdh_cmd to 43 <--normal

set bdh_cmd to 42 <--XX Large

set bdh_cmd to 41 <-- X Large

; Butt
set bdh_cmd to 53 <--normal

set bdh_cmd to 52 <--XX Large

set bdh_cmd to 51 <-- X Large

;Belly

Inflate belly by 1 increment
set bdh_cmd to 23

;Reset Belly to normal