Hello all:) This is my first post in here, basically because almost all the questions i ever had were already explained, so i have always found a way to fix things in Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout too. But i have a question now, to which i can't find an answer. I am sorry if it's explained somewhere and i couldn't find it.

I have followed tutorials for Sexout and SCR installations, then went to S.O.Bunker and bought some toys. But when i wear them on my character (male), almost all of the items are not visible. And when i give them to my companion (female) they are visible. And some items (full body outfits) i was able to see wearing on my character, but they changed my shape to female (exept head which remained the same :s).

Are these items for females only, or are they not meant for PC? Or i messed something when installing? What's wrong here?

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
TribalPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutStore.esm
msexBase.esm
msexTopsOffice.esm
SexoutZAZ.esp
RaiderChains.esp
NVRefugee Outfits.esp
SCS - CombatArmour.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
msexFort.esp
msexCourtesan.esp
msexVeronica.esp

Total active plugins: 20
Total plugins: 20

The bodies change when changing clothing for the most part with few exceptions. Only the head and hands are usually present. Many of the clothing is female specific however I thought it would default to another set of clothing not disappear. However if the clothing was created from scratch and if they had no male reference I guess disappearance would make sense. I can't answer that 100%.

However :

If the clothing works on the females (female clothing) properly then the mods are working as they were designed to do. In order to get cross dressing into this game you would have to convert them yourself to fit the body needed. There is some information around this site and others on how to do this. Keep in mind this would be your own personal use not to be uploaded unless you got the permission from the original author. Who knows perhaps he/she wouldn't mind and even approve of such.

The clothing is for both PC (you) and NPC's. They rarely get added to random NPC unless you reverse pickpocket or command them onto the NPC. Followers can wear these clothing as well.

that should answer most of your questions.

Ok, thank you for quick reply:)

So if i understood you correctly, almost all of these items (let's take any ballgag from many out there, for example) can't be worn by male PC? Is it possible that all ballgags are female-only?

As i said, i can see the ballgag on my female follower, but not on my male character when i wear it.

Are there any outfits sold by the sexout store that don't support pregnancy swapping other than the ones you have to modify manually in game (Combat armor power armor etc.)

I can't seem to get pregnancy swapping to work with the following outfits:

Nida

Alice Murray

Alma

Brief Wilder outfit

Courier custom armor

Elegant dress

Fishnet dress (all colors)

Free tribes outfit

Hentai Red harness

Jailhouse Rockette

Long wilder outfit

Nida

Secret Outfit v1 and v2

Vault 19 insecurity armor

Vault Lab uniform

Probably a few others that I missed due to shopkeeper inventory availability.

Did I mess up my SCR install, or is there a list of outfits sold by the sexout store that don't have pregnancy support that I missed somewhere?

• 3 weeks later...

Don't remember which one. However Sexout Store thread might be a better place for that question considering Sexout Store is what is making that resource and most of the other resources available for game use.

I would add a few caps to the player. `playeradditem 0000000f 2000 to give myself a bit of money and go and ask. I don't remember if it was the same name. I do however remember it was in sexout store and I don't believe it is part of the back two (4 depending on mods added) The Side vendor with the gag shouldn't have it. I would try the second female on the right as you enter (on the side of the doctors office) If I was you.

Halstrom can you check to see if you are accessing the Nagothm's Raider Chains outfit (Delete the esp file) armors.

I want to be sure. You have them on your thread as a delete esp. I have them as a pre-requirement of SCR. I want to be sure I am accurate. If you are using them / referencing them I will move that mod into the Step 3 sections. this caused some confusion recently.

Halstrom: Not sure if this is intentional or not. The armors SexoutArenaBlackWh6MP0B3, SexoutSArenaBlack6MP0B1, and SexoutSArenaNavyWh6MP0B1 are missing the enchantment SexoutSCREnchSwimwear.

