Not yet, the mods i was looking at needed SCR to run, so logically i went for this first. So do i use FOMM to create the file from the folder of stuff then? :) (yes i know, i have no idea what to do XD)

Yes. just follow the steps in the SCR tutorial. It is pretty clear however you need to understand FOMM and how to use it. If you still have some problems there is a link in my sig r/t FOMM and such. That should give you some further info needed. If there is clarifications needed for the SCR resources from the tutorial you can post those questions there. Just try to be as precise on where you have gotten hung up or confused. Sorry didn't catch this response earlier.

Just something I've noticed,

The SCR version of the Jill BSAA outfit, doesn't have the gloves as an armor addon so when you wear the Jill BSAA outfit the gloves do not appear, only the outfit. :D Probably just an oversight.

Yeah missed them some how have added them for next beta release.

I believe they are in the resources folder, correct?

All that is needed is to add them to SCR, right?

Nothing that has to be changed in the tutorial?

The outfits been in there for a long time, I just hadn't created the gloves for the outfit for some reason. But yeah just noticed it's not listed in the SCR list, so just updated it and also added the Ixia & Nida links that were missing too.

I know there was a lot of people saying the Visual Semen Splash Effects in SCR Semen system didn't work although I thought they did work at some stage, now as they are pretty well redundant by SexoutSpunk, they are currently deactivated if SexoutSpunk is installed, I am planning to deactivate them permanently in the next beta release then remove them completely after that. So if anyone can say they work in the current stable or beta's I will scrap the idea, otherwise they are going to be axed.

Smell Effects are currently deactivated if SexoutSpunk is loaded, but will remain for a while as they are required by Breeder and other creature mods if SexoutSpunk is not present.

I suppose that the cum feature is still not working correctly with the newest version of common ressources?

Sometimes I am able to see the mesh / texture of the cum for less than a second somewhere on my character and then it disappears.

Hal, I haven't checked the latest version (still have 20131001 here) but the OP says, and that older version still complains, about SCR being loaded after slavery/legion. This isn't a problem though, they can be in any order as long as Legion is after Slavery.

Hal, I haven't checked the latest version (still have 20131001 here) but the OP says, and that older version still complains, about SCR being loaded after slavery/legion. This isn't a problem though, they can be in any order as long as Legion is after Slavery.

Hmm SCR doesn't have anything in it to detect load order, but I can probably ditch Slavery & Legion out of the load order list as they don't use SCR so aren't relevant anymore.

I suppose that the cum feature is still not working correctly with the newest version of common ressources?

Sometimes I am able to see the mesh / texture of the cum for less than a second somewhere on my character and then it disappears.

Yeah got no idea why it does that tried a few things with no luck, Sexout Spunk does a much better job of it and I want to cut SCR back further to bare resources eventually.

I went through this mod with Fnvedit and I saw something called star fox offspring what is that?

If you use the Krystal Companion mod and get her pregnant you get Starfox offspring, I recently found there is a couple of websites devoted to Fox Offspring for NV with later downloads which I may also look at integrating by BuildRef later.

I went through this mod with Fnvedit and I saw something called star fox offspring what is that?

If you use the Krystal Companion mod and get her pregnant you get Starfox offspring, I recently found there is a couple of websites devoted to Fox Offspring for NV with later downloads which I may also look at integrating by BuildRef later.

I can't seem to find that mod.