Cool, fixed that for next beta release 20140406.1 :)

Halstrom can you check to see if you are accessing the Nagothm's Raider Chains outfit (Delete the esp file) armors.

I want to be sure. You have them on your thread as a delete esp. I have them as a pre-requirement of SCR. I want to be sure I am accurate. If you are using them / referencing them I will move that mod into the Step 3 sections. this caused some confusion recently.

I binned that esp. SCR has five references for those armors.

XX01AFA3 - Raider Chains Armor SK

XX01AFA4 - Raider Chains Armor LC

XX01AFA5 - Raider Chains Skirt 02

XX01AFA6 - Raider Chains Skirt 01

XX01AFA7 - Raider Chains Top 01

Yes I noticed that yesterday and responded on the Tutorial thread for another individual that asked and gave the codes. I thought it was part of the SCR but wasn't sure and since I dont have Sexout loaded much less SCR loaded up I couldn't really check to be sure. Still I threw a like to you for the assistance... :) I just forgot that I posted that question on this thread. :blush:

Not that is conclusive proof and because if that I yet again need to tweak the SCR tutorial and move raider chains down a step for the actual resources. Can't have some random armors floating around that SCR isn't controlling or affecting.

• 2 weeks later...

How do SCR debug vars work?  That is...to use them after assigning one, do we have to put if (OurSCRVarNum && SCRDebugginOn) [for whatever the real vars are] above all printc info?

SexoutDrugging - Debug Number 1

SexoutSTDs - Debug Number 3

SexoutRapist - Debug Number 13

SexoutAffairs - Debug Number 18

Sexout FleshedOut - Debug Number 20

SexoutMessages - Debug Number 25

It's meant for smaller mods without MCM to save them adding MCM just for a debug toggle, so if you already have MCM in a mod you might as well just add a debug toggle into your own MCM.

All you have to do is pick a number between 10 & 90 not used by someone else, let me know what it is and I will add it to the list, then in your main script put the following:

if SexoutSQVAR.iDebug1 == x || SexoutSQVAR.iDebug2 == x || SexoutSQVAR.iDebug3 == x (Replace the "x" with your chosen number, check 2nd post of SCR thread for reserved numbers)
	SetDebugMode 1
else
	SetDebugMode 0
endif

I don't know if this is a good time to ask but is there Arena Swimsuits po meshes Available or not I have not been playing Fallout NV in a good time and now I am rebuilding my game and noticed a lot of new Armor and I cant seem to find them.

I don't know if this is a good time to ask but is there Arena Swimsuits po meshes Available or not I have not been playing Fallout NV in a good time and now I am rebuilding my game and noticed a lot of new Armor and I cant seem to find them.

Oops, I lost a few links somewhere updating things, I've added the link into the OP, it is FO3 file, you only need the meshes & textures

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/18689/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout3%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D18689%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Updated on the tutorial thanks for letting me know Halstrom. Idon't remember these before when tested the store..

Sneaking some more things onto SCR huh Halsrom.. Sneaky, Sneaky..

Raven50 was the individual that brought it to your attention.. Cool will tweak the credits on the tutorial to reflect this. Good catch Raven

Oops, I lost a few links somewhere updating things, I've added the link into the OP, it is FO3 file, you only need the meshes & textures

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/18689/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout3%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D18689%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Sorry Halstrom That's not what I what meant still but I did seem too for get the base set any way I meant The PO1-PO7 Maternity Meshes.

I think they've been in there for ages actually, and think there is a swimsuit vendor in Sexout store though I may have to check if they are added correctly.

I thought that was the bunny suit vendor. Oh well. It has been added. Perhaps I can go have a swimsuit competition the next time I am around the store... lol.

Ooh ooh ooh!  Pick me!

One time, I was in Tranquility Lane (B/W area in FO3).  A little part of the park was okay.  The rest of the place:  somehow underwater and less light.  Possibly only from my pip-boy.  People were swimming around.  I had an oxygen meter.  It was surreal/awesome/lethal.